Jan 26 - List of Bidenís picks for the Supreme Court

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+43  91
53 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

4 months ago '13        #1
5902 page views
335 comments

YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x99
Props total: 55697 55 K  Slaps total: 38573 38 K
Jan 26 - List of Bidenís picks for the Supreme Court

+41   

best
worst
335 comments

4 months ago '17        #2
Rich130  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 24368 24 K  Slaps total: 2545 2 K
+22   

4 months ago '13        #3
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x99 OP
Black Excellence

4 months ago '21        #4
YngBuckWilliams  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7046 7 K  Slaps total: 1856 1 K
this is a smoke screen.. he gonna pick the most compliant one to go with all the grains.. not the one who gonna be like "nah this bill is trash, next.."
+101   

4 months ago '18        #5
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 82220 82 K  Slaps total: 8216 8 K
Pick the youngest one.
+42   

4 months ago '05        #6
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65
Props total: 110814 110 K  Slaps total: 70777 70 K
Bd biden!

4 months ago '06        #7
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 107971 107 K  Slaps total: 22523 22 K
 DUCEDUCE said
Pick the youngest one.
I think theyíll go with the DC Circuit judge since you already have everybody you need on the record confirming her to the DC Circuit which essential has the same job as SCOTUS.

4 months ago '17        #8
yousabitch 
Props total: 24853 24 K  Slaps total: 7387 7 K
america is so weird ....biden is running with the tranny and black female thing hard ....nothing wrong with them women im just saying not 1 man or other race out the pack lol

4 months ago '17        #9
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 223249 223 K  Slaps total: 17756 17 K
Here's my pick.

+36   

4 months ago '12        #10
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 202982 202 K  Slaps total: 11781 11 K
 Skateboard T said
I think they’ll go with the DC Circuit judge since you already have everybody you need on the record confirming her to the DC Circuit which essential has the same job as SCOTUS.
Able to post some information on each(or some of them) of the possible's and their history or outlook? I been reading about the one they mentioned in South Carolina I think and I like some of what I read, but the fact Clyburn stands so close to her is a little off putting.
+2   

4 months ago '13        #11
 yousabi*ch said
america is so weird ....biden is running with the tranny and black female thing hard ....nothing wrong with them women im just saying not 1 man or other race out the pack lol
Biden been said he was gonna choose a black woman for the Supreme Court. Nobody cried or complained when Trump was choosing white judges so don't complain when Biden chooses black judges.

And you know damn well you're mad because it's only black women. You don't give a fu*k about it not being any men you just wish there was some other races of women. This is why y'all didn't want Biden to win so bad because y'all was scared of all of the things he was gonna do for black people because y'all feel like he owes Obama for Obama choosing him as his Vice President. Now y'all showing y'all true colors "Why Biden keep choosing and picking all of these black people? Why can't he choose some white or asian or latino people?"

Because he wants to and he's choosing the people that's the best for the job. He's not choosing anybody based off of their race. All the black people just so happen to be better than all the other races of people. Sorry but it is what it is

+9   

4 months ago '17        #12
yousabitch 
Props total: 24853 24 K  Slaps total: 7387 7 K
 YSPromoshunz said
Biden been said he was gonna choose a black woman for the Supreme Court. Nobody cried or complained when Trump was choosing white judges so don't complain when Biden chooses black judges.

And you know damn well you're mad because it's only black women. You don't give a fu*k about it not being any men you just wish there was some other races of women. This is why y'all didn't want Biden to win so bad because y'all was scared of all of the things he was gonna do for black people because y'all feel like he owes Obama for Obama choosing him as his Vice President. Now y'all showing y'all true colors "Why Biden keep choosing and picking all of these black people? Why can't he choose some white or asian or latino people?"

Because he wants to and he's choosing the people that's the best for the job. He's not choosing anybody based off of their race. All the black people just so happen to be better than all the other races of people. Sorry but it is what it is

I donít care if he chooses an alien tbh Iím not white or black. Iím just saying itís so funny to see. Trump was with the old white male thing and Biden is big on trannys and black women. Iím sure they ll do a fine job bro donít get your panties in a bunch. I was just stating my opinion. Iím not into politics like that. None of them do sh*t for us tbh

4 months ago '06        #13
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 34714 34 K  Slaps total: 8983 8 K
 Naga Sadow said
Here's my pick.

sh*t that’d be great. Always respect his intelligence and the way he carries himself. Look at how he had the BRITISH parliament in the palm of his hand:

4 months ago '20        #14
PharoahSoul 
Props total: 4035 4 K  Slaps total: 530 530
Notice they all women or African or Island descent..no foundational black Americans
+23   

4 months ago '19        #15
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 12529 12 K  Slaps total: 868 868
Throw a crumb to the peasants
+18   

4 months ago '07        #16
Ham Rove  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 52060 52 K  Slaps total: 2866 2 K

The only way to not tear America apart is to pick a Supreme Court justice conservative lunatics approve of.
+18   

4 months ago '13        #17
 Drdeath said
They know all they gotta do is put some black faces up there and most people will eat that sh*t up and they women too? Lmao I see right thru it. Black faces will be there but minimal changes and Impacts in actual black communities.
If Biden was to give ados black people reparations by the summer how much would you want him to give ados black people?

4 months ago '11        #18
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 20998 20 K  Slaps total: 3066 3 K
 YSPromoshunz said
Black Excellence

4 months ago '16        #19
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 101510 101 K  Slaps total: 6536 6 K
 Skateboard T said
I think they’ll go with the DC Circuit judge since you already have everybody you need on the record confirming her to the DC Circuit which essential has the same job as SCOTUS.
That is the feeder court, but whomever he picks will be able to get their RBG on. Writing excellent dissenting opinions. Republicans already won this battle.

4 months ago '13        #20
 PharoahSoul said
Notice they all women or African or Island descent..no foundational black Americans
I'm seeing it's alot of white women in politics that's not from America either. They're either from Europe or another country. But fu*k that as long as the person is black I'm riding with them as long as they're not c00ns.

But would you be cool with Biden giving ados black people $80 trillion cash payments for reparations by the summer? Do you think if Biden did that Biden would win black people's vote for 2024 automatically? And do you think Tariq would support Biden if he did that?

4 months ago '20        #21
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59090 59 K  Slaps total: 10863 10 K
Would love to get a good sista on but he should pick Obama to sh!t on the GOP

Last edited by Xiox; 01-26-2022 at 09:20 PM..

4 months ago '21        #22
NUF  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 4926 4 K  Slaps total: 564 564
Not one black male in that line up
+26   

4 months ago '12        #23
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 202982 202 K  Slaps total: 11781 11 K
 yousabi*ch said
I donít care if he chooses an alien tbh Iím not white or black. Iím just saying itís so funny to see. Trump was with the old white male thing and Biden is big on trannys and black women. Iím sure they ll do a fine job bro donít get your panties in a bunch. I was just stating my opinion. Iím not into politics like that. None of them do sh*t for us tbh
Trump chose 3 caucasian judges and y'all didn't give a sh*t. We've had black men, we've had caucasian women, we've got a latina judge on the bench right now, and way too many caucasian men ...and yes it's time for a black woman. What's your investment? After the next judge retires I hope we get a black man or someone from anything other than the usual pool of caucasian choices the nation seems to have gotten stuck in(And you had no issue with).

Speaking of trannies and women....Speaking of trannies..Trumps judge gave the opinion that lead to landmark rights for trannies

+7   

4 months ago '07        #24
dollababy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 47020 47 K  Slaps total: 10703 10 K
Black men don’t vote.

4 months ago '19        #25
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 11633 11 K  Slaps total: 5249 5 K
J Michelle Childs will be the next Supreme Judge.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+87online now  27
Video inside Do not chase women!
160 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  26
May 27 - 19 officers playing on their phones while waiting for tactical gear a..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  15
Video inside Katt Williams Calls Chris Rock "Head of The C[][]ns"; Says Oscars' Slap..
125 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  14
Video inside The Ponzi Scheme Collapse in the Shoe Market
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy