Jan 24 - Deranged Antivaxxer Kennedy Makes Moronic Nazi Analogy

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+52  65
127 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '04        #1
1023 page views
54 comments

gh3tto 
Props total: 53999 53 K  Slaps total: 14482 14 K
Jan 24 - Deranged Antivaxxer Kennedy Makes Moronic Nazi Analogy

RFK Jr. remarks on Anne Frank, vaccines draw condemnation

Anti-vaccine activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. made “deeply offensive” comments when he suggested things are worse for people today than they were for Anne Frank, the teenager who died in a Nazi concentration camp after hiding with her family in a secret annex in an Amsterdam house for two years, several Jewish advocacy and Holocaust remembrance groups said Monday.

“Making reckless comparisons to the Holocaust, the murder of six million Jews, for a political agenda is outrageous and deeply offensive. Those who carelessly invoke Anne Frank, the star badge, and the Nuremberg Trials exploit history and the consequences of hate,” the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum said Monday in a statement posted to Twitter.

A spokesman said the museum made the statement in response to Kennedy’s speech and other recent incidents of people invoking the Holocaust for political purposes. The museum also pointed out that Anne Frank was one of the 1.5 million children who died during the Holocaust.

Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, wrote on Twitter that Kennedy invoking Anne Frank’s memory and the mass murder of Jews by the Nazis to make a comparison with the U.S. government “working to ensure the health of its citizens is deeply inaccurate, deeply offensive and deeply troubling. This must stop.”

Among the others condemning the comment were Yad Vashem, the World Holocaust Remembrance Center, in Jerusalem, which said it “denigrates the memory of its victims and survivors.”

During a Sunday rally in Washington organized by his anti-vaccine nonprofit group Children’s Health Defense, Kennedy complained that people’s rights were being violated by public health measures that had been taken to reduce the number of people sickened and k*lled by COVID-19. He said the nation’s leading infectious disease doctor, Anthony Fauci, was orchestrating “fascism.”

visit this link https://apnews.com/articl .. 4ef3e6d2dce198

rfk a known unhinged weirdo with karen statements like a bodxen antivaxxer

guaranteed that lying bi*ch foilreal follows him on twitter and facebook religiously

best
worst
54 comments

4 months ago '21        #2
Tehuti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17624 17 K  Slaps total: 5424 5 K

4 months ago '04        #3
gh3tto  OP
 retard said
*facebook meme*
is this a bot ?

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '17        #4
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 105637 105 K  Slaps total: 34611 34 K
Meanwhile the antivax crowd is made up mostly of neo nazis and white nationalists.

4 months ago '04        #5
gh3tto  OP
 Ymmot said
Meanwhile the antivax crowd is made up mostly of neo nazis and white nationalists.
did you hear rfk's voice cracking talking about unhinged delusions

he needs a therapist and some medication for his schizophrenia

4 months ago '04        #6
R Dot 
Props total: 6180 6 K  Slaps total: 1947 1 K
 Tehuti said

For real tho it’s good to see not everyone on here is a brainwashed bi*ch
+2   

4 months ago '18        #7
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 10111 10 K  Slaps total: 3762 3 K
 Ymmot said
Your a clown. You must not heard of a continent called Africa !!
Africans don't take poison from the devil
White man so I don't know how you can spew that sentence.
Oh I get it the tv said that so it must be true because good god normal people find out normal people who have to use their brains in life are not getting vaccinated.
Do you run your own business or do you work for someone???
+1   

4 months ago '18        #8
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 82065 82 K  Slaps total: 8206 8 K
 gh3tto said
is this a bot ?

The sad it's not just another nazi moron. But these conservatives are morons, a trumper in my neighborhood got it literally spent 3 weeks in the hospital and tells me told you it was just like the flu....I was like

4 months ago '07        #9
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x79
Props total: 113209 113 K  Slaps total: 15468 15 K
vulnerable people: "please don't spit on me"

anti-vaxxers: "THEY"RE LOADING US UP ON TRAINS AND SENDING US TO death CAMPS!!!"

considerate people: "no, nothing like that is happening, please don't spit on the vulnerable people"

anti-vaxxers: "HOLOCAUST!!!"

rational people: "no, nothing even remotely close to that is happening, please stop spitting on people"

anti-vaxxers: "THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEEDUMB!!!"
+2   

4 months ago '17        #10
ohyouwilin 
Props total: 1546 1 K  Slaps total: 649 649
 Armstrong 102 said
Oh I get it the tv said that so it must be true because good god normal people find out normal people who have to use their brains in life are not getting vaccinated.
Oh yeah that's why 40 million polio vaccines have been administered to just the children alone in Africa?
You anti vax idiots say "don't listen to sh*t you hear on the news, from scientists, from doctors and virologists" but be posting 40 tweets from no name hillbilly white dudes like "see!!!"
I run my own business as well and I ain't white.
Don't be a fu*kin moron.

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '12        #11
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 68544 68 K  Slaps total: 11543 11 K
 DUCEDUCE said
The sad it's not just another nazi moron. But these conservatives are morons, a trumper in my neighborhood got it literally spent 3 weeks in the hospital and tells me told you it was just like the flu....I was like
Older dude at my grocery store is a trumper and said COVID would disappear when Biden gets into office. He eventually caught COVID and was out of work for 4 months. He lost half his weight and looked like he was dying talking about that sh*t kicked my a*s and almost k*lled me smh
+2   

4 months ago '09        #12
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18943 18 K  Slaps total: 2836 2 K
 ohyouwilin said
Oh yeah that's why 40 million polio vaccines have been administered to just the children alone in Africa?
You anti vax idiots say "don't listen to sh*t you hear on the news, from scientists, from doctors and virologists" but be posting 40 tweets from no name hillbilly white dudes like "see!!!"
I run my own business as well and I ain't white.
Don't be a fu*kin moron.
The covid “shot” is different from the polio “vaccine”. They literally changed the definition of vaccine last year to allow it to fit in that category. “Anti-vax” is such a stupid devision the far-left creates over this. These things are still in trial stage, only allowed under the emergency use authorization. It use to be the extreme left that was “anti-vax” over proven Vaccines that didn’t need to be “renewed” every few months, LA had a measles out break because of it. I think the combination of the “people in power” of the CDC having conflicts of interest with Big Pharma, in the pockets of government, the cover up and hiding of the trial data, the manipulation of “covid” numbers by making it profitable for hospitals and the fact that 2 years in they refuse to create an early treatment plan. Have to go no further then India and get an affective early treatment plan… but they all refuse, our own government is making (FDA approved) monoclonal antibodies impossible to get… why? Everyone should be somewhat skeptical

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '17        #13
 Legacy22 said
MISINFORMATION

To date, fewer than half of states have vaccinated a majority of their Black or Hispanic residents, compared to more than 40 that have given at least one dose to a majority of White people.
I'm talking about the driving forces behind the antivaxxer movement, not the sheep influenced by them.

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '17        #14
 Armstrong 102 said
Show me where the tv made the same claim I just made, brainwashed bi*ch.

4 months ago '17        #15
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 223073 223 K  Slaps total: 17730 17 K
 gh3tto said
is this a bot ?

These fools want to be oppressed so badly.

4 months ago '21        #16
 R Dot said

For real tho it’s good to see not everyone on here is a brainwashed bi*ch
That's why I started a account. goofies like op on here promoting communism all day calling everyone that disagrees with them russians & nazis lol hip hop failed these n*ggas

4 months ago '18        #17
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 10111 10 K  Slaps total: 3762 3 K
 Ymmot said
I'm talking about the driving forces behind the antivaxxer movement, not the sheep influenced by them.
You guys who got the vaccine are the only sheep around.
The sheep are the masses the majority that's you clowns you bent over and got ok in the a*s without any lube just like the bi*ches you are.
+1   

4 months ago '04        #18
gh3tto  OP
 Naga Sadow said
These fools want to be oppressed so badly.

imaginary tyranny is one of magats favorite lies

any attempt at managing public health is an outrage to them

the rugged individualist aka selfish a**hole is not built to handle pandemics

4 months ago '17        #19
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 223073 223 K  Slaps total: 17730 17 K
 gh3tto said

imaginary tyranny is one of magats favorite lies

any attempt at managing public health is an outrage to them

the rugged individualist aka selfish a**hole is not built to handle pandemics

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '17        #20
 Legacy22 said
MISINFORMATION!

Do you have any evidence that the majority of blacks and latinos are influenced by racist white people and aren't thinking for themselves? That's a bold claim to make.

you can look at footage of antivax mandate protests in liberal cities and see no white nationalist in sight.

You see the TRUTH is that people of all differenct backgrounds have concerns about the vaccine because they are free thinkers.

So stop your blatant MISINFORMATION unless you have evidence to back it up.

Now get back to explaining why you guys are using tactics ONLY Nazi's or other bad guys in history have ever used while denying you are like them.
You can keep crying with your long a*s bullsh*t posts, but it doesn't change the fact the antivax movement was pushed heavy by q anon and white nationalists online and they targeted certain demographics.

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '17        #21
 Armstrong 102 said
You guys who got the vaccine are the only sheep around.
The sheep are the masses the majority that's you clowns you bent over and got ok in the a*s without any lube just like the bi*ches you are.
Nah, little boy, the sheep are the dumb people who didn't use common sense and believed all the lies they were told on social media. Remember when you sheep believed the vaccines caused people to be magnetic.

4 months ago '12        #22
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 202698 202 K  Slaps total: 11763 11 K
He apologized today and his wife distanced herself from his comments:

+4   

4 months ago '16        #23
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 69286 69 K  Slaps total: 11109 11 K
 Ymmot said
You can keep crying with your long a*s bullsh*t posts, but it doesn't change the fact the antivax movement was pushed heavy by q anon and white nationalists online and they targeted certain demographics.
U just sound like a agent lol. Makes no sense when most black people have been against trump from the beginning

And trump got the shot and has promoted.

Lol n u be talking about religious people cognitive dissonance

4 months ago '21        #24
 Ymmot said

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '17        #25
 Boogie1790 said
U just sound like a agent lol. Makes no sense when most black people have been against trump from the beginning

And trump got the shot and has promoted.

Lol n u be talking about religious people cognitive dissonance
You, like most social media/youtube sheep, don't bother to check your sources. Just because you're against trump or q anon doesn't mean you can't be tricked into believing their bullsh*t. People claiming to be black post known white nationalist sources a lot on this hiphop forum; trust me, it seems really weird to me too. But that's what happens when people follow a narrative without questioning it.

You idiots gotta stop with this stupid a*s "agent" bullsh*t, you sound like you're 8 years old. Quoting a mainstream movie put out by a major Hollywood studio directed by 2 trannies....

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+36online now  20
Image(s) inside Where did you start?
188 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
+18online now  17
Image(s) inside Jamaican beef patty ever made you speak a new language?
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Article inside 'Predator' Spyware Let Government Hackers Break Into Chrome and Andro..
9 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  12
Reseller Zadeh Kicks Leaves Customers With Millions in Outstanding Orders
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy