The Real Tariq St. Patrick - College Student busted for 73 guns

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 months ago '17        #1
2181 page views
55 comments

RicoBlends 
Props total: 200 200  Slaps total: 24 24
The Real Tariq St. Patrick - College Student busted for 73 guns

imagevisit this link https://imgur.com/AjSgruK

visit this link https://nypost.com/2022/0 .. s-to-nypd-cop/

He went from getting A’s — to facing Class B felonies.

A Tennessee college student — who once made the dean’s list — was arrested in New York for allegedly selling dozens of loaded guns to an undercover police officer, prosecutors announced Wednesday.

Bronx native Shakor Rodriguez, 23, faces a total of 304 counts, including criminal sale of a firearm and criminal possession of a weapon, from two indictments, the Bronx District Attorney’s Office said.

Rodriguez, also known as “Sha,” was attending Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, Tenn., when he allegedly smuggled scores of firearms into the Big Apple, stashing them in duffle bags and at times transporting them by bus.

He’s accused of selling 73 guns, 59 of them loaded, to an undercover cop between July 17, 2020 and Dec. 22, 2021 — while apparently keeping up a 3.5 GPA for at least part of that time.

A “merit page” from his university states that he was one of 2,000 students named to the dean’s list for academic achievement during the Fall 2020 semester.

Last edited by RicoBlends; 01-27-2022 at 01:24 PM.. Reason: Photo not showing.
+14   

best
worst
55 comments

4 months ago '16        #2
ImChillin2Hard 
Props total: 12069 12 K  Slaps total: 879 879
Damn! Full time college student, part time arms dealer.. Too bad his book smarts outweighed his street smarts in this situation. Sold 70+ guns to the same dude.. Delivering them himself.. Sometimes by bus.. Too smart to be that stupid. Wasted potential..
+39   

4 months ago '08        #3
litdes 
Props total: 8788 8 K  Slaps total: 561 561
 ImChillin2Hard said
Damn! Full time college student, part time arms dealer.. Too bad his book smarts outweighed his street smarts in this situation. Sold 70+ guns to the same dude.. Delivering them himself.. Sometimes by bus.. Too smart to be that stupid. Wasted potential..
Life ain’t lived in books he clearly ain’t that smart
+8   

4 months ago '08        #4
sbbigmike 
Props total: 3699 3 K  Slaps total: 1613 1 K
 ImChillin2Hard said
Hard to eat as a man trying to do college shyt away from parents trying to do on his own and probably a college student....

Hope a good black lawyer takes his case......If he aint murk nobody this a system problem
+5   

4 months ago '18        #5
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 69128 69 K  Slaps total: 14475 14 K
while apparently keeping up a 3.5 GPA
I'm still at 2.9, trying to get back
+7   

4 months ago '19        #6
Thisizdray 
Props total: 9745 9 K  Slaps total: 1350 1 K
Damn with that many guns and how they want to crack down on gun violence he’s about to get slayed
+8   

4 months ago '17        #7
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 110488 110 K  Slaps total: 32088 32 K
Shakor rodriguez

Where are you from
+7   

4 months ago '19        #8
JohnMellow 
Props total: 4572 4 K  Slaps total: 2180 2 K
Thinking of coppin a piece. Do I need to actually show proof of micro p*nis or will they just take me at my word ?
+4   

4 months ago '16        #9
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 50370 50 K  Slaps total: 11690 11 K
 sbbigmike said
Hard to eat as a man trying to do college shyt away from parents trying to do on his own and probably a college student....

Hope a good black lawyer takes his case......If he aint murk nobody this a system problem
So his answer is to sell guns? n*gga should have got a real job or student laon like the other broke college students. This is dumb n*gga sh*t simple as that
+5   

4 months ago '14        #10
Blazeyy 
Props total: 19425 19 K  Slaps total: 3024 3 K
 JohnMellow said
Thinking of coppin a piece. Do I need to actually show proof of micro p*nis or will they just take me at my word ?
I'm sure with statements like that everyone will believe you
+6   

4 months ago '05        #11
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 111137 111 K  Slaps total: 4767 4 K

+3   

4 months ago '19        #12
JohnMellow 
 Blazeyy said
I'm sure with statements like that everyone will believe you
Ok cool, cuz I can’t think of any other reason why I’d need a gun other than to overcompensate

4 months ago '19        #13
Thisizdray 
Props total: 9745 9 K  Slaps total: 1350 1 K
 JohnMellow said
Ok cool, cuz I can’t think of any other reason why I’d need a gun other than to overcompensate
Since you so fixated on p*nis, I guess if someone pulls a gun you can always reach and pull your p*nis out
+1   

4 months ago '19        #14
JohnMellow 
 Thisizdray said
Since you so fixated on p*nis, I guess if someone pulls a gun you can always reach and pull your p*nis out
Easy now, I’m not trying to take out a whole block
+2   

4 months ago '06        #15
buddah bless 
Props total: 1595 1 K  Slaps total: 198 198
 sbbigmike said

Not in NYC. Plus he trafficked firearms across state line with out an FFL. He is done for a few years.
+1   

4 months ago '06        #16
buddah bless 
 JohnMellow said
You must have not grown up around firearms.

4 months ago '19        #17
blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 27855 27 K  Slaps total: 5317 5 K
why buddy a*s didn’t just start trappin

obviously had the skillset

guns bring too much fu*kery

4 months ago '19        #18
JohnMellow 
 buddah bless said
You must have not grown up around firearms.
Correct, I did not grow up around insecure men

4 months ago '20        #19
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59095 59 K  Slaps total: 10864 10 K
Is that youngin related to Tipster
+1   

4 months ago '13        #20
diamondsxmoney 
Props total: 24138 24 K  Slaps total: 1067 1 K
 Xiox said
Is that youngin related to Tipster
This is the comment I was waiting for

Edit: and avy to post ratio, braaa
+1   

4 months ago '06        #21
buddah bless 
 JohnMellow said
Correct, I did not grow up around insecure men
Well I grew up around many secure men who owned firearms. For example, on trips to Haiti as a younger person I had Uncles who would take us to Kenscoff Haiti or jump in the boat to Navassa and hunt boobies and frigates. Life even got better my wife's family from the Chi via Mississippi all hunt. Some of the best moments in my life has been hunting with my Father in Law, pops, and my Uncles. I inherited my dad's guns and I'll inherit my in laws and those will be passed down to my sons. Us Black folks own firearms and there is nothing insecure about that.
+1   

4 months ago '19        #22
JohnMellow 
 buddah bless said
Well I grew up around many secure men who owned firearms. For example, on trips to Haiti as a younger person I had Uncles who would take us to Kenscoff Haiti or jump in the boat to Navassa and hunt boobies and frigates. Life even got better my wife's family from the Chi via Mississippi all hunt. Some of the best moments in my life has been hunting with my Father in Law, pops, and my Uncles. I inherited my dad's guns and I'll inherit my in laws and those will be passed down to my sons. Us Black folks own firearms and there is nothing insecure about that.
Your peeps sound like f*gs

4 months ago '06        #23
buddah bless 
 JohnMellow said
Your peeps sound like f*gs
My man go troll elsewhere. Djol kaka

4 months ago '16        #24
Illogic 
Props total: 21583 21 K  Slaps total: 11895 11 K
 RicoBlends said

He went from getting A’s — to facing Class B felonies.

A Tennessee college student — who once made the dean’s list — was arrested in New York for allegedly selling dozens of loaded guns to an undercover police officer, prosecutors announced Wednesday.

Bronx native Shakor Rodriguez, 23, faces a total of 304 counts, including criminal sale of a firearm and criminal possession of a weapon, from two indictments, the Bronx District Attorney’s Office said.

Rodriguez, also known as “Sha,” was attending Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, Tenn., when he allegedly smuggled scores of firearms into the Big Apple, stashing them in duffle bags and at times transporting them by bus.

He’s accused of selling 73 guns, 59 of them loaded, to an undercover cop between July 17, 2020 and Dec. 22, 2021 — while apparently keeping up a 3.5 GPA for at least part of that time.

A “merit page” from his university states that he was one of 2,000 students named to the dean’s list for academic achievement during the Fall 2020 semester.

Slapped for calling him tariq tariq dont move sloppy

4 months ago '19        #25
Dredagod7920 
Props total: 1092 1 K  Slaps total: 165 165
 Forza Nocta said
So his answer is to sell guns? n*gga should have got a real job or student laon like the other broke college students. This is dumb n*gga sh*t simple as that
If you going to do at least have your mans and them sell it for you and you just get your cut.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+88online now  19
Video inside Do not chase women!
160 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  16
Video inside The Ponzi Scheme Collapse in the Shoe Market
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+41online now  13
Video inside Katt Williams Calls Chris Rock "Head of The C[][]ns"; Says Oscars' Slap..
125 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+134online now  7
Image(s) inside Winona Ryder At Age 50. As Johnny Depp Would Say, "Winona Forever".
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy