Kambosos vs Haney talks have Stalled; Kambosos may look to fight Ryan Garcia

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 months ago '17        #1
1185 page views
71 comments

CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 146326 146 K  Slaps total: 8506 8 K
Kambosos vs Haney talks have Stalled; Kambosos may look to f*ght Ryan Garcia

Last edited by CJ Schwarz; 01-28-2022 at 10:33 AM..
+2   

best
worst
71 comments

4 months ago '19        #2
yobiggz 
Props total: 3776 3 K  Slaps total: 671 671
this the type of sh*t thats k*lling boxing. haney is next smh danny garcia aint f*ght in damn near 2 years and lomo took an L. but i get it, george kno he’s not going to be champ for long might as well cash out before its over. this all teo fault smh.
+10   

4 months ago '17        #3
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37 OP
 yobiggz said
this the type of sh*t thats k*lling boxing. haney is next smh danny garcia aint f*ght in damn near 2 years and lomo took an L. but i get it, george kno he’s not going to be champ for long might as well cash out before its over. this all teo fault smh.
Kambosos camp looking like they didn't intend on giving Haney the f*ght. However, I and the majority of others don't know the specifics on what was offered.
+4   

4 months ago '19        #4
yobiggz 
Props total: 3776 3 K  Slaps total: 671 671
 CJ Schwarz said
Kambosos camp looking like they didn't intend on giving Haney the f*ght. However, I and the majority of others don't know the specifics on what was offered.

haney had next tho. smh i hope haney and his camp aint asking for to much. george definitely the a side. haney win he becomes the a side. this sh*t simple they making it to political.
+3   

4 months ago '05        #5
Tha TC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 36975 36 K  Slaps total: 1806 1 K
don’t believe this just yet…
+2   

4 months ago '17        #6
 Tha TC said
don’t believe this just yet…
Bill Haney address this yet?

4 months ago '18        #7
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 10089 10 K  Slaps total: 3759 3 K
Lolol Garcia has no chance at a title f*ght with a 2 year lay off
It's Haney or Lomo and he def doesn't want to f*ght Lomo first.
Haney deserve his shot. Lomo gets the winner
+3   

4 months ago '04        #8
infam0uskills 
Props total: 16515 16 K  Slaps total: 1009 1 K
they call him CRYan Garcia on boxingscene threads/comments

+4   

4 months ago '09        #9
nbthrilla 
Props total: 1867 1 K  Slaps total: 436 436
Haney's team tryna back down from coming to aus is what kambo has alluded to in podcasts he's been on this week.

4 months ago '17        #10
 nbthrilla said
Haney's team tryna back down from coming to aus is what kambo has alluded to in podcasts he's been on this week.
Did Kambosos mention that the stadiums in Australia are only at 50% capacity?
+1   

4 months ago '05        #11
 CJ Schwarz said
Bill Haney address this yet?
He’s going to be on Chicken Tawk hopefully in the near future… but it’s a lot of smoke and mirrors right now from my understanding

4 months ago '05        #12
 Armstrong 102 said
Lolol Garcia has no chance at a title f*ght with a 2 year lay off
It's Haney or Lomo and he def doesn't want to f*ght Lomo first.
Haney deserve his shot. Lomo gets the winner
Loma doesn’t want a rematch clause lmao, funny thing is Devin wants it so bad he’s gotten vaccinated and he’s been anitvax pretty much
+2   

4 months ago '18        #13
The3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13186 13 K  Slaps total: 1955 1 K
Loma is out too sound like he don't the two f*ght deal
+1   

4 months ago '09        #14
nbthrilla 
 CJ Schwarz said
Did Kambosos mention that the stadiums in Australia are only at 50% capacity?
thats wrong, australia has had crowds at every sporting event since the start of covid we only had 3 months without crowds. only indoors are capped.

The two places Kambo was prefering were Marvel Stadium, Bankwest, and ANZ which are all outdoor with roof options. even 50% of any of them would still exceed 50k as there all 80k rugby stadiums. Which obviously becomes much larger when the field is replaced with ringside seating.

The main point kambo was alluding too was that he's reconsidering coming to Aus, Kambosos feels he's earnt a home f*ght as he went and fought Bey, Selby and Lopez all in there back yards as the B side. He doesn't really care who he f*ghts at this point just that its at home

Last edited by nbthrilla; 01-28-2022 at 06:08 PM.. Reason: extra
+2   

4 months ago '17        #15
 nbthrilla said
thats wrong, australia has had crowds at every sporting event since the start of covid we only had 3 months without crowds. only indoors are capped.

The two places Kambo was prefering were Marvel Stadium, Bankwest, and ANZ which are all outdoor with roof options. even 50% of any of them would still exceed 50k as there all 80k rugby stadiums. Which obviously becomes much larger when the field is replaced with ringside seating.

The main point kambo was alluding too was that he's reconsidering coming to Aus, Kambosos feels he's earnt a home f*ght as he went and fought Bey, Selby and Lopez all in there back yards as the B side. He doesn't really care who he f*ghts at this point just that its at home

+2   

4 months ago '05        #16
In general Lou Dibella and Bill Haney are engaged in a war of words lmao my n*gga Lefty catching strays
+2   

4 months ago '09        #17
nbthrilla 
 CJ Schwarz said

Closed arena. reading is fundamental. Kambo wants it in a stadium... the tennis arenas dont even hold more than 10k

4 months ago '17        #18
 nbthrilla said
Closed arena. reading is fundamental. Kambo wants it in a stadium... the tennis arenas dont even hold more than 10k
So full capacity in open air venues?

4 months ago '09        #19
nbthrilla 
 CJ Schwarz said
So full capacity in open air venues?
yeah. Aus open is already up to 70%-80% for the finals week in closed arenas too... the articles a bit of mainstream media pull down to hide the fact tickets went garbage with the banning of Djoker and most of melbourne not giving a damn about tennis after being in the world most days of lockdown for 2 years. Majority of the country outside of that state had functioned as normal for the past 2 years otherwise.

4 months ago '17        #20
 nbthrilla said
yeah. Aus open is already up to 70%-80% for the finals week in closed arenas too... the articles a bit of mainstream media pull down to hide the fact tickets went garbage with the banning of Djoker and most of melbourne not giving a damn about tennis after being in the world most days of lockdown for 2 years. Majority of the country outside of that state had functioned as normal for the past 2 years otherwise.
So explain these restrictions then, because I'm confused

4 months ago '09        #21
nbthrilla 
 CJ Schwarz said
So explain these restrictions then, because I'm confused

Thats South Australia. Nothing even happens in that state. You know australia land size is a large island that only has 25mil people total right?

Middle of covid last year (aus winter is in the middle of the year)... the govt will go ahead with sporting events no matter the severity of the pandemic (currently at its peak case numbers and hospitalizations while the aus open is going on as well)

4 months ago '17        #22
 nbthrilla said
Thats South Australia. Nothing even happens in that state. You know australia land size is a large island that only has 25mil people total right?

Middle of covid last year (aus winter is in the middle of the year)... the govt will go ahead with sporting events no matter the severity of the pandemic (currently at its peak case numbers and hospitalizations while the aus open is going on as well)
Excuse my ignorance I was under the impression that Sydney and Melbourne are in the South.

4 months ago '09        #23
nbthrilla 
 CJ Schwarz said
Excuse my ignorance I was under the impression that Sydney and Melbourne are in the South.
Nah Sydney's New South Wales and Victoria is Melbourne. Both considered east coast.

4 months ago '09        #24
nbthrilla 

+1   

4 months ago '18        #25
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45380 45 K  Slaps total: 3346 3 K
 CJ Schwarz said
Nothing was offered to Haney, we know that to be a fact. Kambosos is ducking the man just like the rest of the division. Boxing is pure garbage, the media and low key racist fans act like they don't know what's going on.

+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  114
Image(s) inside Boxden how would u react if this was ur family?
100 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  43
Did Marcus Jordan Sell his “Sole” in Backdoor Sneaker Scandal?
117 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+85online now  30
Which One Of These Is The Actual Earth?
283 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+221online now  27
20 years on Boxden