Jan 22 - Florida passes bill to stop sexuality discussion in schools

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
29 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '20        #1
2269 page views
80 comments

5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x196
Props total: 105228 105 K  Slaps total: 21477 21 K
Jan 22 - Florida passes bill to stop s*xuality discussion in schools

+51   

best
worst
80 comments

4 months ago '08        #2
stlcardinals19 
Props total: 20294 20 K  Slaps total: 1597 1 K
Frothing at the mouth about free speech and then out right banning speech in classrooms. Also:

However that’s not all the bill does, as parents are also given the right to take legal action against their child’s school district (and subsequently be awarded damages) if they believe any school policies infringe on their “fundamental right to make decisions regarding the upbringing and control of their children.”
This is so going to be parlayed into discussions on race in America w/white parents going to sue whenever they get to the Civil Rights unit during Social Studies

4 months ago '06        #3
DonYBE 
Props total: 22968 22 K  Slaps total: 2109 2 K
Whatever happened to wood shop and auto class? Do they still teach that in school?
+69   

4 months ago '21        #4
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 7789 7 K  Slaps total: 580 580
 DonYBE said
Whatever happened to wood shop and auto class? Do they still teach that in school?
if you was in wood shop and only did bookwork..ya class period was bad as sh*t
+6   

4 months ago '08        #5
stlcardinals19 
Props total: 20294 20 K  Slaps total: 1597 1 K
 DonYBE said
Schools have been phasing out Voc-Ed for a hyper-focus on obtaining a 4yr degree. It's making a bit of an upswing, especially w/student debt being an issue nowadays, but schools are having a tough time finding the funding to reintroduce the classes again
+20   

4 months ago '06        #6
DonYBE 
 ATMBEATZ said
if you was in wood shop and only did bookwork..ya class period was bad as sh*t
All I know we had fun in that sh*t
+16   

4 months ago '06        #7
DonYBE 
 stlcardinals19 said
Schools have been phasing out Voc-Ed for a hyper-focus on obtaining a 4yr degree. It's making a bit of an upswing, especially w/student debt being an issue nowadays, but schools are having a tough time finding the funding to reintroduce the classes again
+2   

4 months ago '16        #8
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36826 36 K  Slaps total: 6596 6 K
Good

All these damn kids growing up confused

Neice in law said the goofiest sh*t ever the other day, taking bout she pans*xual, meanwhile been in a committed relationship with her boyfriend for like 2 years already.

They feel left out now if they not on the gay spectrum somewhere.

It's weird as hell that it took this long to try to curve that sh*t, but I'm all for it
+38   

4 months ago '04        #9
class01 
Props total: 2882 2 K  Slaps total: 337 337
I don't see a problem here. Should be up to the parents what gets pushed on their kids. Homeschool looking better and better
+25   

4 months ago '12        #10
daman729 
Props total: 98146 98 K  Slaps total: 4031 4 K

Good!!!! The radical portion of the LGBT community been coming for the kids for years. Little children cant even watch fu*kin cartoons anymore without seeing cross-dressers and gay sh*t written in the story.
+40   

4 months ago '16        #11
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 135067 135 K  Slaps total: 27493 27 K
they crazy enough in gator alley
+1   

4 months ago '04        #12
JugernoT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7447 7 K  Slaps total: 969 969
I grew up Catholic in Michigan and didn't know anything about gay people until I moved to South Florida when I was 11. They are just people.. I never met one gay person until I moved here, but subjects about s*xuality should be discussed. Republicans don't even want race discussed or put into its proper context given our terrible history. I don't like this at all to be honest. It should be discussed so kids can have understanding and won't grow up with negative misconceptions. It won't make them gay or bi guys... Healthy discussions are productive and helpful.

4 months ago '04        #13
Also, we are wasting time with garbage bills like this when somehow schools aren't demanded to offer finance classes to help teach how to budget, do taxes or how to manage credit cards.
+11   

4 months ago '11        #14
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 20991 20 K  Slaps total: 3049 3 K
Mehh. Kids shouldn't be forced to hold certain views. That's not the schools responsibility, but the parents.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 01-22-2022 at 07:48 PM..

4 months ago '15        #15
T Town84 
Props total: 9989 9 K  Slaps total: 435 435
Was delivering mail on one of my old routes before about a yr in a half ago and they starting it early to smh...

+4   

4 months ago '08        #16
MotorBoat Jones 
Props total: 6952 6 K  Slaps total: 622 622
Do they even still teach s*x Ed ?
+5   

4 months ago '04        #17
 MotorBoat Jones said
Do they even still teach s*x Ed ?
Bro I looked it up and, "s*x education is not currently mandated in Florida" .

I don't even get it anymore. Luckily my highschool had it as a mandatory class here. But it was a charter school. This honestly makes a lot of sense to me now lol.
+6   

4 months ago '08        #18
MotorBoat Jones 
Props total: 6952 6 K  Slaps total: 622 622
 JugernoT said
Bro I looked it up and, "s*x education is not currently mandated in Florida" .

I don't even get it anymore. Luckily my highschool had it as a mandatory class here. But it was a charter school. This honestly makes a lot of sense to me now lol.

Wow.. that's crazy.

Teen moms about to be an epidemic.
+2   

4 months ago '16        #19
BlackJew 
Props total: 5545 5 K  Slaps total: 1451 1 K
 JugernoT said
I grew up Catholic in Michigan and didn't know anything about gay people until I moved to South Florida when I was 11. They are just people.. I never met one gay person until I moved here, but subjects about s*xuality should be discussed. Republicans don't even want race discussed or put into its proper context given our terrible history. I don't like this at all to be honest. It should be discussed so kids can have understanding and won't grow up with negative misconceptions. It won't make them gay or bi guys... Healthy discussions are productive and helpful.
Parents job to should discuss at home.
+3   

4 months ago '04        #20
 BlackJew said
I disagree given the context. If we want to go that route it's the the same with slavery, reconstruction, civil rights for both African Americans and women, Chinese people, Native Americans etc. Gay people are born that way and we don't need ignorant parents being the end all be all of how young people view them. There are too many misconceptions and wrong information when it comes to this subject.

4 months ago '20        #21
Likeaboss38732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13562 13 K  Slaps total: 1081 1 K
What the hell is LGTB+ history... what they gone be in class discussing?!? the history of dudes cross dressing?!? How bruce Jenner got woman of the year year before?!?
+13   

4 months ago '16        #22
BlackJew 
 JugernoT said
I disagree given the context. If we want to go that route it's the the same with slavery, reconstruction, civil rights for both African Americans and women, Chinese people, Native Americans etc. Gay people are born that way and we don't need ignorant parents being the end all be all of how young people view them. There are too many misconceptions and wrong information when it comes to this subject.
Here you go equating gay rights with black people/slavery. Should never be compared. You lost me on that.
+12   

4 months ago '11        #23
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 45316 45 K  Slaps total: 9538 9 K
You can't do sh*t without a bill being passed.

4 months ago '04        #24
 BlackJew said
Sorry, but you're an idiot who can't think rationally. There are tons of sh*tty parents out there with insane views.. This should not just be a parents job. Also, this bill is just about discussing s*xuality. It's not even about condoning it.

4 months ago '16        #25
BlackJew 
 JugernoT said
Sorry, but you're an idiot who can't think rationally. There are tons of sh*tty parents out there with insane views.. This should not just be a parents job. Also, this bill is just about discussing s*xuality. It's not even about condoning it.
No you’re just a f*g**t.
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  12
May 26 - Shooter’s Mom speaks, Footage entering school, SRO on campus was armed!
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
How does 2 n*ggas from canada create the same concept album at the same time?
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  6
Justin Timberlake sells his music catalog for $100 million
191 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+152online now  5
Image(s) inside Ice T pulling up at Ceasers Palace