The homie that over stays his welcome

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 months ago '19        #1
1129 page views
27 comments

Beach city  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 65590 65 K  Slaps total: 1507 1 K
The homie that over stays his welcome

This every happened to you?image
+17   

best
worst
27 comments

4 months ago '19        #2
Beach city  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @h!!! @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Last edited by Beach city; 01-23-2022 at 05:49 PM..
+3   

4 months ago '04        #3
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 54282 54 K  Slaps total: 3890 3 K
Bruh...
+2   

4 months ago '17        #4
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 59482 59 K  Slaps total: 26027 26 K
They forgot to show when she starts letting him hit.
+8   

4 months ago '21        #5
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 24034 24 K  Slaps total: 3482 3 K
nope

4 months ago '13        #6
KennyX93 
Props total: 6451 6 K  Slaps total: 1394 1 K
Yeah two weeks ago haha. I had no qualms about kicking homie out tho
+6   

4 months ago '19        #7
 KennyX93 said
Yeah two weeks ago haha. I had no qualms about kicking homie out tho
Lol I feel you.. he was doing to much

4 months ago '19        #8
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 38517 38 K  Slaps total: 5327 5 K
I've only let one dude stay at my crib and it's damn sure wasn't when I was living with my shorty...that's dead...but I did so knowing he was gonna do the right thing...he sold work, got into it with his landlord, and was just in between places, so it was only for a couple months...dude could cook on some top chef sh*t too...so he pulled his weight...i had free weed and edibles; he was a neat freak so cleaned up after himself, and we shared cooking/cleaning duties...when i had to have a shorty over he was ghost and he'd take his shorty to the telly...we coordinated that sh*t and it wasn't half bad tbh....If I had someone taking advantage tho, I'm real good at having tough conversations that a lot of people don't like to have with friends and loved ones...I'll tell u the real w/o embarrassing folks or make them feel lesser...would just give them a time frame when they have to leave...that type of sh*t should be established from the jump anyway....n*gga u staying 2 weeks, 2 months, or 6?...anything longer than that, naw...almost all my friends are doing real well for themselves anyway so this situation is no longer realistic for me personally.

Last edited by Bklynzfinest; 01-23-2022 at 05:52 PM..
+10   

4 months ago '15        #9
TrillTalk520  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43573 43 K  Slaps total: 2821 2 K
Not the pomegranate scrub
+4   

4 months ago '19        #10
 Bklynzfinest said
I've only let one dude stay at my crib and it's damn sure wasn't when I was living with my shorty...that's dead...but I did so knowing he was gonna do the right thing...he sold work, got into it with his landlord, and was just in between places, so it was only for a couple months...dude could cook on some top shelf sh*t too...so he pulled his weight...i had free weed and edibles; he was a neat freak so cleaned up after himself, and we shared cooking/cleaning duties...when i had to have a shorty over he was ghost and he'd take his shorty to the telly...we coordinated that sh*t and it wasn't half bad tbh....If I had someone taking advantage tho, I'm real good at having tough conversations that a lot of people don't like to have with friends and loved ones...I'll tell u the real w/o embarrassing folks or make them feel lesser...would just give them a time frame when they have to leave...that type of sh*t should be established from the jump anyway....n*gga u staying 2 weeks, 2 months, or 6?...anything longer than that, naw...almost all my friends are doing real well for themselves anyway so this situation is no longer realistic for me personally.
You laid some ground rules and seem like your understand how you like things..if you do that then it will run smoothly but sometimes you hit speed bumps...I agree you don't have to embarrass them just tell them straight up you time has been cut short!!
+4   

4 months ago '19        #11
 TrillTalk520 said
Not the pomegranate scrub

His girl was hot!!l
+3   

4 months ago '06        #12
Ave 
Props total: 33844 33 K  Slaps total: 3110 3 K
I be using all them scrubs when i go visit my moms crib for a few days
come out the shower glowing
+6   

4 months ago '05        #13
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 125390 125 K  Slaps total: 14975 14 K
Yeah my uncle, dude was acting like it was his crib cuz he my uncle, had to kick him out....made me and my son miserable with his "talks" every time we bumped into him

Never understood ppl who put maple syrup in the fridge...I leave mine in the cabinet
+6   

4 months ago '19        #14
 tokinjohn said
Yeah my uncle, dude was acting like it was his crib cuz he my uncle, had to kick him out....made me and my son miserable with his "talks" every time we bumped into him

Never understood ppl who put maple syrup in the fridge...I leave mine in the cabinet
Lol you put with him because he was your uncle! But eventually you had kick him out because he got on your nerves! I put leave my syrup in cabinet
+2   

4 months ago '15        #15
TrillTalk520  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43573 43 K  Slaps total: 2821 2 K
 Beach city said
His girl was hot!!l
She sho was
+2   

4 months ago '05        #16
 Beach city said
Lol you put with him because he was your uncle! But eventually you had kick him out because he got on your nerves! I put leave my syrup in cabinet
Yeah it was rough cuz he's looked out for me in my younger years but dude tried to run my crib Damn near.....lol he had a fancy coffee maker that he could grind up the beans or set it to where he could have it drip and even set it to do so for whatever time you need in advance....this cat would be grinding beans 5 a.m. On the weekend....told him he needs his sh*t freshly grinded to go do that sh*t outside....WHO DOES THAT! mind you never gave me a dollar...family be nuts!
+3   

4 months ago '19        #17
 tokinjohn said
Yeah it was rough cuz he's looked out for me in my younger years but dude tried to run my crib Damn near.....lol he had a fancy coffee maker that he could grind up the beans or set it to where he could have it drip and even set it to do so for whatever time you need in advance....this cat would be grinding beans 5 a.m. On the weekend....told him he needs his sh*t freshly grinded to go do that sh*t outside....WHO DOES THAT! mind you never gave me a dollar...family be nuts!
Lol feel you... I'm sure it was a few things that cause you to kick him out..why didn't just grind it at 800 am because 5 is to early in the morning..he was waking up the whole house with that coffee machine..he could've at least shoot some money then you would've kinda let it go..be that family bro
+2   

4 months ago '19        #18
 TrillTalk520 said
She sho was
I see you playa!! That's LA women... when you come to go to dtla! You and girl would like it
+1   

4 months ago '05        #19
 Beach city said
Lol feel you... I'm sure it was a few things that cause you to kick him out..why didn't just grind it at 800 am because 5 is to early in the morning..he was waking up the whole house with that coffee machine..he could've at least shoot some money then you would've kinda let it go..be that family bro
Lol my uncle is a d*ck
+1   

4 months ago '20        #20
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 115676 115 K  Slaps total: 5629 5 K
Remind me when the homie and his girl came to sty at the crib with me and my roommate for a week.

And my roommate was buggin they used our phone too much and were fu*king in the shower with the door open

I talked to my boy about it and he just laughed and said “we’ll clos the door next time”
+3   

4 months ago '19        #21
 tokinjohn said
Lol my uncle is a d*ck
Lol feel you...is he doing OK now?
+1   

4 months ago '19        #22
 Gen Anti Fruit said
Remind me when the homie and his girl came to sty at the crib with me and my roommate for a week.

And my roommate was buggin they used our phone too much and were fu*king in the shower with the door open

I talked to my boy about it and he just laughed and said “we’ll clos the door next time”
Lol I don't care about using the phone... but damn I don't want see y'all lmao...shut the door
+2   

4 months ago '05        #23
 Beach city said
Lol feel you...is he doing OK now?

Lol dude will die being a d*ck
+1   

4 months ago '19        #24
 tokinjohn said
Lol dude will die being a d*ck
Damn he's like that!!
+1   

4 months ago '05        #25
 Beach city said
Damn he's like that!!
He's always been a c*cky weirdo my whole life
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  179
2022 Western Conference Finals: (3) Golden State Warriors vs (4) Dallas Ma..
1960 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+55online now  23
All Bane Quotes From Dark Knight Rises
79 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  18
Video inside Flakko from No Jumper, says Young Thug deserves RICO case for ruining b..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+45online now  9
Image(s) inside Joe fresh goods x New balance 9060 Penny cookie pink
80 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy