Francis Ngannou WANTS FREEDOM NOT MONEY - Rejected 7 Million Dollars - Speaks Racist Text

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+41  121
75 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 months ago '09        #1
4909 page views
84 comments

rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 17356 17 K  Slaps total: 1677 1 K
Francis Ngannou WANTS FREEDOM NOT MONEY - Rejected 7 Million Dollars - Speaks Racist Text

Francis on not accepting a new deal prior to Stipe f*ght and prior to Gane f*ght:
Even when they're trying to reach out for a deal, they came out with a good amount of money. I'm like, at this point that doesn't matter. I let all that done on the table, like I don't even care. I'm taking my 600,000. I'm going there. I'm doing this and I'm winning everything.

How much Overall? Yeah, I've been letting a lot of money on the table area even since the sleepy hard By now I might be down at least seven million one. I left on the table. So you said, I'm so happy with my six, on my six on red because I still f*ght for what I want and this is the thing.

Francis on why he didn't take the money
Freedom doesn't work with money, you give up one for one whether you want to freedom. Whether you want money, you give for one to get to gain, right? I just want to be free. We are independent contractors but I cannot go and do other thigns I want to. I just want freedom.

On the racist Text his manager received

*the supposed text*

Full interview:

Francis is not resigning with UFC, Conor and Khabib could not get contracts to be "Free", Francis will not get it.

But this really blows, Francis vs jon Jones IS the f*ght to make.

I am hoping UFC just gives him 1 f*ght contracts at a time, let him go BOX, let him UFC
but who knows, maybe Francis is the CHANGE that UFC gets

Last edited by rexplosive; 01-24-2022 at 06:26 PM..
+35   

best
worst
84 comments

4 months ago '11        #2
CarlozRossi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13859 13 K  Slaps total: 1722 1 K
Dana a bi*ch.

Hope Francis doesn’t give in.
+70   

4 months ago '05        #3
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 133707 133 K  Slaps total: 42490 42 K
From DANA’s business stand point let’s say Francois who is the best hw and top 2-3 in the ufc. Say he goes and does 3 boxing matches and losing all three in embarrassing fashion, that would affect his star power in the ufc brand right? Connor didn’t take a hit and we all know why but isn’t this the reason Dana doesn’t let them f*ght outside the ufc? What benefit would it be for Dana to “free him or any other f*ghter”

Last edited by Tha Boss; 01-24-2022 at 07:56 PM..

4 months ago '17        #4
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 38084 38 K  Slaps total: 19229 19 K
Dana ought to be ashamed pf himself the way he has carried out his conduct per Francis

His manager even got an email from Dana's people on Saturday about being sued for talking to Jake Paul's agent about boxing while under contract.

Dana did everything to sabotage Francis' win and didn't have the decency to show his face or give his congrats. Mofo Acting like a scorned bi*ch a*s pimp who's about to lose his top hoe LOL
+60   

4 months ago '09        #5
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
Props total: 17356 17 K  Slaps total: 1677 1 K
 Tha Boss said
From a business stand point letís say Francois who is the best hw and top 2-3 in the ufc. Say he goes and does 3 boxing matches and losing all three in embarrassing fashion, that would affect his star power in the ufc brand right? Connor didnít take a hit and we all know why but isnít this the reason Dana doesnít let them f*ght outside the ufc?
There is more to it, Conor got the Mayweather f*ght because it did 4+ million views, UFC made 100+ million + grew the brand, it was a no brainer to do that, its benefited the company no matter what happened to conor
whatever conor generated after that was nice, but that one time pay was worth it for business perspective

UFC does multi-f*ght contracts cause it benefits them, they can cut you whenever, but you can never leave - they do this so you dont leave on top and go to another brand and help them grow.

Francis just wants FREEDOM, but these contracts do not do that, I dont see how UFC will ever change their contract for him, they dont even for Conor and hes 10x+ the level of Francis

Which is a shame

I HOPE they can do one f*ght deals with him, that seems fair, he does his UFC match with Jon Jones, then he free, go box or whatever

But Francis would LOVE for UFC to co-promote because they own his highlights and UFC is a machien that could promote that f*ght, easily over 2 million vs tyson fury, even if we know the outcome
+13   

4 months ago '17        #6
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 38084 38 K  Slaps total: 19229 19 K
 Tha Boss said
From a business stand point letís say Francois who is the best hw and top 2-3 in the ufc. Say he goes and does 3 boxing matches and losing all three in embarrassing fashion, that would affect his star power in the ufc brand right? Connor didnít take a hit and we all know why but isnít this the reason Dana doesnít let them f*ght outside the ufc?
Talking like a fu*king moron....what about FREE don't you understand, freedom to do what you want once you are free from your contract. In What fu*king world is Dana looking out for their best interest if he's paying most of them shifty fees?? Does Dana strike you like he cares more about his bottom line or his f*ghters interest?

Francis wants to go box and probably make some nice money while at it...whatever comes with it comes with it, including injuries and losses...but he would have satisfied his conscience by doing so even if he goes 0 - 10. What's so difficult to understand about that Mr "dumb a*s say he goes and does 3 boxing..."

fu*king dummy!!
+14   

4 months ago '05        #7
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 133707 133 K  Slaps total: 42490 42 K
 DonC said
Talking like a fu*king moron....what about FREE don't you understand, freedom to do what you want once you are free from your contract. In What fu*king world is Dana looking out for their best interest if he's paying most of them shifty fees?? Does Dana strike you like he cares more about his bottom line or his f*ghters interest?

Francis wants to go box and probably make some nice money while at it...whatever comes with it comes with it, including injuries and losses...but he would have satisfied his conscience by doing so even if he goes 0 - 10. What's so difficult to understand about that Mr "dumb a*s say he goes and does 3 boxing..."

fu*king dummy!!
Thatís the whole point of my post you saying the SAME EXACT THING Iím alluding to. you n*ggas just love to argue
+5   

4 months ago '05        #8
dagame04 
Props total: 1937 1 K  Slaps total: 483 483
To any boxing purist out there how would Francis do in boxing? I know MMA well and he has really upped his game withe the grappling etc. But could he really go toe to toe with some of the best in the world boxing wise?
+3   

4 months ago '20        #9
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 13791 13 K  Slaps total: 2637 2 K
 Tha Boss said
If he starts boxing he wonít give a fu*k about the ufc because the money difference is so crazy. Heíll get millions for just 1 f*ght. He already seems like he doesnít care too much for ufc imagine when he no longer needs them lol
+6   

4 months ago '13        #10
kromw2 
Props total: 15130 15 K  Slaps total: 1184 1 K
 dagame04 said
To any boxing purist out there how would Francis do in boxing? I know MMA well and he has really upped his game withe the grappling etc. But could he really go toe to toe with some of the best in the world boxing wise?
No. Heíd get k*lled. His punchers chance is even more slim than a regular boxers
+17   

4 months ago '17        #11
92baby 
Props total: 104467 104 K  Slaps total: 13677 13 K
 Tha Boss said
Nah cuz the boxers usually carry the ufc cats in the boxing ring

So it shouldnít be to embarrassing
+1   

4 months ago '11        #12
UrDoinGood 
Props total: 11003 11 K  Slaps total: 2269 2 K
UFC been boring
+3   

4 months ago '14        #13
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 35750 35 K  Slaps total: 10013 10 K
 dagame04 said
No. His boxing is garbage and he gets winded easily. Strong guy tho
+7   

4 months ago '07        #14
S.ScRaTch27 
Props total: 5731 5 K  Slaps total: 613 613
Francis on not accepting a new deal prior to Stipe f*ght and prior to Gane f*ght:
Even when they're trying to reach out for a deal, they came out with a good amount of money. I'm like, at this point that doesn't matter. I let all that done on the table, like I don't even care. I'm taking my 600,000. I'm going there. I'm doing this and I'm winning everything.

How much Overall? Yeah, I've been letting a lot of money on the table area even since the sleepy hard By now I might be down at least seven million one. I left on the table. So you said, I'm so happy with my six, on my six on red because I still f*ght for what I want and this is the thing.

Francis on why he didn't take the money
Freedom doesn't work with money, you give up one for one whether you want to freedom. Whether you want money, you give for one to get to gain, right? I just want to be free. We are independent contractors but I cannot go and do other thigns I want to. I just want freedom.

Why tf did you bother typing that non english bullsh*t smh lol

4 months ago '05        #15
dagame04 
Props total: 1937 1 K  Slaps total: 483 483
I understand wanting freedom but its seemingly not the best move for long term money which is what he wants. He honestly isnt even a big draw in the UFC. I feel like Jon Jones could start that boxing talk tomorrow and Francis would be forgotten.

4 months ago '15        #16
ladondaddy 
Props total: 12821 12 K  Slaps total: 1284 1 K
sh*t ready shake some things up in the ufc. He might be a martyr for bigger changes. Good for Francis man!
+4   

4 months ago '07        #17
Kinglew88 
Props total: 5837 5 K  Slaps total: 930 930
Mans only made 600k

Dana raping these dudes
+19   

4 months ago '08        #18
stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15071 15 K  Slaps total: 2421 2 K
 Tha Boss said
No disrespect to Francis, but I personally dont see how he can sell boxing tickets, who the fu*k is gonna go against him too? Maybe the Logan Paul?

4 months ago '20        #19
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25312 25 K  Slaps total: 2266 2 K
 DonC said
Dana ought to be ashamed pf himself the way he has carried out his conduct per Francis

His manager even got an email from Dana's people on Saturday about being sued for talking to Jake Paul's agent about boxing while under contract.

Dana did everything to sabotage Francis' win and didn't have the decency to show his face or give his congrats. Mofo Acting like a scorned bi*ch a*s pimp who's about to lose his top hoe LOL
Imagine Adam Silver decided not to give a speech after the NBA finals because he was “beefin” with a player on the team that won.

UFC just like their payout purses is a bush league joke run by mob figures and a*sociates.

+11   

4 months ago '09        #20
Zao 
Props total: 26402 26 K  Slaps total: 5854 5 K
Dana wrote that text lol it got all his mannerisms
+19   

4 months ago '09        #21
Zao 
Props total: 26402 26 K  Slaps total: 5854 5 K
 stead21 said
No disrespect to Francis, but I personally dont see how he can sell boxing tickets, who the fu*k is gonna go against him too? Maybe the Logan Paul?

He is the strongest puncher in the world. It's a legit thing that's been measured.

You put the strongest puncher in the world against a HW name then you got a million PPV buys if you market it right

Francis vs Wilder should be the f*ght for real
+5   

4 months ago '16        #22
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 40082 40 K  Slaps total: 4462 4 K
 stead21 said
Tyson Fury has already offered him a f*ght.
+5   

4 months ago '05        #23
choppinggame 
Props total: 2266 2 K  Slaps total: 479 479
It don't take much for him to live. He been broke all his life.

4 months ago '20        #24
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25312 25 K  Slaps total: 2266 2 K
 Tha Boss said
From a business stand point let’s say Francois who is the best hw and top 2-3 in the ufc. Say he goes and does 3 boxing matches and losing all three in embarrassing fashion, that would affect his star power in the ufc brand right? Connor didn’t take a hit and we all know why but isn’t this the reason Dana doesn’t let them f*ght outside the ufc?
He only needs one f*ght with Tyson fury and that 7 mil offered will look like chump change. After that he can retire if he wants to.

Issue is if he does get the f*ght, Dana will f*ght tooth and nail to get a piece of the pie if “his champion” is f*ghting anywhere besides the UFC even if the contract is over with/Francis drops the belt.

Dana doesn’t want to do cross promotion because just like a pimp, why would he want to share the profits from his “hoe” with someone else? He did it once because he fell for mcgregor’s charisma. After Conor lost, he snapped back to reality.

Last edited by Die in Houston; 01-24-2022 at 08:00 PM..
+3   

4 months ago '17        #25
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 27777 27 K  Slaps total: 15046 15 K
 dagame04 said
No, and both paul bros would rightly be favored over him im boxing

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+118online now  25
Image(s) inside Mike Tyson out here strong arming Jayceon Taylor
58 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-30online now  20
Jamie Foxx spotted ridiní round with a new ting going VIRAL
119 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside "The Stock Market can be on a downward trend for the next 10 years cryp..
63 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+19online now  19
May 24 - 18 children and 2 teachers dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
1351 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy