dez some dak should have romo teach him how to read defenses

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 months ago '10        #1
1663 page views
87 comments

trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 129310 129 K  Slaps total: 13808 13 K
dez some dak should have romo teach him how to read defenses

maybe he doesn't realize the can't read defenses thing is a racial trope image

best
worst
87 comments

4 months ago '16        #2
AgentOrange 
Props total: 13128 13 K  Slaps total: 2756 2 K
why do people act like Romo was a winner. Dude was Doo Doo Brown in the clutch. He was a good but not elite QB. he won 2 out of 6 playoff games.

+15   

4 months ago '06        #3
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 85717 85 K  Slaps total: 9414 9 K
Now Dak brother done chimed in...

I hate to see sh*t like this, man.

+23   

4 months ago '14        #4
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 20341 20 K  Slaps total: 12128 12 K
 AgentOrange said
why do people act like Romo was a winner. Dude was Doo Doo Brown in the clutch. He was a good but not elite QB. he won 2 out of 6 playoff games.

He was actually one of the best qbs in the clutch. Just know in his final drove against the giants on the last play of the 13-3 season no one was open. Football is a team sport.

4 months ago '06        #5
sunsetnVine 
Props total: 23510 23 K  Slaps total: 2174 2 K
 trill jackson said

maybe he doesn't realize the can't read defenses thing is a racial trope
meant to prop... some right and wong in dez post... not like romo won anything... either..
+1   

4 months ago '06        #6
OJ's_sword 
Props total: 2870 2 K  Slaps total: 81 81
 AgentOrange said

Exactly, it's easy to sound smart when you have an aerial view of the game and the benefit of replays. Dez himself was an overatted bum so not surprising to hear this come from him. You would think him and Romo were Rice and Montana the way some of these Cowboy fans talk about them.

4 months ago '16        #7
AgentOrange 
 Swade009 said
He was actually one of the best qbs in the clutch. Just know in his final drove against the giants on the last play of the 13-3 season no one was open. Football is a team sport.

He was not good in the clutch. That was what separated him from the elites. He could never get it done

Last edited by AgentOrange; 01-24-2022 at 06:29 AM..

4 months ago '21        #8
HolaPapi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x77
Props total: 21397 21 K  Slaps total: 15743 15 K
 soso24 said
Now Dak brother done chimed in...

I hate to see sh*t like this, man.

him and Dak are so toxic..

4 months ago '21        #9
 AgentOrange said

He was not good in the clutch. That was what separated him from the elites. He could never get it done
One play on a fluke snap doesn’t determine if you’re clutch or not

Tony romo was winning game winners with reality show players

Two games where he won on a broken back

Last edited by HolaPapi; 01-24-2022 at 06:31 AM..

4 months ago '19        #10
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 110082 110 K  Slaps total: 25328 25 K
Dak would still be a back up if Romo didn't have a bad back

+7   

4 months ago '21        #11
 trill jackson said

maybe he doesn't realize the can't read defenses thing is a racial trope
n*gga he can’t read defenses… tf you want him say.. you don’t want him acknowledge it because he’s black?

Cardinals baker already exposed after we lost that all you have to do is give him a different look and he’ll switch the play to something that benefits the defense

College sh*t
@

Last edited by HolaPapi; 01-24-2022 at 06:37 AM..
+4   

4 months ago '16        #12
AgentOrange 
 HolaPapi said
One play on a fluke snap doesn’t determine if you’re clutch or not

Tony romo was winning game winners with reality show players

Two games where he won on a broken back
its not one play. Romo most of his career couldn't get out the first round. And he had a stack team that was one of the favorites yr in yr out. He was no Brady, Manning, Brees or Rodgers. He was 2nd tier. 2 for 6 underachiever who for some reason people talk like he won something. Reminds me of those NBA dudes in Boston that act like they were a dynasty with their one championship. But at least they got one

Last edited by AgentOrange; 01-24-2022 at 06:42 AM..
+2   

4 months ago '21        #13
 AgentOrange said
its not one play. Romo most of his career couldn't get out the first round. And he had a stack team that was one of the favorites yr in yr out. He was no Brady, Manning, Brees or Rodgers. He was 2nd tier. 2 for 6 underachiever who for some reason people talk like he won something. Reminds me of those NBA dudes in Boston that act like they was a dynasty with their one championship. But at least they got one
The stack teams he had was 07 and 08

Other than that he played with mediocre oline and 7 different WR groups

At one point miles Austin and laurant Robinson was his top WRs lmaooo …. And he also played with one of the worst Cowboys defenses and still made the playoffs

Is he Payton manning, brees, Tom Brady, Rodgers? No but he beat 3 out 4 QBs in shootouts and had 500 yards in 4 TDs losing when he put up 48 points

Please learn football
+2   

4 months ago '16        #14
AgentOrange 
 HolaPapi said
The stack teams he had was 07 and 08

Other than that he played with mediocre oline and 7 different WR groups

At one point miles Austin and laurant Robinson was his top WRs lmaooo …. And he also played with one of the worst Cowboys defenses and still made the playoffs

Is he Payton manning, brees, Tom Brady, Rodgers? No but he beat 3 out 4 QBs in shootouts and had 500 yards in 4 TDs losing when he put up 48 points

Please learn football
lol mediocre oline. you just a homer. i love my baby mama ill never let her go. Romo won nothing yr in yr out except offseason predictions.

Last edited by AgentOrange; 01-24-2022 at 07:03 AM..

4 months ago '21        #15
 AgentOrange said
lol mediocre oline. you just a homer. i love my baby mama ill never let her go. Romo won nothing yr in yr out except offseason predictions.
It was …. the line didn’t get good until 2014 when we drafted RG Martin and Travis Fredrick the year before that .. which ironically was the year we went 12-4 and lost off the controversial dez catch where Tony romo was clutch the whole 2014-2015 playoffs…

I’m not a homer I’m giving you facts .. I’m not saying he was a hall of famer.. I’m just saying he was way better than how you remember
+7   

4 months ago '16        #16
AgentOrange 
 HolaPapi said
It was …. the line didn’t get good until 2014 when we drafted RG Martin and Travis Fredrick the year before that .. which ironically was the year we went 12-4 and lost off the controversial dez catch where Tony romo was clutch the whole 2014-2015 playoffs…

I’m not a homer I’m giving you facts .. I’m not saying he was a hall of famer.. I’m just saying he was way better than how you remember
you need to learn football. Those numbers didn't lead to winning because Romo in the clutch. he got those yrds because he threw 40/50 times a game. The game changed and now its an air game then a ground and pound. but that was what hurted the cowboys. They threw too much. You going to get yrds but you going to throw INTs in the worst times. its like Westbrook triple doubles. he runs the offense so he will get his numbers regardless if his team wins or loses. and in the clutch its loses. its why he is never considered a winning player. an allstar but not a winner

4 months ago '21        #17
 AgentOrange said
you need to learn football. Those numbers didn't lead to winning because Romo in the clutch. he got those yrds because he threw 40/50 times a game. The game changed and now its an air game then a ground and pound. but that was what hurted the cowboys. They threw too much. You going to get yrds but you going to throw INTs in the worst times. its like Westbrook triple doubles. he runs the offense so he will get his numbers regardless if his team wins or loses. and in the clutch its loses. its why he is never considered a winning player. an allstar but not a winner
Brother you didnt even read nothing I said did I talk about stats and yards? No so wtf does that have to do with my argument?
+3   

4 months ago '16        #18
AgentOrange 
 HolaPapi said
Brother you didn’t even read nothing I said… did I talk about stats and yards? No so wtf does that have to do with my argument?
"but he beat 3 out 4 QBs in shootouts and had 500 yards in 4 TDs losing when he put up 48 points"

You didn't read your comments. You said learn the game then said that. Which if you read my comment is about that. he can put up 48point and still lose because he threw too much. especially in the clutch. And if he wasn't throwing in the clutch, he was fumbling the ball in the clutch. Romo was not a clutch player. He was Westbrook in the clutch

4 months ago '21        #19
 AgentOrange said
"but he beat 3 out 4 QBs in shootouts and had 500 yards in 4 TDs losing when he put up 48 points"

You didn't read your comments. You said learn the game then said that. Which if you read my comment is about that. he can put up 48point and still lose because he threw too much. especially in the clutch. And if he wasn't throwing in the clutch, he was fumbling the ball in the clutch. Romo was not a clutch player. He was Westbrook in the clutch
That was one point and the point Im trying to make is that he had terrible and historically bad defenses

When you score 48 points you shouldnt lose
+5   

4 months ago '15        #20
PineappleOG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47836 47 K  Slaps total: 9201 9 K
Romo has 2 career playoff wins, what’s this man talking about

4 months ago '14        #21
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 20341 20 K  Slaps total: 12128 12 K
 AgentOrange said

You posted videos like an idiot instead of stats

4 months ago '10        #22
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46 OP
Props total: 129310 129 K  Slaps total: 13808 13 K
 PineappleOG said
Romo has 2 career playoff wins, whats this man talking about
He prolly resents dak cause he had his best seasons with romo and had no chemistry with dak. He prolly blames dak for getting cut
+2   

4 months ago '15        #23
PineappleOG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47836 47 K  Slaps total: 9201 9 K
 trill jackson said
He prolly resents dak cause he had his best seasons with romo and had no chemistry with dak. He prolly blames dak for getting cut
Even if he stayed they wouldn't have done anything. Cowboys gon cowboy. VHS rings only

4 months ago '14        #24
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 111538 111 K  Slaps total: 37987 37 K
 HolaPapi said
That was one point and the point Im trying to make is that he had terrible and historically bad defenses

When you score 48 points you shouldnt lose
Romo was the 3rd best qb in his division for most of his career

4 months ago '21        #25
 215Philly said
Romo was the 3rd best qb in his division for most of his career
He wasnt Michael Vick/Nick foles and Eli wasnt better than him

They had better teams
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+152online now  45
When that liquor kicks in
114 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  20
Video inside The New 2023 Range Rover Sport is Beautiful, High-Tech, and Minimalist
47 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+58online now  12
California gas is more than minimum-wage
125 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
5/23..........mush mouth mumbles about her loss to asuka last week