Mannie Fresh Vs Kanye West

most viewed right now
 203
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
140 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 149
Image(s) inside Bow Wow Tweet The REAL Death Row Roster Picture We NEVER Seen, Twitter..
167 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside The most sexually diseased state in the USA. Wow! Surprised by No. 1
128 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
OBH frontman AR AB gets exposed by shady black pulled up live
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who's Fresh
Mannie 92 42.79%
Kanye 117 54.42%
Niether Above 6 2.79%
Voters: 215. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-14-2005, 07:21 PM         #101
Problem Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassfiend316 said:
smfh...thats not part of the beat. thats called voice lol


show me an "ORIGINAL" kanye beat and ill show you the sample he used. mannie>kanye in every way. better producer better rapper (yes lol) better entertainer on the whole

when i heard the original a. keys track u don't know my name...it hurt my feeling...yea i said it...
 06-14-2005, 07:36 PM         #102
eye10sbks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mannie hands down....
 12 years ago '05        #103
blockburna 
space
avatar space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
kanye is great but he damn near never makes a beat from scratch...not sayin what he does isnt creative but still using samples ury damn track...thats gotta take away some of the credit to me its no contest MANNIE FRESH WINS...its been said over and over in this thread but its true that niga basically produce the whole cash money alone... u cant say the production on any cash money album wasnt up to par...not sayin all the cds were great but the production was...fresh is definately one of the most underated producers in the game...and that niga has been doin this sh*t for dumbass years...
 12 years ago '05        #104
siggiddy 
space
avatar space
space
$7,591 | Props total: 1136 1136
yo, yall n*ggas on some you aint from the south sh*t, i stay down here now and the taste for music is terrible, no hate but real fu*kin' talk. you actually telling me, Mannie Couldve did Alicia Keys "You Dont Know My Name" and made it a hit, luda's "Stand Up" made it a hit, Twista "Overnight Celeberity" made it a hit, if Mannie is so nice, why he only producing south sh*t. Kayne, all around the world, and i seen some jack-ass post Mannie is a better rapper, until Mannie get a Hip-Hop Qoutable, dont even say sh*t about he can flow. Kayne got a rhyme of the month & rhyme of the year. Who cares if he samples, he's nice at it. And like i said from the beginning Kayne hands down



Last edited by siggiddy; 06-14-2005 at 09:57 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #105
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 siggiddy said:
yo, yall n*ggas on some you aint from the south sh*t, i stay down here now and the taste for music is terrible, no hate but real fu*kin' talk. you actually telling me, Mannie Couldve did Alicia Keys "You Dont Know My Name" and made it a hit, luda's "Stand Up" made it a hit, Twista "Overnight Celeberity" made it a hit, if Mannie is so nice, why he only producing south sh*t. Kayne, all around the world, and i seen some jack-ass post Mannie is a better rapper, until Mannie get a Hip-Hop Qoutable, dont even say sh*t about he can flow. Kayne got a rhyme of the month & rhyme of the year. Who cares if he samples, he's nice at it. And like i said from the beginning Kayne hands down


lol, someone send this n*gga back to NY

the south >>>>>>>>> anything ever created


mama huevos maricon
 06-14-2005, 09:56 PM         #106
Problem Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blockburna said:
kanye is great but he damn near never makes a beat from scratch...not sayin what he does isnt creative but still using samples ury damn track...thats gotta take away some of the credit to me its no contest MANNIE FRESH WINS...its been said over and over in this thread but its true that niga basically produce the whole cash money alone... u cant say the production on any cash money album wasnt up to par...not sayin all the cds were great but the production was...fresh is definately one of the most underated producers in the game...and that niga has been doin this sh*t for dumbass years...


 12 years ago '05        #107
siggiddy 
space
avatar space
space
$7,591 | Props total: 1136 1136
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
lol, someone send this n*gga back to NY

the south >>>>>>>>> anything ever created


mama huevos maricon
excatly what im talking about
 06-14-2005, 10:09 PM         #108
BotaReloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye got the game on lock!
 06-14-2005, 10:15 PM         #109
rich_in_da_hood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean kanye isnt a bad producer but if he neve came out as a raooer would we would of known who he was? just blaze been on the roc before him and we aint sayin sh*t bout em... i say mannie hands down he would still be on top if cmb didnt fall but think bout the last 2 cd's the carter and fast money them beats is ill all of em........
 06-14-2005, 10:20 PM         #110
blank00008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye All the way
 06-14-2005, 10:21 PM         #111
Keno99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta go with kanye
 06-14-2005, 10:23 PM         #112
bob1bx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye
 12 years ago '04        #113
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
just blaze >>>>>>> kanye west
 06-14-2005, 10:32 PM         #114
Dr. B. StOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with more of the people in the thread...kanye isn't a God producer...he's just shinin' now...but like they say...
 12 years ago '04        #115
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,078 | Props total: 1902 1902
Originality is important.

Mannie > Kanye. Bigger track record, doesn't ever do the same sh*t, and doesn't even need to sample to make a hit.
 06-14-2005, 11:25 PM         #116
sherrythg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye's beatz became hits cuz the artists were good. you don't know my name became a hit cuz a.keys' good. it wouldn't be a hit if the person who was singing is britney spears.
 12 years ago '05        #117
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,289 | Props total: 14 14
kanye f'sho
 06-14-2005, 11:32 PM         #118
HumanCrakk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fresh has been adapting to the times and throwing down crazy beats that helped sell so many cash money cds he is better imo

kanye still holds it down but fu*k man how many goddamn samples do u have to use
 12 years ago '04        #119
gunit4life 
space
avatar space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye by far.........i mean Mannie was k!llin it before 2000....but since then n*gga has been soundin the same.....sh*t sounds all the same like Master P
 12 years ago '04        #120
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 gunit4life said:
Kanye by far.........i mean Mannie was k!llin it before 2000....but since then n*gga has been soundin the same.....sh*t sounds all the same like Master P
and kanye sound real different????
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside I'm Blem for real I might just say how I feel
12 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside I'm in tears right now
41 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside She's workin at the Pyramid tonight
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside I need these ASS-frican women in my life
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
2 Chicks Caught Shoplifting Torment A 7-Eleven
175 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside Las Vegas survivor dies after posting her eyewitness account of multi..
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - What will it be this time? Wikileaks gearing up to drop somet..
67 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Oct 11 - Alleged Illuminati is imploding. They coming for Ben Affleck ..
135 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy