Jun 13 - CONGRESS READY TO RESURRECT DRAFT (Bill already sent)

most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
171 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
233 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
429 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
JimDinO77 11 heat pts11
space
space
$20,422 | Props total: 1360 1360
 LitO said:
You HAVE TO be the most ignorant and dumbest person i've seen on boxden- And trust me, i seen alot.
"THE BUILT A ENVIROMENT WHERE 90% OF THE PEOPLE FAIL"

Hahaha, 90% Of People Fail?.. Huh? Where ? Your Crazy- You Mean 10% Of People Fail, 90 Become Successful. Your An Idiot For Saying That.

And..
"alright tough guy if u want to ride out for your counrty go fu*king sign up then and get a couple more of your idoit friends to go with u so the draft wont happen"

Hahaha, I Did. Ill be departing to bootcamp in September buddy, US Marines are gonna have me for 4 years. While you- sit home, smoke week, beat off, and say idiotic things for the next four year.

90%.. haha, 90% of your life is probably a failure. Not 90% of Americans.
u had a good point till u started talkin' bout
"Hahaha, I Did. Ill be departing to bootcamp in September buddy, US Marines are gonna have me for 4 years. While you- sit home, smoke week, beat off, and say idiotic things for the next four year.",

:rolleyes: i rather chill at da crib and smoke weed and beat off than tryna watch my back for suicide bombers....there aint a point to this 'war' any way, they tryna establish a government ova there like its actually gone keep them from causin' chaos, if im gonna protect my country im doin' it ova here, cuz im a look like a sittin' duck walkin' around ova there in they territory, its the same as it is if u go in anotha n*ggaz projects that u aint cool wit, u askin' to get shot up
 11 years ago '04        #82
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
Damn I see a lot of cowards here, you like freedom, but when sh*t hits the fan you going to run like pussies.
 06-13-2005, 07:29 PM         #83
whackawookie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
Damn I see a lot of cowards here, you like freedom, but when sh*t hits the fan you going to run like pussies.
theres a difference between f!ghting for freedom and f!ghting for a useless cause. iraq didnt have weapons and they werent the ones that attacked us. true theres been a price on saddams head for ages but there was no reason for us to go there. im now too old for the draft but even if there was one, aint no president gonna force me to f!ght for freedom only to die before my lifes prime.
 11 years ago '05        #84
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,018 | Props total: 200 200
 Supa Mario 910 said:
For one, I never said it was anyone's fault. I want people to know what they're getting themselves into. And since you say ours, I guess you're one of the people I was talking to. You honestly probably have no idea of how the military works, or the world for that matter, so why make a post that has no substance?
wut u tryin to say n*gga? Wut u mean wut ppl r gettin themselves into, its a draft, its not like u choose to do it. But like i said, the draft aint happenin, it wuld bring more hatred to the Bush administration then there already is.
 11 years ago '04        #85
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
$2,536 | Props total: 0 0
I like your sig Supa Mario. It should clarify the meaning of a terrorist for most people.
 06-13-2005, 07:47 PM         #86
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a n*gga only 16 and turnin 17 in nov dis year....plus im da last male....im i ait??

i hope so....cuz if push comes to shove....ima Christian.
 11 years ago '05        #87
thug4life 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$871 | Props total: 0 0
Im the first male.....sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #88
TheGreatDane 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,223 | Props total: 60 60
Deal with it...if it happens it happens...sh*t...quit being some pu**y about it and deal with it if it comes...which I highly doubt anyway because I am in the military and currently we are downsizing...Haven't you heard about the Base Realignment and Closure Listing? Hell most of yall in here be talking about how gangsta is that and this and then when a rumor comes around about the draft "possibly" coming then ya'll get pu**y. Come on man, quit thinking about what is what and who is who and get a grip on whats really happening out there. I ain't gun-ho about the military and all but its a job that beats the hell out making cheeseburgers. In this day and age with who's in office, the economy ain't going to get alot of people that come out of college with a nice 70 G salary. Hate if you want, but coming from someone who actually in the military now, don't jump to conclusions. If it happens it happens, which right now, it won't. Trust me.
 11 years ago '05        #89
tazbanks28 
space
space
$714 | Props total: 0 0
Fellas don't worry this bill WILL NOT happen.

You cats from NY should know who Rangel is, he is an old-black man, he wants to bring back the draft for 1 important reason. It gives you just as much as a chance to be drafted as the Bush Twins. Republicians ain't letting that happen. In his draft bill white boys and girls are in more trouble of being drafted than black males.

The current policy is that Bush will up the money to join up to as much 90,000. If you commit to 6-8 years you probaly will be getting that bonus.

Reps, are laughing at Rangel, their children can't join the military, this bill is old news, if got stuck in a house sub-commitee and never left.
 06-13-2005, 09:40 PM         #90
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hm.....draft or no draft i wont f!ght for somethin i dont believe in.....especially for a president who misleads the public but yet remains as our president..pfff.....TRUTH
 06-13-2005, 10:24 PM         #91
sabutai1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T_Montana said:
not on cnn and that site just looks like a bullsh*t site.......and if this is true we need to just go murder that f*g**t bush<-----not joking
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
4 real fu*k bush
wheres an a.ssassin when u need one
 11 years ago '04        #92
benzsl4585 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k a bush and his draft......if it goes down
 06-13-2005, 11:31 PM         #93
DontPushMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dominican said:
im an immigrant
[pic - click to view]

cant force me to do sh*t.

im never f!ghting for this bi*ch a.ss country. only country ill ever f!ght for is that one
<-------------------------------------
if you love that country so much why did you move away from it?
 06-14-2005, 07:55 AM         #94
authentic354 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN THE WORLDS fu*kED UP :finger:
 11 years ago '04        #95
LitO 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 81 81
 Jookz said:
LITO<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<lol THATS WAS SIAD TO ME BY A 17YR OLD LMAO THAT SIGNED UP FOR THE AMRY LOL I BET DADDY IS PROUD OF YOU U fu*kING IDOIT LOL I GLAD U THREW YOUR LIFE AWAY AND WHEN U COME BACK WITH NO ARMS DONT ASK ME TO OPEN YOUR 40 OZ bi*ch<<<<<<<<<<<<<LOL ANYWAYS I GOT A COUSIN IN THE AMRY AND HE SAID IT THE WORST THING HE DID.........AND GOOD sh*t FLINT-TOWN LET THESE LITTLE KIDS KNOW AND BY THE WAY d!ck FACE LITO FAILURE LOL I GOT MORE MONEY THEN U WILL MAKE EVEN AFTER YOUR 10 GRAN(TO THROW MY LIFE AWAY) NAVY BONUS AND AFTER U SIGNED YOUR NEW NAVY CONTRACT.....................ITS MAD FUNNY WHEN THESE IDOIT CHILDREN ON BOXDEN TRY TO SPEAK UP.............................holla i own 2 house and i got no parents so u cant say sh*t and 90% of us is set up to fail thats facts how but u tell me what % of the united states that got money and anit living below the poverty line??????????????????????????????? let me know so u can feel stupid

Haha, Your Mad.
90% Of people are NOT set up to fail you idiot. And if you wanted to know, 12.5 % of people in the United States are living under the poverty line. And yes, those 13% include the 6% that are unemployed.

Therefore, you idiot..... Only 7% of people who work are poor. And 1/3 are white. So living your life beggin for pity cause your broke isnt going to work.
And Tell Your Cousin the army is for high school students who didnt have a choice afterwards.Tell him to holla at a Marine recruiter.

Oh And..... Over 1million troops have went in and out of Iraq since the war began, and the death toll is < 1500. So your ignorant for a.ssuming everyone in the military goes to war and loses a body part.
And I Definately didnt throw my life away.... my life doesnt consist of 4 years only- which is my term. And the GI Bill will allow me get my education on, when im 22.......... wow- your how old?....

Go grab yourself up a college education. move out your grandparents guest house and eat a d!ck.. pu**y
 11 years ago '04        #96
cwxc818 
space
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
if you from another country and live in the US and think youre country is so much better then move back. simple as that. you must have come here for some reason. leave or support the country you live in now. otherwise you just a leech.
 11 years ago '04        #97
regularjoe 38 heat pts38
space
space
$31,036 | Props total: 2462 2462
 Dominican said:
im an immigrant
[pic - click to view]

cant force me to do sh*t.

im never f!ghting for this bi*ch a.ss country. only country ill ever f!ght for is that one
<-------------------------------------

why dont u go the fu*k back then.... i hate to be like that, cause in some way 99% of us are immigrants... but if you coming over here.... ahh fu*k it... forget it
 06-14-2005, 03:16 PM         #98
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember all the dumb fu*ks that said this could never happen. They been plannin this sh*t. They'll send every single one of us to die out there. Before he sends his fat a.ss drunk daughters...
 06-14-2005, 03:49 PM         #99
The Most High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all let me say that I don't like Bush, and I don't like war.

That being said, this story is slim on facts and heavy on speculation.
 11 years ago '04        #100
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 176 176
if its true or not I ain't f!ghting in a war that means nothing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
148 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
109 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
68 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
232 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy