Mannie Fresh Vs Kanye West

most viewed right now
 244
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
86 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 116
After you die, your brain knows youre dead, terrifying study reveals
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 111
Article inside **Warning! Do Not Travel to the following cities during these weekend..
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
Video inside Boskoe100 keeping it real on the Hell Rell situation
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who's Fresh
Mannie 92 42.79%
Kanye 117 54.42%
Niether Above 6 2.79%
Voters: 215. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,109 | Props total: 700 700
 silkk_thb said:
i got kanye
is this guy serious????

mannie > kanye on beats
think bout the experience this dude has
done every album for cash money
he brought cash money from rags to a hella lot of riches

kanye did odd twista/camron/jigga song
please get your act together

mannie production on the carter > any production of an album 2004
 06-14-2005, 12:35 PM         #82
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..AMARU.. said:
is this guy serious????

mannie > kanye on beats
think bout the experience this dude has
done every album for cash money
he brought cash money from rags to a hella lot of riches

kanye did odd twista/camron/jigga song
please get your act together

mannie production on the carter > any production of an album 2004
True, the intro, interlude, and outro of The Carter was the best beat I had heard in a long time
 12 years ago '04        #83
bassfiend316 
space
avatar space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
Who is better? kanye or mannie?

answers:

kanye or mannie or neither of the above?

lmao.

mannie hands down. kanye just speeds up old songs and adds a few drum patterns to it, mannie makes it from nothing. mannie brought CMR up to the top, kany held the roc up. kanye sounds the same on every beat now, mannie is still original
 06-14-2005, 12:41 PM         #84
bc/o06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from the south but i have to give it to Kanye that get em high beat is crazy
 06-14-2005, 02:02 PM         #85
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bc/o06 said:
im from the south but i have to give it to Kanye that get em high beat is crazy

that beat is ok, wow...
 06-14-2005, 02:02 PM         #86
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:




MJ gets more bump in the club than Kanye................

Yes sir...
 06-14-2005, 02:06 PM         #87
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bc/o06 said:
im from the south but i have to give it to Kanye that get em high beat is crazy
You must have moved down here, you can't be from down here originally.
Get Em High can't fu*k with T.I.'s "The Greatest" or "Juvenile On Fire"

Edit: "Welcome 2 Tha Nolia" sh*ts on anything has ever done


Last edited by bigdut1213; 06-14-2005 at 02:07 PM..
 06-14-2005, 02:12 PM         #88
cooptron3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok mannie fresh, lil wayne, and anybody else in that clique is wack, kanye all the way
 06-14-2005, 02:23 PM         #89
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cooptron3000 said:
ok mannie fresh, lil wayne, and anybody else in that clique is wack, kanye all the way
And we have a hater, Mannie is one of the best producers above Kanye and Lil Wayne is one of the hottest rappers out right now

Kanye is wack until the day he can make an original beat
 12 years ago '04        #90
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 28 28
yall cant be serious lol...kanye hands down
 06-14-2005, 02:49 PM         #91
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Fresh, you almost there
 06-14-2005, 03:31 PM         #92
-ߣTTT-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Para[D]ox said:
yall cant be serious lol...kanye hands down
LOL .. But He Lookin Fa Turk CD "Young N Thuggin" !@#!@# .. Leave It At

That .. But How N Tha Hell Can Kanye Even fu*k Wit Fresh???? Fresh Been

Holdin N.O. Down Fa A LooooooNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG Muuuufu*kin

Time .. Probably Before Some Of Yall n*ggaz That Voted On This sh*t ..

Kanye Is *HOT MUUfu*kIN GARBAGE* .. Some Of His sh*t Iz *IGHT* .. But

Really He Is Wack .. Betcha That n*gga Can't Make A Beat From Scratch ..

That Iz REAL TALENT! Even n*ggaz On Boxden Can Make A Beat From Usin A

Sample .. 'Nough Of This Chit Chat .. REAL n*ggaz Know Who Won This Vote,

And To Tha Kanye Dyckryderz .. I Was Gon Name Some Songz Off "400

Degreez" .. But Better Yet .. D/L Tha Whole CD .. And Choose Again .. That

CD *ALONE* sh*tz On EVERYTHING Kanye Has Eva Done .. Sorry .. LOL ..

Fresh Can Do Songz From Gangsta/Party/Story Tellin/Serious/ANY TYPE Of

Theme Tha Song Iz Based On .. And What Has Kanye Eva Done??? !@#!@#

Hahahahaha .. Hate It Or Love It ..

FRESH sh*tZ ON THAT n*gga !@!@!@! ..



Peace ..
 12 years ago '04        #93
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 -ߣTTT- said:
LOL .. But He Lookin Fa Turk CD "Young N Thuggin" !@#!@# .. Leave It At

That .. But How N Tha Hell Can Kanye Even fu*k Wit Fresh???? Fresh Been

Holdin N.O. Down Fa A LooooooNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG Muuuufu*kin

Time .. Probably Before Some Of Yall n*ggaz That Voted On This sh*t ..

Kanye Is *HOT MUUfu*kIN GARBAGE* .. Some Of His sh*t Iz *IGHT* .. But

Really He Is Wack .. Betcha That n*gga Can't Make A Beat From Scratch ..

That Iz REAL TALENT! Even n*ggaz On Boxden Can Make A Beat From Usin A

Sample .. 'Nough Of This Chit Chat .. REAL n*ggaz Know Who Won This Vote,

And To Tha Kanye Dyckryderz .. I Was Gon Name Some Songz Off "400

Degreez" .. But Better Yet .. D/L Tha Whole CD .. And Choose Again .. That

CD *ALONE* sh*tz On EVERYTHING Kanye Has Eva Done .. Sorry .. LOL ..

Fresh Can Do Songz From Gangsta/Party/Story Tellin/Serious/ANY TYPE Of

Theme Tha Song Iz Based On .. And What Has Kanye Eva Done??? !@#!@#

Hahahahaha .. Hate It Or Love It ..

FRESH sh*tZ ON THAT n*gga !@!@!@! ..



Peace ..

:iagree: :iagree:

u owned every kanye d!ck rider
 06-14-2005, 05:15 PM         #94
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
:iagree: :iagree:

u owned every kanye d!ck rider
yes he did, supremely
 12 years ago '05        #95
Clipze 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 1 1
I'm not a fan of neither mannie fresh or kanye, but mannie has this hands down.

Whoever voted for kanye west does not know what they talking about, don't get me wrong though, kanye west is hot but you can't compare him to mannie fresh, no doubt.
 12 years ago '04        #96
da_hustla 
space
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye West is ok. He has a style that is getting very boring.

To me Mannie Fresh is one of the most underrated producer in the game. Cash Money exists because of his beats.


Mannie Fresh is better.


If Kanye West can make an LP without using any samples, then maybe we can compare.


But now, Mannie is still better.
 06-14-2005, 06:25 PM         #97
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye West.

Dreams>>>>>>>any Mannie Fresh production

his Fre-Fre-Fresh sh*t gets annoying.
 06-14-2005, 06:27 PM         #98
Problem Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people treat kanye like he's a God on the beats and he's not touchin' mannie...
beats u just listen too < beats u just move too
 06-14-2005, 06:31 PM         #99
j-jigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye!
 12 years ago '04        #100
bassfiend316 
space
avatar space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
 Professa said:
Kanye West.

Dreams>>>>>>>any Mannie Fresh production

his Fre-Fre-Fresh sh*t gets annoying.
smfh...thats not part of the beat. thats called voice lol


show me an "ORIGINAL" kanye beat and ill show you the sample he used. mannie>kanye in every way. better producer better rapper (yes lol) better entertainer on the whole
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
39 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
33 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
92 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
113 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
65 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
BOX Floyd still in the gym... hmm, throwing subliminal 51-0
68 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Oct 18 - cable cartel strikes back - internet only price headed to at least $8..
117 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Heath Ledger Got Christian Bale To Actually Punch Him While Shooting ..
32 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy