Since yall loved the first Mortal Kombat so much..

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
33 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

4 months ago '20        #1
3068 page views
60 comments

5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x196
Props total: 105210 105 K  Slaps total: 21475 21 K
Since yall loved the first Mortal Kombat so much..

+47   

best
worst
60 comments

4 months ago '04        #2
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 37814 37 K  Slaps total: 3835 3 K
They can milk this for a looong time. Imagine if they started adding street f*ghters in that bi*ch mixed. I dunno how fu*ked up story would be but would be interesting.

4 months ago '04        #3
NBA Brawler 
Props total: 6364 6 K  Slaps total: 192 192
I liked the first one for what it was but they need to come harder for the second one. Learn from the mistake and execute properly.
+57   

4 months ago '11        #4
FcukItImOnOne 
Props total: 1800 1 K  Slaps total: 289 289
I’m glad to see this. This is a property worth getting a movie right for. Fantasy + martial arts sells. They just really need to focus on making improvements.

- Stop w the mf choppy, quick cutting f*ght scenes. Of all movie properties MK should have clean, long, well-choreographed f*ghts. I’m so gd sick of this trend & hope Shang-Chi was the final nail in the coffin.

- Don’t be afraid to go all out w the gore. Every f*ght should be like the Scorpion/Sub-Zero f*ght w and ending like the Kung Lao f*ght - badass & iconic moves + a gory af & shocking ending.

- Bring Kano back & stop w the bland characters. Kano carried that whole movie and is proof they at least know what works, just make every character just as interesting. Speaking of which…

- k*ll off Kyle McChadson, or w/e tf the UFC dude w the lame a*s stone arms’ name was. Dude was the opposite of Kano and literally brought the film down every time he was on screen. It sucks bc I’m sure dude has the work ethic & skills, but not enough charisma to be a main character let alone THE main character, esp w Cage being introduced.

- Stop introducing cool fan-loved characters only to have them be in a 3 min f*ght and die. What they did to Goro was a travesty, and there were a few other characters that just showed up and died. Smaller roster = quality characters & longer f*ghts. Hopefully Shang-Tsung brings Goro back from the dead, bc he deserves better effects and a better f*ght.

- Bring back Scorpion & Sub-Zero in a larger capacity. They are the face of this franchise. This isn’t the MCU where you either have so much money or talent that you can risk making movies w/o characters that are a sure thing. k*ll off Chad so Scorpion has another reason to seek revenge & make Sub-Zero a cyborg or Noob, idc, just bring them back.

Last edited by FcukItImOnOne; 01-26-2022 at 02:04 PM..
+28   

4 months ago '16        #5
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 93517 93 K  Slaps total: 10313 10 K
Why they always did Kung Lao dirty
+18   

4 months ago '15        #6
RocBasement15 
Props total: 3629 3 K  Slaps total: 345 345
Mileena

Last edited by RocBasement15; 01-26-2022 at 03:56 PM..
+27   

4 months ago '14        #7
iamlegend24 
Props total: 20526 20 K  Slaps total: 1967 1 K
 FcukItImOnOne said
Im glad to see this. This is a property worth getting a movie right for. Fantasy + martial arts sells. They just really need to focus on making improvements.

- Stop w the mf choppy, quick cutting f*ght scenes. Of all movie properties MK should have clean, long, well-choreographed f*ghts. Im so gd sick of this trend & hope Shang-Chi was the final nail in the coffin.

- Dont be afraid to go all out w the gore. Every f*ght should be like the Scorpion/Sub-Zero f*ght w and ending like the Kung Lao f*ght - badass & iconic moves + a gory af & shocking ending.

- Bring Kano back & stop w the bland characters. Kano carried that whole movie and is proof they at least know what works, just make every character just as interesting. Speaking of which

- k*ll off Kyle McChadson, or w/e tf the UFC dude w the lame a*s stone arms name was. Dude was the opposite of Kano and literally brought the film down every time he was on screen. It sucks bc Im sure dude has the work ethic & skills, but not enough charisma to be a main character let alone THE main character, esp w Cage being introduced.

- Stop introducing cool fan-loved characters only to have them be in a 3 min f*ght and die. What they did to Goro was a travesty, and there were a few other characters that just showed up and died. Smaller roster = quality characters & longer f*ghts. Hopefully Shang-Tsung brings Goro back from the dead, bc he deserves better effects and a better f*ght.

- Bring back Scorpion & Sub-Zero in a larger capacity. They are the face of this franchise. This isnt the MCU where you either have so much money or talent that you can risk making movies w/o characters that are a sure thing. k*ll off Chad so Scorpion has another reason to seek revenge & make Sub-Zero a cyborg or Noob, idc, just bring them back.
Man if Scott adkins ain't Johnny Cage ima be disappointed . Let's face it they ain't getting ryan Reynolds or no a list actor. Scott adkins is perfect .

+7   

4 months ago '20        #8
rapper10  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 10312 10 K  Slaps total: 14696 14 K
 5ive04our said

what a time to be alive if your a vidoe game or retro gamer.

man first sonic the huedgehod sequel, new dragon ball z movie. and now mortal kombat 2 sequel.

jesuse i use to pray for this in 1999 to 2017. now its actually coming true.

sega needs to parnter with netflix or hbo max and do some more live action movies to sega franchises.

althernate beast anime or movie.

ristar anime.

comix zone anime. or movie.

house of the dead.

time cop.

virtual on.

astra.

street of rage.
+4   

4 months ago '20        #9
 deziking said
They can milk this for a looong time. Imagine if they started adding street f*ghters in that bi*ch mixed. I dunno how fu*ked up story would be but would be interesting.
not really milking it. when it was a successful franchise. that had successful movies nad tv series in the 90s and warly 2000s.

i think its grusome anime sequel was major hit too. damn cartoon and gore does not mix. but it was a super awsome movie.
+2   

4 months ago '15        #10
Mtyjoejnblkblnd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56108 56 K  Slaps total: 6773 6 K
I liked it.

It’s decent, I don’t mind a sequel.
+3   

4 months ago '06        #11
marcusaka50 
Props total: 37981 37 K  Slaps total: 6102 6 K
It was watchable and decent …the anime movies are better..but I knew a sequel was coming and probably more

4 months ago '04        #12
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37621 37 K  Slaps total: 5600 5 K
The 1st one as far as a reboot was a*s....and looked like a b movie. Do not need another. At all....
+5   

4 months ago '04        #13
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37621 37 K  Slaps total: 5600 5 K
 rapper10 said
what a time to be alive if your a vidoe game or retro gamer.

man first sonic the huedgehod sequel, new dragon ball z movie. and now mortal kombat 2 sequel.

jesuse i use to pray for this in 1999 to 2017. now its actually coming true.

sega needs to parnter with netflix or hbo max and do some more live action movies to sega franchises.

althernate beast anime or movie.

ristar anime.

comix zone anime. or movie.

house of the dead.

time cop.

virtual on.

astra.

street of rage.

Ever heard of spell check n*gga??? Damn...
+4   

4 months ago '18        #14
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16914 16 K  Slaps total: 3526 3 K
I tried to put it on mad times and I can’t do it. This sh*t is trash.
+6   

4 months ago '18        #15
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16914 16 K  Slaps total: 3526 3 K
 marcchrome said

4 months ago '06        #16
DonYBE 
Props total: 22946 22 K  Slaps total: 2109 2 K
 RocBasement15 said
Mileena

Mileena was definitely holding

+4   

4 months ago '19        #17
Airtight 
Props total: 17204 17 K  Slaps total: 2223 2 K
Honestly one of the worst movies I've ever seen. They wasted all of their best actors.

You gotta fu*k up pretty bad for the 1995 one to feel like a well written symphony. If you think this movie was good, as in better than average, and you're an adult, you might actually be retarded.
+8   

4 months ago '08        #18
J_Clarity13 
Props total: 14118 14 K  Slaps total: 2188 2 K
The movie sucked. First 30 minutes was trash. I could write something better than that bullsh*t if I had the time and the cooperation behind me.

4 months ago '13        #19
Prime Dilfer 
Props total: 21092 21 K  Slaps total: 5283 5 K
First movie was fine. Only nerds had an issue with it.
+4   

4 months ago '04        #20
mrjam7 
Props total: 3239 3 K  Slaps total: 167 167
I think it would of been better of as a HBO max seres
+4   

4 months ago '16        #21
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 101330 101 K  Slaps total: 6529 6 K
 NBA Brawler said
I liked the first one for what it was but they need to come harder for the second one. Learn from the mistake and execute properly.
Facts

4 months ago '18        #22
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 53357 53 K  Slaps total: 8008 8 K
 RocBasement15 said
Mileena

I agree......
Also

@ Jax lego arms

4 months ago '17        #23
RAM 
Props total: 1017 1 K  Slaps total: 37 37
MK should have been a Tv series. It's just way too much to tell in 2 hours.
+9   

4 months ago '20        #24
 marcchrome said
i am retarded bro. 2.i type too fast. because i am excited and adhd. i have about 20 tabs open at once.

4 months ago '05        #25
projectd06 
Props total: 37423 37 K  Slaps total: 8691 8 K
Movie was dope, bring all that corny sh*t to the sequel I'm down.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Did Marcus Jordan Sell his Sole in Backdoor Sneaker Scandal?
127 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside What's up with these n*ggas bringing batty riders back into style.
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+46online now  15
Horror film based off Winnie the Pooh in the works; Winnie the Pooh: Blood & H..
127 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+272online now  6
20 years on Boxden
335 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy