Jun 13 - CONGRESS READY TO RESURRECT DRAFT (Bill already sent)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Scottish boxer Mike Towell dies in hospital after 5th round stoppage on..
14 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2005, 02:50 PM         #41
Flint-Town 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ante f!ghting for this Lying son of a bi*ch
fu*k this "war on terror" we are the Biggest Terrorist so I guess im goin to Have to f!ght for my hood then
All i know is if im Drafted Im not going
and if thay come and try to take me I guess im going to have to Shoot it out with them fu*ks cause I ante f!ghtin No False War for no Rich Mothafu*kin Liers NWO is comin around the corner folks get your guns and figth for your own.
 11 years ago '04        #42
LitO 
space
space
$3,919 | Props total: 88 88
 Jookz said:
^^^^^^^^^alright tough guy if u want to ride out for your counrty go fu*king sign up then and get a couple more of your idoit friends to go with u so the draft wont happen. and let me hear someone complain about me not wanting to f!ght for this counrty f!ght FOR WHAT???????-HOW THE k!llED A WHOLE RACE OF PEOPLE(indains AND THEN CELERBRATE THE DAY WE MEET THEM)OR FOR THE 500 YRS OF fu*kING SLAVERY OR HOW THE BUILT A ENVIROMENT WHERE 90% OF THE PEOPLE FAIL fu*k OUTTA HERE f!ght FOR WHAT^^^THAT U MUST BE STUPID THEY GOING TO HAVE TO COME AND GET ME<<<REAL TALK now if i choose to back america i would be agreeing with what they stand for and i dont cuz that rasict fu*k still runs this mother fu*ker think about 50 yrs segregation yours grandmother was there and who the fu*k is running this country all the old white people u think they still dont want it to be like it was fu*k outta here......................joekilla keep post good sh*t

You HAVE TO be the most ignorant and dumbest person i've seen on boxden- And trust me, i seen alot.
"THE BUILT A ENVIROMENT WHERE 90% OF THE PEOPLE FAIL"

Hahaha, 90% Of People Fail?.. Huh? Where ? Your Crazy- You Mean 10% Of People Fail, 90 Become Successful. Your An Idiot For Saying That.

And..
"alright tough guy if u want to ride out for your counrty go fu*king sign up then and get a couple more of your idoit friends to go with u so the draft wont happen"

Hahaha, I Did. Ill be departing to bootcamp in September buddy, US Marines are gonna have me for 4 years. While you- sit home, smoke week, beat off, and say idiotic things for the next four year.

90%.. haha, 90% of your life is probably a failure. Not 90% of Americans.
 11 years ago '04        #43
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
If this is true ahwell. Im 25 so they aint gettin me... I wouldnt go anyways. Id go to jail before war, but my religious beliefs would prevent me anyways. So I aint worried. Even so, I highly doubt this will happen like people think....

Pz
 11 years ago '04        #44
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
 LitO said:
You HAVE TO be the most ignorant and dumbest person i've seen on boxden- And trust me, i seen alot.

Hahaha, 90% Of People Fail?.. Huh? Where ? Your Crazy- You Mean 10% Of People Fail, 90 Become Successful. Your An Idiot For Saying That.

And..
"alright tough guy if u want to ride out for your counrty go fu*king sign up then and get a couple more of your idoit friends to go with u so the draft wont happen"

Hahaha, I Did. Ill be departing to bootcamp in September buddy, US Marines are gonna have me for 4 years. While you- sit home, smoke week, beat off, and say idiotic things for the next four year.

I dont support the war but you are a MAN. Doing what you feel the need to do, thats man sh*t. Props for that and for tellin it like it is....
 11 years ago '04        #45
Grim770 
space
space
$449 | Props total: 0 0
the person who needs to be k!lled is bush's father, he the person who really runnin sh*t
 06-13-2005, 03:09 PM         #46
Flint-Town 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:

And..

Anha man he is tellin the Truth 10% of the Money is going to All of American Sheeps
90% of the welth is in the Rich mans bank account 10% of the People run this bi*ch 90% are Moddern slaves......
Take McDonalds for an Example 90% of that workforce is at Min-wage Slave Wage Flipin Burgers so that the Head of the Company can Sit on their Fat a.sses and Make money
Same with any company in america
Modern day Share Cropin and if u think im lying then u are a Stupid
Mothafu*ka Just think about it for a second we are all slaves
if u dont own your own Business then u are gettin fu*ked.
 06-13-2005, 03:14 PM         #47
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone who says there going to go to another country is a pu**y... I'll stay and f!ght for our country; f!ght for out brothers, sisters, and grandparents. It's our duty as a citizen to protect our way of life and our country... Those who run don't deserve to live in this country... And by the way i'm not just some kid who this doesn't apply to. I'm 20 years, a prime age for drafting.
 11 years ago '05        #48
gordo 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 0 0
this really sucks
 11 years ago '04        #49
LitO 
space
space
$3,919 | Props total: 88 88
 Flint-Town said:
Anha man he is tellin the Truth 10% of the Money is going to All of American Sheeps
90% of the welth is in the Rich mans bank account 10% of the People run this bi*ch 90% are Moddern slaves......
Take McDonalds for an Example 90% of that workforce is at Min-wage Slave Wage Flipin Burgers so that the Head of the Company can Sit on their Fat a.sses and Make money
Same with any company in america
Modern day Share Cropin and if u think im lying then u are a Stupid
Mothafu*ka Just think about it for a second we are all slaves
if u dont own your own Business then u are gettin fu*ked.

No Disrespect But- SHUT THE fu*k UP.
90% Of People At McDonalds work for min-wage because they chose to work there.
100% of high school graduates have a chance at college, whether its a community college, Ive league, or trade school. Business owners - They sit down on their a.sses because 20- 25 years ago they worked their 'fat a.sses' off to get to where they are at now. And i know ALOT of black/hispanic people who own businesses and are successful. Did work alot- and do not consider themselves slaves.

Anyone could be what they want to be, its on them to persue it and make the right choices. McDonalds.. haha im 17 and I get paid more than they do. I had no problem getting a better job than that, and im not white.

So you could talk about how 90% of people are slaves or w/e.. but your talking ridiculous. I analyzed your statements and you sound like a lazy a.ss- broke n*gga. Get Your Game Up. Theirs a hustle to everything.

Last edited by LitO; 06-13-2005 at 03:18 PM..
 06-13-2005, 03:20 PM         #50
Flint-Town 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand that u can get some money but u still are a Slave ..........
I own my own Business and have sence I was 18 fu*k workin for someone else and Lazy im not I made 32grand my first year out of Highshcool but I got my own so im not being a slave and If those people didnt work at Mcdonalds or GM or any Company then the Econmy would be in Worse shape then it is Beleave me We are all Slaves to America
The Land of Greed And home Of the Slaves
 11 years ago '04        #51
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,641 | Props total: 786 786
The outcry from the public would be too much for them to make this sh*t happen. If it did by chance I'd just hit up the recruiter with a nose full of that white.
 11 years ago '04        #52
shellshock 
space
space
space
$338 | Props total: 0 0
I feel sorry for all of you american citizens. I just spent 11 months in the Estonian army, i got out like 12 days ago. Army is the worst place ive ever been to, it was horrible. The sh*t they do there its just disgusting. Im lucky i was born in Estonia cos i dont have to go to Iraq or Afghanistan or whereever a war is going on (only professional soldiers can go to Iraq or Afghanistan but not the recruited ones). But still despite that fact, it was still hard. I even met soldiers who were in Iraq. Man, their minds are so fu*ked up. They just woke up in the middle of the night and start screamin and sh*t, talking nonsense. But overall im happy its all behind me, but i would never ever would wanna go back. The worst year of my life, i cant imagine myself going to war...i mean that would be a total disaster..
 11 years ago '04        #53
cledee23 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
what are they going to do to me if i refuse to f!ght, throw me in jail, why are numbers down, whose fault is it that less people want to join the, army, navy, airforce. It's necessary to going on a worldwide war on terror. We funded the terrorist, the U
S only gets involved in sh*t when it can gain something and it doesn't matter if americans lives are put at stake.
 11 years ago '04        #54
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,505 | Props total: 918 918
 JimDinO77 said:
:rolleyes: fukk what yall talkin' bout, if this sh!t goes down , im headed straight 4 brazil
and i'll be right behind you with after i run though canada!
 11 years ago '04        #55
purtayboi 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 702 702
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
lol, i aint f!ghtin no war

ill just go to south america

fu*k THAT I CAN'T SPEAK SPANISH....... *PACKS UP AND MOVES TO CANADA* GUESS I GOT TO START WATCHING HOCKEY NOW.
 06-13-2005, 04:04 PM         #56
djphyber 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ah, more draft rumors..they come around every so often after high school graduations each year. no worries here...
 11 years ago '04        #57
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 152 152
they goin to hood to get n*ggas ...............rich folks can chill<<<<<<<<<<c*nts
 11 years ago '04        #58
regularjoe 38 heat pts38
space
space
$31,080 | Props total: 2519 2519
 eNcrypTioN said:
anyone who says there going to go to another country is a pu**y... I'll stay and f!ght for our country; f!ght for out brothers, sisters, and grandparents. It's our duty as a citizen to protect our way of life and our country... Those who run don't deserve to live in this country... And by the way i'm not just some kid who this doesn't apply to. I'm 20 years, a prime age for drafting.
i feel what your saying... but if someone doesnt believe in this war.. for any reason.. you cant expect them to jump in line to f!ght.... and if they dont want to f!ght that doesnt make them a pu**y

and there wont be a draft.... do u know what kind of hell will be unleashed if there is... bush wants to leave a legacy (or attempt to) in his second term, there wont be a draft.

Last edited by regularjoe; 06-13-2005 at 04:25 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #59
TheProtege9020 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 157 157
If there was a draft, there would be a revolution, but it would not be televised. I for one am not going to f!ght for "Our Country". What kind of Bullsh*t is that. You wanna f!ght for a country were everyone is still not being treated equally, were blacks are still being discrimated agianst, were we are still mental slaves, and so much other fu*ked up sh*t. fu*k, this wouldn't be "our" country if blacks weren't brought here to be slaves. Open ya fu*kin eyes and look around you, are you sure you want to f!ght for limited freedom.
 11 years ago '04        #60
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
I wish everyone calling n*ggas who would leave for another county pu**ys would shut the fu*k up. My a.ss aint goin to no war i dont believe in to protect the racist fu*ks that live in this county. Id see if it was a war that we had to go to in order to protect the U.S. But im not getting k!lled so that women over there can vote and so they can have a democratic society like we do. The reason ppl dont like the U.S. is b/c bush and others put their nose where it dont belong, trying to force n*ggas to do sh*t their way. fu*k that, I'll die for my family, but im not being sent nowhere to f!ght some war b/c bush wanted to start some sh*t.

Where the fu*k is Bin Laden? n*gga still on the loose b/c Bush got sidetracked and was all tied up with iraq and making sure their women can vote and have an election. fu*k that sh*t right now, Bin Laden struck us, and hes still loose, but we have Sadaam locked up chilling right now and he wasnt behind 9/11. I thought this was a War on Terror? n*ggas signed up for the army wanting to f!ght the war on terror, and get sent over there to get blasted by little kids b/c their trying to force them to do sh*t they dont wanna do.

Me, you would catch me in Canada before or jail before i go to war. See, Canadians mind there own fu*king business. I cant remember ever seeing them getting involved in some sh*t, or bout to go to war. But us, we always in some sh*t. If you wanna go and risk getting k!lled, fine. But dont knock n*ggas who aint trying to go b/c they want to live their lives and not get taking out prematurely over a man who doesnt give a sh*t about them.

If bush sends everyone who voted for his dumbass over there, he wont need a draft. n*gga new this sh*t was bound to happen, and now bush supporters are gonna start bi*ching. Send they a.ss ova, since they support Bush.

Call me a pu**y if you want. If n*ggas came over dropping bombs on us for no apparent reason, then thats one thing. Go over there getting k!lled to fix up their government for n*ggas who obviosly by our death toll dont want our help, thats another thing. If there really is a draft, there is gonna be so much of an uproar here it will be crazy. Its gonna be a war over here, let alone worrying about Iraq.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
125 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
38 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
237 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
171 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
60 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
47 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy