1996 L.O.X and Murda Mase Hot97 Freestyle = Best Radio/hot 97 freestyle ever

most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
105 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
368 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2005, 08:01 AM         #21
WOODMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word.. that track would be crazy
 11 years ago '04        #22
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,503 | Props total: 15 15
ima look for this rare freestyle, in the meantime here's another for ya

Give Props & Enjoy

Last edited by +HydrO+; 06-15-2005 at 11:27 AM..
 06-15-2005, 11:34 AM         #23
Al Taker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 +HydrO+ said:
ima look for this rare freestyle, in the meantime here's another for ya

[WEBSITE LINK]

Give Props & Enjoy
props, "u dont wanna see me angry, aint enuff cops or cuffs to chain me"
 11 years ago '04        #24
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,503 | Props total: 15 15
check these jonts out folks :D

give props & enjoy
 11 years ago '04        #25
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,512 | Props total: 38 38
Does anybody remember that song and it said something about "summers and hummers" or something. It had a guy singing on the hook. If somebody knows what I'm talking about please help me out. I can't remember what it was, but I been looking for it since Joe Claire was still doin Rap City!!!!!! Help a brotha out!
 11 years ago '04        #26
Young Sones 1 heat pts
space
space
$754 | Props total: 54 54
Yo I wanna hear that freestyle for real... The New Vibe with Kanye, Common, & John Legend has an Article about rap back in '95 it is real good.
 06-16-2005, 08:25 AM         #27
Al Taker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 +HydrO+ said:
check these jonts out folks :D

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

give props & enjoy

MAJOR props fam, classics, the dates on those freestyles are a little off but I got that 10th anniversary l.o.x. cd u got those from, pretty heated, one
 06-16-2005, 08:32 AM         #28
Al Taker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bundles said:
Does anybody remember that song and it said something about "summers and hummers" or something. It had a guy singing on the hook. If somebody knows what I'm talking about please help me out. I can't remember what it was, but I been looking for it since Joe Claire was still doin Rap City!!!!!! Help a brotha out!
was it a lox song? and r u sure it was a dude singing?
 11 years ago '04        #29
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Al Taker said:
was it a lox song? and r u sure it was a dude singing?
I think it was the LOX, but it might have been Mase, I can't really remember. I think it had someone singing though....
 06-16-2005, 09:29 AM         #30
Al Taker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bundles said:
I think it was the LOX, but it might have been Mase, I can't really remember. I think it had someone singing though....
mase had a song with genovese or mo money called "After All" with a dude singing "after all we've been through" which was heated, mase"my land say lexus, yours say toyota" "blow quick get this doe quick, and be as big as hootie and the blowfish" the otha dude said something bout "it go summer, gold hummers" i think, aint heard that sh*t in like 4 years......idk but some dude with bad boy in his signature wrote something about it on one of these pages....ish hard to find nowadays
 11 years ago '04        #31
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 353 353
 Al Taker said:
This ish is also the hardest to find. It used to be on mad best of lox and mase joints but I aint seen one in a min. Anyways, JADA dissed Pac "If u get hit up in the lobby,playa, that's yo biz, U wanna act it, hope u can be it, and better pack it, cause all my men(ace) rock tennis and love racket...Mase "Y even say I date? How I'm a playa hate, when I'm the one the playas hate, c*ck heat, rock n*ggas to sleep, what YOU know about knockin freaks,on versach (versace u dumb fuks) sheets, I'ma bad boy solo, move dolo, saggin on them, sweats from polo...STYLES "Something must be wrong with me, the strong in me, force me to take what dont belong to , and this time i got beef with an armory, they on to me, heard about my pharmacy,swarming me, thinking bout bombing me, but yo Jada got the word and he alarming me..........n*ggas went back to back for like 15 min...I need this, and U cant name an iller HOT 97 joint.....
Yo, I listened to that freestyle so many times and I never noticed that Jada line was coming at Pac, but it was. I think I might have this on cd. I definetly had it on tape, but who know where that sh*t is. But I might have it on one of those best of the Lox cd's that came out.
 11 years ago '04        #32
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 353 353
 Al Taker said:
mase had a song with genovese or mo money called "After All" with a dude singing "after all we've been through" which was heated, mase"my land say lexus, yours say toyota" "blow quick get this doe quick, and be as big as hootie and the blowfish" the otha dude said something bout "it go summer, gold hummers" i think, aint heard that sh*t in like 4 years......idk but some dude with bad boy in his signature wrote something about it on one of these pages....ish hard to find nowadays
Or he could be talking about "Well, well, well" Both of those joints are on "show me the money" If anybody knows how to rip tapes, holla at me. I got them joints.
 11 years ago '04        #33
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
Or he could be talking about "Well, well, well" Both of those joints are on "show me the money" If anybody knows how to rip tapes, holla at me. I got them joints.
I'm pretty sure it's one of those, cause I think it was on a Clue tape!! Somebody help this man!!!
 06-16-2005, 10:29 AM         #34
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this the one where mase spits one of his verses from n*ggaz wanna act ??
 11 years ago '04        #35
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
 HumanCrakk said:
I'm really not sure, all I can remember is the n*gga singing on the hook or some sh*t...
 06-16-2005, 10:34 AM         #36
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I be gettin depressed when I think about dat era of rap... Da sh*t was so raw and there was so much fu*kin' competition back then... You rarely heard any a.ss n*ggas cus dat sh*t didnt slide back then... You had Wu, Nas, Jigga, Biggie, Pac, Def Squad, Boot Camp, Camp Lo, Lost Boyz, Onyx, Mega, Fat Cam definitely, of course Big L, Pun was a animal, 'Bis was a beast, O.G.C., The Lox was comin' up strong, Ma$e was tuff, X bought dat streets back... I mean damn da list goes on... I know the game is supposed to evolve but damn I dont think its evolvin' for da best... n*ggas just dont be hungry no more... Da only rapper I hear wit true hunger now is Papoose... We need those days back...
 11 years ago '04        #37
thefranchise9 
space
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
Damn this is the First Thread that somebody has started, that I have read AND EVERYBODY AGREES!! Thats Wzup! That was a great time in the Rap Game!
 11 years ago '04        #38
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 894 894
 TRiL said:
n*ggas just dont be hungry no more... Da only rapper I hear wit true hunger now is Papoose...
don't forget my dude saigon. that n*ggas raps with a purpose. he's in my top five to blow soon

1. stack bundlez
2. gravy
3. saigon
4. papoose
5. corey gunz
 06-16-2005, 12:15 PM         #39
Al Taker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HumanCrakk said:
no, that cant be what he talking about, that joint where he spit a verse from n*ggas wanna act was the freestyle where mase spit first then BIG went next with the verse on life after death(joint n*ggas thought might be gettin at pac "slugs missed ya, we aint mad at ya" (I think money upped that joint a couple posts up ^^^)Its gotta be After All or Well Well Well but that joint had JADA on the hook, "MAKING YOUR WAY IN THE WORLD TODAY TAKES EVERYTHING YOUVE GOT, BEING INVOLVED WITH ALL THIS MONEY, SURE DOES HELP ALOT" sung like the sh*t from the show Cheers (damn that beat is fire)
 11 years ago '04        #40
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
Can somebody up the Show me the Money jawns that those were on??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
102 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
33 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
139 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
58 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy