Mannie Fresh Vs Kanye West

sponsored links
 

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who's Fresh
Mannie 92 42.79%
Kanye 117 54.42%
Niether Above 6 2.79%
Voters: 215. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-15-2005, 01:01 AM         #121
sherrythg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
and kanye sound real different????
lmao
 13 years ago '04        #122
illipinopimp 
space
avatar space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
Mannie all the way. U really think Juvi, Baby, Wayne wud'v ben big if it we'rent 4 Mannie's beats? Look @ Juvi wen he left CM, as soon as he came back & got on mannie's beats ppl started noticin he wuz still alive. U really think B.G's gon hav another song like "bling, bling" w/out manny. He fu*kin made them.

Kanye's songs r jus better cuz the ppl rappin/singin on it's better. Common, a. keys, k!lla, jay-z, i cud produce their song & they'd b better than a cash $$ song.

Bottom line tho, mannie's sh*t far better.
 06-15-2005, 06:48 AM         #123
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sherrythg said:
kanye's beatz became hits cuz the artists were good. you don't know my name became a hit cuz a.keys' good. it wouldn't be a hit if the person who was singing is britney spears.
And that's the fu*king truth, if Kanye would have given a "You Don't Know My Name" or "Overnight Celebrity" to John or Jane Doe, those songs wouldn't have done sh*t. Fresh makes beats for the T.I.'s, Lil Wayne's and Juvenile's and then he flips the switch and makes beats for newcomer's Young Jeezy and Rich Boy and then he flips the switch one more time to produce a beat for Teena Marie. Kanye is only successful because he makes beats for established artists and they in turn give him credibility. Mannie makes for anyone and makes them stars.


Last edited by bigdut1213; 06-15-2005 at 06:49 AM..
 06-15-2005, 07:09 AM         #124
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeviantProdigy said:
First off id like to say Mannie Fresh 'is' under-rated... he does put out some fire ish... hes not as versatile (yet) as we seen the versatility in Kanye... me personally im from the south... and i like kanye over mannie any day.... mannie sucks at rappin his hooks and beats are nice tho... and he is very very under-rated... i mean tht lil waynes go dj... was the funkiest mainstream beat ive heard in awhile.... but kanye takes it.. especially after commons album... :P Pz
fu*k you, Mannie has been in the game for 15 years, how in the hell is Kanye more versatile than him? I just said how Mannie can make beats for anyone, while Kanye can't


Last edited by bigdut1213; 06-15-2005 at 07:09 AM..
 13 years ago '04        #125
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,314 | Props total: 14 14
right now im feeling mannie fresh more..

but there both tight a.ss producers, but lately ive been getting sick of kanyes sampled sh*t
 06-15-2005, 07:49 AM         #126
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kiss The Stick said:
right now im feeling mannie fresh more..

but there both tight a.ss producers, but lately ive been getting sick of kanyes sampled sh*t
Exactly, I'm not saying Kanye isn't a good producer, I'm just saying that he is not better than Fresh, but it has so many damn haters on here........
 13 years ago '05        #127
siggiddy 
space
avatar space
space
$7,704 | Props total: 1380 1380
 sherrythg said:
kanye's beatz became hits cuz the artists were good. you don't know my name became a hit cuz a.keys' good. it wouldn't be a hit if the person who was singing is britney spears.

sh*t, he did the remix to toxic, so what are you saying, but it dont even matter, all these cats saying mannie fresh, but check the poll votes, kayne hands down like i said, close this sh*t
 06-15-2005, 09:57 AM         #128
Mr. Kimani  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye in my mind is truly a fad...even though the sample sh*t is hot, about 80% of his work is sample work...dont get me wrong, I love it just like the next man...but come on.

Mannie Fresh is a main stay...THE producer of the South.
 06-15-2005, 10:00 AM         #129
PsYchiC SmaRt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Kimani said:
Kanye in my mind is truly a fad...even though the sample sh*t is hot, about 80% of his work is sample work...dont get me wrong, I love it just like the next man...but come on.

Mannie Fresh is a main stay...THE producer of the South.

no one can do it like fresh...he reaches across the board...kids, grownup,... they like his music...but really i voted for niether...
 06-15-2005, 10:22 AM         #130
HackerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 question do u guys think kanye can produce whole albums like mannie for the span of time that mannie did?
 13 years ago '04        #131
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,905 | Props total: 89 89
when kanye can hold down a whole lable for 15 years, producing every album, than we can compare the 2


kanye is not in fresh's league

this website is fulled with n*ggas from the eastcoast, thats y kanye is winning the poll
 06-15-2005, 10:29 AM         #132
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Kimani said:
Kanye in my mind is truly a fad...even though the sample sh*t is hot, about 80% of his work is sample work...dont get me wrong, I love it just like the next man...but come on.

Mannie Fresh is a main stay...THE producer of the South.
For real, that sampling sh*t is a fad, a hot fad, but a fad nonetheless. Mannie isn't a fad because he has been around for a decade and some change, and he isn't going anywhere soon
 13 years ago '04        #133
..AMARU.. 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,262 | Props total: 1022 1022
 HackerMan said:
1 question do u guys think kanye can produce whole albums like mannie for the span of time that mannie did?
ive got a clear answer to this question
and its NO
Kanye does the single
mannie does the songs the inerludes the skit
MANNIE FRESH IS THE WHOLE fu*kIN SHOW
he runs cash money really..he brought them up from nothing with his beats
his beats made lil wayne and juve bcome wat they are today


kanye isnt garbage but
mannie is def > kanye
TRUE fu*kIN STORY
 06-15-2005, 10:30 AM         #134
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PsYchiC SmaRt said:
no one can do it like fresh...he reaches across the board...kids, grownup,... they like his music...but really i voted for niether...
I almost gave you some props, you should have voted for Fresh :finger:
 06-15-2005, 10:31 AM         #135
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
when kanye can hold down a whole lable for 15 years, producing every album, than we can compare the 2


kanye is not in fresh's league

this website is fulled with n*ggas from the eastcoast, thats y kanye is winning the poll
Biased as muthafu*kas, I thought at least they could have kept it real. I give Kanye his props, but he is not better than Mannie in any way, shape, or form
 06-15-2005, 10:40 AM         #136
sherrythg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
sh*t, he did the remix to toxic, so what are you saying, but it dont even matter, all these cats saying mannie fresh, but check the poll votes, kayne hands down like i said, close this sh*t
the poll don't mean nothin, this is just a discussion. kanye recycles beatz too much, I don't remember which ones but it happened at least 3-4 times. same basic beats just different samples. BUT too much kanye is better than too much crunk juice
 13 years ago '04        #137
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,905 | Props total: 89 89
 sherrythg said:
the poll don't mean nothin, this is just a discussion. kanye recycles beatz too much, I don't remember which ones but it happened at least 3-4 times. same basic beats just different samples. BUT too much kanye is better than too much crunk juice
i rather listen to crunk

i like kanye, i just think he is overrated


Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 06-15-2005 at 10:52 AM..
 06-15-2005, 10:59 AM         #138
HackerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He nice but way overrated
KLC>>>>>>>>>Kanye West
 13 years ago '04        #139
..AMARU.. 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,262 | Props total: 1022 1022
ive thought about this for a second
and except heatmakerz
mannie fresh > your favourite producer
 06-15-2005, 11:09 AM         #140
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HackerMan said:
He nice but way overrated
KLC>>>>>>>>>Kanye West
man sh*t I wish I could give you some props, I'ma bout to up a KLC song that k!lls anything Kanye has done
Home      
  
 




top in section
 25
20 comments
top in movies
top in section
 25
24 comments
top in sports
top in section
 11
5 comments
top in games
 





most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Need to move to Seattle
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Michael Jordan’s Puerto Rican Strip*er Daughter Got A Tongue Just Like..
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Netflix looks like they have they have a winner with Outlaw king
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
can someone confirm this isnt true {rip Juice Wrld)
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Team EastSide Snoop Killed Early This Morning
102 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Tinder game all fu-ked up
205 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
h0es with no right to be thotting on ig?
30 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Gucci Releases Paramount Film Studio Logo T-Shirt for $590 USD
30 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy