Eric Clapton Suggests Vaxxed Are ‘Victims Of Mass Formation Hypnosis’

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 months ago '19        #1
1818 page views
78 comments

The Dogefather  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 45164 45 K  Slaps total: 9775 9 K
Eric Clapton Suggests Vaxxed Are ‘Victims Of Mass Formation Hypnosis’

Rock and roller Eric Clapton, a staunch anti-vaxxer, suggests anyone who has taken the COVID-19 vaccine is a victim of “mass formation hypnosis.”

Last year, the singer, 76, claimed he suffered side effects after his AstraZeneca shots and he also released an anti-lockdown single, Stand And Deliver, with Van Morrison in 2020.

In a new interview for The Real Music Observer YouTube channel, Clapton said subliminal messaging hidden in advertising is leading people to get the vaccine.

“Whatever the memo was, it hadn’t reached me. Then I started to realize there was really a memo, and a guy, Mattias Desmet [professor of clinical psychology at Ghent University in Belgium], talked about it. And it’s great. The theory of mass formation hypnosis. And I could see it then. Once I kind of started to look for it, I saw it everywhere,” the singer of “Cocaine” said.

“Then I remembered seeing little things on YouTube which were like subliminal advertising. It had been going on for a long time: that thing about ‘you will own nothing and you will be happy.’ And I thought, ‘What’s that mean?’ And bit by bit, I put a rough kind of jigsaw puzzle together. And that made me even more resolute,” Clapton said.

Clapton said he chose to speak out in opposition because “my career had almost gone anyway. At the point where I spoke out it had been almost been 18 months since I’d been forcibly retired. ‘I joined forces with Van and I got the tip Van was standing up to the measures and I thought, ‘Why is nobody else doing this?’ so I contacted him. He said, ‘I’m just objecting, really. But it seems like we’re not even allowed to do that. And nobody else is doing it.'”

“He sent me Stand and Deliver, which he’d already recorded. And it was during the process of talking about that with another musician, getting excited and sharing the news I found that nobody wanted to hear that. I was mystified, I seemed to be the only person that found it exciting or even appropriate. I’m cut from a cloth where if you tell me I can’t do something, I really want to know why,” Clapton said.

The four-and-a-half minute blues song includes some harsh lyrics.

“Do you wanna’ be a free man or do you wanna be a slave?” Clapton, the former Cream guitarist, sings in the song. “Do you wanna’ wear these chains until you’re lying in the grave?”

Other lyrics include: “Magna Carta, Bill of Rights/ The constitution, what’s it worth?/ You know they’re gonna’ grind us down, ah/ Until it really hurts/ Is this a sovereign nation/ Or just a police state?/ You better look out, people/ Before it gets too late.”

The song ends with Clapton singing, “d*ck Turpin wore a mask too,” a reference to an 18th century highwayman who wore a mask to hide his identity as he committed crimes.

+11   

best
worst
78 comments

4 months ago '18        #2
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 64996 64 K  Slaps total: 4542 4 K
What's subliminal about you'll own nothing? I guess people on one side want to understand why everybody isn't on their side but when is it ever like that? There's always two sides. Sometimes more.

Subliminal messages are definitely for real though. Maybe he's right and you'll own nothing and be happy is that type of technique some how... I have studied nlp, suggestive language etc, you'll be happy, isn't what I'd consider subliminal language but maybe that's what he's considering here, suggestive language as subliminal.

R.i.p. to this man though. It's ok to know the truth, but when you have a platform you can't be telling it. They are going to smear him like cream cheese on a bagel.
+4   

4 months ago '13        #3
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 140135 140 K  Slaps total: 55934 55 K
thank u eric
+10   

4 months ago '16        #4
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 101287 101 K  Slaps total: 6523 6 K
fu*k that racist POS. He need to focus on closing his upstairs windows

+9   

4 months ago '16        #5
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 126791 126 K  Slaps total: 13807 13 K
the zillionth vax vs anti vax thread.
+7   

4 months ago '19        #6
The Dogefather  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25 OP
Props total: 45164 45 K  Slaps total: 9775 9 K
 Proveone said

Upstairs window? What’s the story with that

4 months ago '16        #7
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 101287 101 K  Slaps total: 6523 6 K
 The Dogefather said
Upstairs window? What’s the story with that
His kid fell out of one and died back in the 90's
+4   

4 months ago '20        #8
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 39229 39 K  Slaps total: 3038 3 K
 kuul said
Facts most people no matter what they believe are sick of hearing about this sh*t but the f*gs on both sides on this site who argue about this sh*t everyday are psychopaths
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '12        #9
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 68260 68 K  Slaps total: 11424 11 K
 kuul said
I’d almost like there’s a anti vac agenda being pushed on here
+1   

4 months ago '11        #10
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36910 36 K  Slaps total: 5149 5 K
 CrookByTheBook said
My introduction to Clapton

was his music in the background

4 months ago '08        #11
Ridah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5360 5 K  Slaps total: 1574 1 K
 BrooklynDamien said
What's subliminal about you'll own nothing? I guess people on one side want to understand why everybody isn't on their side but when is it ever like that? There's always two sides. Sometimes more.

Subliminal messages are definitely for real though. Maybe he's right and you'll own nothing and be happy is that type of technique some how... I have studied nlp, suggestive language etc, you'll be happy, isn't what I'd consider subliminal language but maybe that's what he's considering here, suggestive language as subliminal.

R.i.p. to this man though. It's ok to know the truth, but when you have a platform you can't be telling it. They are going to smear him like cream cheese on a bagel.
Why can't he be telling the real truth, see fear is stronger than anything in this world as long as everyone scared they'll keep telling the lies unless it's to their own kids of course

Last edited by Ridah; 01-24-2022 at 07:04 PM..
+3   

4 months ago '10        #12
justdezit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5263 5 K  Slaps total: 566 566
don't get your health advice from celebrities.
+8   

4 months ago '07        #13
dollababy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 46783 46 K  Slaps total: 10682 10 K
Vaxxed people think their animals
+1   

4 months ago '14        #14
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 168060 168 K  Slaps total: 37209 37 K
Garbage music

Hate the fact that my music teachers growing up only exposed us to white music from the 70s that was pretty average and overhyped

Instead of Roy Ayers and bossanova
+2   

4 months ago '16        #15
AngelTaster 
Props total: 7951 7 K  Slaps total: 523 523
 BrooklynDamien said

He’s not lying…although it’s being done on both sides and it didn’t just start with this whole Vax era we going through now. It’s just being called out. I do hypnotherapy and NLP and once I learned that, television hasn’t been the same. Especially the news. Our whole day is filled with subliminal messages and suggestive language visuals.

Here is an example of they influence the public

+4   

4 months ago '16        #16
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 126791 126 K  Slaps total: 13807 13 K
 TrillSwag said
I’d almost like there’s a anti vac agenda being pushed on here
Lol i can see that.
+2   

4 months ago '18        #17
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16914 16 K  Slaps total: 3526 3 K
No fu*king sh*t.

Vaxxers did more research debating anti-vaxxers then they did to take the shot in the first place

+4   

4 months ago '20        #18
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 39229 39 K  Slaps total: 3038 3 K
 strungout said
Garbage music

Hate the fact that my music teachers growing up only exposed us to white music from the 70s that was pretty average and overhyped

Instead of Roy Ayers and bossanova
One time a coworker showed me how to play cocaine in like 2 min and I never learned how to play guitar in my life. Lot of that sh*t like Clapton, the stones, Black Sabbath really is overhyped basic sh*t

4 months ago '18        #19
 Ridah said
Why can't he be telling the real truth, see fear is stronger than anything in this world as long as everyone scared they'll keep telling the lies unless it's to their own kids of course
He can do what he likes, and he is. The people with the power to shut him up will likely use that power though.
+1   

4 months ago '04        #20
CentsCuZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10621 10 K  Slaps total: 2597 2 K
A "staunch anti-vaxxer" that got both shots and is only against one specific vaccine. These journalists are mentally retarded.
+1   

4 months ago '18        #21
 AngelTaster said
He’s not lying…although it’s being done on both sides and it didn’t just start with this whole Vax era we going through now. It’s just being called out. I do hypnotherapy and NLP and once I learned that, television hasn’t been the same. Especially the news. Our whole day is filled with subliminal messages and suggestive language visuals.

Here is an example of they influence the public

I've been studying nlp for a decade at least. Suggestive language works, sure. The images etc, I totally agree there.

To think that it would work like this... to where people ignore the obvious scam going on and put their own health and future well being at risk... it's more to it than that. It's a perfect storm. The trump factor. They elected biden just to get rid of dude... the slogan was literally anybody but him. Biden is a joke...

d*ck head trump being against it and saying all this extra sh*t, the natural fear that people have of dying, plus the constant ads sponsored by pharm which of course have the suggestive messages... PLUS these talking heads that people actually take seriously for some reason...

Like somebody acting on CNN are any different than somebody acting on comedy central...

It's all of these things. It's not just subliminal messages.
+2   

4 months ago '08        #22
Ridah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5360 5 K  Slaps total: 1574 1 K
 BrooklynDamien said
He can do what he likes, and he is. The people with the power to shut him up will likely use that power though.
As long as it has the effect it needs to have to me it's worth it & if they do use that power then that was written for him besides Eric lived a good life

4 months ago '17        #23
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31003 31 K  Slaps total: 2557 2 K
 Proveone said

+2   

4 months ago '17        #24
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31003 31 K  Slaps total: 2557 2 K
 Proveone said

Hip me to the racist ish though..

4 months ago '04        #25
strat 
Props total: 4875 4 K  Slaps total: 1036 1 K
 Proveone said

Only thing he hates more than vaccines are Jamaicans LOL
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  59
Image(s) inside Boxden how would u react if this was ur family?
87 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  58
Did Marcus Jordan Sell his “Sole” in Backdoor Sneaker Scandal?
110 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+84online now  30
Which One Of These Is The Actual Earth?
282 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+215online now  29
20 years on Boxden