Mannie Fresh Vs Kanye West

most viewed right now
Did Beans deserve it?
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Birdman wishes his son a happy birthday!
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
B Bumper almost gets Clapped
104 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
OT Shannon Sharpe & Nick Wright on Undisputed Speaking 10..
36 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's Fresh
Mannie 92 42.79%
Kanye 117 54.42%
Niether Above 6 2.79%
Voters: 215. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
justinjones 292 heat pts292
space
space
$47,300 | Props total: 1771 1771
Mannie
 06-15-2005, 11:42 AM         #142
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[code]http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2N7Z11IRK4A2Q3GK60XUC865 OH[/code]
 06-15-2005, 12:53 PM         #143
erms50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a big mannie fan but overall i think kanye is better.no disrespect 2 fresh but i still feel that kanye is a step above him
 11 years ago '04        #144
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,839 | Props total: 18 18
beats by the pound >>> kanye west
 06-15-2005, 01:17 PM         #145
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
You best believe it, for all of haters download the track before it dies
 11 years ago '05        #146
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,164 | Props total: 263 263
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
wow, and yall call this a hip-hop thread
 11 years ago '04        #147
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,839 | Props total: 18 18
 siggiddy said:
wow, and yall call this a hip-hop thread
yup,

dj screw >>>>>>>>>> kanye west
 06-16-2005, 02:51 AM         #148
keisha2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye West********************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **
 06-16-2005, 03:09 AM         #149
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reposting my history lesson

To take it to History 102: Western Civilization those producers have counterparts in the Scientific Revolution of the Middle Ages. Mannie Fresh would most likely be akin to Copernicus. Copernicus stated that the universe was centered around the sun. Timbaland can be Johannes Kepler. Kepler countered Copernicus claim that the planets did not have a circular orbit but rather a elliptical. Swizzie will be Galileo. Galileo was the first to use a telescope to look at the other planets and noticed that they were made up of different substances.

Now Kanye's place in history will have to be arguably the most famous, Issac Newton. Newton, the quintessential c*ckblocker, put the findings of Galileo, Kepler and Copernicus all together in his major work, Principia. Using all of the other men's findings, Kanye, er, I mean Newton stated the mathematics behind the universal law of gravity.

So the history lesson makes it clear that Kanye, just like Newton, steals the ideas and beats of others, and then pieces them together and claims the newly puttogether universal law/beat for himself. Kanye is a biter, just like Sir Issac Newton.
 06-16-2005, 06:53 AM         #150
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Juvenile first scored big nationally with his hit single "Ha!," making it hot in the world of bounce hip-hop music. "You gotta lotta Gibraud jeans ha!/You hanging with them fiends ha!" Ha! punctuates the end of every line in this track, which has been bumping from sound systems and radios nationwide. Juvenile's sound features uptempo, bouncy tracks but unlike Bone or Crucial Conflict, his delivery is slow and intelligible. On tracks like "Ghetto Children" and "Run For It," his delivery actually sounds similar to DMX with a gruff, sing-song style (think "Ruff Ryders Anthem"). The music has drum machine rapid-fire beats mixed in with keyboard sounds and riffs, along with some live basslines.The title track and "Juvenile On Fire" kinda flip it with eerie, spacey keys. No samples can be detected, and there are no remakes.

06-16-2005, 07:12 AM         #151
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

06-16-2005, 07:49 AM         #152
stepdogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does it really matter cause when it comes down to it everybody gonna have they own preference some people like fresh some like kanye aint no one gonna prove one is better than the other because its all opinion
 06-16-2005, 08:15 AM         #153
NUTTCER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a big fan of Kanye West because dude is mad creative. But Mannie Fresh is the best. Not just for holding CMR down all this time, but because he has stayed consistent all these years. If you had to ask me of all time producers, I think Fresh is the best simply because Dr. Dre always had a lot of help. (NWA, death Row Era, G-Unit/Shady Era)
 06-16-2005, 10:09 AM         #154
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NUTTCER said:
I'm a big fan of Kanye West because dude is mad creative. But Mannie Fresh is the best. Not just for holding CMR down all this time, but because he has stayed consistent all these years. If you had to ask me of all time producers, I think Fresh is the best simply because Dr. Dre always had a lot of help. (NWA, death Row Era, G-Unit/Shady Era)
man you just got some well deserved props

[pic - click to view]

Get It How U Live n*ggas!!!!!!!!

Last edited by bigdut1213; 06-16-2005 at 10:10 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #155
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,721 | Props total: 1 1
I say fresh just based on longevitiy alone.. he been makin beats since like 85 and for CMR since they started like 15 yrs ago.. and Fresh beats are still dope..

11 years ago '04        #156
golarge 
space
space
$963 | Props total: 0 0
at first i was gonna go wit kanye but ima go with fresh b/c i heard that track of mannie album - how we ride or something like that, anyways that beat is fire even though its a sample
 11 years ago '05        #157
Betonblack 3 heat pts
space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
In terms of music production or clothing....It is clear cut..Mannie on production,Kanye on clothing....But who am I to judge...
 11 years ago '05        #158
Dcuts770 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
i gotta go wit fresh fresh
 06-16-2005, 11:33 AM         #159
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
why is this even a battle, kayne got it hands down, and people talkin' like kayne aint gone hold the roc down for 12 yrs, this is wack, im very disappointed at the bx family

Kanye is dope Son....but in truth he has definitely not held the roc down for 12 years. No where even close to twelve years.
 06-16-2005, 11:45 AM         #160
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ca$ino86 said:
Mannie Fresh was alright, but he's not as good as he used to be, Kanye West is definetly better at the moment

If you put their entire catalogs side by side.....Who would be better?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
123 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Nerd in Awe of HDR 4K FORZA
35 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
A Federal Court Ruled That Companies Can Fire People Just for Having Dreadlocks
107 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy