Mannie Fresh Vs Kanye West

most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose under criminal investigation for rape
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game will debut music video for "Pest Control" Meek Mill & Beanie S..
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Terelle Pryor: "I gave everything I had"
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tsu Surf in North Philly
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's Fresh
Mannie 92 42.79%
Kanye 117 54.42%
Niether Above 6 2.79%
Voters: 215. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-13-2005, 11:37 AM         #1
6174 pageviews
165 comments

PlaYaOfDaGaMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mannie Fresh Vs Kanye West

who's the better producer?

165 comments for "Mannie Fresh Vs Kanye West"

11 years ago '04        #2
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 1 1
im a fresh fan as well but i think ima have to give it to kon. he didnt do it by himself but was a major player in bringing sampling back into the mainstream after the Swizz Beatz era.
 06-13-2005, 11:42 AM         #3
PlaYaOfDaGaMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard that baby cd and mannie got mad skills...
 11 years ago '04        #4
tildadeathofme 
space
space
$673 | Props total: 0 0
until kanye can hold a whole record label down for more than 8 years mannie has it
 06-13-2005, 11:47 AM         #5
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tildadeathofme said:
until kanye can hold a whole record label down for more than 8 years mannie has it
Change that to 12 years, because Mannie has been holding the fort down since the days of Black Connection 226

Edit: Mannie Fresh gets my vote because he is one of the most musically inclined producers in the game. Kanye is good, but the day he does his own drum pattern and hithats and create his own songs, then I may rethink my vote, but until then it goes to Fre-Fre-Fresh

Last edited by bigdut1213; 06-13-2005 at 11:50 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #6
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 1 1
I go with fresh
 06-13-2005, 11:50 AM         #7
PlaYaOfDaGaMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ain't no one votin'...lol...
 06-13-2005, 11:53 AM         #8
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Girl that's Juvenile, you don't know he on fire/17'' Momos, black magic on his tires

That is one of the best beats done in the last 10 years.
 11 years ago '05        #9
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,163 | Props total: 258 258
why is this even a battle, kayne got it hands down, and people talkin' like kayne aint gone hold the roc down for 12 yrs, this is wack, im very disappointed at the bx family
 06-13-2005, 11:54 AM         #10
jhjmonnee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fre-fre-fre-fresh
 06-13-2005, 11:59 AM         #11
PlaYaOfDaGaMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea that dude has real talent just checkin' to see what yall think...
 06-13-2005, 12:11 PM         #12
Kreed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gotta go with kanye on this one
 06-13-2005, 12:14 PM         #13
g-uled 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye fo'sho he been producin classic albums like blueprint , mannie is good but kanye has this one.
 11 years ago '05        #14
tazbanks28 
space
space
$714 | Props total: 0 0
kayne aint gone hold the roc down for 12 yrs, this is wack, im very disappointed at the bx family
Hmmm. I thought he spent some of that time producing for Bad Boy???

Kanye will win, why because Mannie's from the South and we can't do anything better than anyone who reps with New York.
 06-13-2005, 12:21 PM         #15
Redd PoPaBitch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbanks28 said:

Kanye will win, why because Mannie's from the South and we can't do anything better than anyone who reps with New York.

:rolleyes: i see i said...
 06-13-2005, 01:00 PM         #16
Twista2k4uk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
from personal preference Mannie Fresh , but Kanye is tight as hell dont get me wrong
 06-13-2005, 01:14 PM         #17
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbanks28 said:

That's true, I don't know what's up with all of this Southern hatred. Mannie Fresh, Timbaland and Swizz Beats are all better than Kanye. Mannie is a pro in uses a lot of instrumental sounds in his beats and making it sound more musical. Timbaland is really bass heavy and a master at making good piano riffs to go on top of his bass beats. Swizzie's style is so electic and that's the beauty of it, he can you give melodies, bass, whatever you need he has it. Kanye knows how to use other people's drum kits, cough x*xplosive cough, and add it to his sped up samples.
 06-13-2005, 01:17 PM         #18
Redd PoPaBitch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mannie is fresh on the beats...just listen to the carter...
 06-13-2005, 01:31 PM         #19
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To take it to History 102: Western Civilization those producers have counterparts in the Scientific Revolution of the Middle Ages. Mannie Fresh would most likely be akin to Copernicus. Copernicus stated that the universe was centered around the sun. Timbaland can be Johannes Kepler. Kepler countered Copernicus claim that the planets did not have a circular orbit but rather a elliptical. Swizzie will be Galileo. Galileo was the first to use a telescope to look at the other planets and noticed that they were made up of different substances.

Now Kanye's place in history will have to be arguably the most famous, Issac Newton. Newton, the quintessential c*ckblocker, put the findings of Galileo, Kepler and Copernicus all together in his major work, Principia. Using all of the other men's findings, Kanye, er, I mean Newton stated the mathematics behind the universal law of gravity.

So the history lesson makes it clear that Kanye, just like Newton, steals the ideas and beats of others, and then pieces them together and claims the newly puttogether universal law/beat for himself. Kanye is a biter, just like Sir Issac Newton.

Last edited by bigdut1213; 06-13-2005 at 01:33 PM..
 06-13-2005, 01:37 PM         #20
Redd PoPaBitch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
To take it to History 102: Western Civilization those producers have counterparts in the Scientific Revolution of the Middle Ages. Mannie Fresh would most likely be akin to Copernicus. Copernicus stated that the universe was centered around the sun. Timbaland can be Johannes Kepler. Kepler countered Copernicus claim that the planets did not have a circular orbit but rather a elliptical. Swizzie will be Galileo. Galileo was the first to use a telescope to look at the other planets and noticed that they were made up of different substances.

Now Kanye's place in history will have to be arguably the most famous, Issac Newton. Newton, the quintessential c*ckblocker, put the findings of Galileo, Kepler and Copernicus all together in his major work, Principia. Using all of the other men's findings, Kanye, er, I mean Newton stated the mathematics behind the universal law of gravity.

So the history lesson makes it clear that Kanye, just like Newton, steals the ideas and beats of others, and then pieces them together and claims the newly puttogether universal law/beat for himself. Kanye is a biter, just like Sir Issac Newton.

who's Aristotle? who's Ptolemy... and didn't the pope lock one of them up for a book he wrote condemnin' the pope...? :thefu*k:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
64 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
85 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 25 - the nasa machine trolls the public yet again
7 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
23 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
197 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy