Jun 13 - CONGRESS READY TO RESURRECT DRAFT (Bill already sent)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashley Olsen = Yes | Mary-Kate Olsen = No
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
111 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #101
carbon720 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
It's comical how they start talking draft and many of peps on here start showing the fear in they heart, and actually start rationalizing it in they head with bullsh*t quotes like "i don't believe in the war" "I aint f!ghting for this country" blah blah blah.

First of all...How many of you voted? If most of you got off your a.sses during the first election primarily and the last election subsequently, you wouldn't have to worry about a draft.

I voted against Bush both times and I despise his administration and his fellow neocons but to hear people start talking sh*t on the country and pulling every excuse in the book is crazy. The fact is most of this generation are posers that are a product of socialization. I may not agree with the war or how we got into the war but if it comes down to protecting my family and my way of living then i'm gonna do what I got to do and f!ght. Because don't for one minute think that if they don't get the situation in Iraq and other places resolved in a reasonable amount of time and get the troop capacity required to do it, it isn't going to affect you in any way because it will in more ways than you know.

Don't like what's going on then vote instead of posting sh*t on boxden crying about it.

It's alot of ignorant cats on here that regurgitate bullsh*t that they hear instead of formulating their own thoughts.

Some of the points made in some peoples post may have validity in them, but it's deeper than that.

Last edited by carbon720; 06-14-2005 at 04:27 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #102
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,629 | Props total: 4148 4148
not a legit source...ill take it seriously when it hits CNN.

plus...I'll lose my citizenship, if this was legit and i was drafted i would move to britain or somewhere else. Yeah i'd miss it here, but its not worth my life, and i would not come back.

i'm not dying for nobody, except my family. if someone invades america im down to squabble. but if i gotta go f!ght in iraq, the sh*t simply is not happening.

Last edited by rasheedwallace; 06-14-2005 at 05:23 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #103
regularjoe 38 heat pts38
space
space
$31,057 | Props total: 2485 2485
for all you people who are calling people pussies for not going, like someone already said.... go sign up. sign up so there is a guarenteed no draft. your bad... you hard... go ahead... your all talk, "ill go if theres a draft"... "i aint no pu**y".... shut up f*g**ts... im sick of this sh*t... this is america... where theris supposed to be freedom, im prouf of these mother fu*kers saying they dont wanna go.... you think the only reason people are saying they dont believe in this war is because there is a slim slim chance of a draft.... no.. and if you think that... your a f*g**t
 11 years ago '05        #104
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,658 | Props total: 9 9
Good thing i live here on the border, Ill just cross it and not come back, but then again the city across the border is not safe to live cuz of all the murders, its 65 murder in the city this year, I dont plan to f!ght "f!ght For WHAT!" I aint gonna give it all in school just to get fu*ked over in the war. fu*k let Bush go over there and f!ght for himself.
 06-14-2005, 09:46 PM         #105
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OnTheReal said:
if its true or not I ain't f!ghting in a war that means nothing.

[pic - click to view]

how u gonna give me hate for sayin the u.s is a bi*ch a.ss country. lol. u can go on ahead and defend this country, but it is a bi*ch a.ss country, might be the most powerful for now, but nonetheless a bi*ch a.ss country. one thing would be if i was an american, but im not, i was born in d.r. and raised there till i was 8. up to this point i dont owe sh*t to this country, and sh*t i prolly still wouldnt defend the u.s. even if i was an american.

so in conclusion, hate back. :applause: :applause: YAY!!!!!

regularjoe said:
why dont u go the fu*k back then.... i hate to be like that, cause in some way 99% of us are immigrants... but if you coming over here.... ahh fu*k it... forget it
my mom brought me here, and if i had the choice i woulda come here too, there are more opportunities here and all that, so id prolly jus leech off, get my moneys and move back to d.r. like 90% of hispanic immigrants wanna do (notice i said immigrants, not hispanics that were born here). we aint here cuz we wanna, or cuz we like this country, we here to make money and leave. thats our hustle lol.
El sueño de la mayoria los inmigrantes hispanos es hacer dinero para poder hacer una casita en su pais, y vivir ahi.
simple as that

Last edited by Dominican; 06-14-2005 at 10:04 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #106
Screwhead|m 186 heat pts186
space
space
$14,930 | Props total: 70 70
Now that Bush is not popular in most polls nowadays (even in the issues that got him re-elected) it would not be a wise decision for him to re-instate the draft.

The majority of the stupid people in this country now say that Iraq was not worth it and that Bush is not at all handling the war well. Re-instating the draft will be the nail in the coffin for his political "legacy" and probably his life as well.

He'll also ruin the chances of his brother Jeb Bush winning presidency in 2008.

On the other hand, for the upcoming war in Iran, they might re-instate the draft if we don't get enough allies to back us.
 06-14-2005, 10:16 PM         #107
ebric99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me just say this I was in the army and I could care less if they start the draft again. I dont plan on signing up again but if they decide they want to reinstate the draft and they call me up than I will without hesitation go back into the army. I didnt see combat the first time but the fact is that i signed up knowing that i might see combat. In fact this country was actually in war when i signed up. So yes I would glady go if called but as I said I have no plans to re enter the military at this point and time. and in case u were wondering i was active not reserve
 06-14-2005, 11:08 PM         #108
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said:
EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow:

Bush has just released a VIDEO(click below) regarding this matter, EXCLUSIVE!!!

[WEBSITE LINK]
 06-14-2005, 11:14 PM         #109
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno said:

Hot as fu*k heh?
 11 years ago '04        #110
regularjoe 38 heat pts38
space
space
$31,057 | Props total: 2485 2485
 Dominican said:

[pic - click to view]

how u gonna give me hate for sayin the u.s is a bi*ch a.ss country. lol. u can go on ahead and defend this country, but it is a bi*ch a.ss country, might be the most powerful for now, but nonetheless a bi*ch a.ss country. one thing would be if i was an american, but im not, i was born in d.r. and raised there till i was 8. up to this point i dont owe sh*t to this country, and sh*t i prolly still wouldnt defend the u.s. even if i was an american.

so in conclusion, hate back. :applause: :applause: YAY!!!!!

my mom brought me here, and if i had the choice i woulda come here too, there are more opportunities here and all that, so id prolly jus leech off, get my moneys and move back to d.r. like 90% of hispanic immigrants wanna do (notice i said immigrants, not hispanics that were born here). we aint here cuz we wanna, or cuz we like this country, we here to make money and leave. thats our hustle lol.
El sueño de la mayoria los inmigrantes hispanos es hacer dinero para poder hacer una casita en su pais, y vivir ahi.
simple as that

yea i feel ya i guess, i dont knock the hustle...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
184 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
70 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
69 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Xbox fire sales continue, $229 for Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Br..
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy