John Stockton is an anti vax/anti masker - has gonzaga tickets suspended

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+44  62
118 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 months ago '05        #1
949 page views
30 comments

blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 107778 107 K  Slaps total: 85901 85 K
John Stockton is an anti vax/anti masker - has gonzaga tickets suspended

They usually fit a profile image
+8   

best
worst
30 comments

4 months ago '05        #2
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65
Props total: 110810 110 K  Slaps total: 70765 70 K

@

4 months ago '20        #3
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 24248 24 K  Slaps total: 39747 39 K
 POSITIVITY said

@

4 months ago '18        #4
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 10111 10 K  Slaps total: 3762 3 K
 blah blah blah said

They usually fit a profile
Man if you black and got the jab you lose your black card and should now be considered white. If you behave to the tone of your white daddies in government that you a good ol Uncle Tom snow bleached boy. Africans ain't getting the vaxx so you can't be African if you getting vaxx up

4 months ago '18        #5
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 10111 10 K  Slaps total: 3762 3 K
Slap away, it's hard to swallow that yall swallow the white mans c*ck whenever he asks. Miss me with this elites and the systems and Black Lives Matter and the system is rigged and white people this and then y'all go and take the whites vaccine. So you cry and talk sh*t about the white man but you never stand up to him. k*ll other black men but scared to slap the white man.

Cry about the system but follow their every rule. You know who you are that I'm making this reference too sadly it's about 80-90% of you.
Real recognize real and most of you ain't it.
You bend over for mr.good ole sr whiteman. "'Save me Fauci!! Save me white government !! Mask me up and needle me even though my brothers in Africa tell me different ima listen to you my white masters, my white gods"" this how you all are behaving and probably thinking. Covid so scary jab me up and ruin me like you are doing to these athletes.

4 months ago '06        #6
marcusaka50 
Props total: 37997 37 K  Slaps total: 6102 6 K
Steven A is about to cuss him out on TV for the disrespect...he almost died while being vaccinated
+3   

4 months ago '19        #7
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 65944 65 K  Slaps total: 5993 5 K
John Stockton a Boxden member

+4   

4 months ago '05        #8
carden2 
Props total: 10002 10 K  Slaps total: 1539 1 K
 DadeCounty said
John Stockton a Boxden member

what if fras or builtforthis or both of them are john stockton. they do be on here like they retired lol
+4   

4 months ago '16        #9
AgentOrange 
Props total: 13143 13 K  Slaps total: 2757 2 K
I understand you being anti-vac but I don't understand anti-mask. Its nothing to put on a mask. You can't go in most stores without a t-shirt. Whats the matter with putting on a mask even if you think its silly. what harm does it do. I do get upset if I want to go somewhere at the spur of moment and can't because I don't have a mask on me. But I'm not going to cry and make an anti-mask scene. You can't go to certain places dress a certain way. Mask is no different. He knew before hand but decided to get 15mins of viral fame to make a point.

+6   

4 months ago '05        #10
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 115928 115 K  Slaps total: 30382 30 K
 blah blah blah said

What profile you fit with those sandals and socks on in the winter smelling like turmeric and curry powder
+4   

4 months ago '05        #11
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39 OP
 Dun Language said
What profile you fit with those sandals and socks on in the winter smelling like turmeric and curry powder
What profile do you get with a guy who works at footlocker at age 39 and doesn’t stay in his kids life

4 months ago '05        #12
 blah blah blah said
What profile do you get with a guy who works at footlocker at age 39 and doesn’t stay in his kids life
n*ggas would believe you if you wasn't up Here lying about making 100k a year while shopping at ikea for furniture and "ART"

n*gga makes 100k but he comes to boxden to ask if he can get some art for his apartment from ikea.

what else do you expect from someone that grew up eating deep fried rat
On the dirt floor of a mud hut with a tin roof
+1   

4 months ago '05        #13
 Dun Language said
n*ggas would believe you if you wasn't up Here lying about making 100k a year while shopping at ikea for furniture and "ART"

n*gga makes 100k but he comes to boxden to ask if he can get some art for his apartment from ikea.

what else do you expect from someone that grew up eating deep fried rat
On the dirt floor of a mud hut with a tin roof
Fatboy got sad

You talking about some sh*t from 5-6 years ago. I live in a 900k house now

4 months ago '14        #14
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 20345 20 K  Slaps total: 12132 12 K
 blah blah blah said

I think the least vaxxed group is so you're wrong.
+3   

4 months ago '05        #15
 Swade009 said
I think the least vaxxed group is so you're wrong.
That’s more so out of laziness/not caring most likely. The Stockton group are the weirdos protesting and doing clown sh*t

4 months ago '13        #16
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 140355 140 K  Slaps total: 56016 56 K
THank u John

4 months ago '05        #17
 blah blah blah said
Fatboy got sad

You talking about some sh*t from 5-6 years ago. I live in a 900k house now
The devil is a liar

4 months ago '08        #18
halftime 
Props total: 21794 21 K  Slaps total: 2878 2 K
 Armstrong 102 said
Man if you black and got the jab you lose your black card and should now be considered white. If you behave to the tone of your white daddies in government that you a good ol Uncle Tom snow bleached boy. Africans ain't getting the vaxx so you can't be African if you getting vaxx up
suck my d*ck. black people don’t make the car you drive nor the phone you use daily. talking about a black card stfu
+4   

4 months ago '18        #19
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16914 16 K  Slaps total: 3526 3 K
n*gga moves up on my personal PG list for this sh*t
+1   

4 months ago '19        #20
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 37657 37 K  Slaps total: 25760 25 K
Anti-vaxx doesn't automatically equate to racist conservative/Republican, but anti-mask and anti-vaxx kind of scream it.

Hell, you even see Kyrie wearing masks.

4 months ago '17        #21
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 83055 83 K  Slaps total: 6954 6 K
 AgentOrange said
I understand you being anti-vac but I don't understand anti-mask. Its nothing to put on a mask. You can't go in most stores without a t-shirt. Whats the matter with putting on a mask even if you think its silly. what harm does it do. I do get upset if I want to go somewhere at the spur of moment and can't because I don't have a mask on me. But I'm not going to cry and make an anti-mask scene. You can't go to certain places dress a certain way. Mask is no different. He knew before hand but decided to get 15mins of viral fame to make a point.

I been calling them covid contranians. Cus they are looking to argue for attention. Its fine you don't want to take the vaccine. Wear your mask, social distance. Nah these clowns just their bi*ch on cus they are mildly inconvenienced.
+1   

4 months ago '05        #22
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59772 59 K  Slaps total: 19998 19 K
I understand the white conservative point of view because people complying to wear masks is why they are able to get most people to comply and take a "vaccine." To get people to submit their freedom, It's one slow step at a time. Getting people to wear mask was the root of them telling people how to live their lives. The white conservatives feel that if you push back against the mask, you are pushing back against the root of control.

Even though the cloth masks we wear have no substantial and credible scientific data showing that it works, I personally don't have an issue with masks. I just hate the idea that they want to coerce us to put a substance in our body that they can't guarantee is safe or effective.

4 months ago '06        #23
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 34671 34 K  Slaps total: 8982 8 K
 4REAL said
I understand the white conservative point of view because people complying to wear masks is why they are able to get most people to comply and take a "vaccine." To get people to submit their freedom, It's one slow step at a time. Getting people to wear mask was the root of them telling people how to live their lives. The white conservatives feel that if you push back against the mask, you are pushing back against the root of control.

Even though the cloth masks we wear have no substantial and credible scientific data showing that it works, I personally don't have an issue with masks. I just hate the idea that they want to coerce us to put a substance in our body that they can't guarantee is safe or effective.
Anyone who looks at medical guidance during a PANDEMIC of an easily transmissible virus as “control” is a stupid snowflake. Also guidance against CLOTH masks has been around for a long while. If you still wear cloth masks, that’s entirely on you. No one with credibility in the field of virology and infectious diseases is pushing cloth masks anymore.

Could “they” guarantee the safety of these, currently in your body, too?

Maybe you should look up the POTENTIAL side effects of those too.

Last edited by Storchaveli; 01-24-2022 at 09:27 AM..
+1   

4 months ago '05        #24
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59772 59 K  Slaps total: 19998 19 K
 Storchaveli said
Anyone who looks at medical guidance during a PANDEMIC
Yes, let mandate a vaccine to stop the spread even though it doesn’t stop or slow the spread. Great medical advice.

4 months ago '07        #25
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x79
Props total: 113209 113 K  Slaps total: 15468 15 K
 AgentOrange said
IYou can't go in most stores without a t-shirt.

You can't go to certain places dress a certain way. Mask is no different.
same dudes that be "don't tell me in my house" be tellin people in their house

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+35online now  17
Image(s) inside Where did you start?
187 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  14
Article inside 'Predator' Spyware Let Government Hackers Break Into Chrome and Andro..
9 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  13
Reseller Zadeh Kicks Leaves Customers With Millions in Outstanding Orders
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+18online now  12
Image(s) inside Jamaican beef patty ever made you speak a new language?
77 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy