Mannie Fresh Vs Kanye West

most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside THIS girl slaps ya girls ass in the club, what ya do?
43 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's Fresh
Mannie 92 42.79%
Kanye 117 54.42%
Niether Above 6 2.79%
Voters: 215. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-14-2005, 07:21 PM         #101
Problem Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassfiend316 said:
smfh...thats not part of the beat. thats called voice lol

show me an "ORIGINAL" kanye beat and ill show you the sample he used. mannie>kanye in every way. better producer better rapper (yes lol) better entertainer on the whole

when i heard the original a. keys track u don't know my name...it hurt my feeling...yea i said it...
 11 years ago '05        #102
eye10sbks 
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
Mannie hands down....
 11 years ago '05        #103
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 0 0
kanye is great but he damn near never makes a beat from scratch...not sayin what he does isnt creative but still using samples ury damn track...thats gotta take away some of the credit to me its no contest MANNIE FRESH WINS...its been said over and over in this thread but its true that niga basically produce the whole cash money alone... u cant say the production on any cash money album wasnt up to par...not sayin all the cds were great but the production was...fresh is definately one of the most underated producers in the game...and that niga has been doin this sh*t for dumbass years...
 11 years ago '05        #104
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,163 | Props total: 258 258
yo, yall n*ggas on some you aint from the south sh*t, i stay down here now and the taste for music is terrible, no hate but real fu*kin' talk. you actually telling me, Mannie Couldve did Alicia Keys "You Dont Know My Name" and made it a hit, luda's "Stand Up" made it a hit, Twista "Overnight Celeberity" made it a hit, if Mannie is so nice, why he only producing south sh*t. Kayne, all around the world, and i seen some jack-ass post Mannie is a better rapper, until Mannie get a Hip-Hop Qoutable, dont even say sh*t about he can flow. Kayne got a rhyme of the month & rhyme of the year. Who cares if he samples, he's nice at it. And like i said from the beginning Kayne hands down

Last edited by siggiddy; 06-14-2005 at 09:57 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #105
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,839 | Props total: 18 18
 siggiddy said:
yo, yall n*ggas on some you aint from the south sh*t, i stay down here now and the taste for music is terrible, no hate but real fu*kin' talk. you actually telling me, Mannie Couldve did Alicia Keys "You Dont Know My Name" and made it a hit, luda's "Stand Up" made it a hit, Twista "Overnight Celeberity" made it a hit, if Mannie is so nice, why he only producing south sh*t. Kayne, all around the world, and i seen some jack-ass post Mannie is a better rapper, until Mannie get a Hip-Hop Qoutable, dont even say sh*t about he can flow. Kayne got a rhyme of the month & rhyme of the year. Who cares if he samples, he's nice at it. And like i said from the beginning Kayne hands down

lol, someone send this n*gga back to NY

the south >>>>>>>>> anything ever created

mama huevos maricon
 06-14-2005, 09:56 PM         #106
Problem Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blockburna said:
kanye is great but he damn near never makes a beat from scratch...not sayin what he does isnt creative but still using samples ury damn track...thats gotta take away some of the credit to me its no contest MANNIE FRESH WINS...its been said over and over in this thread but its true that niga basically produce the whole cash money alone... u cant say the production on any cash money album wasnt up to par...not sayin all the cds were great but the production was...fresh is definately one of the most underated producers in the game...and that niga has been doin this sh*t for dumbass years...

11 years ago '05        #107
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,163 | Props total: 258 258
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
lol, someone send this n*gga back to NY

the south >>>>>>>>> anything ever created

mama huevos maricon
excatly what im talking about
 06-14-2005, 10:09 PM         #108
BotaReloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye got the game on lock!
 06-14-2005, 10:15 PM         #109
rich_in_da_hood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean kanye isnt a bad producer but if he neve came out as a raooer would we would of known who he was? just blaze been on the roc before him and we aint sayin sh*t bout em... i say mannie hands down he would still be on top if cmb didnt fall but think bout the last 2 cd's the carter and fast money them beats is ill all of em........
 06-14-2005, 10:20 PM         #110
blank00008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye All the way
 06-14-2005, 10:21 PM         #111
Keno99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta go with kanye
 06-14-2005, 10:23 PM         #112
bob1bx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye
 11 years ago '04        #113
space
space
just blaze >>>>>>> kanye west
 06-14-2005, 10:32 PM         #114
Dr. B. StOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with more of the people in the thread...kanye isn't a God producer...he's just shinin' now...but like they say...
 11 years ago '04        #115
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 807 807
Originality is important.

Mannie > Kanye. Bigger track record, doesn't ever do the same sh*t, and doesn't even need to sample to make a hit.
 11 years ago '05        #116
sherrythg 
space
space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
kanye's beatz became hits cuz the artists were good. you don't know my name became a hit cuz a.keys' good. it wouldn't be a hit if the person who was singing is britney spears.
 11 years ago '05        #117
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,289 | Props total: 11 11
kanye f'sho
 06-14-2005, 11:32 PM         #118
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fresh has been adapting to the times and throwing down crazy beats that helped sell so many cash money cds he is better imo

kanye still holds it down but fu*k man how many goddamn samples do u have to use
 11 years ago '04        #119
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye by far.........i mean Mannie was k!llin it before 2000....but since then n*gga has been soundin the same.....sh*t sounds all the same like Master P
 11 years ago '04        #120
space
space
 gunit4life said:
Kanye by far.........i mean Mannie was k!llin it before 2000....but since then n*gga has been soundin the same.....sh*t sounds all the same like Master P
and kanye sound real different????
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
67 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
95 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
210 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
54 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sep 25 - the nasa machine trolls the public yet again
8 comments
2 days ago