Jan 25 - Walmart in Quebec is BANNING Unvaccinated from Entering!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

4 months ago '15        #1
610 page views
29 comments

GTA905 
Props total: 5455 5 K  Slaps total: 522 522
Jan 25 - Walmart in Quebec is BANNING Unvaccinated from Entering!

Its always the French
+7   

best
worst
29 comments

4 months ago '16        #2
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 135067 135 K  Slaps total: 27493 27 K
 GTA905 said

Its always the French
I hope they lose every last custy

matter of fact boycott wlly world
+2   

4 months ago '18        #3
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 10114 10 K  Slaps total: 3762 3 K
Nah Walmart is very cool here they let me come in no mask no questions
Quebec is fu*ked. Canadians are so fu*ked going forward to much pussies in Canada. The women are protesting and defending their right and the men are somewhere in the closet listening to drake

4 months ago '16        #4
144  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31520 31 K  Slaps total: 43680 43 K
So I would not go!

Who gives a fu*k? Not to you OP.

Plenty of places to spend money.
+1   

4 months ago '21        #5
Tehuti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17624 17 K  Slaps total: 5424 5 K

4 months ago '15        #6
altaluv 
Props total: 4185 4 K  Slaps total: 1302 1 K
 Armstrong 102 said
Quebec is fu*ked. Canadians are so fu*ked going forward to much pussies in Canada. The women are protesting and defending their right and the men are somewhere in the closet listening to drake
Are you sure about that?? The largest protest in the world is in progress right now. A 100km convoy of rigs is on the road headed to Ottawa to shut down parliament. American truckers are also joining. Europeans are also flying in. Get your head out your a*s, Canadians outside of Quebec and Ontario dont fu*k with those pussies. Eastern Canadians are mostly soft as fu*k and try to act American. The revolution has started it began in the mountains of Canada.

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '16        #7
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 101450 101 K  Slaps total: 6533 6 K
N1998s legit think they have an absolute right to shop at the retailer of their choice. Similar to the US, businesses in America Jr. can refuse services to anyone for any reason so long as that reason is not related to membership to a protected class(race, gender, religion, or age). Being Unvaxxed don't cut it.

4 months ago '04        #8
Urban Adult 
Props total: 36 36  Slaps total: 2 2
 Armstrong 102 said
I live in Montreal......that sh*t made me chuckle......funny sh*t

4 months ago '17        #9
ohyouwilin 
Props total: 1547 1 K  Slaps total: 650 650
 altaluv said
Are you sure about that?? The largest protest in the world is in progress right now. A 100km convoy of rigs is on the road headed to Ottawa to shut down parliament. American truckers are also joining. Europeans are also flying in. Get your head out your a*s, Canadians outside of Quebec and Ontario dont fu*k with those pussies. Eastern Canadians are mostly soft as fu*k and try to act American. The revolution has started it began in the mountains of Canada.

Lol stfu pu**y.

4 months ago '21        #10
Youngtaco 
Props total: 357 357  Slaps total: 126 126
Oh boy. This guy went out his way to buy rubbing alcohol so he can bi*ch on YouTube.

4 months ago '05        #11
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59778 59 K  Slaps total: 20001 20 K
Let's hope that any Walmart store or any store that implements a vax mandate ends up hurting and going out of business for opposing our individual inalienable rights.
+1   

4 months ago '21        #12
Tehuti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17624 17 K  Slaps total: 5424 5 K
 Proveone said
N1998s legit think they have an absolute right to shop at the retailer of their choice. Similar to the US, businesses in America Jr. can refuse services to anyone for any reason so long as that reason is not related to membership to a protected class(race, gender, religion, or age). Being Unvaxxed don't cut it.

You're a vaccine supremacist lol. I could maybe possibly see where you're coming from if the vax actually worked but it doesn't. However I encourage you to keep getting all the boosters to see if over time it will make it more effective lol.

;s=19
+2   

4 months ago '14        #13
Gotti Pippen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 67081 67 K  Slaps total: 2744 2 K
Francois Legault is a fu*king goof

4 months ago '14        #14
Gotti Pippen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 67081 67 K  Slaps total: 2744 2 K
 altaluv said
Is that you Chris Sky

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '16        #15
 Tehuti said
You're a vaccine supremacist lol. I could maybe possibly see where you're coming from if the vax actually worked but it doesn't. However I encourage you to keep getting all the boosters to see if over time it will make it more effective lol.

No not a supremacist, I just understand how the law works, and what PRIVATE businesses can and can't do when it comes the right to refuse service. I know it hurts to be told you're not special nor have special protections, but it be like that sometimes. You ain't gotta get the shot, but private businesses ain't gotta allow you access to their services

4 months ago '18        #16
Armstrong 102 
 altaluv said
Lololololol East coasters are Harding then ontarians. Largest protest lolololol man your funny. Country is a joke! Canadians have their a*ses exposed from 2020 onward. Voted Trudeau back in, our media becoming worse the USA. We are about to fall off harder then anyone and it's because Canadians are pussies.
Don't know how we allow the media to not report real sh*t we own the media those are our tax dollars. No one getting health care service and people accept it
Lolol it's all our money and they telling you they printed 63billion just for medical care this year and no one is allowed to have surgery because ina province of 15million 500people are in hospitals lie there's isn't 160+ hospital in the province.
People are dying of cancer heart diseases and problems brought on by extra stress and the Prime Minister says the country can't allow people to be operated on because 10-15% of the population isn't vaccinated ahahahhaha and the sheep accept it. They were suppose to hire 7,500 nurses and doctors allocated all this money and they haven't even hired 25% of that. My client sent me this video today ima try and upload it
+1   

4 months ago '18        #17
Armstrong 102 

4 months ago '18        #18
Armstrong 102 
 Proveone said

But it's discrimination, so we might as well discriminate against the other issues too, might as well go backwards in society and discriminate against race age s*x religion and all that. Discrimination is discrimination.
If your good with one then I'm good with all of them let's become a backwards a*s society again

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '16        #19
 Armstrong 102 said
But it's discrimination, so we might as well discriminate against the other issues too, might as well go backwards in society and discriminate against race age s*x religion and all that. Discrimination is discrimination.
If your good with one then I'm good with all of them let's become a backwards a*s society again
Discrimination....

Unvaxxed are not a protected class

4 months ago '21        #20
Thotslayer 
Props total: 11694 11 K  Slaps total: 1574 1 K
 Armstrong 102 said
Lololololol East coasters are Harding then ontarians. Largest protest lolololol man your funny. Country is a joke! Canadians have their a*ses exposed from 2020 onward. Voted Trudeau back in, our media becoming worse the USA. We are about to fall off harder then anyone and it's because Canadians are pussies.
Don't know how we allow the media to not report real sh*t we own the media those are our tax dollars. No one getting health care service and people accept it
Lolol it's all our money and they telling you they printed 63billion just for medical care this year and no one is allowed to have surgery because ina province of 15million 500people are in hospitals lie there's isn't 160+ hospital in the province.
People are dying of cancer heart diseases and problems brought on by extra stress and the Prime Minister says the country can't allow people to be operated on because 10-15% of the population isn't vaccinated ahahahhaha and the sheep accept it. They were suppose to hire 7,500 nurses and doctors allocated all this money and they haven't even hired 25% of that. My client sent me this video today ima try and upload it
Are you Canadian?

I feel your pain

Our country is pu**y
+1   

4 months ago '14        #21
lmacmtl 
Props total: 579 579  Slaps total: 142 142
This has nothing to do with walmart though. This is the Quebec government putting regulations in place that says any store over 1500 squared meters requires vaccination now. It's not a walmart decision. It's the stupid government and Francois Legault and his stupid rules.

Place is a mess right now and the truckers are our only hope of any normalcy in the near future.

4 months ago '18        #22
Armstrong 102 
 Thotslayer said
Are you Canadian?

I feel your pain

Our country is pu**y
Yes brother Toronto

4 months ago '18        #23
Armstrong 102 
 Proveone said
Discrimination....

Unvaxxed are not a protected class

How so? No it is a class of division now, the leaders and government have made it a "class" when you label a group of citizen you are putting them in a "class"
Smh 🤦*♂️ you probably got vaxx n boosted.
+1   

4 months ago '21        #24
Thotslayer 
Props total: 11694 11 K  Slaps total: 1574 1 K
 Armstrong 102 said
Yes brother Toronto
Ya im in toronto too

Parkdale area.

4 months ago '10        #25
MIDUFINGACEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7150 7 K  Slaps total: 993 993
 Armstrong 102 said
lies the tuck driver strikes etc etc.....
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+59online now  22
Image(s) inside GEM Alert: u can get tiny home from Home Depot for $200 per month and ..
96 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+54online now  15
May 26 - Shooter’s Mom speaks, Footage entering school, SRO on campus was armed!
176 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
NO I.D. Sells His Production Catalog
117 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+39online now  11
Image(s) inside Where did you start?