Jan 23 - 4 KILLED, 1 CRITICAL SUSPECTS OPEN FIRE IN 'TARGETED AMBUSH' INGLEWOOD

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
25 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+59  34
131 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '04        #1
4156 page views
67 comments

zone3cp 
Props total: 178693 178 K  Slaps total: 18044 18 K
Jan 23 - 4 k*llED, 1 CRITICAL SUSPECTS OPEN FIRE IN 'TARGETED AMBUSH' INGLEWOOD

Four people were k*lled and one person was wounded in a shooting at a home in Inglewood early Sunday, in what the mayor called the worst act of violence in the city in years.

Firef*ghters and paramedics were dispatched at 1:43 a.m. to the 1300 block of Park Avenue, according to a Los Angeles County Fire Department dispatcher. Officials said they didn’t know the motive for the shooting and were looking for suspects.
During a morning news conference, Inglewood Mayor James T. Butts Jr. said multiple weapons were used, including one a*sault rifle and one handgun. The victims appeared to have been targeted, he added.

“This is the largest number of shooting victims that have been injured in this city since the 1990s,” Butts told reporters. “When I think about this and hear a crime like this anywhere in New York, in Los Angeles, in Santa Monica, in Culver City, these are sociopathic k*llers that have to be sequestered from society.”

Butts urged the suspects to turn themselves in. “We will find you and prosecute you,” he said.
There were five gunshot victims and three were pronounced dead at the scene, the Los Angeles Fire Department told KNBC-TV Channel 4. Paramedics rushed two others to a hospital.

The street where the shooting happened is lined with one- and two-story homes, not far from Edward Vincent Jr. Park and Centinela Elementary School. It’s less than two miles from the new SoFi Stadium, which would host the NFC championship game next week if the Rams win Sunday’s playoff game against Tampa Bay. It will also be the site of the Super Bowl on Feb. 13.

Police had blocked off Park Avenue in multiple directions, and at least a dozen plastic cones marking shell casings could be seen in the street. Inglewood Police
Department cars were blocking multiple points of entry to the area.

An analysis by The Times of k*llings in L.A. County through the first 11 months of 2021 showed sharp increases in neighborhoods such as Watts and adjoining Florence-Firestone, which each had more than 20 k*llings, and in other cities in the broader L.A. region, including Compton and Long Beach, which each had more than 30.

Inglewood had not seen the same increase in k*llings in 2021 as some neighboring areas.

According to Times data, from January through November 2021, the city recorded 13 homicides, just one more than during the same period in 2020. More recent data were not immediately available.

Inglewood has been in the midst of a major revitalization in recent years, centered around SoFi Stadium. Home prices lately have soared in some parts of the city of 107,000, driven in part by new restaurants and businesses and the anticipated opening of the $2-billion Crenshaw light-rail line.
visit this link https://www.google.com/am .. ay%3f_amp=true

Them Airbnb and house parties is a no no. When i’m out there if aint in the hills don’t go. Inglewood been on fire.

Last edited by zone3cp; 01-23-2022 at 04:51 PM..
+33   

best
worst
67 comments

4 months ago '17        #2
bmf24eva  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 24659 24 K  Slaps total: 6753 6 K
Inglewood??

Def White supremacists involved!

4 months ago '20        #3
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59054 59 K  Slaps total: 10856 10 K
Flu season & muthafukas are still having get togethers

4 months ago '16        #4
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 135067 135 K  Slaps total: 27493 27 K
 bmf24eva said
Inglewood??

+6   

4 months ago '06        #5
sunsetnVine 
Props total: 23533 23 K  Slaps total: 2174 2 K

Someone got they issue
+11   

4 months ago '11        #6
PotheadFocker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 36888 36 K  Slaps total: 4330 4 K
RIP Drakeo

Bout to be a hot winter
+29   

4 months ago '15        #7
Mozart 
Props total: 9163 9 K  Slaps total: 907 907
fu*ked up

4 months ago '17        #8
Thierry Henry 
Props total: 17766 17 K  Slaps total: 555 555
Inglewood, always up to no good
+12   

4 months ago '05        #9
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 125738 125 K  Slaps total: 14998 14 K
Before the pandemic, mad white ppl were moving in, roaming the streets all kinda hours here in Inglewood...sh*t was going for a gentrified vibe quickly, pandemic slowed all that down and they must just stay in the house cuz I don't see them anymore....They spending wild money fixing up Inglewood, but I hear nothing but sirens around here so it's only a cosmetic fix
+34   

4 months ago '20        #10
b4dizzzzzzzle 
Props total: 5176 5 K  Slaps total: 469 469
4hunnnid!

4 months ago '05        #11
 zone3cp said
Four people were k*lled and one person was wounded in a shooting at a home in Inglewood early Sunday, in what the mayor called the worst act of violence in the city in years.

Firef*ghters and paramedics were dispatched at 1:43 a.m. to the 1300 block of Park Avenue, according to a Los Angeles County Fire Department dispatcher. Officials said they didn’t know the motive for the shooting and were looking for suspects.
During a morning news conference, Inglewood Mayor James T. Butts Jr. said multiple weapons were used, including one a*sault rifle and one handgun. The victims appeared to have been targeted, he added.

“This is the largest number of shooting victims that have been injured in this city since the 1990s,” Butts told reporters. “When I think about this and hear a crime like this anywhere in New York, in Los Angeles, in Santa Monica, in Culver City, these are sociopathic k*llers that have to be sequestered from society.”

Butts urged the suspects to turn themselves in. “We will find you and prosecute you,” he said.
There were five gunshot victims and three were pronounced dead at the scene, the Los Angeles Fire Department told KNBC-TV Channel 4. Paramedics rushed two others to a hospital.

The street where the shooting happened is lined with one- and two-story homes, not far from Edward Vincent Jr. Park and Centinela Elementary School. It’s less than two miles from the new SoFi Stadium, which would host the NFC championship game next week if the Rams win Sunday’s playoff game against Tampa Bay. It will also be the site of the Super Bowl on Feb. 13.

Police had blocked off Park Avenue in multiple directions, and at least a dozen plastic cones marking shell casings could be seen in the street. Inglewood Police

An analysis by The Times of k*llings in L.A. County through the first 11 months of 2021 showed sharp increases in neighborhoods such as Watts and adjoining Florence-Firestone, which each had more than 20 k*llings, and in other cities in the broader L.A. region, including Compton and Long Beach, which each had more than 30.

Inglewood had not seen the same increase in k*llings in 2021 as some neighboring areas.

According to Times data, from January through November 2021, the city recorded 13 homicides, just one more than during the same period in 2020. More recent data were not immediately available.

Inglewood has been in the midst of a major revitalization in recent years, centered around SoFi Stadium. Home prices lately have soared in some parts of the city of 107,000, driven in part by new restaurants and businesses and the anticipated opening of the $2-billion Crenshaw light-rail line.

Them Airbnb and house parties is a no no. When i’m out there if aint in the hills don’t go. Inglewood been on fire.

Not even safe in the hills, word to Pop Smoke
+34   

4 months ago '16        #12
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 101500 101 K  Slaps total: 6536 6 K
 tokinjohn said
Before the pandemic, mad white ppl were moving in, roaming the streets all kinda hours here in Inglewood...sh*t was going for a gentrified vibe quickly, pandemic slowed all that down and they must just stay in the house cuz I don't see them anymore....They spending wild money fixing up Inglewood, but I hear nothing but sirens around here so it's only a cosmetic fix
SoFi blew that city up. In 5yrs there won't be many black folks in Inglewood
+17   

4 months ago '21        #13
MISTERCYNICAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 24252 24 K  Slaps total: 2807 2 K
 zone3cp said

Is this related to the YG DRAKEO situation??

4 months ago '22        #14
Deeebo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7041 7 K  Slaps total: 2913 2 K
 MISTERCYNICAL said
n*ggas acting like every shooting in LA related to rap beef
+40   

4 months ago '21        #15
MISTERCYNICAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 24252 24 K  Slaps total: 2807 2 K
 Deeebo said
n*ggas acting like every shooting in LA related to rap beef
I don't live in LA so that's why I asked

Besides I wasn't asking your monkey a*s anyway

Calm down you ain't no damn deebo

Lmao
+21   

4 months ago '06        #16
jccd5. 
Props total: 5515 5 K  Slaps total: 575 575
 MISTERCYNICAL said
Why would it be? Tf?

+13   

4 months ago '17        #17
Wavie Crockett 
Props total: 8566 8 K  Slaps total: 13970 13 K
No riots or process? I wonder why

4 months ago '17        #18
HH080 
Props total: 10745 10 K  Slaps total: 915 915
 bmf24eva said
Inglewood??

What do you get out this? How does this help anything
+6   

4 months ago '17        #19
dubsax 
Props total: 60819 60 K  Slaps total: 5001 5 K
 tokinjohn said
they all in the few gated areas around the stadium
+5   

4 months ago '04        #20
jaynat603  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12083 12 K  Slaps total: 1301 1 K
 MISTERCYNICAL said
No. From the news reporting and the RIP posts to those 2 young women, it was an emotional act that transpired which led to that horrible incident i.e. ex boyfriend/new boyfriend confrontation sh*t. All 5 of them are under 25 too smdh, prayers sent to their families

Last edited by jaynat603; 01-23-2022 at 08:27 PM..
+9   

4 months ago '15        #21
RunupaCheck  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 9251 9 K  Slaps total: 4830 4 K
My partner cousin was k*lled in this. Smh.
+22   

4 months ago '17        #22
Acebit 
Props total: 7046 7 K  Slaps total: 1467 1 K
 MISTERCYNICAL said
Nah, it was a MOB Piru (Compton) party in Inglewood close to enemy territory….from what I heard
+5   

4 months ago '05        #23
 Proveone said
SoFi blew that city up. In 5yrs there won't be many black folks in Inglewood
It slowed down with them moving in since the violence went up, it's funny seeing ppl in them cheap a*s hotels in flocks cuz they got a paint job and a new sign....before the pandemic, blond headed white folks on skate boards 2 a.m on century...ain't seen non of that lately....gonna be crazy when the clippers get in here....I'll be outta here way before that, but gonna keep my apartment for air b n b and make some dough...
+9   

4 months ago '17        #24
Its 
Props total: 37658 37 K  Slaps total: 2860 2 K
 HH080 said
What do you get out this? How does this help anything
Attention my n*gga
And you provided it
Gotta stop feeding these f*g**t a*s 'trolls'
+14   

4 months ago '05        #25
 dubsax said
they all in the few gated areas around the stadium
They in between too, thru multiple 90's blocks...seen them coming in uhauls before we shut down....was a trip to see them out and about all freely late night
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+41online now  15
Image(s) inside Where did you start?
224 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+17online now  10
Justin Timberlake sells his music catalog for $100 million
191 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+54online now  7
May 26 - Shooter’s Mom speaks, Footage entering school, SRO on campus was armed!
193 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
The "Monster" Amber Heard Keeps Referring To...
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy