Mannie Fresh Vs Kanye West

most viewed right now
+16  87
57 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
15 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Who's Fresh
Mannie 92 42.79%
Kanye 117 54.42%
Niether Above 6 2.79%
Voters: 215. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

06-15-2005, 08:49 AM         #126
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kiss The Stick said
right now im feeling mannie fresh more..

but there both tight a*s producers, but lately ive been getting sick of kanyes sampled sh*t
Exactly, I'm not saying Kanye isn't a good producer, I'm just saying that he is not better than Fresh, but it has so many damn haters on here........

14 years ago '05        #127
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,734 | Props total: 1541 1541
 sherrythg said
kanye's beatz became hits cuz the artists were good. you don't know my name became a hit cuz a.keys' good. it wouldn't be a hit if the person who was singing is britney spears.

sh*t, he did the remix to toxic, so what are you saying, but it dont even matter, all these cats saying mannie fresh, but check the poll votes, kayne hands down like i said, close this sh*t

06-15-2005, 10:57 AM         #128
Mr. Kimani  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye in my mind is truly a fad...even though the sample sh*t is hot, about 80% of his work is sample work...dont get me wrong, I love it just like the next man...but come on.

Mannie Fresh is a main stay...THE producer of the South.

06-15-2005, 11:00 AM         #129
PsYchiC SmaRt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Kimani said
Kanye in my mind is truly a fad...even though the sample sh*t is hot, about 80% of his work is sample work...dont get me wrong, I love it just like the next man...but come on.

no one can do it like fresh...he reaches across the board...kids, grownup,... they like his music...but really i voted for niether...

06-15-2005, 11:22 AM         #130
HackerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 question do u guys think kanye can produce whole albums like mannie for the span of time that mannie did?

14 years ago '04        #131
KiNgJaMeS305 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,909 | Props total: 91 91
when kanye can hold down a whole lable for 15 years, producing every album, than we can compare the 2

kanye is not in fresh's league

this website is fulled with n*ggas from the eastcoast, thats y kanye is winning the poll

06-15-2005, 11:29 AM         #132
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Kimani said

For real, that sampling sh*t is a fad, a hot fad, but a fad nonetheless. Mannie isn't a fad because he has been around for a decade and some change, and he isn't going anywhere soon

14 years ago '04        #133
..AMARU.. 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,358 | Props total: 1296 1296
 HackerMan said
1 question do u guys think kanye can produce whole albums like mannie for the span of time that mannie did?
ive got a clear answer to this question
and its NO
Kanye does the single
mannie does the songs the inerludes the skit
MANNIE FRESH IS THE WHOLE fu*kIN SHOW
he runs cash money really..he brought them up from nothing with his beats
his beats made lil wayne and juve bcome wat they are today

kanye isnt garbage but
mannie is def > kanye
TRUE fu*kIN STORY

06-15-2005, 11:30 AM         #134
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PsYchiC SmaRt said
no one can do it like fresh...he reaches across the board...kids, grownup,... they like his music...but really i voted for niether...
I almost gave you some props, you should have voted for Fresh :finger:

06-15-2005, 11:31 AM         #135
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said
when kanye can hold down a whole lable for 15 years, producing every album, than we can compare the 2

kanye is not in fresh's league

this website is fulled with n*ggas from the eastcoast, thats y kanye is winning the poll
Biased as muthafu*kas, I thought at least they could have kept it real. I give Kanye his props, but he is not better than Mannie in any way, shape, or form

06-15-2005, 11:40 AM         #136
sherrythg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said
sh*t, he did the remix to toxic, so what are you saying, but it dont even matter, all these cats saying mannie fresh, but check the poll votes, kayne hands down like i said, close this sh*t
the poll don't mean nothin, this is just a discussion. kanye recycles beatz too much, I don't remember which ones but it happened at least 3-4 times. same basic beats just different samples. BUT too much kanye is better than too much crunk juice

14 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 sherrythg said
the poll don't mean nothin, this is just a discussion. kanye recycles beatz too much, I don't remember which ones but it happened at least 3-4 times. same basic beats just different samples. BUT too much kanye is better than too much crunk juice
i rather listen to crunk

i like kanye, i just think he is overrated

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 06-15-2005 at 11:52 AM..

06-15-2005, 11:59 AM         #138
HackerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He nice but way overrated
KLC>>>>>>>>>Kanye West

14 years ago '04        #139
..AMARU.. 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,358 | Props total: 1296 1296
ive thought about this for a second
and except heatmakerz
mannie fresh > your favourite producer

06-15-2005, 12:09 PM         #140
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HackerMan said
He nice but way overrated
KLC>>>>>>>>>Kanye West
man sh*t I wish I could give you some props, I'ma bout to up a KLC song that k*lls anything Kanye has done

14 years ago '04        #141
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$52,363 | Props total: 14027 14027
Mannie

06-15-2005, 12:42 PM         #142
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[code]http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2N7Z11IRK4A2Q3GK60XUC865 OH[/code]

06-15-2005, 01:53 PM         #143
erms50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a big mannie fan but overall i think kanye is better.no disrespect 2 fresh but i still feel that kanye is a step above him

14 years ago '04        #144
space
space
beats by the pound >>> kanye west

06-15-2005, 02:17 PM         #145
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said
You best believe it, for all of haters download the track before it dies

14 years ago '05        #146
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,734 | Props total: 1541 1541
 KiNgJaMeS305 said
wow, and yall call this a hip-hop thread

14 years ago '04        #147
space
space
 siggiddy said
wow, and yall call this a hip-hop thread
yup,

dj screw >>>>>>>>>> kanye west

06-16-2005, 03:51 AM         #148
keisha2005  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye West********************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **

06-16-2005, 04:09 AM         #149
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reposting my history lesson

To take it to History 102: Western Civilization those producers have counterparts in the Scientific Revolution of the Middle Ages. Mannie Fresh would most likely be akin to Copernicus. Copernicus stated that the universe was centered around the sun. Timbaland can be Johannes Kepler. Kepler countered Copernicus claim that the planets did not have a circular orbit but rather a elliptical. Swizzie will be Galileo. Galileo was the first to use a telescope to look at the other planets and noticed that they were made up of different substances.

Now Kanye's place in history will have to be arguably the most famous, Issac Newton. Newton, the quintessential c*ckblocker, put the findings of Galileo, Kepler and Copernicus all together in his major work, Principia. Using all of the other men's findings, Kanye, er, I mean Newton stated the mathematics behind the universal law of gravity.

So the history lesson makes it clear that Kanye, just like Newton, steals the ideas and beats of others, and then pieces them together and claims the newly puttogether universal law/beat for himself. Kanye is a biter, just like Sir Issac Newton.

06-16-2005, 07:53 AM         #150
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Juvenile first scored big nationally with his hit single "Ha!," making it hot in the world of bounce hip-hop music. "You gotta lotta Gibraud jeans ha!/You hanging with them fiends ha!" Ha! punctuates the end of every line in this track, which has been bumping from sound systems and radios nationwide. Juvenile's sound features uptempo, bouncy tracks but unlike Bone or Crucial Conflict, his delivery is slow and intelligible. On tracks like "Ghetto Children" and "Run For It," his delivery actually sounds similar to DMX with a gruff, sing-song style (think "Ruff Ryders Anthem"). The music has drum machine rapid-fire beats mixed in with keyboard sounds and riffs, along with some live basslines.The title track and "Juvenile On Fire" kinda flip it with eerie, spacey keys. No samples can be detected, and there are no remakes.

Home      

most viewed right now
+158online now  31
Image(s) inside Sittin 24 inches off the ground...
67 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+120online now  28
Image(s) inside Come Get Your Mama, Bruh...
128 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+24online now  22
Sara Molina: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Guilty Plea Deal is No Prison Time by Snitching..
407 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  13
WARTIME: 50 Cent has goons following Mayweathers entourage ready to make a move
87 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy