Blue vs Green Bubbles: This video needed to be made thanks MKBHD

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
16 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

4 months ago '06        #1
6693 page views
99 comments

nolimit34744  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 1479 1 K  Slaps total: 156 156
Blue vs Green Bubbles: This video needed to be made thanks MKBHD

For yall always bi*chin about Blue and Green Bubbles
Here's the difference between the two.

+24   

best
worst
99 comments

4 months ago '18        #2
Phamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11987 11 K  Slaps total: 970 970
All I know is bi*ches fu*king if it’s blue… But if it’s green it’s fu*k you.

Lol. Nah…. But I do have an iPhone 13 Pro

Edit: n*gga a 20 min. video… Didn’t know it was that deep lol

Last edited by Phamous; 01-24-2022 at 07:06 PM..
+96   

4 months ago '17        #3
PHotoChoppa 
Props total: 1512 1 K  Slaps total: 660 660
75% ggggots
+11   

4 months ago '04        #4
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 28309 28 K  Slaps total: 3083 3 K
Maybe this generation cares about that. My friends who live I Europe and Caribbean use what's app A LoT Android or IOS. Yes they still use iMessage and RCS which most newer android phones have but does it really matter as long as the information you sent is received?
+33   

4 months ago '12        #5
Binds 
Props total: 14033 14 K  Slaps total: 997 997
 Phamous said

Lol. Nah…. But I do have an iPhone 13 Pro ��

Fax dudes underestimate how much they not fu*king with green

4 months ago '16        #6
rooseveltdunn 
Props total: 8711 8 K  Slaps total: 385 385
 nwking said
Maybe this generation cares about that. My friends who live I Europe and Caribbean use what's app A LoT Android or IOS. Yes they still use iMessage and RCS which most newer android phones have but does it really matter as long as the information you sent is received?
It's an American thing. In Europe, Asia, and Africa, people use WhatsApp or telegram, not their sms app. iMessage is a great sms app but it does what many other apps already do.
+20   

4 months ago '15        #7
abcxyz 
Props total: 4246 4 K  Slaps total: 1311 1 K
 Phamous said

C'mon now. Nobody even texts anymore. The same people worried about not having green bubbles should focus more on their persona and personal hygiene. If you bathe in axe body wash and only hobbies are social media it's not the green bubbles that's hurting your pu**y game.
+17   

4 months ago '08        #8
606robin 
Props total: 19349 19 K  Slaps total: 1214 1 K
I prefer whatsapp, because all the times overseas. I would be talking to friends, family, women and sh*t better on that. Only downside was dealing with clingy women, who saw I was “online” and sh*t. Didn’t get it all, when they’d be tripping out. When I physically didn’t have my phone (in security locker) so some chicks would wild out. Think I’m dodging them or something.

I prefer iMessage, don’t really like “green bubbles” rather just have the open platform like WhatsApp, just not with a FB face behind it ����*♂️
+11   

4 months ago '08        #9
606robin 
Props total: 19349 19 K  Slaps total: 1214 1 K
Also truthfully, Google DUO is better than FaceTime ����*♂️
+23   

4 months ago '14        #10
Sphynx 
Props total: 111953 111 K  Slaps total: 28522 28 K
I mean it’s stupid but that green bubble makes bi*ches think that you on a flip phone

Regardless of how many more things your Android whatever does than an iPhone or how comparatively expensive it is it doesn’t matter

It’s more bad bi*ches out there who are dumb than smart and to them that green bubble mean you broke, or a weirdo

It’s the cultural residue of that period from 2007-2009 where iPhones was kind of exclusive and if you handed a bi*ch one to put her number in you could see her face light up
+40   

4 months ago '15        #11
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 26658 26 K  Slaps total: 3231 3 K
Everybody here in Japan uses LINE anyway. But yeah wish someone made this vid a decade years ago when I just got an iphone for the first time and was like wtf. With the few people I do actually message on the apple message app alls I know when it goes green something is wrong.
+4   

4 months ago '05        #12
P-Hill 
Props total: 35838 35 K  Slaps total: 2317 2 K
unsubscribed after that unnecessary shot at the Knicks
+2   

4 months ago '20        #13
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25312 25 K  Slaps total: 2266 2 K
If it’s green, I automatically a*sume you're a bot or a scammer from India
+12   

4 months ago '11        #14
Papa Shango  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14786 14 K  Slaps total: 1050 1 K
A Siri, add "the color of the message bubble" to a list of things I have yet to give a fu*k about.
+20   

4 months ago '16        #15
B86 
Props total: 19532 19 K  Slaps total: 4324 4 K
 Phamous said

I don’t even want to fu*k a bi*ch that’s that dumb and shallow. If I accidentally nut in the dumb fu*k I’m stuck with ignorance for the rest of my life…

Last edited by B86; 01-24-2022 at 05:36 PM..
+27   

4 months ago '20        #16
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 51482 51 K  Slaps total: 3533 3 K
 Sphynx said
I mean it’s stupid but that green bubble makes bi*ches think that you on a flip phone

Regardless of how many more things your Android whatever does than an iPhone or how comparatively expensive it is it doesn’t matter

It’s more bad bi*ches out there who are dumb than smart and to them that green bubble mean you broke, or a weirdo

It’s the cultural residue of that period from 2007-2009 where iPhones was kind of exclusive and if you handed a bi*ch one to put her number in you could see her face light up
This post is true; however, you can do iMessage on an Android but people like dwelling on trivial ish.
+4   

4 months ago '16        #17
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 50327 50 K  Slaps total: 11682 11 K
As people above said we use WhatsApp in the Caribbean and the rest of the world. This is purely a North American phenomenon
+16   

4 months ago '18        #18
Dsammy04 
Props total: 2997 2 K  Slaps total: 128 128
Got both phones one for work one for personal. Not gone distinguish which is which.

But in my past iPhone users do try to seem like they are above everyone else if that bubble ain’t blue.

Android users mostly don’t care but they definitely catch flack for messing up the group chat

I think both are normally good for talking to each other until you got to send a pic or video to a different OS.

Whether it’s a blue or green bubble don’t think that’s gone stop anything iMessage is the only standard text app on iPhone vs Android which can come installed with Google Messages/Samsung messages/Verizon Messages etc. Until Google puts its foot down and makes a standardized messages system on Android all the apps would be considered 3rd party

4 months ago '19        #19
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 21276 21 K  Slaps total: 4858 4 K
I already got blue bubbles all day

Signal on Android

If u on iPhone and my messages are ugly green, sucks for you! All my messages are blue
+3   

4 months ago '04        #20
regularjoe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 41076 41 K  Slaps total: 9542 9 K
Alternate take: some of you date dumbass women

Imagine blue bubble or green bubble being the deal breaker
+46   

4 months ago '09        #21
TruthKillz84 
Props total: 548 548  Slaps total: 114 114

I've been getting any woman i want with my Androids for as long as I can remember.

You folks forget confidence comes first but, clearly ya lack that
+16   

4 months ago '20        #22
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 39229 39 K  Slaps total: 3038 3 K
Bx android users still complaining about this sh*t?
+5   

4 months ago '17        #23
Wavegawd 
Props total: 6760 6 K  Slaps total: 1157 1 K
 Sphynx said

Imagine giving a fu*k what batches think and say in 2022. You might as well be the type of guy they "say" they love top while your at it
+11   

4 months ago '17        #24
Wavegawd 
Props total: 6760 6 K  Slaps total: 1157 1 K
 Dsammy04 said
Got both phones one for work one for personal. Not gone distinguish which is which.

But in my past iPhone users do try to seem like they are above everyone else if that bubble ain’t blue.

Android users mostly don’t care but they definitely catch flack for messing up the group chat

I think both are normally good for talking to each other until you got to send a pic or video to a different OS.

Whether it’s a blue or green bubble don’t think that’s gone stop anything iMessage is the only standard text app on iPhone vs Android which can come installed with Google Messages/Samsung messages/Verizon Messages etc. Until Google puts its foot down and makes a standardized messages system on Android all the apps would be considered 3rd party
People be group chats ?....man that's crazy...call me and or link up...these are some weird status symbols.

All I know is my screen is 4k dynamic AMOLED hdr10...fuk a bubble
+9   

4 months ago '05        #25
The Utmost 
Props total: 6014 6 K  Slaps total: 584 584
 P-Hill said
unsubscribed after that unnecessary shot at the Knicks

+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-30online now  36
Jamie Foxx spotted ridin’ round with a new ting going VIRAL
119 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+115online now  16
Image(s) inside Mike Tyson out here strong arming Jayceon Taylor
57 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside "The Stock Market can be on a downward trend for the next 10 years cryp..
62 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+19online now  8
May 24 - 18 children and 2 teachers dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
1349 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy