Jan 25 - alex jones says he didnt snitch......allegedly calls jan 6 magats dumb and stupid

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '09        #1
365 page views
6 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81
Props total: 265959 265 K  Slaps total: 28597 28 K
Jan 25 - alex jones says he didnt snitch......allegedly calls jan 6 magats dumb and stupid

visit this link https://www.mediaite.com/ .. d-and-so-dumb/

Right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones sat with the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol Monday and discussed his experience on his podcast later in the evening.

“I just had a very intense experience being interrogated by the January 6 committee,” Jones said. “They were polite, but they were dogged.”

He added, according to his lawyer’s count, he pleaded the Fifth Amendment “almost 100 times” as was “advice of counsel.”

“The questions were overall pretty reasonable,” Jones remarked. “And I wanted to answer the questions, but at the same time, it’s a good thing I didn’t because I’m the type that tries to answer things correctly even though I don’t know all the answers, and they can kind of claim that that’s perjury because about half the questions I didn’t know the answer to.”

Jones said that the committee had already established links between him and Trump officials, having obtained text messages between him and Trump fundraising officials Caroline Wren and Cindy Chafian, who helped organize a pro-Trump rally on Jan. 5.

He said he denied employing any members of the Proud Boys or Oath Keepers as security in the days leading up to the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol and claimed that he tried to discourage people from entering the Capitol on that day.

He described trying to stop the pro-Trump crowd as “mission impossible” and deplored the people who committed violence.
“We learned there were a bunch of people inside the Capitol,” Jones said. “And that was so stupid and so dumb. I didn’t support it that day and I don’t support it now.”

“We got the hell out of there once we couldn’t stop it,” Jones added, saying the events of Jan. 6 were a “horrible historic fiasco.”

“Let’s get something clear for the committee and my audience and everybody else: I don’t want a civil war in this country and that’s a terrible idea,” Jones explained. “And I don’t want lawlessness by anybody. And I don’t want anybody attacking anybody, OK?”

“InfoWar means we f*ght with information,” Jones concluded, striking a rare tone of moderation, adding that it is a “non-violent war” and that he only “f*ghts with words.”

@mythologia
+4   

best
worst
6 comments

4 months ago '18        #2
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 40405 40 K  Slaps total: 5035 5 K
Alex Jones isn’t jacking January 6 but the BX trolls, will
+2   

4 months ago '14        #3
Cuttysark 
Props total: 47497 47 K  Slaps total: 3216 3 K
n*gga pled the 5th over a hundred times
+5   

4 months ago '17        #4
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 222125 222 K  Slaps total: 17610 17 K
And them dumb sun duckers will still buy his trash a*s supplements.
+4   

4 months ago '13        #5
diamondsxmoney 
Props total: 24137 24 K  Slaps total: 1067 1 K
“Horrible historic fiasco” is light way to describe domestic terrorism

Last edited by diamondsxmoney; 01-26-2022 at 11:57 AM..
+2   

4 months ago '09        #6
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81 OP
Props total: 265959 265 K  Slaps total: 28597 28 K
 Cuttysark said
n*gga pled the 5th over a hundred times

3 or 4 times would be sufficient

100 times hes obviously involved and hiding sh*t
+2   

4 months ago '04        #7
gh3tto 
Props total: 53999 53 K  Slaps total: 14482 14 K

tinfoilers made this obese scammer magat a millionaire

hes supposed to still be a broke kook in his basement but tinfoilers believed his unhinged delusions
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+148online now  30
When that liquor kicks in
112 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  15
Image(s) inside Kanye West To Redesign McDonald’s Packaging