Fury vs. Usyk is off

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 months ago '04        #1
939 page views
34 comments

Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 48814 48 K  Slaps total: 5984 5 K
Fury vs. Usyk is off

;s=19
+3   

best
worst
34 comments

4 months ago '14        #2
WizDoM 
Props total: 3664 3 K  Slaps total: 670 670
Dam

4 months ago '14        #3
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 35850 35 K  Slaps total: 10033 10 K
Good. I need Joshua to come back and redeem himself, take his belts, create a mega f*ght between him and Fury and if AJ wins, super mega f*ght between him and Wilder. Dream scenario lmao
+4   

4 months ago '05        #4
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 107795 107 K  Slaps total: 85906 85 K

+2   

4 months ago '21        #5
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24404 24 K  Slaps total: 6739 6 K
Joshua is stupid.
+1   

4 months ago '04        #6
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 59081 59 K  Slaps total: 14539 14 K
 blah blah blah said

trash f*ght lmao

+4   

4 months ago '04        #7
Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25 OP
 Bigboi781 said
Good. I need Joshua to come back and redeem himself, take his belts, create a mega f*ght between him and Fury and if AJ wins, super mega f*ght between him and Wilder. Dream scenario lmao
That'll sell a lot of tickets.
+1   

4 months ago '13        #8
AB AboutBuildin 
Props total: 11798 11 K  Slaps total: 300 300
It was never on.

+8   

4 months ago '14        #9
 Kadroan said
That'll sell a lot of tickets.
Facts, let’s be real. Fury isn’t a ticket seller like people think and Usyk definitely doesn’t sell. Joshua vs Fury is a mega f*ght. Joshua vs Wilder is the biggest f*ght in boxing
+7   

4 months ago '15        #10
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 151402 151 K  Slaps total: 5843 5 K

4 months ago '16        #11
Ldogg310v2 
Props total: 18794 18 K  Slaps total: 1779 1 K
If Wilder and his wreckless right hand can't beat Fury. Nothing can. Fury ate all kinds of destruction and got up Everytime. Can't do nothing but respect it.
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '20        #12
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 64165 64 K  Slaps total: 20631 20 K
Wilder let the division down....he the star...he just got beat on like he wasn't
+3   

4 months ago '14        #13
 Tweezy12 said
Wilder let the division down....he the star...he just got beat on like he wasn't
Him and Joshua. Wish Wilder surprised us like Ngannou just did with Gane. If he had beaten Fury that first f*ght or even second, trajectory would’ve changed massively because I don’t see anyone else Beating him
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '20        #14
 Bigboi781 said
Him and Joshua. Wish Wilder surprised us like Ngannou just did with Gane. If he had beaten Fury that first f*ght or even second, trajectory would’ve changed massively because I don’t see anyone else Beating him
No doubt, the division is weak as fu*k, despite Wilders obvious weaknesses, I think fury is the only one good enough to exploit them and withstand Wilders power....but no matter what we wish, fury was so dominant over Wilder that it smashed his legacy, it sucks, but it's true
+3   

4 months ago '05        #15
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 107795 107 K  Slaps total: 85906 85 K
 slimboyballer said
trash f*ght lmao

Yep lol
+3   

4 months ago '14        #16
 Tweezy12 said
No doubt, the division is weak as fu*k, despite Wilders obvious weaknesses, I think fury is the only one good enough to exploit them and withstand Wilders power....but no matter what we wish, fury was so dominant over Wilder that it smashed his legacy, it sucks, but it's true
Yea, unfortunately smh. And the smaller weights, the potential biggest star in Tank doesn’t even want to f*ght anyone smh. Canelo has no competition that can beat him.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '20        #17
 Bigboi781 said
Yea, unfortunately smh. And the smaller weights, the potential biggest star in Tank doesn’t even want to f*ght anyone smh. Canelo has no competition that can beat him.
Yeah....Plant fought good but was obviously outmatched...I enjoy watching plant f*ght..

But the distance between the best and the 2nd best in the majority of the divisions is k*lling boxing
+3   

4 months ago '04        #18
 Tweezy12 said
Boxing all about money. Wilder's the biggest draw. I see a lot of people still trying to f*ght him.

I guess he gets Ruiz next then Joshua
+1   

4 months ago '04        #19
 Tweezy12 said
Maybe somebody catches Fury slipping. Dude said he may f*ght another year, got nothing left to prove.

Got hella mileage. Had to get surgery after the last Wilder f*ght. I imagine going through Whyte, Usyk etc won't be a cake walk
+3   

4 months ago '14        #20
 Kadroan said
Maybe somebody catches Fury slipping. Dude said he may f*ght another year, got nothing left to prove.

Got hella mileage. Had to get surgery after the last Wilder f*ght. I imagine going through Whyte, Usyk etc won't be a cake walk
I think Joshua can beat Fury man. Honestly if Joshua wasn’t such a nice guy, he probably should be the top guy. He has skills, strength, he just lacks heart fr and tries to f*ght like a pretty boy
+2   

4 months ago '04        #21
Keystone 
Props total: 1190 1 K  Slaps total: 21 21
 Bigboi781 said
I think Joshua can beat Fury man. Honestly if Joshua wasn’t such a nice guy, he probably should be the top guy. He has skills, strength, he just lacks heart fr and tries to f*ght like a pretty boy
Couldn't agree more. That's why when he said he wanted to get that "dog" in him I chuckled

Getting the "dog" in you doesn't start when you're well into your career, it starts when you're in the streets (or dealing with a tough life situation). Evander Holyfield, Ridd*ck Bowe and hell; even Lennox Lewis had some dog in them and they seemed to be nice enough guys. To f*ght amongst each other they basically had to be tough and not too nice. I'd hate to see Anthony continue to f*ght tougher guys than him (Dillian, Wilder, Usyk in the rematch) It k*lls me to say it, but AJ is soft

I feel like that's why f*ghters from Latin America, Eastern Europe as well as American f*ghters from rough cities (Compton, Detroit, Oakland, Baltimore) tend to excel in tough f*ghts.

Last edited by Keystone; 01-28-2022 at 01:05 PM..
+2   

4 months ago '14        #22
 Keystone said
Couldn't agree more. That's why when he said he wanted to get that "dog" in him I chuckled

Getting the "dog" in you doesn't start when you're well into your career, it starts when you're in the streets (or dealing with a tough life situation). Evander Holyfield, Ridd*ck Bowe and hell; even Lennox Lewis had some dog in them and they seemed to be nice enough guys. To f*ght amongst each other they basically had to be tough and not too nice. I'd hate to see Anthony continue to f*ght tougher guys than him (Dillian, Wilder, Usyk in the rematch) It k*lls me to say it, but AJ is soft
He is soft and he claims to have been in the streets, I can’t even buy it lmao. He’s like the Russell Wilson of boxing to me lol. Joshua should be unstoppable, doesn’t even make sense lol. The fact that he was chilling with Usyk after the f*ght had me shaking my head, like bro, you shouldn’t be chilling with the “enemy” after you lost your belts especially after being the heavy favorite. Get back in the gym and train
+1   

4 months ago '13        #23
boobalo1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21051 21 K  Slaps total: 2083 2 K
Mega f*ght out the door then. If Fury gets in the ring with Whyte in June, he could get at Usyk if he doesn’t decide to retire.

This is why I fukc the BX, I didn’t know this. Fury had a 6hr long surgery in both elbows. He had to get bone spurs removed.
+1   

4 months ago '13        #24
boobalo1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21051 21 K  Slaps total: 2083 2 K
Hearns offered Canelo a 2 f*ght deal on DAZN. Bivol & GGG.. He’s supposed to be flying down to meet him and Reynoso to sell the deal.

4 months ago '12        #25
HeightsBound  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 36638 36 K  Slaps total: 3633 3 K
 Ldogg310v2 said
If Wilder and his wreckless right hand can't beat Fury. Nothing can. Fury ate all kinds of destruction and got up Everytime. Can't do nothing but respect it.
Word.

I’m a Wilder fan, but by the third f*ght Wilder’s right hand couldn’t even make his shoulders hit the ground, it just sat him down.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+39online now  18
Image(s) inside Where did you start?
205 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+59online now  17
Image(s) inside GEM Alert: u can get tiny home from Home Depot for $200 per month and ..
98 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
NO I.D. Sells His Production Catalog
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  11
Article inside Martin Reunion Premieres June 16th!
70 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
 Closes in 3 hrs -  Miami at Boston - 8:30 PM
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy