Klay thompson

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
43 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
39 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '20        #1
977 page views
25 comments

Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 19492 19 K  Slaps total: 7434 7 K
Klay thompson

Is he a top 100 player ? Because this cat never averaged 30 in a season he's pippen status or lower

best
worst
25 comments

4 months ago '21        #2
Paw paw 
Props total: 1614 1 K  Slaps total: 329 329
 Presidents said
Is he a top 100 player ? Because this cat never averaged 30 in a season he's pippen status or lower
He can take over games/ Sorry but Pip couldn't explode randomly like that.

Klay is a second option but he can score like a first option on any given night plus he can defend his a*s off.
+2   

4 months ago '21        #3
brolickid  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x80
Props total: 43705 43 K  Slaps total: 37271 37 K
 Presidents said
he played on a good team in a good role catching and shooting. his career ended 3 years ago we will be watching the next 3 years of him failing to never recover and end up traded or retired as anybody else.

4 months ago '11        #4
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36917 36 K  Slaps total: 5150 5 K
 Paw paw said
He can take over games/ Sorry but Pip couldn't explode randomly like that.

Klay is a second option but he can score like a first option on any given night plus he can defend his a*s off.
of course Scottie has proven he can lead a team without MJ. Has klay proven that?

Now i feel like an a**hole even participating in this comparison. I fu*k wit Klay, but cant stand the slander of an all time great like Pippen, even if he does act like a hoe sometimes.
+7   

4 months ago '17        #5
LeG.O.A.T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 67532 67 K  Slaps total: 43560 43 K
Top 100 maybe but he's damn sure not Pippen. Just 2 different levels of player.
+1   

4 months ago '21        #6
Paw paw 
 Tony Franks said
of course Scottie has proven he can lead a team without MJ. Has klay proven that?

Now i feel like an a**hole even participating in this comparison. I fu*k wit Klay, but cant stand the slander of an all time great like Pippen, even if he does act like a hoe sometimes.
Leading a team without MJ is a metric now?

Is this a column on the stat sheet? The team came off a chip then made a playoff run with Pip.

Kind of a tired narrative, why didn't Portland have the same success if he lead that sh*t?
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '20        #7
Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26 OP
 Tony Franks said

4 months ago '21        #8
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 15409 15 K  Slaps total: 28353 28 K
Glorified role player at best....

4 months ago '11        #9
 Paw paw said
Leading a team without MJ is a metric now?

Is this a column on the stat sheet? The team came off a chip then made a playoff run with Pip.

Kind of a tired narrative, why didn't Portland have the same success if he lead that sh*t?
Ok, so now its about stats? I got you.

I think Portland did have that success though. You mean they not successful cuz they couldnt beat the Lakers or Spurs? Then nobody at that time period can be seen as a success

He ended up in Portland, surrounded by emerging stars such as Rasheed Wallace and Damon Stoudamire and fellow veterans like Steve Smith, Arvydas Sabonis, and Detlef Schrempf. That blend of youth and veteran leadership resulted in plenty of success.
1st site i could find speaking on his time in Portland said it was successful though

4 months ago '21        #10
Paw paw 
 Tony Franks said
Ok, so now its about stats? I got you.

I think Portland did have that success though. You mean they not successful cuz they couldnt beat the Lakers or Spurs? Then nobody at that time period can be seen as a success

1st site i could find speaking on his time in Portland said it was successful though
What is success? Changing the goal post to fit your narrative.

Pippen lead a Chicago team without MJ - what does that mean?

Please explain it with measurables.

What would Klay have to do specifically to do the same?

People set unreachable goals because they aren't measurable so they can keep the same argument going.

If someone said 30 ppg for a season, then someone reached that - argument done.

But you have posed an argument that is opinion, then you post an opinion about a team having a success.

Then define success if you want a clear answer.
+1   

4 months ago '21        #11
Paw paw 
 Kierris said
*Could... He's washed now
Agreed. I don't think Pip could score 30 in a quarter.

Sometimes the greats are kept in a realm that is untouchable. Same way brehs won't ever say Lebron is better than Jordan.

I'm team Jordan so I know how I used to get mad and would of took off on someone for Mike.

Same way I used to be a Bible thumper ready to scrap for God. lol

4 months ago '20        #12
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 25314 25 K  Slaps total: 10189 10 K
Klay needs to cut it or braid it cause he lookin goofy

4 months ago '21        #13
Paw paw 
 Kierris said
I'm referring to klay.. very disrespectful to mention pip with him. Klay couldn't carry a time like pip did
What do you mean carry a time?

I've asked and no one has alluded to what Pip did that Klay can't without being subliminal.

I've been straight. I seen Klay lock pgs just like Pip and I seen Klay explode on scoring runs that I've never seen before.

Pip was better as a facilitator and a point man but Klay was more potent on offense and a elite perimeter defender.

4 months ago '21        #14
King856 
Props total: 13771 13 K  Slaps total: 5732 5 K
 Presidents said
Lots of guys never avg 30 that’s on that list. Goofy

Btw pippen is top 100. Idiot

4 months ago '11        #15
 Paw paw said
What is success? Changing the goal post to fit your narrative.

Pippen lead a Chicago team without MJ - what does that mean?

Please explain it with measurables.

What would Klay have to do specifically to do the same?

People set unreachable goals because they aren't measurable so they can keep the same argument going.

If someone said 30 ppg for a season, then someone reached that - argument done.

But you have posed an argument that is opinion, then you post an opinion about a team having a success.

Then define success if you want a clear answer.
i mean "take your team to the playoffs being the #1 go-to player, not as #2 or #3"

4 months ago '21        #16
Paw paw 
 Tony Franks said
i mean "take your team to the playoffs being the #1 go-to player, not as #2 or #3"
So success is taking a team to the playoffs as a number one player. Many players have done that, are they all better than Klay?

That argument doesn't work.

4 months ago '15        #17
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 79119 79 K  Slaps total: 4486 4 K
Let Klay cook. Damn.

4 months ago '18        #18
Infamous1 
Props total: 18731 18 K  Slaps total: 4707 4 K
Yall some bi*ches trying to go in on him when he's just coming back from serious injuries
+1   

4 months ago '11        #19
 Paw paw said
So success is taking a team to the playoffs as a number one player. Many players have done that, are they all better than Klay?

That argument doesn't work.
lol man im just saying you cant compare a #1 option to someone who never been that. Klay may be able to do it, but we will probably never get a chance to see it unless something bad happens to chef soon.

4 months ago '21        #20
Paw paw 
 Tony Franks said
lol man im just saying you cant compare a #1 option to someone who never been that. Klay may be able to do it, but we will probably never get a chance to see it unless something bad happens to chef soon.
I get what you are saying. Yet as players I do not see Pip being head and shoulders against Klay in comparison. No one could add one thing he can do head and shoulders above.

Maybe steals.

4 months ago '19        #21
Dimonk 
Props total: 295 295  Slaps total: 23 23
I feel like all nba players have multiple players that have the same skills set even body type. The difference is team fit/role, talent and heart/application. Klay is Danny Green skillset, just maxed out. Remember those few games in the finals when he was unstoppable against the Heat. Klay plays at that level pretty much every game. And him and pippen play totally different games and roles, I'm not sure it's an easy comparison. Oh and Kd is just stretched out Jamal Crawford.

4 months ago '05        #22
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 107774 107 K  Slaps total: 85901 85 K
Steve Novak with a green light

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '20        #23
Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26 OP
 King856 said
Lots of guys never avg 30 that’s on that list. Goofy

Btw pippen is top 100. Idiot
Smelly dirty rat fu#j outra here ghetto gagger

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  21
Did Marcus Jordan Sell his “Sole” in Backdoor Sneaker Scandal?
127 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  19
Article inside 'Predator' Spyware Let Government Hackers Break Into Chrome and Andro..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside What's up with these n*ggas bringing batty riders back into style.
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+46online now  12
Horror film based off Winnie the Pooh in the works; Winnie the Pooh: Blood & H..
127 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy