Why Are Most People Cowards? (You値l see why society is the way it is)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+21  111
43 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
21 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

4 months ago '18        #1
3095 page views
81 comments

MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16914 16 K  Slaps total: 3526 3 K
Why Are Most People Cowards? (You値l see why society is the way it is)

This is it y’all... Thought provoking sh*t. This goes into why societies in history, such as this one, are so pu**y

This sh*t explains a lot about group think especially in this climate of people just laying down with whatever they’re told. Interesting fu*king watch

Y’all know a million things in society right now this could apply to image

Last edited by MrPersonality; 01-28-2022 at 11:10 AM..
+32   

best
worst
81 comments

4 months ago '04        #2
MegaTON 
Props total: 16693 16 K  Slaps total: 3204 3 K
easy - u wanna be tough, u gotta prove it
+5   

4 months ago '09        #3
g00dears 
Props total: 465 465  Slaps total: 60 60
Red Pill! Good post!!
+3   

4 months ago '19        #4
Thisizdray 
Props total: 9721 9 K  Slaps total: 1344 1 K
I look to the courage of foundation black Americans f*ghting white supremacy for hope
+15   

4 months ago '06        #5
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 34468 34 K  Slaps total: 8979 8 K

+23   

4 months ago '19        #6
JBigDawg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9374 9 K  Slaps total: 1952 1 K
Yesssir OP tell em again
+2   

4 months ago '21        #7
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 24361 24 K  Slaps total: 3543 3 K
 Storchaveli said

+13   

4 months ago '15        #8
RocBasement15 
Props total: 3629 3 K  Slaps total: 345 345
Also envy done got alot of real n*ggas out of here.... Think about how many n*ggas stabbed Caesar.... sh*t if Jesus is real look at him... People fear real... boys keep u looking over your shoulder
+29   

4 months ago '17        #9
n8bombay 
Props total: 631 631  Slaps total: 161 161
 MrPersonality said
This is it y誕ll... Thought provoking sh*t. This goes into why societies in history, such as this one, are so pu**y

This sh*t explains a lot about group think especially in this climate of people just laying down with whatever they池e told. Interesting fu*king watch

Y誕ll know a million things in society right now this could apply to
This is dope ! red pill baby! Name us 5 things you池e doing that separate you from the cowards of todays society ?
+5   

4 months ago '20        #10
Likeaboss38732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13559 13 K  Slaps total: 1080 1 K
A man should be the master of his own fate!
+9   

4 months ago '19        #11
MarathonOG 
Props total: 1758 1 K  Slaps total: 483 483
I blame cellphones
+3   

4 months ago '20        #12
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11887 11 K  Slaps total: 1672 1 K
So y'all slept all through summer 2020 huh..
+11   

4 months ago '04        #13
kidd247 
Props total: 3921 3 K  Slaps total: 625 625
Bookmarked!
+2   

4 months ago '07        #14
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x79
Props total: 113206 113 K  Slaps total: 15468 15 K
it's wild how ya'll be watching these 12 minutes videos with boring narrators that only really end up having about 60 seconds worth of information that could fit in a couple paragraphs but you have to sit through someone's ego trip to get it

societies are pu**y because capitalism beats parents down so they teach their kids the path of least resistance, in christian capitalism, submission equals success and conformity equals acceptance
+27   

4 months ago '15        #15
Tripsev 
Props total: 7132 7 K  Slaps total: 3256 3 K
 Thisizdray said
I look to the courage of foundation black Americans f*ghting white supremacy for hope
Ya well you池e doing a great job falling in line then. It痴 not whites vs everyone else. It痴 the rich, the elites vs everyone else.

Once people see that, change will happen. We池e more divided now than ever because we are focusing on advancing groups and not the whole species.
+11   

4 months ago '06        #16
Johnny Tapwater 
Props total: 9071 9 K  Slaps total: 1249 1 K
That was powerful.

Humans put there own chains on and get mad when you don't do the same.

That level of ignorance is exactly what any oppressor would want.

Joke away.
+10   

4 months ago '04        #17
Veno da Don  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34879 34 K  Slaps total: 3459 3 K
People be out here like "lead me, please other person" I can't fade it.
+7   

4 months ago '04        #18
Veno da Don  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34879 34 K  Slaps total: 3459 3 K
 Tripsev said
Ya well you池e doing a great job falling in line then. It痴 not whites vs everyone else. It痴 the rich, the elites vs everyone else.

Once people see that, change will happen. We池e more divided now than ever because we are focusing on advancing groups and not the whole species.
We need all the people to get that not just us though. I look at it this way, if somebody is fu*king with you at school everyday if you run away they will continue, if you stand and f*ght you earn your respect and can reverse those evil thoughts maybe.

The powers told people they were superior and the govt is at the head. They forced racism we know this but people love the luxury of being white in this country bro, can't just be like its ok that sh*t is in the past because it's not. Just my 2 cents.
+5   

4 months ago '20        #19
rnaotg 
Props total: 267 267  Slaps total: 38 38
ppl dont wanna lose their shelter, income, food, etc
+11   

4 months ago '12        #20
ezduzit 
Props total: 58519 58 K  Slaps total: 5573 5 K
 Tripsev said
Ya well you’re doing a great job falling in line then. It’s not whites vs everyone else. It’s the rich, the elites vs everyone else.

Once people see that, change will happen. We’re more divided now than ever because we are focusing on advancing groups and not the whole species.
and what are you doing to change that. Show me the courageous white ppl who actually give a sh*t about “advancing the species”

This sh*t always gets thrown at black people on her but never toward the actual racism from white people
+9   

4 months ago '06        #21
Big Bear 
Props total: 55981 55 K  Slaps total: 11041 11 K
 Storchaveli said

I知 sick of the media news telling me BS.. we all need to do our own researchthey池e brainwashing us!
+3   

4 months ago '15        #22
lokeyrat 
Props total: 1914 1 K  Slaps total: 128 128
Most people are SHEEP.
Thee end!
+7   

4 months ago '17        #23
HH080 
Props total: 10666 10 K  Slaps total: 908 908
 Tripsev said

Nah people like the Saturday morning antics of GI Joe vs Cobra more.

4 months ago '16        #24
Vagabond 
Props total: 6810 6 K  Slaps total: 450 450
 Tripsev said

He might have been referring to figures like Malcolm and Martin who stood up in a time when most did not. Also you have to realize that this "society" was structured by the few and the wealthy and I'm sure during those times there were no people of color in those groups. Yes we have come a long way from those times, in theory, but that what makes it difficult...its foundational
+2   

4 months ago '18        #25
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 64908 64 K  Slaps total: 4540 4 K
Getting knowledge from the 5%er perspective early from music opened my mind to the fact that there are some people in the world, 10%, who know what's going on and use that knowledge against people who are willing to be led, the 85%.

The people who know what's going on and don't have bad intentions have a responsibility to try putting on the rest. That's the 5%.

The math has rung true.

My sister had a book that explained why people like sociopaths. It's basically all about the regular person being a coward and looking up to the people who seem less afraid to actually do sh*t. Hence the popularity of "strong men" like stalin and Hitler, the likes of saddam hussein, Donald trump...

It's ok being afraid, those nuts aren't free from fear. We all have that. Pushing through that fear is what makes a person courageous.

If you don't want to be a sheep, a part of a group that is led blindly it'll take courage. That group that wants only to be led will be mad at you for rocking the boat and being different.

Be courageous, you'll make a difference.

Last edited by BrooklynDamien; 01-29-2022 at 07:12 AM..
+12   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-30online now  43
Jamie Foxx spotted ridin round with a new ting going VIRAL
119 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside "The Stock Market can be on a downward trend for the next 10 years cryp..
62 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+115online now  22
Image(s) inside Mike Tyson out here strong arming Jayceon Taylor
57 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Herschel walkers son Christian wants to thank Joe Biden personally 4 ga..
107 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy