1996 L.O.X and Murda Mase Hot97 Freestyle = Best Radio/hot 97 freestyle ever

most viewed right now
 130
NFL When you try too hard to be cool
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 121
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
WWE Presents Clash Of Champions 2016
776 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-14-2005, 02:08 PM         #1
6431 pageviews
50 comments


Al Taker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1996 L.O.X and Murda Mase Hot97 Freestyle = Best Radio/hot 97 freestyle ever
 

 
This ish is also the hardest to find. It used to be on mad best of lox and mase joints but I aint seen one in a min. Anyways, JADA dissed Pac "If u get hit up in the lobby,playa, that's yo biz, U wanna act it, hope u can be it, and better pack it, cause all my men(ace) rock tennis and love racket...Mase "Y even say I date? How I'm a playa hate, when I'm the one the playas hate, c*ck heat, rock n*ggas to sleep, what YOU know about knockin freaks,on versach (versace u dumb fuks) sheets, I'ma bad boy solo, move dolo, saggin on them, sweats from polo...STYLES "Something must be wrong with me, the strong in me, force me to take what dont belong to , and this time i got beef with an armory, they on to me, heard about my pharmacy,swarming me, thinking bout bombing me, but yo Jada got the word and he alarming me..........n*ggas went back to back for like 15 min...I need this, and U cant name an iller HOT 97 joint.....

50 comments for "1996 L.O.X and Murda Mase Hot97 Freestyle = Best Radio/hot 97 freestyle ever"

 11 years ago '04        #2
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,484 | Props total: 893 893
 Al Taker said:
This ish is also the hardest to find. It used to be on mad best of lox and mase joints but I aint seen one in a min. Anyways, JADA dissed Pac "If u get hit up in the lobby,playa, that's yo biz, U wanna act it, hope u can be it, and better pack it, cause all my men(ace) rock tennis and love racket...Mase "Y even say I date? How I'm a playa hate, when I'm the one the playas hate, c*ck heat, rock n*ggas to sleep, what YOU know about knockin freaks,on versach (versace u dumb fuks) sheets, I'ma bad boy solo, move dolo, saggin on them, sweats from polo...STYLES "Something must be wrong with me, the strong in me, force me to take what dont belong to , and this time i got beef with an armory, they on to me, heard about my pharmacy,swarming me, thinking bout bombing me, but yo Jada got the word and he alarming me..........n*ggas went back to back for like 15 min...I need this, and U cant name an iller HOT 97 joint.....
i still got that sh*t on one of my mixtapes, the REAL TAPES when it was on cassettes, haha.


but that freestyle was fire. i keep telling n*ggas 96-98 was the point where rap reached it's pinnicale. it will never get any better, only recycled
 06-14-2005, 02:21 PM         #3
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
i still got that sh*t on one of my mixtapes, the REAL TAPES when it was on cassettes, haha.


but that freestyle was fire. i keep telling n*ggas 96-98 was the point where rap reached it's pinnicale. it will never get any better, only recycled
True everybody was on point at the same time
 06-14-2005, 02:35 PM         #4
Al Taker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^cosign, murda mase, fat cam, hungry Hov, Hungry lox, L, pun,sh*t even nature,nore, bis', ras-nature of the threat, damn..etc if you are under 20 study 95-99 and get ur weight up
 11 years ago '04        #5
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$1,512 | Props total: 38 38
 Al Taker said:
^^^^^cosign, murda mase, fat cam, hungry Hov, Hungry lox, L, pun,sh*t even nature,nore, bis', ras-nature of the threat, damn..etc if you are under 20 study 95-99 and get ur weight up
Don't forget half-a-mil, I fu*ked with that n*gga too. But definitely everybody you just mentioned!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #6
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,484 | Props total: 893 893
just think of 96:

nas-at the top of his game (the firm was at the top of nearly every mixtape tracklisting)

jay-really coming into his own as one of ny's best

biggie-battling nas for the crown of ny

the lox-came in kicking down the doors on every mix tape

mase-doing the same k!lling sh*t with the lox

dmx-raw energy....everyone loved his raspy flow

boot camp click-they were giving you that classic boom clap sound with helta skelta, buck shot, smiff n wesson, and ogc

busta rhymes
-solo career took off

fugees-same as busta

def squad-one of my favorite cliques in those times, i loved red man and keith murray together

big l-i went through so many mix tapes trying to keep up with his rhyme pattern, just amazing






damn, those were the times..........
 11 years ago '04        #7
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$1,512 | Props total: 38 38
I remember I copped Cam and Nore the same day back in 98 and road with them sh*ts all summer!!!
 06-14-2005, 02:46 PM         #8
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k! thats dope
 06-14-2005, 02:51 PM         #9
Al Taker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
just think of 96:

nas-at the top of his game (the firm was at the top of nearly every mixtape tracklisting)

jay-really coming into his own as one of ny's best

biggie-battling nas for the crown of ny

the lox-came in kicking down the doors on every mix tape

mase-doing the same k!lling sh*t with the lox

dmx-raw energy....everyone loved his raspy flow

boot camp click-they were giving you that classic boom clap sound with helta skelta, buck shot, smiff n wesson, and ogc

busta rhymes
-solo career took off

fugees-same as busta

def squad-one of my favorite cliques in those times, i loved red man and keith murray together

big l-i went through so many mix tapes trying to keep up with his rhyme pattern, just amazing






damn, those were the times..........

smif and wessun b4 they became coco brothers(wtf), I skipped school to go cop the muddy waters album, and who remembers Jamal from group Illegal (malik wtf) k!lling mad def squad joints (flipmode vs def sqaud song omgod) ,,"
 06-14-2005, 02:54 PM         #10
Al Taker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bundles said:
I remember I copped Cam and Nore the same day back in 98 and road with them sh*ts all summer!!!
damn forgot, ur right, them joints dropped right around same time, BANNED FROM TV = mad hungry mc's (bring fat cam back)
 11 years ago '04        #11
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,484 | Props total: 893 893
 Al Taker said:
smif and wessun b4 they became coco brothers(wtf), I skipped school to go cop the muddy waters album, and who remembers Jamal from group Illegal (malik wtf) k!lling mad def squad joints (flipmode vs def sqaud song omgod) ,,"
i was on the Def Jam street team in tose days, i got a copy for free, lol. foxy's ill nana, and some of cormega's earlier recordings for his upcoming album back then......can't forget my man trigger tha gambler who was down wit smooth tha hustla.


ahh...i wish i could go back
 11 years ago '04        #12
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$1,512 | Props total: 38 38
Fat Cam was the fu*kin truth! And that Bad Boy Roster was fu*king nuts! I thought Nature was gonna blow, he was heavy on the mixtapes!
 06-14-2005, 03:03 PM         #13
Al Taker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
i was on the Def Jam street team in tose days, i got a copy for free, lol. foxy's ill nana, and some of cormega's earlier recordings for his upcoming album back then......can't forget my man trigger tha gambler who was down wit smooth tha hustla.


ahh...i wish i could go back
smoothe tha hustla "once upon a time in america" =classic (think what it was called my tape wore off the damn writing), most slept on, also shyheim joint with "manchild", joint with big L and the joint dissin marbury, most album slept on...one of
 11 years ago '04        #14
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
yo i only got this on tape, any chance someone can can hook up the mp3?
 06-14-2005, 03:14 PM         #15
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can someone post this???? that would be cool....
 11 years ago '04        #16
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,503 | Props total: 15 15
yo folks ima try & cop this 1996 freestyle, any i found a freestyle wit mase & jada sh*ts heat



anyone got this 1996 freestyle sh*t sounds hot, thanks folks.
 06-14-2005, 04:04 PM         #17
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo when dj clue be playing them classic freestyles on hot 97 he be bringing back these days.
Jamal fades em all = (first solo single) classic
Mic Geronimo = Masta I.C. (I'm so high you so high)
Jeru's second album (primo k!lling sh*t)
Wu tang forever (fu*k the haters this sh*t is classic)
 06-14-2005, 04:08 PM         #18
Al Taker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 +HydrO+ said:
yo folks ima try & cop this 1996 freestyle, any i found a freestyle wit mase & jada sh*ts heat

[WEBSITE LINK]

anyone got this 1996 freestyle sh*t sounds hot, thanks folks.
props,exclusive, got this joint on cd, if anybody can find the one i'm talking bout.....wtf
 06-15-2005, 06:21 AM         #19
Al Taker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn I knew nobody would find this ish, sh*ts the holy grail of freestyles
 06-15-2005, 07:12 AM         #20
markus1127 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat cam was the truth cuz he fu*k wit big l
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
75 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
188 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
318 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
59 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy