Further detail that Tupac Shakur had his death faked

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 months ago '15        #1
2048 page views
65 comments

bourne1978  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22304 22 K  Slaps total: 16170 16 K
Further detail that Tupac Shakur had his death faked

You can hear him singing "I'm alive" over and over again throughout the background of this track. Just listen carefully. But what do you take that to mean, BX? Especially after I pointed out in that other topic, that his head should have had a lil bit of hair showing on it in his famous autopsy pic, since he was in the hospital since the 7th. Just shave your head bald, and then wait and see what it look like after 5 to 6 days, BX.

And plus, in this track, why would he say, "Brothers getting shot, coming back resurrected!/ Is this that raw sh*t?/ n*gga, check it!/??? If anything this song is proof of his intention to get his death faked.

There is a difference in faking ones own death vs having it faked for you with a*sistance. I believe he had it faked with the a*sistance of a government. But which government, I wouldn't know if it were foreign or domestic. But if it were domestic, it would have to have been the federal government.

Understand this... people that do autopsies aren't morticians. There is zero excuse for his head to look freshly bald in that famous autopsy pic.

But! Let me hear your reasons why he has been dead since Friday the 13th of Sept '96, if you still believe he is dead, BX?

"Blasphemy" is a track on the only album where his name is MAKAVELI. Why? In the old times it was blasphemy to make yourself out as God. The key here is how did he make himself out as God? VIA the resurrection. Why did Tupac even bother saying, getting shot, coming back resurrected, in "Blasphemy?" It is as if he was implying himself. Plus, the cover art has him looking like a Black Jesus, that he claims is no disrespect.

[spoiler - click to view]

best
worst
65 comments

4 months ago '15        #2
bourne1978  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Plus, answer me this, why was Orlando wearing a shirt with the number 13 on it?

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '18        #3
HoopLife88 
Props total: 53430 53 K  Slaps total: 6916 6 K
Bless yo little retarded heart
+32   

4 months ago '20        #4
NamelessONE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 15900 15 K  Slaps total: 4506 4 K

4 months ago '15        #5
If the haters come in here not answering the questions, then they some hoes.

4 months ago '05        #6
phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 89684 89 K  Slaps total: 7000 7 K
Suge shot Tupac:

4 months ago '21        #7
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14870 14 K  Slaps total: 2102 2 K
 phantomnation said
Suge shot Tupac:

If anyone...ANYONE...believes anything Snoop Dogg says....

+6   

4 months ago '13        #8
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 140189 140 K  Slaps total: 55978 55 K
Cant express to the youngens how from 96 to 2003 there was a legit 50/50 chance that Pac really did fake his death

sh*t was fu*kin nuts if u did any kind of research on it

+21   

4 months ago '04        #9
MegaTON 
Props total: 16737 16 K  Slaps total: 3207 3 K

thats not pacs voice at 12:15?

4 months ago '20        #10
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 63328 63 K  Slaps total: 20536 20 K
 bourne1978 said

You can hear him singing "I'm alive" over and over again throughout the background of this track. Just listen carefully. But what do you take that to mean, BX? Especially after I pointed out in that other topic, that his head should have had a lil bit of hair showing on it in his famous autopsy pic, since he was in the hospital since the 7th. Just shave your head bald, and then wait and see what it look like after 5 to 6 days, BX.

And plus, in this track, why would he say, "Brothers getting shot, coming back resurrected!/ Is this that raw sh*t?/ n*gga, check it!/??? If anything this song is proof of his intention to get his death faked.

There is a difference in faking ones own death vs having it faked for you with a*sistance. I believe he had it faked with the a*sistance of a government. But which government, I wouldn't know if it were foreign or domestic. But if it were domestic, it would have to have been the federal government.

Understand this... people that do autopsies aren't morticians. There is zero excuse for his head to look freshly bald in that famous autopsy pic.

But! Let me hear your reasons why he has been dead since Friday the 13th of Sept '96, if you still believe he is dead, BX?

"Blasphemy" is a track on the only album where his name is MAKAVELI. Why? In the old times it was blasphemy to make yourself out as God. The key here is how did he make himself out as God? VIA the resurrection. Why did Tupac even bother saying, getting shot, coming back resurrected, in "Blasphemy?" It is as if he was implying himself. Plus, the cover art has him looking like a Black Jesus, that he claims is no disrespect.

[spoiler - click to view]

I'll play along....
He's screaming I'm alive because he's tuanting the people that tried to k*ll him in new york...saying I'm alive...you didn't k*ll me...

All the resurrection talk his him metaphorically coming back from the dead "being sh*t 5 times, r*pe accusations, going to prison, industry thinking he's done" to back to hiphops biggest star....his resurrection was a metaphor....not to be taken literally....

The makaveli sh*t was the art of war....he was going to war and used that nane as a symbolic way to say he was going to destroy his enemies.....

The goats left us in 96
+15   

4 months ago '15        #11
 Tweezy12 said
I'll play along....
He's screaming I'm alive because he's tuanting the people that tried to k*ll him in new york...saying I'm alive...you didn't k*ll me...

All the resurrection talk his him metaphorically coming back from the dead "being sh*t 5 times, r*pe accusations, going to prison, industry thinking he's done" to back to hiphops biggest star....his resurrection was a metaphor....not to be taken literally....

The makaveli sh*t was the art of war....he was going to war and used that nane as a symbolic way to say he was going to destroy his enemies.....

The goats left us in 96
But resurrected means you had to have DIED before coming back.

4 months ago '10        #12
t from the 617 
Props total: 28857 28 K  Slaps total: 901 901
i wrote this song a long time ago
a really really long time ago
+14   

4 months ago '10        #13
MIDUFINGACEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7150 7 K  Slaps total: 993 993
Fake your death? just have enough pull to leave the eyes of america there are thousands of islands out there......
+1   

4 months ago '14        #14
2tru2lose  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3290 3 K  Slaps total: 432 432
If u think loud mouth tupac could keep his mouth closed for 25 years u gotta be a special kinda retarded
+15   

4 months ago '18        #15
S-Class  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 123649 123 K  Slaps total: 13712 13 K
 bourne1978 said
If the haters come in here not answering the questions, then they some hoes.
+1   

4 months ago '14        #16
Wop2x 
Props total: 30425 30 K  Slaps total: 3287 3 K
Biggie and Tupac both faked their deaths

We fell for their ploy.

They sitting back together on a island collecting checks smoking cigars and drinking moet

+1   

4 months ago '11        #17
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 86340 86 K  Slaps total: 15030 15 K
this to show you young boys how powerful this man was he gone and people still saying he alive but if he his he done a good job of staying away and doing him

TUPAC is the most IMPACTFUL RAP ARTIST EVER
+6   

4 months ago '20        #18
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 63328 63 K  Slaps total: 20536 20 K
 bourne1978 said
Lmfao

I'm not doing this with you...

It's symbolic
+2   

4 months ago '12        #19
Heisenberg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51814 51 K  Slaps total: 7912 7 K
OP why are you like this
+2   

4 months ago '18        #20
twoshotdez 
Props total: 4266 4 K  Slaps total: 568 568
If he faked his death and still alive..now what?

26 years later….now what tho?
+2   

4 months ago '15        #21
Why is his death an open case still if a lot of people claim his death was by the hands of Orlando? The same Orlando who passed a lie detector test, too. The same Orlando who wore a shirt with the number 13 on it, even though Tupac was also pronounced dead on day 13 of Sept. Coincidence? No one can answer why Orlando looked like he was just waiting there for someone or something, in the MGM on camera, before Tupac just commenced, and a*saulted him. Tupac was just a*saulting him without ANY fear he'd be sentenced surely. Why would Tupac act like a thug when he was due in court? Doesn't make sense, unless he knew he'd be getting his death faked on the 13th by a government.

4 months ago '06        #22
Jhnnyblz427 
Props total: 42165 42 K  Slaps total: 2394 2 K
First page. Spot for sale.
+1   

4 months ago '15        #23
Tupac had his hand in arranging some things, to HINT that he is still alive, too, is what you can tell.

_"Blasphemy" the MAKAVELI rap song.

_The number 13 shirt Orlando wore.

_His bald head in the autopsy pic.

_etc.

4 months ago '09        #24
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81
Props total: 266093 266 K  Slaps total: 28615 28 K
 Heisenberg said
OP why are you like this

bourne1978 said
Why you can't rent music nowadays makes no sense. It's a lower price to rent a movie, and a higher price to buy a movie. Music should follow suit to that concept

op thought he could invent streaming services
+6   

4 months ago '07        #25
A-L-P 
Props total: 9590 9 K  Slaps total: 1078 1 K
 bourne1978 said
He already addressed this point. Pac meant it metaphorically.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside What's up with these n*ggas bringing batty riders back into style.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  20
May 25 - Officials say gunman was in the school for up to an hour before offic..
589 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Boxden how would u react if this was ur family?
164 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+42online now  15
Horror film based off Winnie the Pooh in the works; Winnie the Pooh: Blood & H..
115 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy