Female CANT STAND Dating Other Females

top in section
  RIP Ray Liotta  @movies
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 months ago '10        #1
719 page views
11 comments

MIDUFINGACEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7150 7 K  Slaps total: 993 993

+6   

best
worst
11 comments

4 months ago '04        #2
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10496 10 K  Slaps total: 4121 4 K
 MIDUFINGACEO said

seems unnatural...

them not able to get along, seems natural
+1   

4 months ago '21        #3
Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15792 15 K  Slaps total: 3368 3 K
i'm glad she mentioned females phone games smh.. they should've never gave women phones

leaving in the middle of a text conversation and coming back the next day like they didn't just do that

never responding in a timely fashion.. always making u wait at least 3 hours for a response

and u say "hey could you stop disappearing on me becau-" WHY YOU ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT I DO!? IM BUSY WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? YOU'RE ALWAYS EXPECTING ME TO BE SITTING BY MY PHONE AND blah blah blah blah

they will go clean off on you for wanting them to have a respectable phone etiquette

they play all these phone games and never respond to you but when u do it to them they tell you you're "acting funny"

IM JUST DOING WHAT YOU DO TO ME EVERY SINGLE DAY, SKANK!!!!!

i can barely even deal with women anymore.. they're never straight up about anything.. everything is a sideways comment, or them ignoring you, or they're playing some weirdo mind game

Last edited by Dreamcast; 01-28-2022 at 08:45 PM..
+1   

4 months ago '07        #4
stogz 
Props total: 121026 121 K  Slaps total: 15366 15 K
there are marriages out there that people aspire to... is that the word? "Aspire"?

Michelle and Barack? Denzel and his wife been married forever... i dunno who else.

Is there a popular lesbian relationship that lesbians aspire to?

4 months ago '21        #5
Dreamcast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15792 15 K  Slaps total: 3368 3 K
and their excuses are so dumb and flimsy

"sorry i didn't get back to you when you called, i've been busy with work"

i'm sitting there like: yo' i called you 10 days ago, you work 24 hour days?

literally one girl made it sound like she had 3 jobs smh

or they hit u with "sorry my phone died" or "i was asleep"

stab yourself, skank

Last edited by Dreamcast; 01-28-2022 at 08:47 PM..
+1   

4 months ago '20        #6
Ecnarongi 
Props total: 6623 6 K  Slaps total: 312 312
Welcome back bish.

+1   

4 months ago '14        #7
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 20344 20 K  Slaps total: 12131 12 K
 Dreamcast said
i'm glad she mentioned females phone games smh.. they should've never gave women phones

leaving in the middle of a text conversation and coming back the next day like they didn't just do that

never responding in a timely fashion.. always making u wait at least 3 hours for a response

and u say "hey could you stop disappearing on me becau-" WHY YOU ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT I DO!? IM BUSY WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? YOU'RE ALWAYS EXPECTING ME TO BE SITTING BY MY PHONE AND blah blah blah blah

they will go clean off on you for wanting them to have a respectable phone etiquette

they play all these phone games and never respond to you but when u do it to them they tell you you're "acting funny"

i can barely even deal with women anymore.. they're never straight up about anything.. everything is a sideways comment, or them ignoring you, or they're playing some weirdo mind game
Umm I didn't read all that sh*t you posted but..... I do that sh*t... I just don't feel like texting over and over again.

4 months ago '06        #8
bxdiplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 23926 23 K  Slaps total: 2600 2 K
Incels in here babbling already

4 months ago '06        #9
Mintz 
Props total: 2106 2 K  Slaps total: 69 69
Eh...I don't take like 95% of lesbians seriously. Ive known so many girls that only date girls that pop up with babies or sh*t I've even fu*ked a couple of them...sh*ts like a weird joke to me
+3   

4 months ago '12        #10
mushroomman 
Props total: 1894 1 K  Slaps total: 116 116
 Dreamcast said

Only use text to give an address for meet up. Always use voice what I learned and practiced when I was in the game.
+4   

4 months ago '15        #11
He Hate Me 
Props total: 54396 54 K  Slaps total: 4898 4 K

Yeah it crazy they have to literally date a female to understand our gripes.

You’d think they’d be aware of these things being a female.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside What's up with these n*ggas bringing batty riders back into style.
76 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  23
May 25 - Officials say gunman was in the school for up to an hour before offic..
597 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  21
Reseller Zadeh Kicks Leaves Customers With Millions in Outstanding Orders
60 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+44online now  19
Horror film based off Winnie the Pooh in the works; Winnie the Pooh: Blood & H..
117 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy