Jun 13 - CONGRESS READY TO RESURRECT DRAFT (Bill already sent)

most viewed right now
40 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #26
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 1840 1840
I always wanted to go to T DOT

06-13-2005, 02:39 PM         #27
Jadesbody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DRAFT is not happening

06-13-2005, 02:45 PM         #28
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said
OH OH, i knew this sh*t was coming since the war is not ending now and the army are not even meeting recruiting numbers they want, so they will say fu*k YOU n*gga, YOU COMING TO WAR. Expect this draft bill to be enforced once another attack happens in america, that will make the decision clear for bush.

CONGRESS READY TO RESURRECT DRAFT

U.S. Needs ‘More Boots on Ground,’ Says Democrat

By Greg Szymanski

A House bill to reinstate the draft finally made its way to the Armed Services Committee where a vote is expected only after President Bush decides whether he is for or against conscription.

Bush has failed to make clear how he plans to restock the Army in light of dwindling recruiting numbers. Meanwhile, Congress is reluctant to make a decision due to the draft’s unpopularity with voters.

A White House spokesman said Bush has “always firmly opposed the draft.” But many insiders believe Bush will have to reassess the issue in light of the Army’s failed recruiting efforts.

Emile Milne, a spokesman for Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY), who sponsored the controversial draft bill, said this is the type of bill “no one likes to touch” without a consensus of all branches of government.

“The draft is especially unpopular now because of the mounting death toll in Iraq,” said Milne. “Rep. Rangel is, of course, opposed to the war, but believes if we are going to have to f!ght it, then the military should have enough soldiers to do the job properly.”

Rangel, originally in favor of the draft in order that “rich and poor equally share the burden of the war,” now feels the draft may also become a necessity due to the Army’s difficulty in meeting recruiting goals.

Since the war has become less popular with the American people and the death toll of U.S. soldiers in Iraq has risen to over 1,680, the Army is now reporting recruiting levels down as much as 50 percent.

The issue of “enough boots on the ground” is further complicated by the added strain put on the National Guard troops, many having to serve two or three tours of duty in Iraq.

“There is no doubt that the military is undermanned,” said Milne. “Rep. Rangel feels if the war is going to continue, the only way to solve the problem is to bring back the draft.”

Although Rangel’s bill mounted very little support when it was first introduced last session during an election year, critics claim now that the election is over and the military is crying for more warm bodies that a reinstatement of the draft is “inevitable and only a mater of time.”

“No one likes to hear it, but if things keep going the way they are with less recruits and re-enlistment numbers down, the draft may be the only way to solve the problem,” said Milne.

POLITICAL LIMBO

Whether the draft becomes a reality is still in political limbo. However, no one would argue that Bush’s aggressive foreign military policy dictates the need for more troops.

In a recent Los Angeles Times article, former security advisors Brent Scowcroft and Zbigniew Brzezinski were quoted as saying the U.S. requires at least 500,000 more troops to sustain the war in Iraq and reinstatement of the draft may be unpopular but necessary.

“At best, Rangel’s bill merely plays into Bush’s hands,” said Bill Galvin, head of an anti-war group called the Center of Conscience and War. “At worst, it’s a stealth measure intended to supply progressive political cover for pro-draft Democrats.”

Galvin said he also fears Bush is just waiting for the right moment “to spring the draft back on the American people” since he no longer has to worry about getting re-elected.

-full credit is given to American Free Press - 645 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Suite 100 Washington, D.C. 20003-

[WEBSITE LINK]
This is the same n*gga that was on here a while ago tryin' to prove to us that aliens exist and that some mufu*ka named "Prophet Yahweh" could reach them... Quit it wit all this draft bullsh*t my nig forreal... But lets say they were really really considerin' the sh*t... I got a way to handle everything... First off snatch up all the fu*kin Illegal Aliens and mufu*kin rapists, murderers, etc. dats locked up and make them f!ght the war... Problem solved... But in all reality sh*t would never happen cus it's not da politically correct thing to do... Plus prisoners are nuttin but tax right offs... But fu*k a draft... I'll take jail time before the draft...

14 years ago '04        #29
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
it truely isn't and as the US gears up to blast Syria or Iran, North Korea - is about to get it on!

As we are undermanned, the next big power could technically start something, like an invasion of japan by North Korea... maybe?????

I think it's funny; that all these people voted for Bush to be president again, and now they're mad! sh*t... ain't this what ya'll wanted....

When the next attack happens we will see what happens... til then... we better live it up!

14 years ago '04        #30
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
yo that's a good idea... all these criminals that wanna k!ll so much... here we got a couple of places you can go... Iraq, Afgahanistan you choose... (that'll be the only request they get), then drop they a.sses off, and then see what's good!

06-13-2005, 03:03 PM         #31
kocaine187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man thats fu*ked, well i live outside the US

06-13-2005, 03:05 PM         #32
williams31  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for all the people doubtin this.....dont think it cant happen....there are 50 percent less people signing up for the army....if this stays like this, and if soldiers keep getting k!lled, you think they are just gonna let it go on til we barely have any soldiers left...i dont think so...i wouldnt be suprised if this sh*t happens....this country would become a mess if it did...think about how many people would be goin to jail, leavin for other countries...

14 years ago '04        #33
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,307 | Props total: 8300 8300
 Cassidy said
Canada here i come!!!!
HAHAHA, i'll be right behind you with a bottle of LeBatt Blue in both hands....HAIL CANADA!

14 years ago '04        #34
deziking 114 heat pts114
space
space
$22,072 | Props total: 10576 10576
fu*k canda i'm flying to 20 million miles on the other side going back to india bi*ches fu*k america

14 years ago '04        #35
LitO 
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 371 371
I dont see why you people get so mad. First of all, the United States military is big enough and if they do pass the bill its only going to be for precautionary measures.

I hate it when people get so scared, if anything this is going to be the wake up call that this generation of young people need. Think about it- we havnt been tested.
The generation our grandparents were in (Baby Boomers?) are the toughest and most dedicated people, they work hard at everything. Because half the fu*kin generation went to war and learned about life.

Half the kids these days sit online all day, fu*k up in high school go to college for like 2 years- drop out- then become idiots in life that struggle.

Draft coming?.. owell- im down to ride out for my county and shoot some terrorist or what not.

06-13-2005, 03:37 PM         #36
Irvgeezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn!!! I knew that sh*t was comin.
Some n*ggas gon plead guilty/insane.

That might mean anarchy, cause plenty of n*ggas i know aint goin to war.

06-13-2005, 03:38 PM         #37
Irvgeezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said
I dont see why you people get so mad. First of all, the United States military is big enough and if they do pass the bill its only going to be for precautionary measures.

I hate it when people get so scared, if anything this is going to be the wake up call that this generation of young people need. Think about it- we havnt been tested.
The generation our grandparents were in (Baby Boomers?) are the toughest and most dedicated people, they work hard at everything. Because half the fu*kin generation went to war and learned about life.

Half the kids these days sit online all day, fu*k up in high school go to college for like 2 years- drop out- then become idiots in life that struggle.

Draft coming?.. owell- im down to ride out for my county and shoot some terrorist or what not.
That's half true, and if it does happen. Oh well, Wayne Brady gon have to choke a bi*ch!!

06-13-2005, 03:42 PM         #38
Spanish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YO --DO ANY OF YOU PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT U READ?

This bill for the draft is not being introduced by BUSH. It's by Top Democrats Charlie Rangel and Biden. Stop being manipulated by the media.-

This is a fu*kin scare tactic to get you to vote against Republicans. If everybody thinks bush or his republicans are going to reinstate the draft, then most everybody would vote for Democrats-cus noone wants a draft. There will be no draft. Everyone in congress will not vote for it and Bush himself said he would veto that bill. because according to the generals- they have the man power we need.
Its funny that a Democrat is the one bringing the draft up and everyone just swears its Bush.

14 years ago '05        #39
JimDinO77 19 heat pts19
space
space
$24,982 | Props total: 9074 9074
 Young Professa said
HAHAHA, i'll be right behind you with a bottle of LeBatt Blue in both hands....HAIL CANADA!
:rolleyes: fukk what yall talkin' bout, if this sh!t goes down , im headed straight 4 brazil

Last edited by JimDinO77; 06-13-2005 at 03:46 PM..

06-13-2005, 03:49 PM         #40
Spanish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For cryin out loud the fu*kin military lost 1700 lives. Not to cheapen those lives or nuthin Cuz I respect them-but thats not even a fraction of our military. Peple just hear sumthin and go crazy on some War of worlds sh*t.

06-13-2005, 03:50 PM         #41
Flint-Town  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ante f!ghting for this Lying son of a bi*ch
fu*k this "war on terror" we are the Biggest Terrorist so I guess im goin to Have to f!ght for my hood then
All i know is if im Drafted Im not going
and if thay come and try to take me I guess im going to have to Shoot it out with them fu*ks cause I ante f!ghtin No False War for no Rich Mothafu*kin Liers NWO is comin around the corner folks get your guns and figth for your own.

14 years ago '04        #42
LitO 
space
space
 Jookz said
^^^^^^^^^alright tough guy if u want to ride out for your counrty go fu*king sign up then and get a couple more of your idoit friends to go with u so the draft wont happen. and let me hear someone complain about me not wanting to f!ght for this counrty f!ght FOR WHAT???????-HOW THE k!llED A WHOLE RACE OF PEOPLE(indains AND THEN CELERBRATE THE DAY WE MEET THEM)OR FOR THE 500 YRS OF fu*kING SLAVERY OR HOW THE BUILT A ENVIROMENT WHERE 90% OF THE PEOPLE FAIL fu*k OUTTA HERE f!ght FOR WHAT^^^THAT U MUST BE STUPID THEY GOING TO HAVE TO COME AND GET ME<<<REAL TALK now if i choose to back america i would be agreeing with what they stand for and i dont cuz that rasict fu*k still runs this mother fu*ker think about 50 yrs segregation yours grandmother was there and who the fu*k is running this country all the old white people u think they still dont want it to be like it was fu*k outta here......................joekilla keep post good sh*t

You HAVE TO be the most ignorant and dumbest person i've seen on boxden- And trust me, i seen alot.
"THE BUILT A ENVIROMENT WHERE 90% OF THE PEOPLE FAIL"

Hahaha, 90% Of People Fail?.. Huh? Where ? Your Crazy- You Mean 10% Of People Fail, 90 Become Successful. Your An Idiot For Saying That.

And..
"alright tough guy if u want to ride out for your counrty go fu*king sign up then and get a couple more of your idoit friends to go with u so the draft wont happen"

Hahaha, I Did. Ill be departing to bootcamp in September buddy, US Marines are gonna have me for 4 years. While you- sit home, smoke week, beat off, and say idiotic things for the next four year.

90%.. haha, 90% of your life is probably a failure. Not 90% of Americans.

14 years ago '04        #43
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
If this is true ahwell. Im 25 so they aint gettin me... I wouldnt go anyways. Id go to jail before war, but my religious beliefs would prevent me anyways. So I aint worried. Even so, I highly doubt this will happen like people think....

Pz

14 years ago '04        #44
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
 LitO said
You HAVE TO be the most ignorant and dumbest person i've seen on boxden- And trust me, i seen alot.

Hahaha, 90% Of People Fail?.. Huh? Where ? Your Crazy- You Mean 10% Of People Fail, 90 Become Successful. Your An Idiot For Saying That.

And..
"alright tough guy if u want to ride out for your counrty go fu*king sign up then and get a couple more of your idoit friends to go with u so the draft wont happen"

Hahaha, I Did. Ill be departing to bootcamp in September buddy, US Marines are gonna have me for 4 years. While you- sit home, smoke week, beat off, and say idiotic things for the next four year.

I dont support the war but you are a MAN. Doing what you feel the need to do, thats man sh*t. Props for that and for tellin it like it is....

14 years ago '04        #45
Grim770 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 2 2
the person who needs to be k!lled is bush's father, he the person who really runnin sh*t

06-13-2005, 04:09 PM         #46
Flint-Town  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said

And..

Anha man he is tellin the Truth 10% of the Money is going to All of American Sheeps
90% of the welth is in the Rich mans bank account 10% of the People run this bi*ch 90% are Moddern slaves......
Take McDonalds for an Example 90% of that workforce is at Min-wage Slave Wage Flipin Burgers so that the Head of the Company can Sit on their Fat a.sses and Make money
Same with any company in america
Modern day Share Cropin and if u think im lying then u are a Stupid
Mothafu*ka Just think about it for a second we are all slaves
if u dont own your own Business then u are gettin fu*ked.

06-13-2005, 04:14 PM         #47
eNcrypTioN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone who says there going to go to another country is a pu**y... I'll stay and f!ght for our country; f!ght for out brothers, sisters, and grandparents. It's our duty as a citizen to protect our way of life and our country... Those who run don't deserve to live in this country... And by the way i'm not just some kid who this doesn't apply to. I'm 20 years, a prime age for drafting.

14 years ago '05        #48
gordo 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 0 0
this really sucks

14 years ago '04        #49
LitO 
space
space
 Flint-Town said
Anha man he is tellin the Truth 10% of the Money is going to All of American Sheeps
90% of the welth is in the Rich mans bank account 10% of the People run this bi*ch 90% are Moddern slaves......
Take McDonalds for an Example 90% of that workforce is at Min-wage Slave Wage Flipin Burgers so that the Head of the Company can Sit on their Fat a.sses and Make money
Same with any company in america
Modern day Share Cropin and if u think im lying then u are a Stupid
Mothafu*ka Just think about it for a second we are all slaves
if u dont own your own Business then u are gettin fu*ked.

No Disrespect But- SHUT THE fu*k UP.
90% Of People At McDonalds work for min-wage because they chose to work there.
100% of high school graduates have a chance at college, whether its a community college, Ive league, or trade school. Business owners - They sit down on their a.sses because 20- 25 years ago they worked their 'fat a.sses' off to get to where they are at now. And i know ALOT of black/hispanic people who own businesses and are successful. Did work alot- and do not consider themselves slaves.

Anyone could be what they want to be, its on them to persue it and make the right choices. McDonalds.. haha im 17 and I get paid more than they do. I had no problem getting a better job than that, and im not white.

So you could talk about how 90% of people are slaves or w/e.. but your talking ridiculous. I analyzed your statements and you sound like a lazy a.ss- broke n*gga. Get Your Game Up. Theirs a hustle to everything.

Last edited by LitO; 06-13-2005 at 04:18 PM..

06-13-2005, 04:20 PM         #50
Flint-Town  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand that u can get some money but u still are a Slave ..........
I own my own Business and have sence I was 18 fu*k workin for someone else and Lazy im not I made 32grand my first year out of Highshcool but I got my own so im not being a slave and If those people didnt work at Mcdonalds or GM or any Company then the Econmy would be in Worse shape then it is Beleave me We are all Slaves to America
The Land of Greed And home Of the Slaves

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  29
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
371 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  28
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
204 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+202online now  15
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+91online now  12
Image(s) inside They must know slappers are being banged
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+108online now  11
Video inside Big Drako aka New Nas Soulja boy breakfast club interview
289 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside The View speak on that Gillette commercial
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-17online now  6
Video inside Cars with worst resale value
113 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside HoodRich Pablo Juan got robbed again.
41 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy