Jan 26 - Donald Trump Has $93 Million In Cash, Says Forbes Report

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+31  76
39 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '13        #1
2960 page views
80 comments

YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x99
Props total: 55684 55 K  Slaps total: 38572 38 K
Jan 26 - Donald Trump Has $93 Million In Cash, Says Forbes Report

Donald Trump only has $93 million in cash, Forbes report says, citing 2020 disclosure. It's far less than he's claimed at other times.
Trump's father left him $413 million in cash
Donald Trump had about $93 million in cash during the final year of his presidency, a sum substantially smaller than he had claimed to have in the bank in previous years, Forbes reported Monday.

Forbes based the valuation on documents released last week by New York Attorney General Letitia James as part of a civil investigation into possible fraud schemes at the Trump Organization.

The magazine compared it to previous, larger claims Trump has made about how much money he has — notably in a 2015 interview in which he claimed to have $793 million in cash.

Trump's precise wealth has long been difficult to pin down, given the complexity of his business dealings and his reluctance to release independent evidence.

The publication noted that cash is only one part of the picture, given Trump's portfolio of real estate and businesses.

Nonetheless, the cash figure differed vastly from a string of other valuations, including one Trump gave directly to Forbes in the hope of convincing it to elevate him on its annual rich list.

In 2015, when Trump announced his bid for the presidency, his campaign released a statement claiming he had $302 million in liquid a*sets — cash and other readily available funds — as of June 2014.

A financial statement he was required to submit as part of his presidential campaign put the sum lower, between $78 million and $232 million in mid-2015.

According to Forbes, Trump boosted the figure even more in a sit-down interview with the magazine in his office in Trump Tower in 2015.

"As of today, I'm at $793 million," he told the publication, citing a figure much higher than previous ones.

Forbes said Trump said the increase was "because I sell stuff," noting the sale of the Miss Universe pageant for nearly $30 million.

"'Here's your cash number here—or market value: 793," Forbes reported Trump saying. He is said to have held up a blank piece of paper with "793" written in Sharpie as his only evidence.

Forbes said that it estimated his cash holdings as $300 million for that year, a figure it now believes might still have been too much.

According to the documents released by the New York AG and reviewed by Forbes, Trump's cash and liquid holdings were listed at $114 million in 2016.

They were listed at $76 million in 2018 and $87 million in 2019, rising to $93 million in 2020. It reported that his cash value might have been boosted to about $280 million by a recent refinancing deal for two New York City skyscrapers he partly owns.

Trump's cash holdings could fluctuate entirely legitimately as a result of his business activities. But the rarity of full disclosures from Trump and his efforts to talk up his wealth in the past have prompted intense scrutiny.

The investigation James is pursuing against the Trump Organization also centers on the possibility he has misrepresented his finances. James' office has alleged that the company exaggerated the value of its a*sets over the course of several years with a seriousness that could amount to fraud.

The company is facing a parallel, criminal inquiry into its financial affairs by the Manhattan district attorney.

Insider contacted a spokesperson for Trump for comment on the claims.

The Trump Organization has denied any wrongdoing and says the investigations are politically motivated.
visit this link https://www.businessinsid .. -forbes-2022-1
+4   

best
worst
80 comments

4 months ago '13        #2
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x99 OP
Context for people claiming "$93 million in liquid is great". No it's not when Trump claimed that he has $9 billion.

'I'm really rich': Donald Trump claims $9bn fortune during campaign launch
Donald Trump, valued his fortune at $9bn as he officially entered the race for the White House.

Trump said his portfolio of hotels, other properties and media a*sets, including Miss Universe, was worth over $8.7bn, once liabilities were removed.

“I have total net worth of $8.73bn,” he said. “I’m not doing that to brag. I’m doing that to show that’s the kind of thinking our country needs.”

To really put everything in context that's just one of Mayweather's uncashed checks

Mayweather's guaranteed disclosed paycheck was $100 million and McGregor's guaranteed disclosed paycheck was $30 million. However, the purse for the two f*ghters was expected to be substantially higher for each, with Mayweather reportedly earning $280 million from the f*ght and McGregor earning $130 million.
+19   

4 months ago '09        #3
ShadyVsEminem 
Props total: 18136 18 K  Slaps total: 3469 3 K

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-26-2022 at 02:02 PM..
+48   

4 months ago '19        #4
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 84656 84 K  Slaps total: 9293 9 K
 ShadyVsEminem said
+11   

4 months ago '13        #5
Now that this lie has been exposed he's definitely not gonna get a 2nd term as President. It's really over now. His base already flipped on him for supporting the vaccines but now when they find out he's not really a billionaire and he only has $93 million in liquid cash then it's really over. His dumbass supporters really thought Trump had billions of dollars liquid when Floyd Mayweather has more than Trump in liquid cash. It's over for Trump

4 months ago '20        #6
Ecnarongi 
Props total: 6623 6 K  Slaps total: 312 312
 YSPromoshunz said
Context for people claiming "$93 million in liquid is great". No it's not when Trump claimed that he has $9 billion....
Your worth and how much cash you have are typically different. For instance, it is said that Apple Inc. has about 200 Billion in cash but is worth almost 2 Trillion.
+18   

4 months ago '13        #7
 Ecnarongi said
Your worth and how much cash you have are typically different. For instance, it is said that Apple Inc. has about 200 Billion in cash but is worth almost 2 Trillion.
I specifically posted Trump's quotes of him saying "I have $9 billion in liquid cash". Stop trying to cape. I knew the bx trump supporters wasn't gonna like this because there's no way to justify or defend it
+2   

4 months ago '13        #8

+5   

4 months ago '17        #9
Rich130  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 24368 24 K  Slaps total: 2545 2 K
Trump is a fu*king grifter
+12   

4 months ago '20        #10
Ecnarongi 
Props total: 6623 6 K  Slaps total: 312 312
 YSPromoshunz said
I specifically posted Trump's quotes of him saying "I have $9 billion in liquid cash". Stop trying to cape. I knew the bx trump supporters wasn't gonna like this because there's no way to justify or defend it
IDGAF about that man's money. I was alive when he took out a full page ad against those boys in central park. GTFOH with your Trump supporter Bullsh*t.

WHO TF has 9 billion in cash? Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg, etc. worth is tied up in stock if they were to ever start pulling all their cash out those stock values would bottom out because everyone would start pulling out.

I was pointing something out. If you believe ANYTHING Trump says you have to be crazy.
+14   

4 months ago '19        #11
StillAtit 
Props total: 4238 4 K  Slaps total: 1641 1 K

+2   

4 months ago '16        #12
NoLvstName  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 88490 88 K  Slaps total: 8664 8 K
Trump is a known liar

I'm sure he has way more in some off shore account
+10   

4 months ago '13        #13
3nl1ght3ned 
Props total: 8289 8 K  Slaps total: 6761 6 K
broke a*s
+4   

4 months ago '14        #14
kaylikestofly 
Props total: 4118 4 K  Slaps total: 2975 2 K
how much money do you n*ggas have?

4 months ago '18        #15
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 82220 82 K  Slaps total: 8216 8 K
 kaylikestofly said
94 million so im richer then trump.
+7   

4 months ago '17        #16
myPOWER 
Props total: 10808 10 K  Slaps total: 6407 6 K
 YSPromoshunz said
Context for people claiming "$93 million in liquid is great". No it's not when Trump claimed that he has $9 billion.

'I'm really rich': Donald Trump claims $9bn fortune during campaign launch
Donald Trump, valued his fortune at $9bn as he officially entered the race for the White House.

Trump said his portfolio of hotels, other properties and media a*sets, including Miss Universe, was worth over $8.7bn, once liabilities were removed.

“I have total net worth of $8.73bn,” he said. “I’m not doing that to brag. I’m doing that to show that’s the kind of thinking our country needs.”

To really put everything in context that's just one of Mayweather's uncashed checks

Mayweather's guaranteed disclosed paycheck was $100 million and McGregor's guaranteed disclosed paycheck was $30 million. However, the purse for the two f*ghters was expected to be substantially higher for each, with Mayweather reportedly earning $280 million from the f*ght and McGregor earning $130 million.
All those checks are you just posted are untaxed - and likely doesn’t haven’t any sort of expenses deducted.

4 months ago '17        #17
myPOWER 
Props total: 10808 10 K  Slaps total: 6407 6 K
Trumps 93m is what they know of on paper…. being in his position it’d be best to keep the number as low as possible.

Vulnerability to lawsuits…

4 months ago '04        #18
filleezcustoms 
Props total: 1304 1 K  Slaps total: 285 285
Watch this mufugga still win the election in 2024........

Why believe the truth when the lie is more entertaining
-charlemagne tha god

4 months ago '16        #19
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 49372 49 K  Slaps total: 5507 5 K

+7   

4 months ago '05        #20
barber 
Props total: 3334 3 K  Slaps total: 816 816
And his golf resorts in Scotland are hemorrhaging money, so much he needed furlough money from the British government!
+4   

4 months ago '20        #21
French 
Props total: 1855 1 K  Slaps total: 87 87
Damn this Orange nicca popz left him 413 million. Sheeshhhh
+7   

4 months ago '04        #22
gh3tto 
Props total: 53999 53 K  Slaps total: 14482 14 K
he scammed those gullible rubes for 200 m's for "start the steal"

hes a con artist and magats are eternal rubes

+2   

4 months ago '13        #23
 Ecnarongi said
IDGAF about that man's money. I was alive when he took out a full page ad against those boys in central park. GTFOH with your Trump supporter Bullsh*t.

WHO TF has 9 billion in cash? Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg, etc. worth is tied up in stock if they were to ever start pulling all their cash out those stock values would bottom out because everyone would start pulling out.

I was pointing something out. If you believe ANYTHING Trump says you have to be crazy.
Trump said he had $9 billion in liquid cash. His dumbass supporters believed him. This thread is to expose to his supporters that he's lying and he only has $93 million in liquid cash
+5   

4 months ago '21        #24
ShowinNakedAzz 
Props total: 4382 4 K  Slaps total: 1588 1 K
 YSPromoshunz said
Now that this lie has been exposed he's definitely not gonna get a 2nd term as President. It's really over now. His base already flipped on him for supporting the vaccines but now when they find out he's not really a billionaire and he only has $93 million in liquid cash then it's really over. His dumbass supporters really thought Trump had billions of dollars liquid when Floyd Mayweather has more than Trump in liquid cash. It's over for Trump
This is the stupidest thing I have read today...thanks.

4 months ago '16        #25
Dexter21 
Props total: 4907 4 K  Slaps total: 2878 2 K
 kaylikestofly said
This f*g**t n*gga caught feelings
+11   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  25
May 27 - 19 officers playing on their phones while waiting for tactical gear a..
96 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+87online now  20
Video inside Do not chase women!
158 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  13
Video inside The Ponzi Scheme Collapse in the Shoe Market
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+39online now  10
Video inside Katt Williams Calls Chris Rock "Head of The C[][]ns"; Says Oscars' Slap..
124 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy