Does It Bother You When People Think You’re Broke?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

4 months ago '07        #1
2840 page views
127 comments

dollababy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 46872 46 K  Slaps total: 10690 10 K
Does It Bother You When People Think You’re Broke?

Hope well do you handle being treated like a broke person than a wealthy one?

I can feel pieces me dying in silence.

best
worst
127 comments

4 months ago '08        #2
Aragorn Black 
Props total: 855 855  Slaps total: 198 198
i dont mind it, the less people coming to me for money the better. when people know you got coins you become a target
+106   

4 months ago '07        #3
dollababy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
 Aragorn Black said
i dont mind it, the less people coming to me for money the better. when people know you got coins you become a target
True but you know people treat you better when you have bread too.
+25   

4 months ago '10        #4
Big Louie Guwop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 53457 53 K  Slaps total: 6985 6 K
Absolutely not
n*ggas thirsty as fu*k where I’m from
+37   

4 months ago '11        #5
Kooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20813 20 K  Slaps total: 3008 3 K
Only when retailers think I’m broke cause I’m black.

Take my sh*t to black owned 8/10 now anyway
+51   

4 months ago '08        #6
Aragorn Black 
 believeallwomen said
why would i want to be treated better just because i have money? i get treated good regardless
+15   

4 months ago '21        #7
JMONEY95  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1482 1 K  Slaps total: 49 49
It always has. Even when I have rough times I try to dress fly, within reason of course. Even if I only own two outfits they have to be good quality
+4   

4 months ago '19        #8
Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 24509 24 K  Slaps total: 4127 4 K
most rich white men know the answer to this. you never see elon musk, or steve jobs posted up with a money phone or designer clothing on. thats the difference in black and white ppls mentality. n*ggas want ppl to percieve them as rich. white ppl dont want to be percieved as rich cuz they know the tax man gon come running to see them
+36   

4 months ago '19        #9
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 84655 84 K  Slaps total: 9293 9 K
I don't care. I'm too experienced in life to care about what other people think. Just be who you are and avoid concentrating on what other people's opinions of you are. If you do that people will respond in a better manner for you no matter how much money you have.
+26   

4 months ago '04        #10
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 28394 28 K  Slaps total: 3085 3 K
Nah I love it. I'm pretty happy with my life wish my dad was still alive but may family is healthy well and they all things they actually need. The rest I feel is just extra
+36   

4 months ago '20        #11
MoneyManPerry82 
Props total: 351 351  Slaps total: 51 51
 Purpleswag23 said
most rich white men know the answer to this. you never see elon musk, or steve jobs posted up with a money phone or designer clothing on. thats the difference in black and white ppls mentality. n*ggas want ppl to percieve them as rich. white ppl dont want to be percieved as rich cuz they know the tax man gon come running to see them

True that plus wht ppl don't give af about what n*ggas say they laugh at em as well as other races they laugh at n*ggas too & dnt gaf about what you got to say to em...most of them time they don't even pay attention when n*ggas talking & no other race go around calling each other broke except blk ppl other races are more along the lines of "how can i help you make money so we can start making money together & come up" kinda like the arabs,chinese, and koreans when they come over and open up the gas stations and bodegas and nail shops and Chinese food restaurants...they reach back home & try to help their entire family come to America and get put on making their money off guess who....
+10   

4 months ago '05        #12
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 111002 111 K  Slaps total: 4766 4 K
 nwking said
Nah I love it. I'm pretty happy with my life wish my dad was still alive but may family is healthy well and they all things they actually need. The rest I feel is just extra
RIP to ya Pops my dude...
+20   

4 months ago '06        #13
MyStYlEaRt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2256 2 K  Slaps total: 296 296
I’d much rather someone think I’m broke than have money and that’s the way I carry myself.
+15   

4 months ago '17        #14
dubsax 
Props total: 60803 60 K  Slaps total: 4998 4 K
fu*k no I dont mind at all.

I pride myself on it.

My uncle is a multi millionaire and his best friend is the founder of herbalife and a billionaire and you would never guess when looking at them. both own cars that are over 30 years old will take public transit and most of the time look as if they barely have $10 in their pocket.

I work at a museum and from time to time will help moving art on the side (which is a great hustle) I've been in homes with 100's of millions worth of art in the house and 10k dollar car in the garage and would wear the most modest clothes.

The real long money is undercover like a mutherfu*ker
+33   

4 months ago '12        #15
Thunder035 
Props total: 989 989  Slaps total: 93 93
 believeallwomen said
Hope well do you handle being treated like a broke person than a wealthy one?

I can feel pieces me dying in silence.
 believeallwomen said
You care about what people think about you , especially about your bank account . You ultra sensitive girl . Oops my bad I don’t want “pieces of you dying in silence” .
+6   

4 months ago '07        #16
 Thunder035 said
You care about what people think about you , especially about your bank account . You ultra sensitive girl . Oops my bad I don’t want “pieces of you dying in silence” .
Yea I want to be treated like I’m write.

4 months ago '07        #17
 Aragorn Black said
why would i want to be treated better just because i have money? i get treated good regardless
Nah, I don’t get good service.

Was thinking today at breakfast, unless your a celebrity, you’re a black criminal.

Kooper said
Only when retailers think I’m broke cause I’m black.

Take my sh*t to black owned 8/10 now anyway
Yep, I was looking for black everything.
+1   

4 months ago '15        #18
AceOfFades051  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8169 8 K  Slaps total: 1675 1 K
no

it attracts too much attention when you have recognizable wealth (nice car , designer clothes , jewels etc) . i gotten into f*ghts with randoms because i was with (broke) friends who wear wearing flashy sh*t , and people went out their way to fu*k with us

and once u have sh*t people want , u become paranoid if people are jealous , envious , wanna rob / k*ll you , if girls fu*k with u for ur personality or the money etc ... you consider holding weapons . now you have to keep up this lifestyle or you'll look like u fell off etc

so much stress when u can walk around looking simple asf , but still clean
+13   

4 months ago '08        #19
Aragorn Black 
 dubsax said
I work at a museum and from time to time will help moving art on the side (which is a great hustle)
so you sell it for people, like a consultant?

4 months ago '17        #20
Props total: 28148 28 K  Slaps total: 7839 7 K
Im an observant person. When I was a child I noticed all the people who project financial stability were the first person called during someones hardship. From that moment, I told
Myself, im going to play broke forever.

Someone asked me what would I do if i won a millionaire dollars and i said deposit it and act normal. I dont want to be anyones go to except my family. fu*k status
+18   

4 months ago '17        #21
 MoneyManPerry82 said
True that plus wht ppl don't give af about what n*ggas say they laugh at em as well as other races they laugh at n*ggas too & dnt gaf about what you got to say to em...most of them time they don't even pay attention when n*ggas talking & no other race go around calling each other broke except blk ppl other races are more along the lines of "how can i help you make money so we can start making money together & come up" kinda like the arabs,chinese, and koreans when they come over and open up the gas stations and bodegas and nail shops and Chinese food restaurants...they reach back home & try to help their entire family come to America and get put on making their money off guess who....
Youd be surprised how poor some millionaires are. Youll get what im saying one day.
+3   

4 months ago '17        #22
 dubsax said
fu*k no I dont mind at all.

I pride myself on it.

My uncle is a multi millionaire and his best friend is the founder of herbalife and a billionaire and you would never guess when looking at them. both own cars that are over 30 years old will take public transit and most of the time look as if they barely have $10 in their pocket.

I work at a museum and from time to time will help moving art on the side (which is a great hustle) I've been in homes with 100's of millions worth of art in the house and 10k dollar car in the garage and would wear the most modest clothes.

The real long money is undercover like a mutherfu*ker
Your personal opinion. Is herbalife bs?
+1   

4 months ago '11        #23
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38778 38 K  Slaps total: 1539 1 K
Not at all.

If im well off, just getting by, or broke as sh*t i would rather be perceived as broke.

Other than keeping a roof over your head gas in the tank and food in your belly money dosnt mean sh*t, you shouldnt let it control you or alter your perspective on whats really real and important.

Constructive criticism is good in a lot of ways but when you give in to somebody sh*ttin on you for not having the newest and flyest whatever, youve just made yourself mentally poor.

After you buy the newest flyest sh*t stunt take pictures or whatever then what.. a couple days everyone else is going to have the same sh*t as you, youve wasted your money on being exclusive for 48 hours lol.

After you buy sh*t and lose it you start to realize its not that important unless you're spending money on sh*t that makes you money.

To each his own though im not knocking you or hating if you want to swim through your money like scrooge or create sentances out of wrapped 100 dollar bills all day like NBA YB. It will keep you pacified but it wont keep you happy in the long run.
+4   

4 months ago '20        #24
MoneyManPerry82 
 AceOfFades051 said
no

it attracts too much attention when you have recognizable wealth (nice car , designer clothes , jewels etc) . i gotten into f*ghts with randoms because i was with (broke) friends who wear wearing flashy sh*t , and people went out their way to fu*k with us

and once u have sh*t people want , u become paranoid if people are jealous , envious , wanna rob / k*ll you , if girls fu*k with u for ur personality or the money etc ... you consider holding weapons . now you have to keep up this lifestyle or you'll look like u fell off etc

so much stress when u can walk around looking simple asf , but still clean

Or you can just not gaf what other ppl think and walk around treating them like you're better than them no matter how you dress or how much money you have...that right there will really p*ss em off trust me lmao stop letting other peoples perception of you affect the way you feel about yourself or you gon end up in hell with em for trying to impress them instead of ALLAH (SWT)
+4   

4 months ago '20        #25
MoneyManPerry82 
 2007 said
Youd be surprised how poor some millionaires are. Youll get what im saying one day.
Unless a person os a multi billionaire I would consider them to be broke too because even at the millionaire status there is still things out there that even they can't afford.....a person with a net worth of 18 million dollars can't go cash out and buy a 25 million dollar mansion they'd be back in the hole see what im saying?? It's levels to everything...these rappers and entertainers are broke compared to the ppl who run the label they are signed to same with nba and nfl players they can be considered broke to the ppl who own the team and write their checks but to regular ppl they appear wealthy even though it's stuff out there that they can't afford.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+59online now  25
Image(s) inside GEM Alert: u can get tiny home from Home Depot for $200 per month and ..
96 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  14
May 26 - Shooter’s Mom speaks, Footage entering school, SRO on campus was armed!
176 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  11
Image(s) inside Where did you start?
202 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
-27online now  10
Image(s) inside Reboots we need asap