Jan 28 - Trump Won’t Run In 2024 Says Trumps Longest-Serving Chief Of Staff

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
21 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
23 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '13        #1
1050 page views
38 comments

YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x99
Props total: 55613 55 K  Slaps total: 38537 38 K
Jan 28 - Trump Won’t Run In 2024 Says Trumps Longest-Serving Chief Of Staff

Trump won’t run in 2024 because he cannot face being seen as a loser, says his former chief of staff
John Kelly, Donald Trump’s longest-serving chief of staff, has predicted that the former president won’t run in the 2024 elections because “he simply cannot be seen as a loser”.

“Trump won’t run,” said Mr Kelly, adding: “He’ll continue talking about it; he may even declare, but he will not run.”

Mr Kelly is a former Homeland Security secretary who served as Mr Trump’s chief of staff for more that a year.

John Bolton, who was Mr Trump’s former national security adviser, had also said that he doesn’t believe Mr Trump will run.

He told the Atlantic: “Imagine what would happen if he said, ‘After careful consideration, I won’t be a candidate in 2024.’ You can hear the spotlight switches turning off. He’ll talk about it [running for president again] right up until the point when he doesn’t.”
Recommended

In an interview with Fox News, he said he will “probably” wait until after the 2022 midterm elections to finally announce whether he’ll run or not.

Mr Trump said: “I think a lot of people will be very happy, frankly, with the decision.”

Earlier this week, Politico reported that as Mr Trump gears up for the 2024 election campaign, he is aiming to choose his vice presidential candidate based on the person’s sense of loyalty and support.

John McLaughlin, one of Mr Trump’s campaign pollsters and strategic consultants, was quoted as saying: “A lot of times, a presidential candidate will pick a running mate to balance out wings of the party. But with Trump, that’s not the issue. He is the party, basically. It’s so united behind him. So his choice, if he runs, will come down to what he wants. It would be a much more personal decision this time.”

Meanwhile, Mr Trump has name-dropped Florida governor Ron DeSantis as one of the potential VP candidates.

visit this link https://www.independent.c .. -b1968241.html
+2   

best
worst
38 comments

4 months ago '18        #2
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 82191 82 K  Slaps total: 8215 8 K
So its going to be deathsantis...

4 months ago '06        #3
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43280 43 K  Slaps total: 5766 5 K
That's why I've been saying DeSantis is going to run.

End of the day Trump got his connects and money.. he's not going to want to spend the rest of his days in office. It's not like he was some career politician.

I think DeSantis runs and he's going to be a huge problem for the Dems and I don't know why they're not positioning anyone young to go against him because as of right now DeSantis would straight up railroad Biden right now.

I remember a few months back someone was telling me about 1-2 young Dem politicians but it's like you hear about them and then they disappear for long periods of time. DeSantis is in the national headlines once a week minimum.
+7   

4 months ago '13        #4
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x99 OP
 bigkilla said
That's why I've been saying DeSantis is going to run.

End of the day Trump got his connects and money.. he's not going to want to spend the rest of his days in office. It's not like he was some career politician.

I think DeSantis runs and he's going to be a huge problem for the Dems and I don't know why they're not positioning anyone young to go against him because as of right now DeSantis would straight up railroad Biden right now.

I remember a few months back someone was telling me about 1-2 young Dem politicians but it's like you hear about them and then they disappear for long periods of time. DeSantis is in the national headlines once a week minimum.
Biden is gonna beat DeSantis or anybody that the republicans run. If Trump couldn't beat Biden then nobody from the republicans can. I know y'all trump supporters got hope but it's over. Biden will be in office for the next 7 years comfortablely. Trump supporters just gonna have to suck it up and deal with it. I know y'all mad and y'all want Biden to fail because he embarassed y'all hero and beat him in front of the world. Y'all hoping and wishing that somebody comes from republicans and beat Biden because he beat Trump but it's over with.

4 months ago '20        #5
Slymm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 22630 22 K  Slaps total: 985 985
Trump will definitely be running for his life in 2024
+9   

4 months ago '13        #6
 Slymm said
Trump will definitely be running for his life in 2024
Right

Last edited by YSPromoshunz; 01-28-2022 at 03:05 PM..

4 months ago '04        #7
gh3tto 
Props total: 53999 53 K  Slaps total: 14482 14 K
 YSPromoshunz said
What would you do if he doesn't? Would you cry?
he said "running for his life" not running for office

+7   

4 months ago '12        #8
FrescoB  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 53616 53 K  Slaps total: 8803 8 K
Like I was telling someone else he has more power now that he's out of office now. DeSanntis can def fu*k up the Dems plans though if they pull a Hillary

4 months ago '12        #9
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 68681 68 K  Slaps total: 11555 11 K
Put predict in the title this is extremely misleading.
+2   

4 months ago '09        #10
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81
Props total: 266179 266 K  Slaps total: 28621 28 K
allegedly

orange man cant stand being washed up
+3   

4 months ago '05        #11
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59810 59 K  Slaps total: 20037 20 K
Say what you want about Trump but I don't think there is a better Republican to run for the Republicans and win. With Trump, everyone knows what they'll get. All the Republicans come off as complete slime-balls.

4 months ago '05        #12
J 
Props total: 7757 7 K  Slaps total: 2079 2 K
 YSPromoshunz said
Biden is gonna beat DeSantis or anybody that the republicans run. If Trump couldn't beat Biden then nobody from the republicans can. I know y'all trump supporters got hope but it's over. Biden will be in office for the next 7 years comfortablely. Trump supporters just gonna have to suck it up and deal with it. I know y'all mad and y'all want Biden to fail because he embarassed y'all hero and beat him in front of the world. Y'all hoping and wishing that somebody comes from republicans and beat Biden because he beat Trump but it's over with.
You don't actually believe Biden won because he's Joe Biden, do you? The only reason that man is in office is because he went up against one of, if not the most hated candidate of all time in Donald Trump. The Democrats best bet is for Trump to run again. Do you realize how many people turned out in the election just to vote against that man? 81 million votes had nothing to do with Biden.
+5   

4 months ago '21        #13
Holycity21 
Props total: 1106 1 K  Slaps total: 50 50
Trump don't even operate with a plan half the time, how the fu*k his castaways supposed to know what's in that syphilis addled brain

4 months ago '04        #14
skillahmang 
Props total: 67596 67 K  Slaps total: 13339 13 K
OP exposing his weird thoughts in here

+1   

4 months ago '13        #15
Hayek  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 24847 24 K  Slaps total: 8170 8 K
That n*gga definitely running. His ego is insane

4 months ago '16        #16
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 61558 61 K  Slaps total: 3574 3 K
i don’t think he’ll be alive………
+3   

4 months ago '21        #17
GoldenKnight 
Props total: 6258 6 K  Slaps total: 4011 4 K
If Trump runs the Democrats will cheat again. Democrats and their voters only want establishment politicians in office whether it be Republican or Democrat doesn't matter to them as long as their feelings don't get hurt.
Liberals actually prefer the Bush family over mean tweets lol

4 months ago '17        #18
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 105680 105 K  Slaps total: 34627 34 K
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
Trump is 100% running in 2024. There's no doubt in my mind.
I'd say let's bet $1k, but your broke a*s would back out like the last 2 times. And you clearly don't know anything about trump if you think he'd run again. He'd never risk losing again like that, he hates losing.
+4   

4 months ago '18        #19
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 40563 40 K  Slaps total: 5045 5 K
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
like that means anything.

You say that like someone is looking for your opinion
+5   

4 months ago '13        #20
 J said
You don't actually believe Biden won because he's Joe Biden, do you? The only reason that man is in office is because he went up against one of, if not the most hated candidate of all time in Donald Trump. The Democrats best bet is for Trump to run again. Do you realize how many people turned out in the election just to vote against that man? 81 million votes had nothing to do with Biden.
Trumps not gonna run because he knows that his supporters might commit mass suicide if he loses to Biden 2 times in a row. The only reason his supporters want him to run so bad is because they want him to get 2 terms like Obama but it's never gonna happen. Trump will never get a 2nd term and he will never be president again. Most of the people that even voted for him regret it and he's lost millions of his supporters by supporting the vaccine.

After Biden gets out of office in 7 years Michelle Obama will run and become President. A black woman will be the first ever woman President in history. Kamala's already a black woman who's the first ever woman VP.

As a matter of fact I think if Trump runs in 2024 then Michelle Obama should run in 2024 too. Trump's supporters will definitely commit mass suicide if Trump loses to Michelle Obama. She'll beat Trump by atleast 10-20 million votes. Biden beat Trump 7 million votes by himself already so Michelle will beat Trump easily and she'll give ados black people tangibles and maybe even reparations.

4 months ago '20        #21
Easy Doesit 
Props total: 10466 10 K  Slaps total: 2241 2 K
Here we go...

4 months ago '21        #22
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 24802 24 K  Slaps total: 3579 3 K
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
and he will lose, again
+3   

4 months ago '14        #23
NYSTATEOFMIND 
Props total: 14866 14 K  Slaps total: 875 875

4 months ago '20        #24
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59052 59 K  Slaps total: 10856 10 K
I say he runs to fill his coffers

4 months ago '04        #25
Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 48818 48 K  Slaps total: 5986 5 K
 JorgeTejada said
Can’t run from prison although I’m sure the GQP would make arrangements
I question if he'll get to prison. He seems untouchable

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  17
May 26 - Shooter’s Mom speaks, Footage entering school, SRO on campus was armed!
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  10
Justin Timberlake sells his music catalog for $100 million
191 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+47online now  9
African rapper gets terrible 50 cent tattoo