Lil Cease On Puffy Forcing Biggie To Come To LA After 2Pac Death & Getting Threats!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 months ago '19        #1
723 page views
14 comments

BKFinestMint  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 4791 4 K  Slaps total: 1781 1 K
Lil Cease On Puffy Forcing Biggie To Come To LA After 2Pac death & Getting Threats!

+3   

best
worst
14 comments

4 months ago '17        #2
The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x115
Props total: 99885 99 K  Slaps total: 11876 11 K
"forcing B.I.G. to come to L.A."

Still don't think Puff was responsible for B.I.G.'s death? This confirms it. How you have a millionaire riding in a raggedy suburban sitting in the front seat accessible to the public? n*gga saw Pac get whacked and said "so that worked huh? I'll just sit in another car so I don't get accidentally popped. No one will every know". fu*k Puffy
+8   

4 months ago '05        #3
jj337 
Props total: 4499 4 K  Slaps total: 277 277
 The Gary Group said

Still don't think Puff was responsible for B.I.G.'s death? This confirms it. How you have a millionaire riding in a raggedy suburban sitting in the front seat accessible to the public? n*gga saw Pac get whacked and said "so that worked huh? I'll just sit in another car so I don't get accidentally popped. No one will every know". fu*k Puffy
1. What car should they have been in 700bmw?
2. I get the argument in Puff defense we trynna sell records they just gonna not tour the west for a few years cuz of Suge?
+2   

4 months ago '17        #4
Its 
Props total: 37095 37 K  Slaps total: 2839 2 K
Didn't Biggie discuss this on his album 25 years ago?

4 months ago '07        #5
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 81474 81 K  Slaps total: 8326 8 K

+2   

4 months ago '12        #6
Frankybaby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27998 27 K  Slaps total: 4747 4 K
I don't blame Puff for making Big go to LA, he was gonna have to eventually but they could've at least had him in a bullet proof truck
+6   

4 months ago '14        #7
JayGatsby 
Props total: 3031 3 K  Slaps total: 548 548
gene deal is a shoulda woulda coulda bodyguard

he was acting like he was around big everyday

make a song called going back to cali and 25 years later make it seem like he was forced to go brehs
+1   

4 months ago '19        #8
ITL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 9993 9 K  Slaps total: 1329 1 K
Does Vlad have Cease under contract?

When are you gonna hear about what Biggie ate for his last meal in LA?

Cmon now

4 months ago '17        #9
The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x115
Props total: 99885 99 K  Slaps total: 11876 11 K
 jj337 said
2. I get the argument in Puff defense we trynna sell records they just gonna not tour the west for a few years cuz of Suge?
1. What kinda car would you put your star artist in to keep his from being accessible to the public at the height of his career? And why put him in the front seat? It's like n*ggas don't hold this n*gga accountable for this when it's blatant he had him k*lled. Why not put him in a tinted out vehicle in the backseat with ACTUAL security? Y'all n*ggas acting slow on purpose or something? Celebrities of his caliber shouldn't have been riding in that vehicle with no security in the front seat.
+4   

4 months ago '22        #10
Marmi111 
Props total: 62 62  Slaps total: 3 3
I'm confused. Could have sworn he said Big wanted to be there.

4 months ago '05        #11
jj337 
Props total: 4499 4 K  Slaps total: 277 277
 The Gary Group said
1. What kinda car would you put your star artist in to keep his from being accessible to the public at the height of his career? And why put him in the front seat? It's like n*ggas don't hold this n*gga accountable for this when it's blatant he had him k*lled. Why not put him in a tinted out vehicle in the backseat with ACTUAL security? Y'all n*ggas acting slow on purpose or something? Celebrities of his caliber shouldn't have been riding in that vehicle with no security in the front seat.
Nobody knew how to move like that in 95/97 rap was slowly becoming the popular genre. They left Pac in jail on a 1m bond nowadays artists bond out in a few hrs!!
Rappers were blowing budgets on million dollar Hype Williams videos, full prices at 4seasons doubt they had a budget for armed security and bullet proof hummers lol!!

Puff thought we’ll we didn’t k*ll Pac or have anything to do with it if anything Suge gotta war with south side not bad boy they were just trynna sell records…Clearly he was mistaken
+1   

4 months ago '17        #12
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 112684 112 K  Slaps total: 18730 18 K
 The Gary Group said

this.
+1   

4 months ago '09        #13
MakaveliToDon91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 51268 51 K  Slaps total: 14207 14 K
 jj337 said
Yes. Stay outta cali
+1   

4 months ago '17        #14
 Sincere730 said

i can watch those over and over. to know the backstory on b.i.g.'s death years later makes me even sadder.
+1   

4 months ago '17        #15

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  154
2022 Western Conference Finals: (3) Golden State Warriors vs (4) Dallas Ma..
1226 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+55online now  14
All Bane Quotes From Dark Knight Rises
75 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+79online now  14
Video inside Wack 100 Says He TRIED To RUN DOWN & EXTORT 50 CENT In LA, But 50 Outsm..
170 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+44online now  11
Image(s) inside Joe fresh goods x New balance 9060 Penny cookie pink
78 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy