Apr 10 - China makes semi-secret delivery of missiles to Serbia

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 months ago '05        #1
1797 page views
41 comments

bobbysteels18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 15109 15 K  Slaps total: 3702 3 K
Apr 10 - China makes semi-secret delivery of missiles to Serbia

China makes semi-secret delivery of missiles to Serbia

BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) — Russian ally Serbia took the delivery of a sophisticated Chinese anti-aircraft system in a veiled operation this weekend, amid Western concerns that an arms buildup in the Balkans at the time of the war in Ukraine could threaten the fragile peace in the region.

Media and military experts said Sunday that six Chinese Air Force Y-20 transport planes landed at Belgrade’s civilian airport early Saturday, reportedly carrying HQ-22 surface-to-air missile systems for the Serbian military.

The Chinese cargo planes with military markings were pictured at Belgrade’s Nikola Tesla airport. Serbia’s defense ministry did not immediately respond to AP’s request for comment.

The arms delivery over the territory of at least two NATO member states, Turkey and Bulgaria, was seen by experts as a demonstration of China’s growing global reach.

“The Y-20s’ appearance raised eyebrows because they flew en masse as opposed to a series of single-aircraft flights,” wrote The Warzone online magazine. “The Y-20′s presence in Europe in any numbers is also still a fairly new development.”

Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic all but confirmed the delivery of the medium-range system that was agreed in 2019, saying on Saturday that he will present “the newest pride” of the Serbian military on Tuesday or Wednesday.

He had earlier complained that NATO countries, which represent most of Serbia’s neighbors, are refusing to allow the system’s delivery flights over their territories amid tensions over Russia’s aggression on Ukraine.

Although Serbia has voted in favor of U.N. resolutions that condemn the bloody Russian attacks in Ukraine, it has refused to join international sanctions against its allies in Moscow or outright criticize the apparent atrocities committed by the Russian troops there.

Back in 2020, U.S. officials warned Belgrade against the purchase of HQ-22 anti-aircraft systems, whose export version is known as FK-3. They said that if Serbia really wants to join the European Union and other Western alliances, it must align its military equipment with Western standards.

The Chinese missile system has been widely compared to the American Patriot and the Russian S-300 surface-to-air missile systems although it has a shorter range than more advanced S-300s. Serbia will be the first operator of the Chinese missiles in Europe.

Serbia was at war with its neighbors in the 1990s. The country, which is formally seeking EU membership, has already been boosting its armed forces with Russian and Chinese arms, including warplanes, battle tanks and other equipment.

In 2020, it took delivery of Chengdu Pterodactyl-1 drones, known in China as Wing Loong. The combat drones are able to strike targets with bombs and missiles and can be used for reconnaissance tasks.

There are fears in the West that the arming of Serbia by Russia and China could encourage the Balkan country toward another war, especially against its former province of Kosovo that proclaimed independence in 2008. Serbia, Russia and China don’t recognize Kosovo’s statehood, while the United States and most Western countries do.

visit this link https://apnews.com/articl .. 1133ff5c7addc9
+6   

best
worst
41 comments

3 months ago '19        #2
Superman 
Props total: 200 200  Slaps total: 219 219
russia serbia their all dogs, time to liberate both for good, serbia might be the most racist country in the world. ive had black and asian friends go there and be treated very bad. serbian racists must go down with russia , should sanction them too
+7   

3 months ago '05        #3
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 30493 30 K  Slaps total: 11118 11 K
 Superman said
russia serbia their all dogs, time to liberate :both for good, serbia might be the most racist country in the world. ive had black and asian friends go there and be treated very bad. serbian racists must go down with russia , should sanction them too
I’ve met many Serbians and not a single one was racist

Categorizing all Serbs as being the same is no different than making blanket statements about all AA’s

Last edited by ice wolf; 04-11-2022 at 05:43 AM..

3 months ago '16        #4
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 57232 57 K  Slaps total: 5646 5 K
 ice wolf said

Categorizing all Serbs as being the same is no different than making blanket statements about all AA’s
Have you been to Serbia? Or anywhere in the Balkans?
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '17        #5
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 105000 105 K  Slaps total: 39317 39 K
Ok
+2   

3 months ago '05        #6
 00010111 said
Have you been to Serbia? Or anywhere in the Balkans?
I’ve made it as far as Budapest and that’s about it

Racism and is everywhere broski. It’s in human nature. Especially in countries that are not multicultural which is about 80% of the world.

If a Swedish tourist walks around downtown Lagos for a few days by themselves, I’m pretty sure they’ll eventually encounter some racism too.

3 months ago '16        #7
 ice wolf said
I’ve made it as far as Budapest and that’s about it

Racism and is everywhere broski. It’s in human nature. Especially in countries that are not multicultural which is about 80% of the world.

If a Swedish tourist walks around downtown Lagos for a few days by themselves, I’m pretty sure they’ll eventually encounter some racism too.
They aren't being attacked for being white in Lagos like black people are in Europa.
+11   

3 months ago '05        #8
 00010111 said
They aren't being attacked for being white in Lagos like black people are in Europa.
They are in South Africa tho… and far worse I may add

3 months ago '11        #9
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 21169 21 K  Slaps total: 1415 1 K
Serbs I've met weren't racist but they hate/don't like islam. They fu*k with rap and basketball. Lol saw some cat calling himself "sizzerb"
+9   

3 months ago '16        #10
 ice wolf said
They are in South Africa tho… and far worse I may add
They really aren't.

But let's pretend that you're telling the truth, that's one country from fifty-four, as opposed to most of Europa. Terrible comparison.

Furthermore, there are legitimate reasons as to why South Africans have animosity towards white people in South Africa.

Last edited by 00010111; 04-11-2022 at 11:08 AM..
+2   

3 months ago '14        #11
bangaondatrack 
Props total: 7965 7 K  Slaps total: 344 344
 T-800 said
Serbs I've met weren't racist but they hate/don't like islam. They fu*k with rap and basketball. Lol saw some cat calling himself "sizzerb"
that dont mean much cuz everybody fu*k with rap and basketball

My cousin doing a long stretch and he said the white supremacy sets be in there listening to drill music smh. That white dude from that Fresh Out channel on yt was saying something similar lol.
+4   

3 months ago '06        #12
damn_ryght 
Props total: 28878 28 K  Slaps total: 3698 3 K
 ice wolf said

Remember most bx members dont travel and base their beliefs on whatever is posted in the news section.

Ive travelled all over europe extensively and believe me, when it comes to racism, america will always be number 1.
+4   

3 months ago '12        #13
FrescoB  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 53883 53 K  Slaps total: 8815 8 K
"semi-secret"
+4   

3 months ago '16        #14
 damn_ryght said
Remember most bx members dont travel and base their beliefs on whatever is posted in the news section.

Ive travelled all over europe extensively and believe me, when it comes to racism, america will always be number 1.
I'm calling shenanigans on that.

Europe is just as racist, if not worse.

Brazil is more racist.

China is definitely more racist.

Likewise India.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '07        #15
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 65377 65 K  Slaps total: 8633 8 K
Racist always say it’s human nature but if Arab Muslims are white why do some white Americans hate them? It’s manufactured

No kid is racist till they are indoctrinated
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '07        #16
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 65377 65 K  Slaps total: 8633 8 K
 damn_ryght said

Inclined to agree my mom moved to Sweden and doesn’t want to come back in America because this

I traveled thru Sweden Germany Denmark holland

And if anything this broad approached me about being American and how we always want war

People fed me gave me weed and places to stay .. free
+1   

3 months ago '12        #17
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 205227 205 K  Slaps total: 11893 11 K
 FrescoB said
"semi-secret"
This was my reaction too
+2   

3 months ago '05        #18
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 43641 43 K  Slaps total: 5801 5 K
sh*t went from some serious war sh*t to ____ country is more racist towards blacks than _____ country is racist towards whites….. the fu*k is wrong with y’all n*ggas man
+1   

3 months ago '20        #19
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 63171 63 K  Slaps total: 11587 11 K
So that red line has been crossed let's see what the Pentagon does

3 months ago '16        #20
 Damagegadget said
Inclined to agree my mom moved to Sweden and doesn’t want to come back in America because this

I traveled thru Sweden Germany Denmark holland

And if anything this broad approached me about being American and how we always want war

People fed me gave me weed and places to stay .. free
I've seen people say the same thing about Korea and Italy which is hilarious to me, both countries are ridiculously racist, Sweden is a bit better. There's a difference between being in many of these places as a foreign adult or a child. If you move there as an adult you are not as in tune to the cultural nuances as someone who is raised there as a 'foreign' child.

There's also a notable difference between being a black male and a black woman and how will you be treated in much of Europa.

P.S.
The Germans have done more than their fair share of war mongering over the years. They've got some nerve.

Last edited by 00010111; 04-12-2022 at 03:07 AM..
+2   

3 months ago '15        #21
Lockwind 
Props total: 10455 10 K  Slaps total: 7777 7 K
But let’s worry about our nazi Ukrainian friends
+2   

3 months ago '11        #22
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 21169 21 K  Slaps total: 1415 1 K
 bangaondatrack said
that dont mean much cuz everybody fu*k with rap and basketball

My cousin doing a long stretch and he said the white supremacy sets be in there listening to drill music smh. That white dude from that Fresh Out channel on yt was saying something similar lol.
Hey, I believe it. I've encountered racist eastern Europeans. Also, I'm Muslim so believe me I have no reason to defend people who hate Islam.
+1   

3 months ago '05        #23
 damn_ryght said

3 months ago '19        #24
Superman 
Props total: 200 200  Slaps total: 219 219
 ice wolf said

bruh, one of my very good friends is serbian and my other good friend is dating one, been there, not saying everyone is but i was astounded. They will make their eyes chinky with their fingers and point at you if your asain or call you a monkey if your black. bar non their top 3 most racist skin heads in the world, they hate muslims too. just look at their history as a people they been slaughtering others, look at bosnia etc. Their woman doee, no complaints.
+1   

3 months ago '20        #25
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 63171 63 K  Slaps total: 11587 11 K
Still waiting for Washington to respond with a tough guy stance because China defied them

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  26
Real life Multiverse may be opened on July 5th…
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Jun 29 - couple buys house in seattle......comcast wanted to charge $27000 for..
148 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  12
Video inside This the new wave with jewelry…
106 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside The Most GENTRIFIED Cities in America
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy