Hassan Campbell beef vs 5god is heating up…

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 months ago '17        #1
3509 page views
69 comments

JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 57640 57 K  Slaps total: 3813 3 K
Hassan Campbell beef vs 5god is heating up…

Long story short Has said he met dude on the internet, took him shopping, & treated him like a son.

5 god “allegedly” has ties to Kay flock and when has made a video on Kay flock…5 god made a video telling all bloggers and you tubers smd

Fast forward to today it looks like someone busted the windshield on Has whip in the Bronx.

visit this link https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZGOcd8lkLh/

IG

Shall we begin??
+7   

best
worst
69 comments

4 months ago '16        #2
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 135067 135 K  Slaps total: 27493 27 K
ain't seen nobody bust out a windshield since I lived in the projects. Ascension
+30   

4 months ago '13        #3
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 124582 124 K  Slaps total: 11453 11 K
5 God too old to be on crash dummy flock meat
+27   

4 months ago '16        #4
why 5god acting like hassan ain't get this treatment his whole life. He knew to bring that rental
+6   

4 months ago '17        #5
KingBud 
Props total: 13512 13 K  Slaps total: 1057 1 K
This n*gga turned into Jazmine Sullivan..lol
+31   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '19        #6
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 110771 110 K  Slaps total: 25481 25 K
 North!!! said
5 God too old to be on crash dummy flock meat
Aspiring drill rapper in his late 30s

sh*ts disgusting
+20   

4 months ago '21        #7
Still2Highh 
Props total: 30567 30 K  Slaps total: 3956 3 K
Busting windshields ...whats next keying doors??

fu*k kinda female sh*t is this
+47   

4 months ago '15        #8
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 58785 58 K  Slaps total: 25018 25 K
Why he take a grown man shopping lol.
+34   

4 months ago '16        #9
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 69283 69 K  Slaps total: 11109 11 K
 kami said
Them n*ggas was having s*x

That's y the window got busted. That's some scorned female sh*t
+72   

4 months ago '16        #10
 Boogie1790 said
Them n*ggas was having s*x

That's y the window got busted. That's some scorned female sh*t
+20   

4 months ago '17        #11
JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 FrivolousSports said

sh*ts disgusting
Not only that.

Dude been trying to get on for a minute

“I was gonna join the dips but Cam already had Julez”

+32   

4 months ago '16        #12
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 69283 69 K  Slaps total: 11109 11 K
 JacobWatch said
Not only that.

Dude been trying to get on for a minute

“I was gonna join the dips but Cam already had Julez”

Him and Has was definitely in a relationship
+21   

4 months ago '16        #13
 KingBud said
This n*gga turned into Jazmine Sullivan..lol
+1   

4 months ago '07        #14
r.burgundy 
Props total: 32480 32 K  Slaps total: 5235 5 K
This gotta be the weirdest and randomess beef in years
+8   

4 months ago '04        #15
Dot.Com 
Props total: 2712 2 K  Slaps total: 409 409
Crazy how easy it is to make that type of music,
+5   

4 months ago '15        #16
JFTS113  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7755 7 K  Slaps total: 692 692
 kami said
Lmao he ain't take him shopping. They made a video on a clothing store and Hassan bought a coat or two, and they gave him a deal like buy 2 get one free or some sh*t. So he let 5god take the free coat.
+18   

4 months ago '19        #17
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57256 57 K  Slaps total: 9333 9 K
 Still2Highh said
Busting windshields ...whats next keying doors??

fu*k kinda female sh*t is this
I said the same sh*t what type of scorn bi*ch treatment is this lmao, Embarassing af.
+5   

4 months ago '20        #18
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 39229 39 K  Slaps total: 3038 3 K
Sounds like some gay relationship business
+11   

4 months ago '08        #19
AC_89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 86653 86 K  Slaps total: 4005 4 K
Hassan is a weird individual but dude went thru alot so I can’t even judge him
+9   

4 months ago '17        #20
JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 JFTS113 said
Lmao he ain't take him shopping. They made a video on a clothing store and Hassan bought a coat or two, and they gave him a deal like buy 2 get one free or some sh*t. So he let 5god take the free coat.
Ok that makes more sense

That sh*t was sounding a little sus

Was it one of those funny coats like the op?
+6   

4 months ago '15        #21
JFTS113  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7755 7 K  Slaps total: 692 692
 JacobWatch said
Ok that makes more sense

That sh*t was sounding a little sus

Was it one of those funny coats like the op?
Lmao who knows, it probably was
+2   

4 months ago '20        #22
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 51509 51 K  Slaps total: 3536 3 K
Iono man, Hassan kinda fu*ked up linking up with Giacana.

Some of the commenters were gassing Has up saying how they only knew of Giacana (5God) because of Has but dude's been on for a minute.

And it's crazy because like he talks about dirt that really be going on with industry n*ggas and in the streets in his freestyles and music and he's been doing so for a while.

I was thrown off when Has first interviewed this n*gga because if you heard this n*gga's music before watching Hasssan's channel than you'd never think these two would actually link up.

But as they got "cool" you can tell it wasn't an authentic friendship. Idk if Giacana was really using Hassan but they two different types of people.

Just because Has may be from the hood, he not like that. And I don't say that in a bad way or to take away whatever this n*gga did dirt-wise but you really gotta be moving wicked and scummy to move with people like that.

They call each other slime (which imo is like calling someone scum sans what it means in the street), they literally have no issue telling you they on some 10 percent loyal 90 percent grimey ish or "730" ish, etc. Like you really gotta be wicked with them because they only respect that and if you peep their lingo, they letting you know what time they on.

If you tryna be hood, come to the hood but still play by good-guy rules like Hassan was tryna do, you are gonna end up getting done filthy. I said this in another thread but Mobb Deep was really ahead of their time with that Shook Ones song.

And he got way too comfortable letting n*ggas in his pad with no proper vetting process.

They don't respect Has gangster now. They not trying to care about what he did in the 90s and 2000s. The game got a whole new set of players and washed n*ggas trying to catch their second wind; I'm not trying to call anyone washed but this street ish may be moving too fast for this n*gga now and they really ain't tryna hear his "save the world" rhetoric unfortunately.

I fu*ks with his message so I hope he never stops pushing that but he should just stay in Westchester, play it safe, enjoy his success and don't play any of them n*ggas close now that he actually got sh*t to lose and they be posting this n*gga's address in the comments. They could end up doing him really filthy.

You gotta progress, not regress but I realized I done typed a novel so I'll digress.

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 01-24-2022 at 11:56 PM..
+28   

4 months ago '15        #23
Lakehxuse 
Props total: 3785 3 K  Slaps total: 831 831
 FrivolousSports said

sh*ts disgusting
40s. He said he nearly signed with Big Pun but Pun died before it happened. Dude is a goof.
+12   

4 months ago '20        #24
adak31 
Props total: 22471 22 K  Slaps total: 622 622
 FrivolousSports said

sh*ts disgusting
Facts
+3   

4 months ago '20        #25
adak31 
Props total: 22471 22 K  Slaps total: 622 622
 LordGimmeASign said
Iono man, Hassan kinda fu*ked up linking up with Giacana.

Some of the commenters were gassing Has up saying how they only knew of Giacana (5God) because of Has but dude's been on for a minute.

And it's crazy because like he talks about dirt that really be going on with industry n*ggas and in the streets in his freestyles and music and he's been doing so for a while.

I was thrown off when Has first interviewed this n*gga because if you heard this n*gga's music before watching Hasssan's channel than you'd never think these two would actually link up.

But as they got "cool" you can tell it wasn't an authentic friendship. Idk if Giacana was really using Hassan but they two different types of people.

Just because Has may be from the hood, he not like that. And I don't say that in a bad way or to take away whatever this n*gga did dirt-wise but you really gotta be moving wicked and scummy to move with people like that.

They call each other slime (which imo is like calling someone scum sans what it means in the street), they literally have no issue telling you they on some 10 percent loyal 90 percent grimey ish or "730" ish, etc. Like you really gotta be wicked with them because they only respect that and if you peep their lingo, they letting you know what time they on.

If you tryna be hood, come to the hood but still play by good-guy rules like Hassan was tryna do, you are gonna end up getting done filthy. I said this in another thread but Mobb Deep was really ahead of their time with that Shook Ones song.

And he got way too comfortable letting n*ggas in his pad with no proper vetting process.

They don't respect Has gangster now. They not trying to care about what he did in the 90s and 2000s. The game got a whole new set of players and washed n*ggas trying to catch their second wind; I'm not trying to call anyone washed but this street ish may be moving too fast for this n*gga now and they really ain't tryna hear his "save the world" rhetoric unfortunately.

I fu*ks with his message so I hope he never stops pushing that but he should just stay in Westchester, play it safe, enjoy his success and don't play any of them n*ggas close now that he actually got sh*t to lose and they be posting this n*gga's address in the comments. They could end up doing him really filthy.

You gotta progress, not regress but I realized I done typed a novel so I'll digress.
Valid point I don’t mind Has too much because I do think his message is sincere and is needed in our communities hopefully he falls back and plays the crib going forward because n*ggas coming to your crib never ends well.
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside What's up with these n*ggas bringing batty riders back into style.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+43online now  24
Horror film based off Winnie the Pooh in the works; Winnie the Pooh: Blood & H..
117 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+22online now  19
May 25 - Officials say gunman was in the school for up to an hour before offic..
591 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Reseller Zadeh Kicks Leaves Customers With Millions in Outstanding Orders
59 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy