squad up!

Jun 13 - CONGRESS READY TO RESURRECT DRAFT (Bill already sent)

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-13-2005, 11:22 PM         #91
benzsl4585  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a bush and his draft......if it goes down

06-13-2005, 11:31 PM         #92
DontPushMe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dominican said
im an immigrant
[pic - click to view]

cant force me to do sh*t.

im never f!ghting for this bi*ch a.ss country. only country ill ever f!ght for is that one
<-------------------------------------
if you love that country so much why did you move away from it?

06-14-2005, 07:55 AM         #93
authentic354  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN THE WORLDS fu*kED UP :finger:

13 years ago '04        #94
LitO 
space
space
$4,043 | Props total: 368 368
 Jookz said
LITO<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<lol THATS WAS SIAD TO ME BY A 17YR OLD LMAO THAT SIGNED UP FOR THE AMRY LOL I BET DADDY IS PROUD OF YOU U fu*kING IDOIT LOL I GLAD U THREW YOUR LIFE AWAY AND WHEN U COME BACK WITH NO ARMS DONT ASK ME TO OPEN YOUR 40 OZ bi*ch<<<<<<<<<<<<<LOL ANYWAYS I GOT A COUSIN IN THE AMRY AND HE SAID IT THE WORST THING HE DID.........AND GOOD sh*t FLINT-TOWN LET THESE LITTLE KIDS KNOW AND BY THE WAY d!ck FACE LITO FAILURE LOL I GOT MORE MONEY THEN U WILL MAKE EVEN AFTER YOUR 10 GRAN(TO THROW MY LIFE AWAY) NAVY BONUS AND AFTER U SIGNED YOUR NEW NAVY CONTRACT.....................ITS MAD FUNNY WHEN THESE IDOIT CHILDREN ON BOXDEN TRY TO SPEAK UP.............................holla i own 2 house and i got no parents so u cant say sh*t and 90% of us is set up to fail thats facts how but u tell me what % of the united states that got money and anit living below the poverty line??????????????????????????????? let me know so u can feel stupid

Haha, Your Mad.
90% Of people are NOT set up to fail you idiot. And if you wanted to know, 12.5 % of people in the United States are living under the poverty line. And yes, those 13% include the 6% that are unemployed.

Therefore, you idiot..... Only 7% of people who work are poor. And 1/3 are white. So living your life beggin for pity cause your broke isnt going to work.
And Tell Your Cousin the army is for high school students who didnt have a choice afterwards.Tell him to holla at a Marine recruiter.

Oh And..... Over 1million troops have went in and out of Iraq since the war began, and the death toll is < 1500. So your ignorant for a.ssuming everyone in the military goes to war and loses a body part.
And I Definately didnt throw my life away.... my life doesnt consist of 4 years only- which is my term. And the GI Bill will allow me get my education on, when im 22.......... wow- your how old?....

Go grab yourself up a college education. move out your grandparents guest house and eat a d!ck.. pu**y

13 years ago '04        #95
cwxc818 
space
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
if you from another country and live in the US and think youre country is so much better then move back. simple as that. you must have come here for some reason. leave or support the country you live in now. otherwise you just a leech.

13 years ago '04        #96
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
space
$37,983 | Props total: 16030 16030
 Dominican said
im an immigrant
[pic - click to view]

cant force me to do sh*t.

im never f!ghting for this bi*ch a.ss country. only country ill ever f!ght for is that one
<-------------------------------------

why dont u go the fu*k back then.... i hate to be like that, cause in some way 99% of us are immigrants... but if you coming over here.... ahh fu*k it... forget it

06-14-2005, 03:16 PM         #97
Lesane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember all the dumb fu*ks that said this could never happen. They been plannin this sh*t. They'll send every single one of us to die out there. Before he sends his fat a.ss drunk daughters...

06-14-2005, 03:49 PM         #98
The Most High  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all let me say that I don't like Bush, and I don't like war.

That being said, this story is slim on facts and heavy on speculation.

13 years ago '04        #99
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,238 | Props total: 528 528
if its true or not I ain't f!ghting in a war that means nothing.

13 years ago '04        #100
carbon720 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 3 3
It's comical how they start talking draft and many of peps on here start showing the fear in they heart, and actually start rationalizing it in they head with bullsh*t quotes like "i don't believe in the war" "I aint f!ghting for this country" blah blah blah.

First of all...How many of you voted? If most of you got off your a.sses during the first election primarily and the last election subsequently, you wouldn't have to worry about a draft.

I voted against Bush both times and I despise his administration and his fellow neocons but to hear people start talking sh*t on the country and pulling every excuse in the book is crazy. The fact is most of this generation are posers that are a product of socialization. I may not agree with the war or how we got into the war but if it comes down to protecting my family and my way of living then i'm gonna do what I got to do and f!ght. Because don't for one minute think that if they don't get the situation in Iraq and other places resolved in a reasonable amount of time and get the troop capacity required to do it, it isn't going to affect you in any way because it will in more ways than you know.

Don't like what's going on then vote instead of posting sh*t on boxden crying about it.

It's alot of ignorant cats on here that regurgitate bullsh*t that they hear instead of formulating their own thoughts.

Some of the points made in some peoples post may have validity in them, but it's deeper than that.

Last edited by carbon720; 06-14-2005 at 04:27 PM..

13 years ago '04        #101
rasheedwallace 57 heat pts57
space
space
$26,163 | Props total: 12256 12256
not a legit source...ill take it seriously when it hits CNN.

plus...I'll lose my citizenship, if this was legit and i was drafted i would move to britain or somewhere else. Yeah i'd miss it here, but its not worth my life, and i would not come back.

i'm not dying for nobody, except my family. if someone invades america im down to squabble. but if i gotta go f!ght in iraq, the sh*t simply is not happening.

Last edited by rasheedwallace; 06-14-2005 at 05:23 PM..

13 years ago '04        #102
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
space
for all you people who are calling people pussies for not going, like someone already said.... go sign up. sign up so there is a guarenteed no draft. your bad... you hard... go ahead... your all talk, "ill go if theres a draft"... "i aint no pu**y".... shut up f*g**ts... im sick of this sh*t... this is america... where theris supposed to be freedom, im prouf of these mother fu*kers saying they dont wanna go.... you think the only reason people are saying they dont believe in this war is because there is a slim slim chance of a draft.... no.. and if you think that... your a f*g**t

13 years ago '05        #103
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,697 | Props total: 40 40
Good thing i live here on the border, Ill just cross it and not come back, but then again the city across the border is not safe to live cuz of all the murders, its 65 murder in the city this year, I dont plan to f!ght "f!ght For WHAT!" I aint gonna give it all in school just to get fu*ked over in the war. fu*k let Bush go over there and f!ght for himself.

06-14-2005, 09:46 PM         #104
Lace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OnTheReal said
if its true or not I ain't f!ghting in a war that means nothing.

[pic - click to view]

how u gonna give me hate for sayin the u.s is a bi*ch a.ss country. lol. u can go on ahead and defend this country, but it is a bi*ch a.ss country, might be the most powerful for now, but nonetheless a bi*ch a.ss country. one thing would be if i was an american, but im not, i was born in d.r. and raised there till i was 8. up to this point i dont owe sh*t to this country, and sh*t i prolly still wouldnt defend the u.s. even if i was an american.

so in conclusion, hate back. :applause: :applause: YAY!!!!!

regularjoe said
why dont u go the fu*k back then.... i hate to be like that, cause in some way 99% of us are immigrants... but if you coming over here.... ahh fu*k it... forget it
my mom brought me here, and if i had the choice i woulda come here too, there are more opportunities here and all that, so id prolly jus leech off, get my moneys and move back to d.r. like 90% of hispanic immigrants wanna do (notice i said immigrants, not hispanics that were born here). we aint here cuz we wanna, or cuz we like this country, we here to make money and leave. thats our hustle lol.
El sueño de la mayoria los inmigrantes hispanos es hacer dinero para poder hacer una casita en su pais, y vivir ahi.
simple as that

Last edited by Dominican; 06-14-2005 at 10:04 PM..

13 years ago '04        #105
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,980 | Props total: 286 286
Now that Bush is not popular in most polls nowadays (even in the issues that got him re-elected) it would not be a wise decision for him to re-instate the draft.

The majority of the stupid people in this country now say that Iraq was not worth it and that Bush is not at all handling the war well. Re-instating the draft will be the nail in the coffin for his political "legacy" and probably his life as well.

He'll also ruin the chances of his brother Jeb Bush winning presidency in 2008.

On the other hand, for the upcoming war in Iran, they might re-instate the draft if we don't get enough allies to back us.

06-14-2005, 10:16 PM         #106
ebric99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me just say this I was in the army and I could care less if they start the draft again. I dont plan on signing up again but if they decide they want to reinstate the draft and they call me up than I will without hesitation go back into the army. I didnt see combat the first time but the fact is that i signed up knowing that i might see combat. In fact this country was actually in war when i signed up. So yes I would glady go if called but as I said I have no plans to re enter the military at this point and time. and in case u were wondering i was active not reserve

06-14-2005, 11:08 PM         #107
TheKidHypno  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said
EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow:

Bush has just released a VIDEO(click below) regarding this matter, EXCLUSIVE!!!

[WEBSITE LINK]

06-14-2005, 11:14 PM         #108
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno said

Hot as fu*k heh?

13 years ago '04        #109
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Dominican said

[pic - click to view]

how u gonna give me hate for sayin the u.s is a bi*ch a.ss country. lol. u can go on ahead and defend this country, but it is a bi*ch a.ss country, might be the most powerful for now, but nonetheless a bi*ch a.ss country. one thing would be if i was an american, but im not, i was born in d.r. and raised there till i was 8. up to this point i dont owe sh*t to this country, and sh*t i prolly still wouldnt defend the u.s. even if i was an american.

so in conclusion, hate back. :applause: :applause: YAY!!!!!

my mom brought me here, and if i had the choice i woulda come here too, there are more opportunities here and all that, so id prolly jus leech off, get my moneys and move back to d.r. like 90% of hispanic immigrants wanna do (notice i said immigrants, not hispanics that were born here). we aint here cuz we wanna, or cuz we like this country, we here to make money and leave. thats our hustle lol.
El sueño de la mayoria los inmigrantes hispanos es hacer dinero para poder hacer una casita en su pais, y vivir ahi.
simple as that

yea i feel ya i guess, i dont knock the hustle...

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Breaking News: Rajon Rondo Will Be Lakers Starting Point Guard
44 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Daz Dillinger Responds to Boskoe : "You Know You F'd Up Right"
46 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 25 - UNITED NATIONS ASSEMBLY ERUPTS IN LAUGHTER at TRUMP SPEECH on ..
97 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Le'Veon Bell Lost
73 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL Damn.. Kaepernick is really out here changing lives
40 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Xan Hospitalized After Eating Too Many Flamin' Hot Cheetos
66 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
How do I say "No Pull Out" in Spanish?
6 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Nivea Reveals Lil Wayne Has A Single Featuring Herself & Drake On "Tha Carter V"
3 comments
13 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 25 - Detroit cop fired because of Snapchat post.
37 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Are 21 Savage and Offset Beefing?
18 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Treyway the new roc a fella?
35 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - Baltimore named “the nation’s most dangerous city.”
16 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside **boxden memeber on hit television show 90 day fiance season 6**
18 comments
3 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside IPhone Xs 0$/mo. Free lease
8 comments
1 hour ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 Video inside Riff Raff jumps out of retirement eyeing the white rapper beef
15 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pears!🍐🍐
22 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA NBA Stars Then and Now
19 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Lil Wayne announcing something today @5pm
15 comments
14 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 25 - President Donald Trump DESTROYED ISIS
24 comments
1 hour ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Making A Murderer Part 2 Premieres on Netflix Oct 19th
6 comments
3 hours ago
@movies
top in section
online now  36
18 comments
top in movies
most viewed right now
online now  54
6 comments
top in thotties
top in section
online now  13
27 comments
top in games

most viewed right now
online now  53
holy shhit, *ss hanging out all over the place
25 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  40
Worst Dating Site Experience You’ve Had
153 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  27
audio inside Bleu Davinci To Big Meech and J Diggs - I Cooperated (Safety Valve) Not..
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside Singer Tanerelle. Melanin on diabetes. A** & **ts on Yokozuna.
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside KD calls out @Ronnie2k for cutting game mode (ASTU) on NBA2K19 "The ga..
112 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside The Joker
56 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Eminem Refused To Help Proof Mom Keep Her House?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside "Be a lil slow, be a lil late......"
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy