Dolphins Fans The BIG Debate...

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 months ago '15        #1
683 page views
35 comments

masterjay101  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 10305 10 K  Slaps total: 2646 2 K
Dolphins Fans The BIG Debate...

Tua or not Tua??

Can we win with TUA?

I was a Tua fan, but I'm not sure if we can win with him. Throughout the season, it's been a mix of emotions in regards to Tua where he shows signs of elite and then drops dramatically when it matters the most. I'm still unsure, there are many questions to be answered about Tua...

Should we trade for Watson (even with the pending law suit?)

This article convinced me we should just trade for Watson or part ways with Tua until we find an elite QB.

visit this link https://phinphanatic.com/ .. monster-trade/
+2   

best
worst
35 comments

4 months ago '10        #2
TheGift 
Props total: 19128 19 K  Slaps total: 945 945
After this year(meaning 22-23 season), you should know exactly what he is. Either he’ll put it all together, or crumble. I think he puts it together unless he gets hurt again. I seen potential even through the mistakes.

Last edited by TheGift; 01-27-2022 at 11:41 AM..

4 months ago '09        #3
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 54724 54 K  Slaps total: 15663 15 K
Bring in a vet you can replace him with if he fu*ks up or go ahead and get rid of him now before his value drops even more.

4 months ago '18        #4
baddie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 60530 60 K  Slaps total: 23457 23 K
they got rid of that sh*thead coach… good

But the damage is done. Miami is a poverty franchise

4 months ago '20        #5
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 62779 62 K  Slaps total: 20382 20 K
Tua is ok

4 months ago '15        #6
masterjay101  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
I'm torn... I don't want a mediocre QB... we have an elite Defense that might get wasted
+1   

4 months ago '12        #7
Project Mayhem 
Props total: 1940 1 K  Slaps total: 175 175
No to Tua!

But, I feel the Fins will do the most Fins thing and double down on a bad decision

4 months ago '04        #8
gutta561 
Props total: 621 621  Slaps total: 66 66
Get the kid a decent RB atleast and a decent oline.

I am not a fan of Tua. But we need him to be good to atleast get to the playoffs.

Flores and Grier completely failed on the offensive side of the ball

4 months ago '09        #9
Tiko377  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19664 19 K  Slaps total: 2418 2 K
He needs a damn Oline that is decent and a OK running back to keep the defense honest.

its unfortunate he cant have Ekler,Keenan Allen,Mike Williams talent on offense or Chase,Mixon,Higgins,Boyd.

Tua only had Waddle & Gesicki.

4 months ago '20        #10
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 24248 24 K  Slaps total: 39747 39 K
Guess one more year just to see if the potential is even there.

No need to offer an extension until middle of year 4 or after.

4 months ago '04        #11
fantastic4our 
Props total: 2095 2 K  Slaps total: 100 100
It's hard to evaluate how good he is/can be when the phins had the worst O-line in the league. Saw stats showing that he was super efficient despite the pressure he constantly faced. And the run game was basically non existent.

I'm scared of this playing out like the Tannehill situation. Promising qb comes in, but the org keeps changing offenses, coaches and never puts pieces around him to give him a real chance to succeed.

SMH

4 months ago '20        #12
RTJ 
Props total: 18881 18 K  Slaps total: 1556 1 K
If Watson had no legal issues he'd already be here

If they go away you trade for em. No doubt.

If not, then build the rest of the offense this yr and if Tua flops you get TVD in 2023 coached by Daboll or McDaniel

4 months ago '18        #13
jakepaulstan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 20854 20 K  Slaps total: 17195 17 K
I like Tua

4 months ago '15        #14
masterjay101  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 fantastic4our said
It's hard to evaluate how good he is/can be when the phins had the worst O-line in the league. Saw stats showing that he was super efficient despite the pressure he constantly faced. And the run game was basically non existent.

I'm scared of this playing out like the Tannehill situation. Promising qb comes in, but the org keeps changing offenses, coaches and never puts pieces around him to give him a real chance to succeed.

SMH
Tannehill is mediocre, I didn't regret getting rid of him. I bet Titans regret giving him a big contract! He stunk it up against the bengals.
+1   

4 months ago '21        #15
Rhaegar225 
Props total: 3042 3 K  Slaps total: 705 705
I’ll get rid of him Herbert wideouts led the league in drops his defense was ranked 30th his special team was ranked dead last you give Herbert or burrow the same weapons on the dolphins and that Elite defense you in the afc championship game or the superbowl every thing has to be perfect for tua to succeed

4 months ago '20        #16
NamelessONE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 15763 15 K  Slaps total: 4383 4 K
You won 8 straight games with Tia

4 months ago '13        #17
IamDaGawd 
Props total: 16137 16 K  Slaps total: 5462 5 K
 Tiko377 said
He needs a damn Oline that is decent and a OK running back to keep the defense honest.

its unfortunate he cant have Ekler,Keenan Allen,Mike Williams talent on offense or Chase,Mixon,Higgins,Boyd.

Tua only had Waddle & Gesicki.
What talent does tua have that makes u think he can mask team deficiencies or take the next step? Don't tell me completion percentage because that's a flawed stat for him I want a real answer

4 months ago '09        #18
 IamDaGawd said
What talent does tua have that makes u think he can mask team deficiencies or take the next step? Don't tell me completion percentage because that's a flawed stat for him I want a real answer
Accuracy
Pocket presence
Quick release

4 months ago '13        #19
IamDaGawd 
 Tiko377 said
Accuracy
Pocket presence
Quick release
None of those are talent and his accuracy is not good over 10 yards.. also quick release on short throws if he throws deep he puts his life into it

4 months ago '04        #20
Veno da Don  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34871 34 K  Slaps total: 3456 3 K
Fins were my fantasy team. They did good this year. Keep Tua and keep building.

4 months ago '04        #21
 IamDaGawd said
If Alex Smith can wins games in the NFL so can Tua. Best comp imo.

4 months ago '13        #22
IamDaGawd 
 Veno da Don said
If Alex Smith can wins games in the NFL so can Tua. Best comp imo.
Alex Smith is a bust. Dude was taken 1st overall and the chiefs/9ers couldn't wait to get rid of that game manager . So I guess we're settling for a game manager.. and Alex Smith was more smart than tua.. tua can't read a defense unless it's with RPO he was bigger and if that's tua then he'll be on his 2nd team soon

Last edited by IamDaGawd; 01-27-2022 at 04:30 PM..

4 months ago '09        #23
 IamDaGawd said
Alex Smith is a bust. Dude was taken 1st overall and the chiefs/9ers couldn't wait to get rid of that game manager . So I guess we're settling for a game manager.. and Alex Smith was more smart than tua.. tua can't read a defense unless it's with RPO he was bigger and if that's tua then he'll be on his 2nd team soon
Alex Smith wasn’t good either in the beginning he switched like 4 OCs then settled down with Reid

Alex Smith compared to Tua is sad tho I hope not

4 months ago '04        #24
 IamDaGawd said
Yeah pretty much lol. I dont know about bust though Ryan Leaf was a bust, those QBs the Bills drafted before Allen were bust, Bears QBs are bust... I could go on and on, but Smith wasn't a bust he was a legit QB who won alot of games in the league. That's all im saying. The reading defense thing seems to plague alot of young QBs maybe he will pick it up.

4 months ago '04        #25
 Tiko377 said
Alex Smith wasn’t good either in the beginning he switched like 4 OCs then settled down with Reid

Alex Smith compared to Tua is sad tho I hope not
I'm just trying to be realistic. I like Tua but everyone is not HOF bound, but the kid is good man shouldn't give up on him just build around him, well just build a good team and don't put everything on the QB.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+149online now  29
When that liquor kicks in
112 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
5/23..........mush mouth mumbles about her loss to asuka last week
214 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+30online now  19
"judge i actually enjoyed this gunna video (take it to trial)"-atl prosecutor
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  14
Video inside The New 2023 Range Rover Sport is Beautiful, High-Tech, and Minimalist
45 comments
1 day ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy