Jordan Subban hears rassist taunts frm punk hockey player and Rocks his Snot Box👊👊💯

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
-20  97
69 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
70 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

4 months ago '16        #1
6515 page views
148 comments

BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 44797 44 K  Slaps total: 7867 7 K
Jordan Subban hears rassist taunts frm punk hockey player and Rocks his Snot Box👊👊💯

"As soon as I began to turn my back, he started making monkey gestures at me, so I punched him in the face multiple times and he turtled like the coward he is," Jordan Subban tweeted.

The two fought while surrounded by players from both teams. They received major penalties and misconduct penalties that sent them to their locker rooms. Jordan Subban's teammate Nico Blachman left the Stingrays bench to punch Panetta and was also given a game misconduct.

Big Bro made a powerful statement

"The biggest thing that I can say about our family, is that we don't need the pity from anyone," P.K. Subban said. "I didn't need it when I was 5 years old, I didn't need it when I was 10 years old, I didn't need it when I played junior hockey, and my brothers didn't need it.

"We don't need anyone's pity. No one felt sorry for us when we went through our experiences growing up. We don't expect anyone to feel sorry, and we don't expect anyone to really understand that isn't Black. If you're not Black, you're not going to understand this, and that's OK."

The Subbans grew up in Toronto, all three brothers playing pro hockey this aint the first or the last time they gon have take off on a racist.

The incident occurred one day after the American Hockey League suspended San Jose Barracuda forward Krystof Hrabik for 30 games after he made a racist gesture toward Boko Imama of the Tucson Roadrunners in a Jan. 12 game. Hrabik imitated the movements of a monkey in a taunt that targeted Imama, who is Black. Both incidents continue a trend of racist taunts in professional hockey. In 2021, Andrei Deniskin of the Ukrainian Hockey League pantomimed peeling and eating a banana toward Jalen Smereck, who is Black. Deniskin was suspended 13 games.

"For us, this is life. This is life for us, and that's what is sad," he said. "This is life for people who look like me who have gone through the game of hockey. And that's part of the history, whether we like it or not." - PK Subban

Salute to them for playing the sport they luv knowing all the bullsh*t that comes with it. At least hockey lets you f*ght.

heres the vid

+57   

best
worst
148 comments

4 months ago '16        #2
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14 OP
dude already got cut

put sum ice on that eye

+52   

4 months ago '16        #3
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14 OP

+84   

4 months ago '04        #4
Stu Shiesty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 40522 40 K  Slaps total: 7384 7 K
Someone post pic of Hassan holding the toy hammer lol

4 months ago '15        #5
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 83593 83 K  Slaps total: 29282 29 K
They should have games in non cold cities as like exhibition for league exposure.

They should target the south the only place real fans reside

Last edited by 6Fraud; 01-24-2022 at 04:23 PM..

4 months ago '04        #6
NoLedge18720 
Props total: 16973 16 K  Slaps total: 2654 2 K
 BMC1000 said
dude already got cut

put sum ice on that eye

Dude reading a prepared statement and shedding fake tears like he's speaking from his heart. No you just sad you lost your job
+52   

4 months ago '04        #7
Randeezle 
Props total: 6885 6 K  Slaps total: 414 414
Why are the Refs all in the MF way? I thought they let players get down if they had an issue.
+59   

4 months ago '05        #8
pippen33 
Props total: 37156 37 K  Slaps total: 2929 2 K
 Randeezle said
Why are the Refs all in the MF way? I thought they let players get down if they had an issue.
I dont really follow Hockey but I think they let them f*ght to a certain point and then stop it. They dont want someone getting k*lled

Imagine stomping someone out with your skate while he is unconscious. Dont think they want that
+16   

4 months ago '15        #9
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50668 50 K  Slaps total: 6674 6 K
Non racialized players

+50   

4 months ago '20        #10
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 21856 21 K  Slaps total: 10928 10 K
no such thing as racism. every color is mean towards each other. thats just malice.

4 months ago '05        #11
carden2 
Props total: 9932 9 K  Slaps total: 1539 1 K
 BMC1000 said
dude already got cut

put sum ice on that eye

is it just me or when people do that fake breaking down voice during an apology it's almost as if they dont fu*ken mean it. i mean you contemplate on being wrong and knowing that an apology is needed, i feel like your brain has to process it without the emotions. like maybe emotions come after the apology and you make up but during always makes me question the motive.
+13   

4 months ago '20        #12
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 24248 24 K  Slaps total: 39747 39 K
How is that not just flexin?

What has dude seen to make him even jump to the conclusion that was a racial gesture?

False narratives be bullsh*t that sometimes end up stickin.

Last edited by BuiltForThis; 01-24-2022 at 02:43 PM..

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '14        #13
Doc Goblin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 200584 200 K  Slaps total: 49048 49 K
SB .570 #26 (0)
 BMC1000 said
dude already got cut

put sum ice on that eye

+56   

4 months ago '19        #14
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 84652 84 K  Slaps total: 9293 9 K
 GingerBreadMan said
no such thing as racism. every color is mean towards each other. thats just malice.
No there's definitely racism everywhere in the world. It's been defined, detailed, and documented for 1000's of years.

If you want to make the argument there's no race than that's one thing but to say there's no racism is completely false.

Yes everyone is bigoted to a certain degree but that doesn't mean that bigotry isn't some times based on race specifically. Some people just don't like other people and some people don't like specific kinds of people based off race alone.

Honestly you make me dislike white people every comment you make. Is that racist? Yes....... But what I do about it defines me as a bigot or not. I could choose to act on it, I could choose to keep it as a mental note of possible behavior, or I could disregard it as an individual persons specific behavior. I don't have to act as a bigot even if my thought process tells me otherwise.

This is what separates savages from the thinking man. Rational thinking is why the world was so easily colonized. You have to have a certain type of mentality to throw rocks then hide your hands and pretend you don't understand why things are the way they are.

Most Western European folklore is about stealing and k*lling from people who were minding their business. From Jack and the Beanstalk to Hansel and Gretel..... Yet in the rest of the world folklore is mostly advice or anecdotal tales of how to live peacefully. Weird......

Last edited by aaf192020; 01-24-2022 at 03:09 PM..
+40   

4 months ago '18        #15
HoopLife88 
Props total: 53249 53 K  Slaps total: 6905 6 K
Good.

4 months ago '17        #16
ImIHM 
Props total: 19319 19 K  Slaps total: 6115 6 K
 GingerBreadMan said
The most juvenile racism definition of racism states that it is when someone is “mean” towards someone BECAUSE of their dolor

Now compare that to you saying “everyone is mean to each other so racism doesn’t exist”.

You thought that was profound too
+11   

4 months ago '04        #17
biscuit 
Props total: 58358 58 K  Slaps total: 5025 5 K
Kyle Rittenhouse tears and PR team written apology
+17   

4 months ago '18        #18
HBK Kickstand 
Props total: 5823 5 K  Slaps total: 274 274
Punk a*s white boys love to talk sh*t then lie like they ain’t do anything Lmaoo stand on your sh*t with that black eye pu**y boy..”tough man gesture “ but you apologizing like a bi*ch and got your eye blacked Lmaoo yea you really “tough” foh
+23   

4 months ago '16        #19
ImChillin2Hard 
Props total: 12050 12 K  Slaps total: 878 878
 pippen33 said
I dont really follow Hockey but I think they let them f*ght to a certain point and then stop it. They dont want someone getting k*lled

Imagine stomping someone out with your skate while he is unconscious. Dont think they want that
It seemed like the refs didn’t want the, to f*ght. I don’t follow hockey like that either, but refs generally don’t try to stop a f*ght before it starts.

+11   

4 months ago '20        #20
 HBK Kickstand said
Punk a*s white boys love to talk sh*t then lie like they ain’t do anything Lmaoo stand on your sh*t with that black eye pu**y boy..”tough man gesture “ but you apologizing like a bi*ch and got your eye blacked Lmaoo yea you really “tough” foh
Even the guy bx sissy cats believe provided no mention of racial slur words.

Just that he got flexed on and now flexin has become a racial gesture.

What evidence is being used that flexin is a racial gesture?

4 months ago '15        #21
BlueFlames 
Props total: 1192 1 K  Slaps total: 16 16
 NoLedge18720 said
Dude reading a prepared statement and shedding fake tears like he's speaking from his heart. No you just sad you lost your job
I played the vid to hear him out... but as soon as that fool started reading with his eyes I closed that sh*t

FOH

+4   

4 months ago '20        #22
 ImChillin2Hard said
It seemed like the refs didn’t want the, to f*ght. I don’t follow hockey like that either, but refs generally don’t try to stop a f*ght before it starts.

Didn’t see the whole senecio.

Refs was attempting to separate in the corner.

But yeah they sure was focused on one person more than the other.

4 months ago '11        #23
Kooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20719 20 K  Slaps total: 2996 2 K
Shouldn’t resemble monkey gestures around n*ggas

Racist or not there’s sh*t you can’t do to us.

Shouldn’t have had slavery

+16   

4 months ago '11        #24
 GingerBreadMan said
ignorant statement from a **** or someone who isn’t black .
Fixed

4 months ago '11        #25
 BuiltForThis said
How is that not just flexin?

What has dude seen to make him even jump to the conclusion that was a racial gesture?

False narratives be bullsh*t that sometimes end up stickin.

They been the victims of hella racial slurs,

It’s like 5 n*ggas who play in an all white league
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside "The Stock Market can be on a downward trend for the next 10 years cryp..
60 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+189online now  29
Video inside Woman becomes house wife after taking advice from Kevin Samuels. Other ..
241 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  19
May 24 - 18 children and 2 teachers dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
1331 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  16
Funkmaster flex explains why he didn't outkast elevators