Chipotle is the goat

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Good eats

4 months ago '19        #1
1799 page views
56 comments

ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 21414 21 K  Slaps total: 4907 4 K
Chipotle is the goat

I love chipotle it's the perfect lunch break. Kids meal for 5 bucks and you can just bring your own cup to get a ton of soda or whatever from the fountain. Chips quesadilla rice beans salsa

I never really complained there before tho. Recently they fu*ked up my order they swung the bag around and the sh*t spilled in the bag. Everything was edible but it was a mess.

So I gave em 2 stars in the app and checked the box for I want chipotle to contact me about this order

They sent me a free entree and I was shocked but all the upgrades were free too!

I got me three tacos with double steak guacamole queso Blanco everything that costs extra sh*t came out like a delicious casserole. $20 for it all and just free! Their tacos are incredible, they fry them fresh in the store every day. They're like the cantina taco shells taco bell had a few months ago.

But it took them 45 minutes to make my tacos due to a big rush so I complained again and right away got another entree free!

Steak burrito, double steak, guacamole, queso, extra everything, extra tortilla... Got round $38 worth of chipotle free in two days.

If chipotle fu*ks up complain!
+9   

best
worst
56 comments

4 months ago '19        #2
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP

+2   

4 months ago '04        #3
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 37833 37 K  Slaps total: 3849 3 K
Man that sh*t heavy as fu*k. How the fu*k you eat entire bowl?? I need likeb4 to 5 breaks and sh*t. Even that burrito. And half time that sh*t breaks.

always got damn line too.
+10   

4 months ago '19        #4
 deziking said
Man that sh*t heavy as fu*k. How the fu*k you eat entire bowl?? I need likeb4 to 5 breaks and sh*t. Even that burrito. And half time that sh*t breaks.

It's heaven I love a big meal I can eat slow n savor
+5   

4 months ago '21        #5
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5519 5 K  Slaps total: 1879 1 K
Stop complaining. Have some integrity bro.

And yes i like chipolte as of recent. Trying to stay away from "traditional" fast food places and eat a little cleaner. I plan on going there tomorrow and not getting any meat. Im trying to just eat seafood,veggies and no meat for a couple weeks to slim down before my bday in a month or so.
I dont think chipolte has a seafood option
So it will be rice and beans and veggies.

Im not trying to detox off the meat @ @ @
+3   

4 months ago '18        #6
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 65365 65 K  Slaps total: 4552 4 K
Haven't eaten there in a few years. I used to love it. Went to the one by Yankee stadium and saw them take the temperature of all the food with the same thermometer. That cross contamination was enough for me to stop fu*king with it. Saw they just had a lawsuit like last year but they have a longer history of bad practices come to find out
+6   

4 months ago '21        #7
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5519 5 K  Slaps total: 1879 1 K
 BrooklynDamien said
Haven't eaten there in a few years. I used to love it. Went to the one by Yankee stadium and saw them take the temperature of all the food with the same thermometer. That cross contamination was enough for me to stop fu*king with it. Saw they just had a lawsuit like last year but they have a longer history of bad practices come to find out
Every restaurant has a legal team to deal specifically with lawsuits. Its part of the restaurant business

4 months ago '06        #8
MyStYlEaRt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2256 2 K  Slaps total: 296 296
Man chipolte is where itís at. Still remember the first time an old friend put me onto chipolte, it was an epic night to say the least. I call it healthy fast food. Occasionally the rice isnít well cooked but itís okay.
+10   

4 months ago '09        #9
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 16164 16 K  Slaps total: 4266 4 K
 ym7171yea said
I love chipotle it's the perfect lunch break. Kids meal for 5 bucks and you can just bring your own cup to get a ton of soda or whatever from the fountain. Chips quesadilla rice beans salsa

I never really complained there before tho. Recently they fu*ked up my order they swung the bag around and the sh*t spilled in the bag. Everything was edible but it was a mess.

So I gave em 2 stars in the app and checked the box for I want chipotle to contact me about this order

They sent me a free entree and I was shocked but all the upgrades were free too!

I got me three tacos with double steak guacamole queso Blanco everything that costs extra sh*t came out like a delicious casserole. $20 for it all and just free! Their tacos are incredible, they fry them fresh in the store every day. They're like the cantina taco shells taco bell had a few months ago.

But it took them 45 minutes to make my tacos due to a big rush so I complained again and right away got another entree free!

Steak burrito, double steak, guacamole, queso, extra everything, extra tortilla... Got round $38 worth of chipotle free in two days.

Never order tacos only u get way less just order a bowl and get three tacos on the side
+6   

4 months ago '20        #10
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 25344 25 K  Slaps total: 10239 10 K
 ym7171yea said

U fat bi*ch
This is all I pictured when I read that sh*t

+2   

4 months ago '16        #11
Fumo 
Props total: 10117 10 K  Slaps total: 838 838
Eating Chipotle is like buying soul food from a white restaurant lmfao
+13   

4 months ago '17        #12
Acebit 
Props total: 7046 7 K  Slaps total: 1469 1 K
ChiGoatle
+1   

4 months ago '19        #13
 UncleSpo said
U fat bi*ch
This is all I pictured when I read that sh*t

Nah most days I eat one meal a day plus a snack so if i can just go to one place n be good i dig it
+1   

4 months ago '20        #14
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 39229 39 K  Slaps total: 3038 3 K
 Fumo said
Facts. This thread feels like bizarro world. Local Mexican spot, neighborhood taco lady/taco truck >>>>>>>
+5   

4 months ago '19        #15
 Fumo said
yall too good for $40 of free chipotle? hah
+1   

4 months ago '19        #16
 faceoffizhere said
Never order tacos only u get way less just order a bowl and get three tacos on the side
I just can't do that in the app

4 months ago '04        #17
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 25409 25 K  Slaps total: 4500 4 K
u know the principle of diminishing returns right... i think i was happiest when chipotle tasted good. i really want to simplify my life but feels like im too far gone

4 months ago '16        #18
Fumo 
 ym7171yea said
yall too good for $40 of free chipotle? hah
You eating gentrification burritos..
+7   

4 months ago '16        #19
Fumo 
 POWER RAPS said
Facts. This thread feels like bizarro world. Local Mexican spot, neighborhood taco lady/taco truck >>>>>>>
Yes sir those bira bira tacos on God level...
+1   

4 months ago '19        #20
 Fumo said
You eating gentrification burritos..
course i want cheap protein big portions whole foods its healthy

4 months ago '17        #21
Lazy 
Props total: 34136 34 K  Slaps total: 4445 4 K
Nah

Too many hygiene issues
+2   

4 months ago '07        #22
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x79
Props total: 113209 113 K  Slaps total: 15468 15 K
the strongest complaint is to not give them your money again

4 months ago '17        #23
JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 57655 57 K  Slaps total: 3814 3 K
 Fumo said
Boston market?

sh*t ainít seasoned but that sh*t can get taken down on rare occasions

+7   

4 months ago '09        #24
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 16164 16 K  Slaps total: 4266 4 K
 ym7171yea said
I just can't do that in the app
Uber eats or do you order it thru an app and go in to pick it up?
+1   

4 months ago '04        #25
Mike T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 77166 77 K  Slaps total: 9757 9 K
 deziking said

They fat boys

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  31
Video inside The Ponzi Scheme Collapse in the Shoe Market
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+19online now  31
May 27 - 19 officers playing on their phones while waiting for tactical gear a..
93 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+86online now  24
Video inside Do not chase women!
155 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside This is the endgame of crypto