Jan 28 - Vaccinated parents give COVID protection to unvaccinated children, study finds:

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
23 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+58  32
131 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '21        #1
1110 page views
36 comments

Swisha2k11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4324 4 K  Slaps total: 1702 1 K
Jan 28 - Vaccinated parents give COVID protection to unvaccinated children, study finds:

Vaccinated parents give COVID protection to unvaccinated children, study finds:

A new study out of Israel found that unvaccinated children may get indirect protection from COVID-19 through their vaccinated parents.

Researchers studied households made up of two parents and unvaccinated children, estimating the effect of parental vaccination on unvaccinated children’s risk of catching COVID. The research was conducted during two periods in 2021, corresponding with the alpha and delta variant waves.

The study found that, regardless of household size, having one vaccinated parent decreased the risk of an unvaccinated child catching COVID by 23.4% on average. Two vaccinated parents decreased the risk by an average of 64.9%, although the risk only decreased by 58.1% during the delta wave compared to 71.7% during the alpha wave.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends everyone over the age of five receive a vaccine.

Reported child COVID-19 cases have spiked dramatically across the United States with the rise of the highly contagious omicron variant. In the week ending Jan. 20, over 1.1 million COVID-19 cases in children were reported nationwide — a 17% increase from the 981,000 cases a week prior, and double the cases from the two weeks earlier, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics.

visit this link https://amp-usatoday-com. .. F9248228002%2F

best
worst
36 comments

4 months ago '21        #2
YngBuckWilliams  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7046 7 K  Slaps total: 1856 1 K
then why you need the jab to go to school? is it oochie wally or is it one mic
+14   

4 months ago '21        #3
Swisha2k11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
Don't look at US studies, only Israeli studies matter"

4 months ago '07        #4
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x79
Props total: 113209 113 K  Slaps total: 15468 15 K

+1   

4 months ago '11        #5
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36920 36 K  Slaps total: 5150 5 K
 yola said

i dont get it. For the longest time they couldnt find one death from the Omicron variant, now suddenly many folks are dying?

Make it make sense please

Last edited by Tony Franks; 01-28-2022 at 03:05 PM..
+5   

4 months ago '13        #6
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 52972 52 K  Slaps total: 10973 10 K
 Tony Franks said
i dont get it. For the longest time they couldnt find one death from the Omicron variant, now suddenly many folks are dying?

Male it make sense please
The longest time? This sh*t hasn’t even been around for the “longest time”.
+1   

4 months ago '10        #7
lltreyll 
Props total: 8263 8 K  Slaps total: 2268 2 K
When it's all said and done, I nor anybody should give a flying fu*k who chose to get covid shots anymore than if they chose to get flu shots or not.

All this obsessing over covid shots, and trying to justify whether a person made the right choice is completely irrelevant. Its not as important as how healthy people are and if they go around acting like they're immune to getting covid, colds, a flu or any other kind of sick from other people. That always mattered the most.

A liability because of health and behavior is still going to be a liability no matter if they try to artificially gain antibodies or not. Covid shots don't do anything for a persons state of health anymore than flu shots do. And just because someone gets covid or flu shots doesn't make them immune and incapable of getting and spreading those viruses.

Health and behavior on the other hand are the biggest determining factor of who is at risk for their sake as well as being a risk to others...Imagine that, there are still consequences to not being healthy and acting like a person can't sick from others.
+1   

4 months ago '11        #8
 SimpinAintEz said
The longest time? This sh*t hasn’t even been around for the “longest time”.
when do you think Omicron was discovered, and how much time do you think it takes for it to k*ll someone?

4 months ago '21        #9
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24451 24 K  Slaps total: 6741 6 K
 lltreyll said
When it's all said and done, I nor anybody should give a flying fu*k who chose to get covid shots anymore than if they chose to get flu shots or not.

All this obsessing over covid shots, and trying to justify whether a person made the right choice is completely irrelevant. Its not as important as how healthy people are and if they go around acting like they're immune to getting covid, colds, a flu or any other kind of sick from other people. That always mattered the most.

A liability because of health and behavior is still going to be a liability no matter if they try to artificially gain antibodies or not. Covid shots don't do anything for a persons state of health anymore than flu shots do. And just because someone gets covid or flu shots doesn't make them immune and incapable of getting and spreading those viruses.

Health and behavior on the other hand are the biggest determining factor of who is at risk for their sake as well as being a risk to others...Imagine that, there are still consequences to not being healthy and acting like a person can't sick from others.
You typed all that and managed to ignore the fact that it's a highly contagious aerosol virus when you have data from all over the world testifying to the vaccine reducing the chance of infection and spread of the disease
+1   

4 months ago '05        #10
hbk83 
Props total: 23609 23 K  Slaps total: 4884 4 K
Will they stop with this lol.
My job had an outbreak. Everyone in that bi*ch got infected and went home and gave it to their families. All the vaccinated and the few unvaccinated. There was no noticeable disparity of symptoms. Some vaccinated had it worse than unvaccinated and vice Versa. And it was a vaccinated person who brought that sh*t in after Christmas break

I have no idea what’s true and false. Where they are pulling their data from.
But from the last 2 years working through this in facilities with hundreds of people. I can tell you vaccinated People have caught Covid and spread it just as much as unvaccinated.
But what I will say is If you have underlying issues you should get vaccinated.
I know if 4 people who died that were either diabetic or had some sort of breathing problem/obesity.
Covid definitely makes whatever you have going on worse. I can say that because I have back issues. And when I had Covid my back pain was twice as bad.
Otherwise do what’s best for you and your family.

Last edited by hbk83; 01-28-2022 at 12:32 PM..
+7   

4 months ago '19        #11
MarathonOG 
Props total: 1759 1 K  Slaps total: 483 483
I long for the day I come on BX and the plebs are done buzzing about this scam.
+2   

4 months ago '05        #12
projectd06 
Props total: 37437 37 K  Slaps total: 8697 8 K
Don't need to even read the study to say "This is false"
+1   

4 months ago '20        #13
cutedrakestan 
Props total: 5570 5 K  Slaps total: 5994 5 K
wait so y'all will get injections,

but wont:

stop drinking/smoking
stop eating processed sh*t
START exercising daily.

and if anyone want to claim im fat or some bs, I can post my physique.

y'all dont actually care about health. you just want people to take the shot because you took it and you feel salty.

4 months ago '11        #14
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 56917 56 K  Slaps total: 5309 5 K
 cutedrakestan said
wait so y'all will get injections,

but wont:

stop drinking/smoking
stop eating processed sh*t
START exercising daily.

and if anyone want to claim im fat or some bs, I can post my physique.

y'all dont actually care about health. you just want people to take the shot because you took it and you feel salty.
comparing a free vaccine that takes all of 10 minutes to get to actual lifestyle changes that require significant time and money to see any changes

Btw, I’m not saying you wrong on any of that, but it’s kinda like looking at one of your coworkers signing up for overtime and hitting them with “so you’ll give this company more of your time but won’t GO BACK TO SCHOOL? LEARN NEW SKILLS? MOVE ACROSS THE COUNTRY FOR A BETTER GIG?
+4   

4 months ago '06        #15
Doe Sun 
Props total: 3843 3 K  Slaps total: 884 884
Literally from my colleague today:

“We had one of the break throughs. I heard that Pfizer BioNTech is starting a study why people with 3 shots still get infected.
Wasn’t super bad just a strong cold“

And they still drink the koolaid with vaccines being effective. Lol. Most people on here can tell him why.

4 months ago '21        #16
 projectd06 said
Don't need to even read the study to say "This is false"
Indicative of most tin foilers...

"Feelings" over facts.

+1   

4 months ago '11        #17
 JorgeTejada said
The US hit 2800 deaths a day again yesterday 🤦*♂️ deaths always lag. 🤦*♂️ now back to your corner, drink some soda and continue on uncle retard.
deaths lag

4 months ago '19        #18
JBigDawg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9473 9 K  Slaps total: 1978 1 K
Great I'll use this for reference when I say that I'm waiting for everyone else to get the Vax

I'm not getting it.. and its okay because yall are providing me with COVID protection thank you so much
+3   

4 months ago '05        #19
projectd06 
Props total: 37437 37 K  Slaps total: 8697 8 K
 Swisha2k11 said
Indicative of most tin foilers...

"Feelings" over facts.

I said I didn't need to read it to know it's false, I didn't say I didn't read it. It's a moronic study in the 1st place and they added a bunch of nonsense numbers and percentages.

If the vaccines makes you less likely to get covid, OBVIOUSLY it's less likely that you get it and pass it to a child. You need a study to tell you that?

They have absolutely no way to prove their numbers. Could I have been more specific on my issue with the article, yep, but fu*k all these stupid a*s "studies".

4 months ago '07        #20
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45763 45 K  Slaps total: 19362 19 K
 yola said

Thousands of people dyin from omicron

Bruh the sh*t people say. Where is the proof? Now if you are covid positive a doctor will really say you have omicron, this sh*t is crazy.

4 months ago '04        #21
ILLUSHUN 
Props total: 4066 4 K  Slaps total: 396 396
A million and one news articles and we STILL haven’t held China accountable
+2   

4 months ago '21        #22
Fras 
Props total: 8587 8 K  Slaps total: 7883 7 K
But the vaccinated don’t give protection to unvaccinated adults?

Great study.
+3   

4 months ago '21        #23
 Fras said
But the vaccinated don’t give protection to unvaccinated adults?

Great study.
I thought you guys loved all Israeli data points about Pfizer vaccinations?
+2   

4 months ago '06        #24
ehizzy3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22126 22 K  Slaps total: 1890 1 K
Meanwhile...

4 months ago '11        #25
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 19224 19 K  Slaps total: 1264 1 K
Boo

Last edited by T-800; 01-29-2022 at 01:48 AM..
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  13
May 26 - Shooter’s Mom speaks, Footage entering school, SRO on campus was armed!
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+41online now  12
Image(s) inside Where did you start?
223 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+17online now  12
Justin Timberlake sells his music catalog for $100 million