Alpo Martinez Tribute 🕊️ (Taken Down Again)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 months ago '20        #1
1549 page views
41 comments

xxcannonxx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x66
Props total: 72144 72 K  Slaps total: 3659 3 K
Alpo Martinez Tribute 🕊️ (Taken Down Again)

best
worst
41 comments

4 months ago '09        #2
mboydii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 9649 9 K  Slaps total: 660 660
You n*ggaz that idolize this piece of sh*t are the worst.
Let me get this right. This n*gga k*lls his homie that basically put him on and been taking care of him and snitches on everyone he ever sold more than a zip to.
Thank God someone smoked this bi*ch Azz n*gga. You n*ggaz need fathers, looking up to a weak a*s n*gga like this.
+44   

4 months ago '09        #3
You want to idolize someone, goggle Guy Fisher. Same neighborhood, real n*gga that was getting money. First black man to buy the Apollo Theatre. It was a snitch n*gga like Alpo goofy a*s that sent him away for life.
+16   

4 months ago '16        #4
AgentOrange 
Props total: 13143 13 K  Slaps total: 2757 2 K
crazy how people who don't know him personally either love him or hate him with passion. As if he is the only street dude that told and was walking around the streets. Me personally I don't care. I didn't know him to care. I know there are lots of snitches walking around and doing music yet nobody cares....until they see a movie. The weirdest thing to me in all this is how people love Rich when he was no different then Alpo and tried to sneak him and got caught.

Last edited by AgentOrange; 01-26-2022 at 07:07 AM..
+8   

4 months ago '05        #5
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59768 59 K  Slaps total: 19998 19 K
Why should Alpo receive a tribute for his destruction and lack of integrity as a man? First people hate 6'9 for snitching on his crew that was extorting him and now I see people making tributes to Alpo who is known for snitching on people he had no connection to and was a cold-hearted murderer on top of that, k*lling people he was close to. Why does he get a pass for being a snitch? Or is is the fact that he was a cold-hearted murder that appeals to you and most?

Where is the consistency?
+3   

4 months ago '20        #6
xxcannonxx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x66 OP
Props total: 72144 72 K  Slaps total: 3659 3 K

+8   

4 months ago '04        #7
Aesop730 
Props total: 25247 25 K  Slaps total: 2615 2 K
True scumbag.
+5   

4 months ago '14        #8
DJ HiStakes 
Props total: 1525 1 K  Slaps total: 525 525
Shouldn’t have fcuked his man’s wife
 mboydii said
You want to idolize someone, goggle Guy Fisher. Same neighborhood, real n*gga that was getting money. First black man to buy the Apollo Theatre. It was a snitch n*gga like Alpo goofy a*s that sent him away for life.

4 months ago '14        #9
DJ HiStakes 
Props total: 1525 1 K  Slaps total: 525 525
Po handled sh*t like a businessman even down to telling it was a business decision I can respect keeping it business. Rich shouldn’t have been sneak thieving his man and he would likely be here. PoLife

4 months ago '21        #10
N0te 
Props total: 2336 2 K  Slaps total: 368 368
Alpo in hell getting fenceposts shoved up his a**hole foh
+7   

4 months ago '09        #11
 DJ HiStakes said
Shouldn’t have fcuked his man’s wife
You justify snitching over that? Man.
+6   

4 months ago '18        #12
braze189 
Props total: 8628 8 K  Slaps total: 992 992
 mboydii said
On that note, Google my uncle Akbar Pray. He supplied Fish, he took care of his people and he was a stand up guy. Him & Fish was cut from a different cloth. They was copping the Apollo while Po & Damencio was selling dimes and doing everybody they ever met dirty. These dudes aint heroes. Theyre scumbags.
+9   

4 months ago '18        #13
braze189 
Props total: 8628 8 K  Slaps total: 992 992
 AgentOrange said
crazy how people who don't know him personally either love him or hate him with passion. As if he is the only street dude that told and was walking around the streets. Me personally I don't care. I didn't know him to care. I know there are lots of snitches walking around and doing music yet nobody cares....until they see a movie. The weirdest thing to me in all this is how people love Rich when he was no different then Alpo and tried to sneak him and got caught.
Rich was nothing like Po. Rich showed love. Po showed hate. Po just wanted to be in the mix and k*lled or tried to k*ll everybody who put him there. Real live ones get rich, dont snitch and dont murder their homeboys.
+1   

4 months ago '17        #14
Props total: 28145 28 K  Slaps total: 7837 7 K
Im so happy i have a father.
+7   

4 months ago '17        #15
The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x115
Props total: 100187 100 K  Slaps total: 11893 11 K
n*ggas in here act like they grew up with these n*ggas. sh*t happened,both are dead, story over. Both knew what happens in the street and both played the game til they were taken off the board. Let's idolize people who made a difference in our culture instead of dealers please
+7   

4 months ago '10        #16
ARosary 
Props total: 21703 21 K  Slaps total: 2142 2 K
 braze189 said
On that note, Google my uncle Akbar Pray. He supplied Fish, he took care of his people and he was a stand up guy. Him & Fish was cut from a different cloth. They was copping the Apollo while Po & Damencio was selling dimes and doing everybody they ever met dirty. These dudes aint heroes. Theyre scumbags.
Sun the God is your uncle?

Crazy, was just listening to interview St. Laz did about him on his channel. Very well respected
+1   

4 months ago '17        #17
 The Gary Group said
n*ggas in here act like they grew up with these n*ggas. sh*t happened,both are dead, story over. Both knew what happens in the street and both played the game til they were taken off the board. Let's idolize people who made a difference in our culture instead of dealers please
People act like these dudes retire then get a full scholarship to Yale. Im so thankful for having a father. People who worship murder and death must not have experienced it. I hate these characters.
+2   

4 months ago '17        #18
Its 
Props total: 37590 37 K  Slaps total: 2859 2 K
 2007 said
Im so happy i have a father.
Blessed
+1   

4 months ago '17        #19
Heroinadidas 
Props total: 4617 4 K  Slaps total: 265 265
 mboydii said
I was just thinking about Guy Fisher, never met him but goddamn thats my n*gga!

+1   

4 months ago '17        #20
Dreamer85 
Props total: 1659 1 K  Slaps total: 323 323
Black Ted bundy , Alpo was a sophiapath, blood thirty, void of any compassion and a master manipulater who would shake your hand with his left hand and shoot you with the right in the same breath.
+2   

4 months ago '17        #21
 Dreamer85 said
Black Ted bundy , Alpo was a sophiapath, blood thirty, void of any compassion and a master manipulater who would shake your hand with his left hand and shoot you with the right in the same breath.
Isnt that what jayz is?

4 months ago '15        #22
mwtx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 35518 35 K  Slaps total: 5614 5 K
 4REAL said
Why should Alpo receive a tribute for his destruction and lack of integrity as a man? First people hate 6'9 for snitching on his crew that was extorting him and now I see people making tributes to Alpo who is known for snitching on people he had no connection to and was a cold-hearted murderer on top of that, k*lling people he was close to. Why does he get a pass for being a snitch? Or is is the fact that he was a cold-hearted murder that appeals to you and most?

Where is the consistency?
Have you ever thought that maybe… just MAYBE. The people that hate 69 aren’t the same people making “alpo tributes,” and if you think they are the same people. Show the consistency.

4 months ago '17        #23
Dreamer85 
Props total: 1659 1 K  Slaps total: 323 323
 2007 said
Isnt that what jayz is?
How many bodies jay z caught, he's no alpo, alpo would smile in your face and as soon as you turn around put a bullet in your head and tell everybody how you sh*t your pants afterwards .
+1   

4 months ago '14        #24
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 168081 168 K  Slaps total: 37210 37 K
he was probably up in maine and ordered some spaghetti & marinara sauce and the restaurant gave him egg noodles & ketchup instead and he flipped the fu*k out...he couldn't stand being an average schnook like everyone else .......i mean its a whole lot better than being inside of a casket
+1   

4 months ago '04        #25
Dash420  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23116 23 K  Slaps total: 1402 1 K
 strungout said
he was probably up in maine and ordered some spaghetti & marinara sauce and the restaurant gave him egg noodles & ketchup instead and he flipped the fu*k out...he couldn't stand being an average schnook like everyone else .......i mean its a whole lot better than being inside of a casket
Lol on some Henry Hill sh*t
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside What's up with these n*ggas bringing batty riders back into style.
77 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  21
May 25 - Officials say gunman was in the school for up to an hour before offic..
598 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+44online now  19
Horror film based off Winnie the Pooh in the works; Winnie the Pooh: Blood & H..
117 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  17
Did Marcus Jordan Sell his “Sole” in Backdoor Sneaker Scandal?
120 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy