Jan 28 - Second Investigation into Kendrick Johnson Death CLOSES No charges filed

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
27 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '05        #1
1210 page views
29 comments

Mrniceguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 4370 4 K  Slaps total: 1001 1 K
Jan 28 - Second Investigation into Kendrick Johnson death CLOSES No charges filed

+8   

best
worst
29 comments

4 months ago '20        #2
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 24248 24 K  Slaps total: 39747 39 K
A rolled up wrestling mat?

Did they find his fingerprints in a climbing manner on the outside of the rolled upright mat?

Had he been knocked out or unconscious and placed there foul play evidence would be better than whatever they got as evidence to rule as a weird accident.

Last edited by BuiltForThis; 01-28-2022 at 12:04 PM..

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '06        #3
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 107843 107 K  Slaps total: 22490 22 K
They let the good old boys get too much of a head start. Everybody did their part in the coverup before this got traction...smh

Rest in piece to the young man, it's such a shame his family will never know the truth..
+40   

4 months ago '04        #4
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 39797 39 K  Slaps total: 1310 1 K
I used to roll those mats out all the time for duels and tournaments. I don’t want to look up the picture of how he was found again but I remember it looking impossible for him to roll himself up that way. Those mats are heavy and normally require a few people to move them.
+32   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '17        #5
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 58668 58 K  Slaps total: 8749 8 K
Ohhh.. he climbed up in order to look down and possibly find his shoe at the bottom and accidently fell in.. instead of tipping that bi*ch over and getting his shoe

Got it
+22   

4 months ago '05        #6
OG T Gutta N  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 11496 11 K  Slaps total: 2916 2 K
when this case came out , it was a series of racist events , blm , and he just got grouped in with suspicious sh*t , when this case 1st popped off , I was under the impression he had some issue with white boys , none of that sh*t happened

they even had video and somehow nobody gave af

anderson made some sense with the whole motion cameras because as someone who has installed cctv , motion cameras will only record when relevant movement is detected , which the film produced makes sense, add in this was 8+ years ago and we're not talking 4k sh*t existing or even 1080p being standard

lil homie left his shoes in a matt cause thats what they all do

they said he was seen climbing head in 1st , look at the mats stood up , he jumps in playing , bangs his head

when his fam got the independent autopsy that said he died to blunt force trauma , no sh*t cause he jumped in , probably hit his head , or head hit going vertical to horizontal (how he was found) , regardless he coulda died from an initial hit , or got choked up in the mat , and hit his head on the way down in the position he was found

just some final destination type sh*t

look at that boy , aint nobody just beatin his a*s and rollin him up , look at those other kids , he was on the larger side of anyone seen in that video , if someone did that to him , you woulda heard some sh*t goin down

why u think zimmerman had to pop trayvon , cause at that age aint nobody just beatin on some lanky testosterone filled black boy , not with no noise i know that , and none of that happened

look at his size , at 17 he rollin up 85% of bx right now , goin off to college as a decent junior college player minimum , on the bball team , you think someone just brutalized him and rolled him up ? no incident , no commotion , no back story ? dont add up.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 01-28-2022 at 11:38 AM..

4 months ago '04        #7
YngSwift 
Props total: 1789 1 K  Slaps total: 202 202
 Lite said
Ohhh.. he climbed up in order to look down and possibly find his shoe at the bottom and accidently fell in.. instead of tipping that bi*ch over and getting his shoe

Got it
On top of that they say he reached down to get his shoes but when they found the body his shoes was literally sitting on top of his feet not anywhere within arms reach like they were placed there after he "fell" in
+15   

4 months ago '13        #8
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 52968 52 K  Slaps total: 10972 10 K
How tf was he trying to retrieve his sneakers when his sneakers were found by his feet? Also, there was copious amounts of blood found. Was he bleeding internally? Can simple asphyxiation be accompanied by so much blood? sh*t doesn’t add up at all man.
+11   

4 months ago '13        #9
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 52968 52 K  Slaps total: 10972 10 K
 OG T Gutta N said
when this case came out , it was a series of racist events , blm , and he just got grouped in with suspicious sh*t , when this case 1st popped off , I was under the impression he had some issue with white boys , none of that sh*t happened

anderson made some sense with the whole motion cameras because as someone who has installed cctv , motion cameras will only record when relevant movement is detected , which the film produced makes sense, add in this was 8+ years ago and we're not talking 4k sh*t existing or even 1080p being standard

they said he was seen climbing head in 1st , look at the mats stood up , he jumps in playing , bangs his head

when his fam got the independent autopsy that said he died to blunt force trauma , no sh*t cause he jumped in , probably hit his head , or head hit going vertical to horizontal (how he was found) , regardless he coulda died from an initial hit , or got choked up in the mat , and hit his head on the way down in the position he was found

look at that boy , aint nobody just beatin his a*s and rollin him up , look at those other kids , he was on the larger side of anyone seen in that video , if someone did that to him , you woulda heard some sh*t goin down

why u think zimmerman had to pop trayvon , cause at that age aint nobody just beatin on some lanky testosterone filled black boy , not with no noise i know that , and none of that happened
This all sounds plausible and that would explain the blood but how do you explain the position of the shoes at his feet in the photos? You think they moved them and placed them there for a photo op? Just throws me off.

@ Wtf could you possibly be mad about pu**y? You got a problem…

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 01-28-2022 at 11:52 AM..

4 months ago '20        #10
 OG T Gutta N said

Ok. He was on top of upright mats looking for which one his shoes was in. (Probably placed them in top of vertical mats or in when a mat when it was horizontal?)

Then falls in and the mat and maybe others fall over?

Climbing and crawling are 2 different things

Why would mats be vertical in the first place?

Or were they stacked horizontal on top of each other?

Seem like a school safety issue that only got addressed after something like this.

Last edited by BuiltForThis; 01-28-2022 at 11:50 AM..

4 months ago '06        #11
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43275 43 K  Slaps total: 5765 5 K
Wasn't all his organs removed and his body stuff with newspapers during the autopsy? was that ever resolved why that happened?

But that aside.. I mean a lot of weird sh*t happens all the time but the story just sounds way too weird for me.

At the same time I wanna say if they wanted to really cover this up they wouldn't leave his body in a gym for anyone to find... and if it was some brazen racists out to make a point I find it weird there would be such an urge for a cover up.

But still the story just sounds too crazy for me to say it was just a freak accident.
+10   

4 months ago '15        #12
SmokinBigDope  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 18585 18 K  Slaps total: 3318 3 K

the k*ller
+7   

4 months ago '04        #13
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 55467 55 K  Slaps total: 4010 4 K
Them good old boys got away with murder can't tell me otherwise

Last edited by NAKHI ALLAH; 01-28-2022 at 12:58 PM..
+8   

4 months ago '19        #14
Boxedin1 
Props total: 10457 10 K  Slaps total: 2054 2 K

Last edited by Boxedin1; 01-28-2022 at 12:39 PM..
+13   

4 months ago '19        #15
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 84655 84 K  Slaps total: 9293 9 K
Okay but how did that poor kid end up rolled up in a gym mat? Fxck this BS! Somebody needs to find out what really happened!

Like fxck the optics, nobody is interested in making a documentary about this? Everybody loves a murder mystery until the victim is Black...... Netflix where you at?
+7   

4 months ago '19        #16
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 84655 84 K  Slaps total: 9293 9 K
 OG T Gutta N said

look at his size , at 17 he rollin up 85% of bx right now , goin off to college as a decent junior college player minimum , on the bball team , you think someone just brutalized him and rolled him up ? no incident , no commotion , no back story ? dont add up.

4 months ago '11        #17
UziMane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 14913 14 K  Slaps total: 2526 2 K
 Boxedin1 said

Horrible

4 months ago '20        #18
 SainT sig said
Horrible
Lookin like he fell in and got stuck.

4 months ago '06        #19
Mr. Future  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14128 14 K  Slaps total: 1299 1 K
 OG T Gutta N said
so someone of his stature just gonna fall in that small a*s hole? There is a backstory, the two dudes that had an issue with him dad works for the gov, like dude said earlier the good ol boys had enough time to cover their tracks.
+1   

4 months ago '20        #20
 Mr. Future said
so someone of his stature just gonna fall in that small a*s hole? There is a backstory, the two dudes that had an issue with him dad works for the gov, like dude said earlier the good ol boys had enough time to cover their tracks.
Type out whatever scenario you got for how he ended up in that rolled mat.

4 months ago '15        #21
He Hate Me 
Props total: 54412 54 K  Slaps total: 4899 4 K
This case will forever be a weird one that I’m forever skeptical about.

I’m asking for help or just unrolling out the damn mats to get my shoes.

How do shoes get in a mat to begin with?

This sh*t makes no sense.

This just doesn’t sound logical.
+2   

4 months ago '05        #22
A~team 
Props total: 15561 15 K  Slaps total: 2648 2 K
sh*t gonna get exposed one day

I can only imagine how enraged the parents must be

He fell on the mat and it rolled it up by itself??
+2   

4 months ago '12        #23
DoMieD 
Props total: 6225 6 K  Slaps total: 1943 1 K
Idk what happened but I do know if he was rolled up in a wrestling mat, it took at least 5-6 people minimum to do it.

If you know you know. That sh*t is aggravating as fu*k and hard to do.

Last edited by DoMieD; 01-28-2022 at 02:31 PM..

4 months ago '20        #24
 He Hate Me said
This case will forever be a weird one that I’m forever skeptical about.

I’m asking for help or just unrolling out the damn mats to get my shoes.

How do shoes get in a mat to begin with?

This sh*t makes no sense.

This just doesn’t sound logical.
@
Where on a flat mat would an immobile body be placed to roll up in that manner?

If not the conclusion this decade worth of investigation came to what are a few of these alternatives?

Just for a clearer understanding of what may have been missed as to what had happened?

Was he knocked out lifted up and dumped in the mat the best alternative theory people are using?

4 months ago '12        #25
DoMieD 
Props total: 6225 6 K  Slaps total: 1943 1 K
 BuiltForThis said
@
Where on a flat mat would an immobile body be placed to roll up in that manner?

If not the conclusion this decade worth of investigation came to what are a few of these alternatives?

Just for a clearer understanding of what may have been missed as to what had happened?

Was he knocked out lifted up and dumped in the mat the best alternative theory people are using?
I personally think either it was indeed an accident and he fell in head first and was stuck and fu*ked

Or he was knocked out, and they rolled him up in the mat.. but if that is what happened, there’s way more people who know the truth bc like I said that is not a 1-2 man job .. takes quite a few people to do it properly and that mat was rolled properly
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Did Marcus Jordan Sell his “Sole” in Backdoor Sneaker Scandal?
134 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+39online now  15
Image(s) inside Where did you start?
208 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+67online now  15
Video inside May 26 - 10 YEAR OLD UVALDE WITNESS POLICE GOT CLASSMATE k*llED
302 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  9
Image(s) inside GEM Alert: u can get tiny home from Home Depot for $200 per month and ..
98 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy