Jun 13 - CONGRESS READY TO RESURRECT DRAFT (Bill already sent)

most viewed right now
36 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

06-13-2005, 07:34 PM         #76
TheMadTruth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saddam=hitler. dood had to go. yall need to grow up and quit recitin what the liberal media keeps force feedin yall.

06-13-2005, 07:37 PM         #77
Lace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMadTruth said
saddam=hitler. dood had to go. yall need to grow up and quit recitin what the liberal media keeps force feedin yall.
u need to quit recitin what the mainstream media tells u

06-13-2005, 07:48 PM         #78
sub_zero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta luv livin' in Canada :D

06-13-2005, 07:57 PM         #79
Boxden's Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not a cnn link kids.. american free press holds no weight

06-13-2005, 07:59 PM         #80
mikepromis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm 26, I aint worried no more...

14 years ago '05        #81
JimDinO77 19 heat pts19
space
space
$24,982 | Props total: 9068 9068
 LitO said
You HAVE TO be the most ignorant and dumbest person i've seen on boxden- And trust me, i seen alot.
"THE BUILT A ENVIROMENT WHERE 90% OF THE PEOPLE FAIL"

Hahaha, 90% Of People Fail?.. Huh? Where ? Your Crazy- You Mean 10% Of People Fail, 90 Become Successful. Your An Idiot For Saying That.

And..
"alright tough guy if u want to ride out for your counrty go fu*king sign up then and get a couple more of your idoit friends to go with u so the draft wont happen"

Hahaha, I Did. Ill be departing to bootcamp in September buddy, US Marines are gonna have me for 4 years. While you- sit home, smoke week, beat off, and say idiotic things for the next four year.

90%.. haha, 90% of your life is probably a failure. Not 90% of Americans.
u had a good point till u started talkin' bout
"Hahaha, I Did. Ill be departing to bootcamp in September buddy, US Marines are gonna have me for 4 years. While you- sit home, smoke week, beat off, and say idiotic things for the next four year.",

:rolleyes: i rather chill at da crib and smoke weed and beat off than tryna watch my back for suicide bombers....there aint a point to this 'war' any way, they tryna establish a government ova there like its actually gone keep them from causin' chaos, if im gonna protect my country im doin' it ova here, cuz im a look like a sittin' duck walkin' around ova there in they territory, its the same as it is if u go in anotha n*ggaz projects that u aint cool wit, u askin' to get shot up

14 years ago '04        #82
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57
Damn I see a lot of cowards here, you like freedom, but when sh*t hits the fan you going to run like pussies.

06-13-2005, 08:29 PM         #83
whackawookie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said
Damn I see a lot of cowards here, you like freedom, but when sh*t hits the fan you going to run like pussies.
theres a difference between f!ghting for freedom and f!ghting for a useless cause. iraq didnt have weapons and they werent the ones that attacked us. true theres been a price on saddams head for ages but there was no reason for us to go there. im now too old for the draft but even if there was one, aint no president gonna force me to f!ght for freedom only to die before my lifes prime.

14 years ago '05        #84
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$10,998 | Props total: 3574 3574
 Supa Mario 910 said
For one, I never said it was anyone's fault. I want people to know what they're getting themselves into. And since you say ours, I guess you're one of the people I was talking to. You honestly probably have no idea of how the military works, or the world for that matter, so why make a post that has no substance?
wut u tryin to say n*gga? Wut u mean wut ppl r gettin themselves into, its a draft, its not like u choose to do it. But like i said, the draft aint happenin, it wuld bring more hatred to the Bush administration then there already is.

06-13-2005, 08:44 PM         #85
SAUCYSLIMM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like your sig Supa Mario. It should clarify the meaning of a terrorist for most people.

06-13-2005, 08:47 PM         #86
rlzrilrap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a n*gga only 16 and turnin 17 in nov dis year....plus im da last male....im i ait??

i hope so....cuz if push comes to shove....ima Christian.

14 years ago '05        #87
thug4life 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$871 | Props total: 0 0
Im the first male.....sh*t.

14 years ago '05        #88
tazbanks28 
space
space
$718 | Props total: 1 1
Fellas don't worry this bill WILL NOT happen.

You cats from NY should know who Rangel is, he is an old-black man, he wants to bring back the draft for 1 important reason. It gives you just as much as a chance to be drafted as the Bush Twins. Republicians ain't letting that happen. In his draft bill white boys and girls are in more trouble of being drafted than black males.

The current policy is that Bush will up the money to join up to as much 90,000. If you commit to 6-8 years you probaly will be getting that bonus.

Reps, are laughing at Rangel, their children can't join the military, this bill is old news, if got stuck in a house sub-commitee and never left.

06-13-2005, 10:40 PM         #89
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hm.....draft or no draft i wont f!ght for somethin i dont believe in.....especially for a president who misleads the public but yet remains as our president..pfff.....TRUTH

06-13-2005, 11:24 PM         #90
sabutai1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T_Montana said
not on cnn and that site just looks like a bullsh*t site.......and if this is true we need to just go murder that f*g**t bush<-----not joking
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
4 real fu*k bush
wheres an a.ssassin when u need one

06-14-2005, 12:22 AM         #91
benzsl4585  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a bush and his draft......if it goes down

06-14-2005, 12:31 AM         #92
DontPushMe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dominican said
im an immigrant
[pic - click to view]

cant force me to do sh*t.

im never f!ghting for this bi*ch a.ss country. only country ill ever f!ght for is that one
<-------------------------------------
if you love that country so much why did you move away from it?

06-14-2005, 08:55 AM         #93
authentic354  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN THE WORLDS fu*kED UP :finger:

14 years ago '04        #94
LitO 
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 371 371
 Jookz said
LITO<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<lol THATS WAS SIAD TO ME BY A 17YR OLD LMAO THAT SIGNED UP FOR THE AMRY LOL I BET DADDY IS PROUD OF YOU U fu*kING IDOIT LOL I GLAD U THREW YOUR LIFE AWAY AND WHEN U COME BACK WITH NO ARMS DONT ASK ME TO OPEN YOUR 40 OZ bi*ch<<<<<<<<<<<<<LOL ANYWAYS I GOT A COUSIN IN THE AMRY AND HE SAID IT THE WORST THING HE DID.........AND GOOD sh*t FLINT-TOWN LET THESE LITTLE KIDS KNOW AND BY THE WAY d!ck FACE LITO FAILURE LOL I GOT MORE MONEY THEN U WILL MAKE EVEN AFTER YOUR 10 GRAN(TO THROW MY LIFE AWAY) NAVY BONUS AND AFTER U SIGNED YOUR NEW NAVY CONTRACT.....................ITS MAD FUNNY WHEN THESE IDOIT CHILDREN ON BOXDEN TRY TO SPEAK UP.............................holla i own 2 house and i got no parents so u cant say sh*t and 90% of us is set up to fail thats facts how but u tell me what % of the united states that got money and anit living below the poverty line??????????????????????????????? let me know so u can feel stupid

Haha, Your Mad.
90% Of people are NOT set up to fail you idiot. And if you wanted to know, 12.5 % of people in the United States are living under the poverty line. And yes, those 13% include the 6% that are unemployed.

Therefore, you idiot..... Only 7% of people who work are poor. And 1/3 are white. So living your life beggin for pity cause your broke isnt going to work.
And Tell Your Cousin the army is for high school students who didnt have a choice afterwards.Tell him to holla at a Marine recruiter.

Oh And..... Over 1million troops have went in and out of Iraq since the war began, and the death toll is < 1500. So your ignorant for a.ssuming everyone in the military goes to war and loses a body part.
And I Definately didnt throw my life away.... my life doesnt consist of 4 years only- which is my term. And the GI Bill will allow me get my education on, when im 22.......... wow- your how old?....

Go grab yourself up a college education. move out your grandparents guest house and eat a d!ck.. pu**y

14 years ago '04        #95
cwxc818 
space
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
if you from another country and live in the US and think youre country is so much better then move back. simple as that. you must have come here for some reason. leave or support the country you live in now. otherwise you just a leech.

14 years ago '04        #96
regularjoe 62 heat pts62
space
space
$38,808 | Props total: 17802 17802
 Dominican said
im an immigrant
[pic - click to view]

cant force me to do sh*t.

im never f!ghting for this bi*ch a.ss country. only country ill ever f!ght for is that one
<-------------------------------------

why dont u go the fu*k back then.... i hate to be like that, cause in some way 99% of us are immigrants... but if you coming over here.... ahh fu*k it... forget it

06-14-2005, 04:16 PM         #97
Lesane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember all the dumb fu*ks that said this could never happen. They been plannin this sh*t. They'll send every single one of us to die out there. Before he sends his fat a.ss drunk daughters...

06-14-2005, 04:49 PM         #98
The Most High  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all let me say that I don't like Bush, and I don't like war.

That being said, this story is slim on facts and heavy on speculation.

14 years ago '04        #99
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,240 | Props total: 530 530
if its true or not I ain't f!ghting in a war that means nothing.

14 years ago '04        #100
carbon720 
space
space
space
$246 | Props total: 3 3
It's comical how they start talking draft and many of peps on here start showing the fear in they heart, and actually start rationalizing it in they head with bullsh*t quotes like "i don't believe in the war" "I aint f!ghting for this country" blah blah blah.

First of all...How many of you voted? If most of you got off your a.sses during the first election primarily and the last election subsequently, you wouldn't have to worry about a draft.

I voted against Bush both times and I despise his administration and his fellow neocons but to hear people start talking sh*t on the country and pulling every excuse in the book is crazy. The fact is most of this generation are posers that are a product of socialization. I may not agree with the war or how we got into the war but if it comes down to protecting my family and my way of living then i'm gonna do what I got to do and f!ght. Because don't for one minute think that if they don't get the situation in Iraq and other places resolved in a reasonable amount of time and get the troop capacity required to do it, it isn't going to affect you in any way because it will in more ways than you know.

Don't like what's going on then vote instead of posting sh*t on boxden crying about it.

It's alot of ignorant cats on here that regurgitate bullsh*t that they hear instead of formulating their own thoughts.

Some of the points made in some peoples post may have validity in them, but it's deeper than that.

Last edited by carbon720; 06-14-2005 at 05:27 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  77
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
351 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+183online now  50
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+64online now  38
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - Unpaid TSA agents, no longer giving a f***, play uncensored r..
138 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-35online now  12
NFL Some heat on "Speak For Yourself" in the direction of Colin Kap. Some just..
117 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+73online now  12
I'm gonna bust inside of her
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Cars with worst resale value