Jan 28 - Cops Gun Down Man Holding......Box Cutters

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+55  103
174 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '17        #1
1571 page views
64 comments

DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 126296 126 K  Slaps total: 5108 5 K
Jan 28 - Cops Gun Down Man Holding......Box Cutters

IG

A man died after nine officers opened fire on him on a Tennessee interstate Thursday when he removed what police described as a “shiny cylindrical object” from his pocket.

The man, identified by Tennessee Bureau of Investigation as Landon Eastep, 37, also had a box cutter, the agency said.

The encounter began at roughly 2 p.m., when a state trooper saw Eastep on the shoulder of Interstate 65 south of Nashville, the agency said.

The trooper stopped and talked with Eastep “with the goal of getting the guy off the interstate,” Don Aaron, a spokesman with the Metro Nashville Police Department, said during a news conference.

As they approached the trooper’s car, Eastep “pushed away” from the officer and produced a box cutter, Aaron said.

An off-duty officer from the Mount Juliet Police Department driving on the interstate stopped and tried to help deescalate the confrontation, Aaron said. Several officers from the Metro police department were also dispatched to the scene, he said.

Bodyworn camera footage released by Metro Nashville police showed Eastep standing near the interstate's shoulder. The officers can be seen standing several feet away.

Aaron said the Mount Juliet officer largely led the discussion with Eastep, which lasted roughly 30 minutes. Aaron said it wasn't clear why Eastep was on the interstate.

"Around the 2:30, as the officers continued talking, he pulled a shiny silver cylindrical object" from his pocket, Aaron said of Eastep.

"Given his very abrupt movement, kind of aiming something toward the officers, the officers fired," he said.

Rest of story

visit this link https://www.google.com/am .. /amp/rcna13913
+1   

best
worst
64 comments

4 months ago '05        #2
bobbysteels18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 14556 14 K  Slaps total: 3652 3 K
Def no need for any of that, they could have handled this other ways I read about this earlier, some of the cops involved got fired well some are on paid leave pending a review of what happen. I didn't watch the video but from reading the article I don't think they need a review they know what happened.
+3   

4 months ago '17        #3
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 25222 25 K  Slaps total: 2271 2 K
All that for one person.

And he didn’t even have a gun….

Then they wonder why we don’t like or trust police.

Just count how many of them were there. Then peep the last guy just having to get the last 2 shots in.

Pathetic.
+23   

4 months ago '20        #4
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 101200 101 K  Slaps total: 7528 7 K
SMH

I was not supposed to post recipes in here

R.I.P that man

Last edited by Blafy; 01-29-2022 at 08:28 AM..

4 months ago '15        #5
RIPrjacks23 
Props total: 24329 24 K  Slaps total: 2755 2 K
Damn shame

4 months ago '06        #6
jj01 
Props total: 34076 34 K  Slaps total: 10599 10 K
disgusting

Needing 30 friends to back u up for someone like that was not warranted. Neither were the 60 shots they rang off either. We all know why they were so intimidated by him.

Where will they go on paid vaca this time?
+5   

4 months ago '05        #7
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 42491 42 K  Slaps total: 5547 5 K
fu*k that mental health bullsh*t, dude should have surrendered ...... drop the weapon and get on the ground, simple... he chose to wild out so he got clapped up... oh well

4 months ago '06        #8
daffysm 
Props total: 7886 7 K  Slaps total: 3536 3 K
cops didnt have the luxury of slowing down time to verify he wasn't pulling a gun

buuuut where's the alternative methods? a shotgun/bean bag would have ended that in the first minute
+4   

4 months ago '04        #9
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10490 10 K  Slaps total: 4119 4 K
 daffysm said
cops didnt have the luxury of slowing down time to verify he wasn't pulling a gun

buuuut where's the alternative methods? a shotgun/bean bag would have ended that in the first minute
exactly, bean bag dude to death if you have to.. way better than lighting him up.

me n my girl had this argument, i told her if i sign my life up to do this sh*t.. then its on me to take the chance and a*sume responsibility, the reason of doubt should always weigh on the police...

if it takes 5 dead cops to prove som eone is violent, thats ur job b... oyu chose to put yourself in danger because you wanna be a hero and think who ever gave u your power is right...

its basically like a license to k*ll based on a*sumption now.. rather k*ll dude dead then give a person benefit of doubt when theres 30 of you, smh..
+2   

4 months ago '06        #10
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43200 43 K  Slaps total: 5760 5 K
 JimDinO77 said
fu*k that mental health bullsh*t, dude should have surrendered ...... drop the weapon and get on the ground, simple... he chose to wild out so he got clapped up... oh well
I get your point but they also didn’t need 50 cops and a helicopter for this dude.

This was overkill. Pun intended.

Whether it was 5 cops or 50… it’s not as if all that backup was gonna change whether he had a gun and shot one of the cops.

Let’s say he did have a gun and pulled it out to shoot… to me this actually raises the chance for a cop to be shot because of how many cops were at the scene and all of them standing in close proximity to each other.

3-4 cops could have handled someone standing there with no protection or anywhere to hide on the highway. It wasn’t necessary to pull out to police helicopter.
+2   

4 months ago '08        #11
Godsson777 
Props total: 1922 1 K  Slaps total: 209 209
They gonna get away with it

4 months ago '19        #12
dmboat990 
Props total: 6911 6 K  Slaps total: 552 552
a bunch of weak pu**ys that’s why I hate guns because they give pu**y a*s punks power they wouldn’t have if it wasn’t for the gun.
+8   

4 months ago '05        #13
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 21205 21 K  Slaps total: 7281 7 K
 JimDinO77 said
this way of thinking is part of why police do what they do. a certain part of the population think police do no wrong...
+4   

4 months ago '17        #14
JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 57633 57 K  Slaps total: 3811 3 K
All those cops and not one had a taser or beanbag gun?

+7   

4 months ago '19        #15
Playboi23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7903 7 K  Slaps total: 742 742
 JimDinO77 said
You are a fu*king idiot man. If they told you to bend over and take d*ck in the name of law i bet you would
+9   

4 months ago '21        #16
BigChiefLA 
Props total: 8419 8 K  Slaps total: 1780 1 K
But y’all keep telling me Cops are good. I’ll keep saying this. They’re not Good
+2   

4 months ago '04        #17
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 55666 55 K  Slaps total: 3843 3 K
Another reason why cops should have to carry special liability insurance.
+2   

4 months ago '20        #18
Ball Man  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11430 11 K  Slaps total: 1520 1 K
Gang Members
+3   

4 months ago '14        #19
Gotti Pippen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 67059 67 K  Slaps total: 2744 2 K
 Ball Man said
Gang Members
/Thread

RIP

+3   

4 months ago '07        #20
wtr1906  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12622 12 K  Slaps total: 1036 1 K
Public execution via firing squad..... smh
+1   

4 months ago '14        #21
bangaondatrack 
Props total: 7787 7 K  Slaps total: 342 342
Body Cam footage

Buddy wanted to commit that smh
+1   

4 months ago '14        #22
Gotti Pippen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 67059 67 K  Slaps total: 2744 2 K
Wait wait wait

WTF is going on here?
+1   

4 months ago '18        #23
antisocial100 
Props total: 22004 22 K  Slaps total: 6033 6 K
Why didn’t the guy just accept that he was gonna get locked up? Ain’t they tell you to never bring a knife to a fist f*ght cause it will turn to a gun f*ght?
+2   

4 months ago '18        #24
antisocial100 
Props total: 22004 22 K  Slaps total: 6033 6 K
 bigkilla said
I get your point but they also didn’t need 50 cops and a helicopter for this dude.

This was overkill. Pun intended.

Whether it was 5 cops or 50… it’s not as if all that backup was gonna change whether he had a gun and shot one of the cops.

Let’s say he did have a gun and pulled it out to shoot… to me this actually raises the chance for a cop to be shot because of how many cops were at the scene and all of them standing in close proximity to each other.

3-4 cops could have handled someone standing there with no protection or anywhere to hide on the highway. It wasn’t necessary to pull out to police helicopter.
Stop it bro. The word of the day is accountability, with all these police shootings everyone by now should know how to move with cops and this dude pulling out a weapon is stupid.

4 months ago '04        #25
collegeboy58 
Props total: 23522 23 K  Slaps total: 1182 1 K
 Gotti Pippen said
Wait wait wait

WTF is going on here?
What needs to be explained? I hope white folk start to realize that they aren’t immune from this sh*t. Black folk been talking about police reform and white folk response was “all lives matter” or “blue lives matter.” I thought when Daniel Shaver got gunned down in the hotel in Arizona white folk would be more vocal but nah, nothing.

In the news clip they tried justifying the cops actions using his past crimes…lol. We’ve seen this before and quite often.

Come on Nashville….Where is the March for Landon
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-30online now  25
Jamie Foxx spotted ridin’ round with a new ting going VIRAL
119 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+113online now  20
Image(s) inside Mike Tyson out here strong arming Jayceon Taylor
57 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside "The Stock Market can be on a downward trend for the next 10 years cryp..
62 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+193online now  10
Video inside Woman becomes house wife after taking advice from Kevin Samuels. Other ..
246 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy