My unit is gorilla. fu-k wit La Familia, I will kill ya

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 months ago '16        #1
1924 page views
40 comments

MILLY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 24421 24 K  Slaps total: 7688 7 K
My unit is gorilla. fu-k wit La Familia, I will k*ll ya

Then get kicked out for fu*kin wit all 50 opps image

+29   

best
worst
40 comments

4 months ago '21        #2
BigGVD 
Props total: 8274 8 K  Slaps total: 1439 1 K
It’s 2022, get off your knees, wipe ur mouth and get over it
+18   

4 months ago '16        #3
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 93541 93 K  Slaps total: 10314 10 K
Bipolar a*s n*gga been confused his whole life
+22   

4 months ago '07        #4
Dat_BK_Nicca  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 4178 4 K  Slaps total: 617 617
he got dropped but he was the only 1 to hold his own against 50
+27   

4 months ago '14        #5
Pilscy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29066 29 K  Slaps total: 4176 4 K
 MILLY said
Then get kicked out for fu*kin wit all 50 opps

ima be real. I never respected 50 cent for that. Game was riding for G-Unit but was trying to make a name for himself. he still was fresh in the game. The fact is game wasnt 50 homie but 50 felt like game owed him that loyalty, just off being part of G unit. As a lifelong 50 cent fan, I cant condone him kicking game out of G-unit for that reason. I think they could've talked that out but they were young and dumb. Game wasnt like Tony yayo or Lloyd banks. they grew up with 50. game came threw dr dre.

now, at the same time, I also cant blame 50 for how he react. he was a young n*gga signing younger n*ggas to his label. game couldn't understand that because he was a...young n*gga that was brought in by a OG (Dre). 50 already had 2 other n*ggas loyal to him that would've never collabed or even show likeness to his opps, because those n*ggas was childhood friends. So I cant blame him for dropping game from G-unit, a brand and label that he started.

Would I still want a game and 50 cent collab these days? n*gga hell yea! I love hip hop. its part of my life. I watched Gucci and Jeezy peace it up in this generation of hip hop... no reason game and 50 cant work these days. Id love to see it happen.

Edit: forgot to mention the obvious of jimmy henchmen. but yeah..

Last edited by Pilscy; 01-25-2022 at 10:42 AM..
+13   

4 months ago '18        #6
The3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13197 13 K  Slaps total: 1956 1 K

+2   

4 months ago '16        #7
JarlesBronson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 26993 26 K  Slaps total: 3402 3 K
Game took on a lot of fif's beefs

I can't blame him for drawing a line at goats like Lox and nas
+14   

4 months ago '16        #8
MILLY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 Pilscy said
ima be real. I never respected 50 cent for that. Game was riding for G-Unit but was trying to make a name for himself. he still was fresh in the game. The fact is game wasnt 50 homie but 50 felt like game owed him that loyalty, just off being part of G unit. As a lifelong 50 cent fan, I cant condone him kicking game out of G-unit for that reason. I think they could've talked that out but they were young and dumb. Game wasnt like Tony yayo or Lloyd banks. they grew up with 50. game came threw dr dre.

now, at the same time, I also cant blame 50 for how he react. he was a young n*gga signing younger n*ggas to his label. game couldn't understand that because he was a...young n*gga that was brought in by a OG (Dre). 50 already had 2 other n*ggas loyal to him that would've never collabed or even show likeness to his opps, because those n*ggas was childhood friends. So I cant blame him for dropping game from G-unit, a brand and label that he started.

Would I still want a game and 50 cent collab these days? n*gga hell yea! I love hip hop. its part of my life. I watched Gucci and Jeezy peace it up in this generation of hip hop... no reason game and 50 cant work these days. Id love to see it happen.

If you in my camp dont fu*k with n*ggas who oppose my camp. I dont care how long we knew each other
+16   

4 months ago '15        #9
g0dfather  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32048 32 K  Slaps total: 8572 8 K
 Dat_BK_Nicca said
I believe ross & game wouldn’t have survived if they were in the east

4 months ago '04        #10
Mike T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 77167 77 K  Slaps total: 9757 9 K
Game rode the hardest & was the best rapper in Gunit.

But when 50 stared sh*t with Nas, Joe, & Jada. Game was like thsts 50s beef I don't have a problem with them n*ggas
+12   

4 months ago '07        #11
killahkazi 
Props total: 7596 7 K  Slaps total: 587 587
 Dat_BK_Nicca said
Budden is a POS, but he was battling the whole G-Unit solo

Not to mention Checkmate from Jadakiss which 50 had no reply for.

Cam'ron and 50 traded some good shots too.

In fact, the only person 50 REALLY destroyed on wax was Ja and MAYBE Fat Joe

Last edited by killahkazi; 01-24-2022 at 10:37 PM..
+8   

4 months ago '15        #12
Suave Mente  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6935 6 K  Slaps total: 1435 1 K
G unit fans ignoring that game wanted to be Hov so bad.
+1   

4 months ago '18        #13
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 53378 53 K  Slaps total: 8011 8 K
That song is basically a Snitch Anthem !

Let me show you where the drugs at where the thugs at....ect

But That Damn Beat So Hard !
God Bless Timbo the King

4 months ago '16        #14
aquisite04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18094 18 K  Slaps total: 1960 1 K
So many dope duos that could've made hiphop even greater but pride, ego, jealousy & insecurity ruined alot of history.

Say what you want now but Game's 1st two albums were damn near classics...too late for reconciliations...should've happened at the meeting they had.

50 should've kept yayo in the background & had him doing other stuff to get paid. Sometimes ya homies ain't great to do business with..

Game was done hard for GUnit & 50 should've rewarded that but his ego was too much
+3   

4 months ago '20        #15
Jaye85 
Props total: 3290 3 K  Slaps total: 296 296
 Pilscy said

I think as well 50 didn't like that Game's first industry/mainstream appearance was his feature for Jim Jones "Certified Gangstas" and not officially under Fif or other G-Unit artists. Around that time Fif was very in house and only worked with (and wanted his artists to work woth) G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath artists or affiliates like Snoop. He saw Dipset as competition (albeit friendly at that time). Plus Game was managed by Jimmy Henchman who didn't like Fif either. But a Fif and Game collabo
in 2022 will be a hit especially (or only) for the 30 and up crowd, nostalgic memories.
+3   

4 months ago '15        #16
GrgeClrk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 71166 71 K  Slaps total: 12138 12 K
 Pilscy said

The real reason Game got kicked out of G Unit was because of increased tensions between both Jimmy Henchman and 50 Cent.

I thought this was pretty well known?
+3   

4 months ago '15        #17
GrgeClrk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 71166 71 K  Slaps total: 12138 12 K
 Rugby Jones said
That song is basically a Snitch Anthem !

Let me show you where the drugs at where the thugs at....ect

But That Damn Beat So Hard !
God Bless Timbo the King
He’s talking to a woman on the chorus. Not the Police
+7   

4 months ago '16        #18
 killahkazi said

Joe was talking to a wall

4 months ago '16        #19
 aquisite04 said
So many dope duos that could've made hiphop even greater but pride, ego, jealousy & insecurity ruined alot of history.

Say what you want now but Game's 1st two albums were damn near classics...too late for reconciliations...should've happened at the meeting they had.

50 should've kept yayo in the background & had him doing other stuff to get paid. Sometimes ya homies ain't great to do business with..

Game was done hard for GUnit & 50 should've rewarded that but his ego was too much
50 rewarded game by giving him a career. Tf lol

4 months ago '07        #20
killahkazi 
 MILLY said
Joe was talking to a wall

+2   

4 months ago '06        #21
angelo noel 
Props total: 10640 10 K  Slaps total: 4146 4 K
 MILLY said
Then get kicked out for fu*kin wit all 50 opps

Fam, that song was made in 2004.

4 months ago '09        #22
abstruse 
Props total: 4997 4 K  Slaps total: 892 892
 killahkazi said

I don't know about fat joe,my fofo was harder than piggy bank
+5   

4 months ago '07        #23
killahkazi 
 abstruse said
I don't know about fat joe,my fofo was harder than piggy bank
Yeah I forgot about that song. I take that statement back.
+1   

4 months ago '19        #24
MP2019  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14159 14 K  Slaps total: 1640 1 K
50 gave him how we do & hate it or love it.

Monster singles. Literally gave him his career while Dre let him rot on a shelf. Yes game wrote his own verses but 50 wrote those hooks and that’s what people vibe to.

Game should have privately spoke to 50 not publicly say that he is cool with his opps. He dumb as fu*k for that. Period. Nothing else to the story.

Last edited by MP2019; 01-25-2022 at 08:31 AM..
+4   

4 months ago '16        #25
90sVibe 
Props total: 8905 8 K  Slaps total: 1359 1 K
50 and Game over a Dre beat was magic and one of the biggest what ifs in that generation.

If 50 had his way , according to his book, Banks would be the best rapper in the world, would’ve made Buck a viable threat to being the south’s best rapper & yayo doing whatever he can. If he has Game in that fold , That shady/Aftermath/G-unit run might look like the Cash Money/Young Money run.
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+25online now  48
May 27|ShowtimePPV: 🇺🇸 Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs ㇌..
84 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+41online now  19
Video inside Katt Williams Calls Chris Rock "Head of The C[][]ns"; Says Oscars' Slap..
127 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+88online now  18
Video inside Do not chase women!
160 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  13
Video inside The Ponzi Scheme Collapse in the Shoe Market