Jun 13 - CONGRESS READY TO RESURRECT DRAFT (Bill already sent)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
91 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
kakoden 
space
space
$3,340 | Props total: 0 0
ok...hold up here now....lets look at this logically, now theres not even a FRACTION of the casualties lost in the Vietnam War and they talkin about a draft....the fu*k outta here
 11 years ago '05        #22
MyZ28 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,847 | Props total: 204 204
this is just someone "assuming" this aint real news. They have been saying this since that bi*ch was reelected. If it does happen i aint going so they can go ahead and get my cell ready.
 06-13-2005, 01:05 PM         #23
Redd PoPaBitch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go! hell no we won't go!

this cat bush skipped the war and he wants to send as many as he can to get k!lled...

Last edited by Redd PoPaBitch; 06-13-2005 at 01:06 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #24
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
$2,536 | Props total: 0 0
Damn I turn 18 in October. But, there's been talk about a draft, but nothing has materialized since Bush's reelection. There was one bill that was formed by two Democratic representatives just to scare the public into realizing that the draft is nothing to mess with and could happen but, it never passed, it got two votes from those two representatives. If a real bill ever was proposed there would be an outcry that would eventually lead to a rebellion.
 06-13-2005, 01:27 PM         #25
DoogZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The bill was put before congress over a year ago, and it got shot down. Whether it's being dug up again, I've heard nothing from anyone reliable saying it is, but I don't know. Also, the armed forces would rather not have a draft, they would just bump up the pay of soldiers and enlistment bonuses and step up recruiting, and loosen restrictions on who they will take. An army full of draftees has 0 morale, and are considerably impossible to keep under control if the war isn't popular, which this war isn't.
 11 years ago '04        #26
RatedQue 49 heat pts49
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 282 282
I always wanted to go to T DOT
 06-13-2005, 01:39 PM         #27
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DRAFT is not happening
 06-13-2005, 01:45 PM         #28
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said:
OH OH, i knew this sh*t was coming since the war is not ending now and the army are not even meeting recruiting numbers they want, so they will say fu*k YOU n*gga, YOU COMING TO WAR. Expect this draft bill to be enforced once another attack happens in america, that will make the decision clear for bush.

CONGRESS READY TO RESURRECT DRAFT

U.S. Needs ‘More Boots on Ground,’ Says Democrat

By Greg Szymanski

A House bill to reinstate the draft finally made its way to the Armed Services Committee where a vote is expected only after President Bush decides whether he is for or against conscription.

Bush has failed to make clear how he plans to restock the Army in light of dwindling recruiting numbers. Meanwhile, Congress is reluctant to make a decision due to the draft’s unpopularity with voters.

A White House spokesman said Bush has “always firmly opposed the draft.” But many insiders believe Bush will have to reassess the issue in light of the Army’s failed recruiting efforts.

Emile Milne, a spokesman for Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY), who sponsored the controversial draft bill, said this is the type of bill “no one likes to touch” without a consensus of all branches of government.

“The draft is especially unpopular now because of the mounting death toll in Iraq,” said Milne. “Rep. Rangel is, of course, opposed to the war, but believes if we are going to have to f!ght it, then the military should have enough soldiers to do the job properly.”

Rangel, originally in favor of the draft in order that “rich and poor equally share the burden of the war,” now feels the draft may also become a necessity due to the Army’s difficulty in meeting recruiting goals.

Since the war has become less popular with the American people and the death toll of U.S. soldiers in Iraq has risen to over 1,680, the Army is now reporting recruiting levels down as much as 50 percent.

The issue of “enough boots on the ground” is further complicated by the added strain put on the National Guard troops, many having to serve two or three tours of duty in Iraq.

“There is no doubt that the military is undermanned,” said Milne. “Rep. Rangel feels if the war is going to continue, the only way to solve the problem is to bring back the draft.”

Although Rangel’s bill mounted very little support when it was first introduced last session during an election year, critics claim now that the election is over and the military is crying for more warm bodies that a reinstatement of the draft is “inevitable and only a mater of time.”

“No one likes to hear it, but if things keep going the way they are with less recruits and re-enlistment numbers down, the draft may be the only way to solve the problem,” said Milne.

POLITICAL LIMBO

Whether the draft becomes a reality is still in political limbo. However, no one would argue that Bush’s aggressive foreign military policy dictates the need for more troops.

In a recent Los Angeles Times article, former security advisors Brent Scowcroft and Zbigniew Brzezinski were quoted as saying the U.S. requires at least 500,000 more troops to sustain the war in Iraq and reinstatement of the draft may be unpopular but necessary.

“At best, Rangel’s bill merely plays into Bush’s hands,” said Bill Galvin, head of an anti-war group called the Center of Conscience and War. “At worst, it’s a stealth measure intended to supply progressive political cover for pro-draft Democrats.”

Galvin said he also fears Bush is just waiting for the right moment “to spring the draft back on the American people” since he no longer has to worry about getting re-elected.

-full credit is given to American Free Press - 645 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Suite 100 Washington, D.C. 20003-

[WEBSITE LINK]
This is the same n*gga that was on here a while ago tryin' to prove to us that aliens exist and that some mufu*ka named "Prophet Yahweh" could reach them... Quit it wit all this draft bullsh*t my nig forreal... But lets say they were really really considerin' the sh*t... I got a way to handle everything... First off snatch up all the fu*kin Illegal Aliens and mufu*kin rapists, murderers, etc. dats locked up and make them f!ght the war... Problem solved... But in all reality sh*t would never happen cus it's not da politically correct thing to do... Plus prisoners are nuttin but tax right offs... But fu*k a draft... I'll take jail time before the draft...
 11 years ago '04        #29
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,854 | Props total: 12 12
it truely isn't and as the US gears up to blast Syria or Iran, North Korea - is about to get it on!

As we are undermanned, the next big power could technically start something, like an invasion of japan by North Korea... maybe?????

I think it's funny; that all these people voted for Bush to be president again, and now they're mad! sh*t... ain't this what ya'll wanted....

When the next attack happens we will see what happens... til then... we better live it up!
 11 years ago '04        #30
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,854 | Props total: 12 12
yo that's a good idea... all these criminals that wanna k!ll so much... here we got a couple of places you can go... Iraq, Afgahanistan you choose... (that'll be the only request they get), then drop they a.sses off, and then see what's good!
 11 years ago '04        #31
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
man thats fu*ked, well i live outside the US
 11 years ago '04        #32
williams31 
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 1 1
for all the people doubtin this.....dont think it cant happen....there are 50 percent less people signing up for the army....if this stays like this, and if soldiers keep getting k!lled, you think they are just gonna let it go on til we barely have any soldiers left...i dont think so...i wouldnt be suprised if this sh*t happens....this country would become a mess if it did...think about how many people would be goin to jail, leavin for other countries...
 11 years ago '04        #33
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,494 | Props total: 903 903
 Cassidy said:
Canada here i come!!!!
HAHAHA, i'll be right behind you with a bottle of LeBatt Blue in both hands....HAIL CANADA!
 11 years ago '04        #34
deziking 58 heat pts58
space
space
$17,290 | Props total: 1145 1145
fu*k canda i'm flying to 20 million miles on the other side going back to india bi*ches fu*k america
 11 years ago '04        #35
LitO 
space
space
$3,916 | Props total: 84 84
I dont see why you people get so mad. First of all, the United States military is big enough and if they do pass the bill its only going to be for precautionary measures.

I hate it when people get so scared, if anything this is going to be the wake up call that this generation of young people need. Think about it- we havnt been tested.
The generation our grandparents were in (Baby Boomers?) are the toughest and most dedicated people, they work hard at everything. Because half the fu*kin generation went to war and learned about life.

Half the kids these days sit online all day, fu*k up in high school go to college for like 2 years- drop out- then become idiots in life that struggle.

Draft coming?.. owell- im down to ride out for my county and shoot some terrorist or what not.
 06-13-2005, 02:37 PM         #36
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn!!! I knew that sh*t was comin.
Some n*ggas gon plead guilty/insane.

That might mean anarchy, cause plenty of n*ggas i know aint goin to war.
 06-13-2005, 02:38 PM         #37
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
I dont see why you people get so mad. First of all, the United States military is big enough and if they do pass the bill its only going to be for precautionary measures.

I hate it when people get so scared, if anything this is going to be the wake up call that this generation of young people need. Think about it- we havnt been tested.
The generation our grandparents were in (Baby Boomers?) are the toughest and most dedicated people, they work hard at everything. Because half the fu*kin generation went to war and learned about life.

Half the kids these days sit online all day, fu*k up in high school go to college for like 2 years- drop out- then become idiots in life that struggle.

Draft coming?.. owell- im down to ride out for my county and shoot some terrorist or what not.
That's half true, and if it does happen. Oh well, Wayne Brady gon have to choke a bi*ch!!
 06-13-2005, 02:42 PM         #38
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YO --DO ANY OF YOU PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT U READ?

This bill for the draft is not being introduced by BUSH. It's by Top Democrats Charlie Rangel and Biden. Stop being manipulated by the media.-

This is a fu*kin scare tactic to get you to vote against Republicans. If everybody thinks bush or his republicans are going to reinstate the draft, then most everybody would vote for Democrats-cus noone wants a draft. There will be no draft. Everyone in congress will not vote for it and Bush himself said he would veto that bill. because according to the generals- they have the man power we need.
Its funny that a Democrat is the one bringing the draft up and everyone just swears its Bush.
 11 years ago '05        #39
JimDinO77 11 heat pts11
space
space
$20,428 | Props total: 1364 1364
 Young Professa said:
HAHAHA, i'll be right behind you with a bottle of LeBatt Blue in both hands....HAIL CANADA!
:rolleyes: fukk what yall talkin' bout, if this sh!t goes down , im headed straight 4 brazil

Last edited by JimDinO77; 06-13-2005 at 02:46 PM..
 06-13-2005, 02:49 PM         #40
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For cryin out loud the fu*kin military lost 1700 lives. Not to cheapen those lives or nuthin Cuz I respect them-but thats not even a fraction of our military. Peple just hear sumthin and go crazy on some War of worlds sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA If these careers ended today, are any HOF worthy?
106 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy