They bout to Cancel Sean Penn for telling the truth

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
16 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

4 months ago '17        #1
4922 page views
63 comments

GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65
Props total: 68521 68 K  Slaps total: 8638 8 K
They bout to Cancel Sean Penn for telling the truth

Sean Penn: Men Have Become ‘Quite Feminized’ and ‘Cowardly Genes’ Lead Them to Wear Skirts

Sean Penn doubled down in an interview with The Independent on his belief that “men have become quite feminized.” The two-time Oscar winner generated headlines earlier this month after telling one newspaper, “I am in the club that believes that men in American culture have become wildly feminized. I don’t think that being a brute or having insensitivity or disrespect for women is anything to do with masculinity, or ever did. But I don’t think that [in order] to be fair to women, we should become them.”

When asked by The Independent to clarify these comments, Penn said, “I think that men have, in my view, become quite feminized. I have these very strong women in my life who do not take masculinity as a sign of oppression toward them. There are a lot of, I think, cowardly genes that lead to people surrendering their jeans and putting on a skirt.”

Penn was being interviewed by The Independent alongside his daughter, Dylan Penn, to promote their drama film “Flag Day.” The publication made note that Penn’s comments on men becoming “quite feminized” left his daughter “quiet, staring into space.”

Penn most recently starred as a William Holden-inspired actor in Paul Thomas Anderson’s “Licorice Pizza.” His directorial effort, “Flag Day,” world premiered at the Cannes Film Festival last May and opened to a muted response by MGM last August. The drama earned under $900K at the worldwide box office.

Next up for Penn is “Gaslit,” the Starz original drama series set to arrive later this year. The Watergate scandal show is based on Leon Neyfakh’s podcast of the same name. Penn stars opposite Julia Roberts, Dan Stevens, Betty Gilpin, Shea Whigham and Darby Camp. Starz has not yet announced a specific release date.

visit this link https://variety.com/2022/ .. ed-1235166106/
+66   

best
worst
63 comments

4 months ago '04        #2
Grimm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5057 5 K  Slaps total: 534 534

Last edited by Grimm; 01-28-2022 at 05:26 PM..
+36   

4 months ago '20        #3
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 58863 58 K  Slaps total: 10832 10 K
He'll be ok , i do respect his honesty tho
+14   

4 months ago '19        #4
GT33D3e  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3050 3 K  Slaps total: 289 289
 Xiox said
He'll be ok , i do respect his honesty tho
Plus he is connected. A real iykyk if it was ever to be used.
+13   

4 months ago '08        #5
el bundy 
Props total: 5591 5 K  Slaps total: 271 271
Being "canceled" isn't a real thing. Twitter isn't real life.
+58   

4 months ago '15        #6
mourinho1 
Props total: 6489 6 K  Slaps total: 2269 2 K
 el bundy said
Being "canceled" isn't a real thing. Twitter isn't real life.

4 months ago '12        #7
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 67858 67 K  Slaps total: 11385 11 K
I noticed when people start to get old and washed up they start saying crazy things to get attention especially Celebrities.

Last edited by TrillSwag; 01-28-2022 at 07:52 PM..

4 months ago '20        #8
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 33905 33 K  Slaps total: 8519 8 K
 TrillSwag said
I noticed when people start to get old and washed up they start saying crazy things to get attention. Especially Celebrities.
This.

And the sh*t be random as hell.
+15   

4 months ago '17        #9
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65 OP
 TrillSwag said
I noticed when people start to get old and washed up they start saying crazy things to get attention especially Celebrities.
Him saying the same thing that most of BX says about men wearing dresses is crazy to you or is your issue the fact that he’s a celebrity saying it?

Last edited by GodBody; 01-28-2022 at 08:21 PM..
+43   

4 months ago '20        #10
 GodBody said
Him saying the same thing that most of BX says about men wearing dresses his crazy to you or is your issue the fact that he’s a celebrity saying it?
If you're homophobic, just say so, brother.

4 months ago '12        #11
 GodBody said
Him saying the same thing that most of BX says about men wearing dresses his crazy to you or is your issue the fact that he’s a celebrity saying it?
What are "cowardly genes"?
Also Half of bx are trolls who live with their parents who would never post that sh*t on of their social media pages with their name attached

Last edited by TrillSwag; 01-28-2022 at 10:52 PM..
+9   

4 months ago '16        #12
djbmp 
Props total: 6019 6 K  Slaps total: 234 234
he didn't even say anything offensive
+27   

4 months ago '17        #13
 MrDarkCloud said
Who’s homophobic. You can shashay in as many dresses that you want to sis. That doesn’t effect my life in no way
+15   

4 months ago '07        #14
PurpleKush 
Props total: 9978 9 K  Slaps total: 2056 2 K
Only fat dikes cancel..they don’t mean sh*t
+6   

4 months ago '17        #15
 TrillSwag said
What are "cowardly genes"?
Also Half of bx are trolls who live with their parents who would never post that sh*t one of their social media pages with their name attached
I asked you a really specific question fam. Is your issue with his comment or is it with the fact that it’s a celebrity saying it?

Because BX always does what you appear to be doing now. Which is, they (BX) will talk sh*t about certain subjects and the moment a celebrity comes out and says the exact same thing that BX just got finish saying BX then turns around and makes that celebrity the villain.

For example when the dude who plays The Flash threatened a Klan member BX turned on him

When the thread about Kwame Brown talking D Wade and his son “honoring” Kobe by wear a dress BX turned on Kwame Brown. And this is the same site that routinely goes in on D Wade, calling him all types of simps for allowing his wife to run the household
+1   

4 months ago '20        #16
 GodBody said
Who’s homophobic. You can shashay in as many dresses that you want to sis. That doesn’t effect my life in no way
If it doesn’t impact your life, why are you in here co-signing homophobic rhetoric from irrelevant a*s Sean Penn?

Homophobic much?

4 months ago '12        #17
 GodBody said
I asked you a really specific question fam. Is your issue with his comment or is it with the fact that it’s a celebrity saying it?

Because BX always does what you appear to be doing now. Which is, they (BX) will talk sh*t about certain subjects and the moment a celebrity comes out and says the exact same thing that BX just got finish saying BX then turns around and makes that celebrity the villain.

For example when the dude who plays The Flash threatened a Klan member BX turned on him

When the thread about Kwame Brown talking D Wade and his son “honoring” Kobe by wear a dress BX turned on Kwame Brown. And this is the same site that routinely goes in on D Wade, calling him all types of simps for allowing his wife to run the household
I did answer. Saying gay people have "cowardly genes" makes zero sense. He just wants people to look at him because it's a controversial statement. BX are losers who troll for attention. This guy is a well respected actor who is famous and has credibility. Obviously people would naturally expect more than him talking like a BX sh*t poster.
You said he's telling the truth. So answer my question now you believe in "cowardly genes"?

4 months ago '16        #18
catchulacking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 29777 29 K  Slaps total: 9767 9 K
 MrDarkCloud said
what's wrong with being afraid of gay people? you n*ggas life style choices are disgusting to think about as a heteros*xual

4 months ago '17        #19
 TrillSwag said
I did answer. Saying gay people have "cowardly genes" makes zero sense. He just wants people to look at him because it's a controversial statement. BX are losers who troll for attention. This guy is a well respected actor who is famous and has credibility. Obviously people would naturally expect more than him talking like a BX sh*t poster.
You said he's telling the truth. So answer my question now you believe in "cowardly genes"?

Umm he never said that “Gays have cowardly genes” that’s what your triggered brain created.

Matter of fact he never mentioned anyones s*xuality at all

You made me have to reread my own post just to make sure I wasn’t tripping.
+12   

4 months ago '04        #20
7twelve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 48477 48 K  Slaps total: 10034 10 K
when u dont need $$, u cant be cancelled
+7   

4 months ago '12        #21
 GodBody said
Umm he never said that “Gays have cowardly genes” that’s what your triggered brain created.

Look at you trying to argue semantics. He said people who wear skirts have "cowardly genes". So will you answer my question its pretty straight foward. Do you believe in "cowardly genes"?

4 months ago '20        #22
 catchulacking said
what's wrong with being afraid of gay people? you n*ggas life style choices are disgusting to think about as a heteros*xual
But why are you even thinking about it?

You’re straight, right? Why aren’t you somewhere eating pu**y and enjoying your heteros*xual life and leaving gays alone?

4 months ago '17        #23
 TrillSwag said
Look at you trying to argue semantics. He said people who wear skirts have "cowardly genes". So will you answer my question its pretty straight foward. Do you believe in "cowardly genes"
Semantics? You’re misrepresenting this man’s quote. How can you create an entire argument around something that he didn’t say? wtf
+7   

4 months ago '12        #24
 GodBody said
Semantics? You’re misrepresenting this man’s quote. How can you create an entire argument around something that he didn’t say? wtf
haha exactly keep deflecting. How did you even find this article soyboy? Do you have google alerts with anything homos*xual related?
Put the skirt on we in 2021 fam no one will judge you

4 months ago '20        #25
 GodBody said

Nah. You definitely are trippin, brother.

This thread was just a segue into n*ggas talking about gay men.

Why are y'all so obsessed?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-30online now  36
Jamie Foxx spotted ridin’ round with a new ting going VIRAL
119 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+115online now  16
Image(s) inside Mike Tyson out here strong arming Jayceon Taylor
57 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside "The Stock Market can be on a downward trend for the next 10 years cryp..
62 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+19online now  8
May 24 - 18 children and 2 teachers dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
1349 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy