Suspicious| Dolph killed on the 17th Suspects Indicted on the 18th. How?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+22  82
46 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
37 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 months ago '19        #1
1030 page views
29 comments

HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 11629 11 K  Slaps total: 5247 5 K
Suspicious| Dolph k*lled on the 17th Suspects Indicted on the 18th. How?

1:13 mark

The Truth Don't Need No Help. Boom! 💥

Illuminati Confirmed Hit on Dolph.

best
worst
29 comments

4 months ago '19        #2
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
@ @ @

You are either retarded or you didn't watch the video.

Last edited by HaterVision; 01-27-2022 at 11:11 AM..

4 months ago '17        #3
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 74206 74 K  Slaps total: 10411 10 K

+8   

4 months ago '19        #4
 TrillestTalk404 said

Did you watch the video? Obviously not because you wouldn't make a dumb comment.

Don't be a Goofy. Be a man or woman.

4 months ago '16        #5
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 59265 59 K  Slaps total: 8762 8 K
 HaterVision said

The Truth Don't Need No Help. Boom! ��

The link in his old tweet from 11/18 is a link to a webpage that is always updating. The link was most recently updated in Jan 11 when the suspects were arrested… if you visit that same link a month from now it will show something different regarding any new updates from the case

Last edited by Toast2the; 01-27-2022 at 11:47 AM..
+3   

4 months ago '19        #6
 Toast2the said
The link in his old tweet from 11/18 is a link to a webpage that is always updating. The link was most recently updated in Jan 11 when the suspects were arrested… if you visit that same link a month from now it will show something different regarding any new updates from the case

Really? Why would he go all the back to the day after to post about Dolph? When he been posting about Dolph the whole time. Make it make sense.

4 months ago '16        #7
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 59265 59 K  Slaps total: 8762 8 K
 HaterVision said
Really? Why would he go all the back to the day after to post about Dolph? When he been posting about Dolph the whole time. Make it make sense.
He didn’t go all the way back… that tweet he posted on 11/18 has a link to a Fox News webpage that discusses and continually updates the going ons in the dolph case… so when he made that tweet on 11/18 the foxnews link in the tweet the link would’ve have said something different( probably witness statements, time place of murder)

Now the link shows the suspects arrested since the last update of the foxnews page was January 11th
+4   

4 months ago '19        #8
 Toast2the said
He didn’t go all the way back… that tweet he posted on 11/18 has a link to a Fox News webpage that discusses and continually updates the going ons in the dolph case… so when he made that tweet on 11/18 the foxnews link in the tweet the link would’ve have said something different( probably witness statements, time place of murder)

Now the link shows the suspects arrested since the last update of the foxnews page was January 11th

4 months ago '18        #9
MC Gusto  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17184 17 K  Slaps total: 1967 1 K
 HaterVision said

The Truth Don't Need No Help. Boom! 💥

7th slap
+2   

4 months ago '08        #10
sbbigmike 
Props total: 3697 3 K  Slaps total: 1611 1 K
 blackpillblack said
Dolph confirmed he was illuminati.. i been trying to join for years but they don’t want me..
If you important they will com to you over in over in life as they did me since a child.......Most of my incidences happened when I was a child

The very last time I received a invitation it was through facebook for a Illumanti Job, and the note that if I joined them I would have everything I wanted......Crazy shyt was it had a address one to my old job and the back door building to my new job, weirded the shyt outta me then...A Day later I got a job offer from my ceo took it but a bad bad bi*ch tried to me too me but I was recording her actions so I got to stay there but knew the job offer would always go left once i got it

Still trying to understand my purpose

Last edited by sbbigmike; 01-27-2022 at 02:10 PM..

4 months ago '19        #11
 sbbigmike said
If you inmportant they will com to you over in over in life as they did me since a child.......Most of my incidneces happened when I was a child

The very last time I recived a invitation it was thorugh facebook for a Illumanti Job, and the note that if I joined them I would have eveything I wanted......Crazy shyt was it had a address one to my old job and the back door building to my new job, weirded the shyt outta me then...A Day later I got a job offer from my ceo took it but a bad bad bi*ch tried to me too me but I was recording her actions so I got to stay there but knew the job offer would always go left once i got it

They cam after mw several times on Instagram. Not sure if they were the real deal and I definitely wasn't trying to find out. Blockedt (Boskoe100 voice)

4 months ago '08        #12
sbbigmike 
 HaterVision said
They cam after mw several times on Instagram. Not sure if they were the real deal and I definitely wasn't trying to find out. Blockedt (Boskoe100 voice)
I wouldnt think it was real and some spam or a joke but both invitations had the address to my jobs my careers the shyt I put ahead my crazy baby mothers(family).....So I understand the illuminati/devil is very real and he definitely came for me time and time again

Last edited by sbbigmike; 01-27-2022 at 02:12 PM..

4 months ago '19        #13
 sbbigmike said
I wouldnt think it was real and some spam or a joke but both invitations had the address to my jobs my careers the shyt I put ahead my crazy baby mothers(family).....So I understand the illuminati/devil is very real and he definitely came for me time and time again
Yeah you probably ran into the real deal.

But I suggest stay away from that sh*t.

4 months ago '07        #14
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 42501 42 K  Slaps total: 9486 9 K
OP is literally dumb as hell

+2   

4 months ago '08        #15
sbbigmike 
 HaterVision said

That was passive aggressive....The ones where I was younger was scary

I used experience sleep paralysis or whatever u wanna call it and used be transported elsewhere and have these vivid real life like dreams....I used was transported to a place where the devil was behind a podium and it was a sliding floor with people selling their souls; every time it'll get near me I'll run and then I'll eventually be transported back to this plane......And that's outside the actual demons I used to see while awake

I became of age around 11-13 and stop seeing spirits as s*x/masturbation(true fasting is minus nutting) stripped my gifts little by little....Then walking down the block with my boys and this Jehovah's witness guy came to us and said you want to join us, you see everything I got join us.....Then said who is the ruler of this world and we all said God and Jesus, his tone smug and said you wrong. And handed a whole bunch of papers telling me God aint shyt and the devil rules the world..

SN: My friend father was a mason.....well into his 30 he was chill but dude went crazy on facebook telling their secrets for hours and how if it let us know the truth they will arrest him; he stated how his pops let the mason pastor molested him and turned him bis*xual and how parents serve up their children for that as a part of their rituals...Cops stormed his crib under the direction and authority of his pops....

Last edited by sbbigmike; 01-27-2022 at 02:31 PM..

4 months ago '08        #16
sbbigmike 
 HaterVision said

Hard to stay away....the bouts with the devil is as its in the bible.....attack after attack after attack

He starts attacking us through our vices, who we hang around, who we attracted to, selling our soul in little small bits in pieces to appease our flesh

Last edited by sbbigmike; 01-27-2022 at 02:35 PM..

4 months ago '12        #17
Frankybaby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28085 28 K  Slaps total: 4784 4 K
Idiot turned the comments off
+1   

4 months ago '19        #18
JohnMellow 
Props total: 4571 4 K  Slaps total: 2180 2 K
Wow must b iLlUmInAtI

4 months ago '19        #19
SlimKenobi 
Props total: 6591 6 K  Slaps total: 898 898
If there was an Illuminati the fact that y’all think rappers have enough money to be in it is hilarious lol.

4 months ago '09        #20
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51031 51 K  Slaps total: 6762 6 K
Slap #16!! And how do I join the Illuminati I’m dead a*s trying to lol

4 months ago '09        #21
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51031 51 K  Slaps total: 6762 6 K
 sbbigmike said
If you important they will com to you over in over in life as they did me since a child.......Most of my incidences happened when I was a child

The very last time I received a invitation it was through facebook for a Illumanti Job, and the note that if I joined them I would have everything I wanted......Crazy shyt was it had a address one to my old job and the back door building to my new job, weirded the shyt outta me then...A Day later I got a job offer from my ceo took it but a bad bad bi*ch tried to me too me but I was recording her actions so I got to stay there but knew the job offer would always go left once i got it

Seeking therapy should be your only purpose right now.

4 months ago '14        #22
Dolewhip 
Props total: 5544 5 K  Slaps total: 1199 1 K
Crimes don't get solved people complain. Crimes get solved people complain. And people wonder why the cops dont give a fu*k about the hood

4 months ago '06        #23
tonygunz 
Props total: 3457 3 K  Slaps total: 141 141
And this is the 18th comment

Who gives a sh*t, find something better to do with your time

4 months ago '20        #24
NamelessONE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 16116 16 K  Slaps total: 4553 4 K
 LOONATIK said
Fax machine

4 months ago '08        #25
sbbigmike 
 LOONATIK said
Will provide receipts fakkit...give me time

I'm a site manager to a mental health facility...i believe in mh like 25%...me personally I know some just deal with other worldly forces fukking with them and we put a label on it...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+41online now  23
Image(s) inside Where did you start?
225 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+53online now  16
May 26 - Shooter’s Mom speaks, Footage entering school, SRO on campus was armed!
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+48online now  11
African rapper gets terrible 50 cent tattoo
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+154online now  10
May 27 - Concealed Carrier stops potential mass shooter in Charleston,WV