online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Nicki Minaj Wants To Sanction r@pe Accuser For Claiming Rapper Is A Member Of The Bloods

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 years ago '15        #1
3774 page views
73 comments

Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x206
Props total: 163746 163 K  Slaps total: 20061 20 K
Nicki Minaj Wants To Sanction r@pe Accuser For Claiming Rapper Is A Member Of The Bloods

Nicki Minaj is not backing down in the ongoing battle with a woman suing the rapper and her husband for $20 million.

Nicki Minaj is attempting to sanction Jennifer Hough and her lawyers for telling a judge Nicki and Kenneth were members of a ruthless New York gang.
Jennifer Hough is suing Nicki Minaj and her husband, Kenneth Petty, claiming the couple embarked on a campaign of harassment to get her to recant r@pe allegations against Kenneth.

According to Hough, Kenneth Petty offered her as much as $500,000 to recant her claim that he r@ped her at knifepoint in 1994.

The couple hired private detectives to track her down, harassed her daughter, and forced Hough to move to multiple states in fear for her life.

Jennifer Hough claims Nicki Minaj and Kenneth Petty ordered their associates to threaten her life when she refused. She claims an associate named Black and other unknown individuals have been threatening her life on behalf of Nicki Minaj and Kenneth Petty.

Hough’s lawyers Tyrone Blackburn and Steven N. Gordon claimed Nikki and Kenneth are members of the Makk Baller Brims, a Queens-based subset of the Bloods.

Nicki wants to sanction Hough for smearing her good name over the “inexcusable and wholly unsupported accusations against Ms. Maraj, such as that she ordered someone to ki1l [Hough] and that she is a member of a notorious street gang,” according to the rapper’s lawyer Judd Burstein.

Last week, it was revealed Nicki Minaj had been dropped from Jennifer Hough’s lawsuit. However, the legal move was a formality, so the lawsuit could be re-filed in a new jurisdiction, California, the state where Nicki and Kenneth live.

https://allhiphop.com/new .. g-allegations/
+4   

icon
best
icon
worst
73 comments

2 years ago '16        #2
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 135130 135 K  Slaps total: 27534 27 K
emoji
nicki enables rapists
+69   

2 years ago '18        #3
NvrCMiNut 
Props total: 10535 10 K  Slaps total: 3137 3 K
What a scumbag Nicki and this guy are. r@pe a chick then hara$s her after the fact because it’s making you look bad. Smh
+47   

2 years ago '10        #4
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 66451 66 K  Slaps total: 2576 2 K
I thought the sh1t was dropped
emoji

I hope shawty wins
emoji
+33   

2 years ago '20        #5
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 57095 57 K  Slaps total: 3899 3 K
Wow, Nicki has been on some reckless sh1t and I noticed it was after these three things took place:

1. After she left Safaree.
2. After her brother went to jail for that s3xual charge.
3. After she beefed with Remy.
+38   

2 years ago '20        #6
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x274
Props total: 144424 144 K  Slaps total: 30972 30 K
Why she ain’t get the bag before he got with Nicki?
+11   

2 years ago '20        #7
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 57095 57 K  Slaps total: 3899 3 K
 5ive04our said 🔗
You have a point here but dude got charged and registered as a s3x offender way before he got with and married Nicki.

It seems like a bag chase but the r@pe sh1t ain't cool overall.

Let's see how this plays out.
+14   

2 years ago '08        #8
Skilly713 
Props total: 69104 69 K  Slaps total: 4719 4 K
 5ive04our said 🔗
They probably low balled her on hush money
+4   

2 years ago '16        #9
aquisite04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 21412 21 K  Slaps total: 2191 2 K
I'll wait it out...seen too many false rap charges yo automatically jump to her side but seeing as minaji brother was a chumo and this dude is accused of r@pe, it's too many similarities to ignore yet i still need to see substantial evidence..i don't play with r@pe and i dont play with false accusations either.

Minaji been a sh1tty person...no matter how beautfiul she is to me.
+2   

2 years ago '20        #10
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x274
Props total: 144424 144 K  Slaps total: 30972 30 K
 Ski1ly713 said 🔗
They probably low balled her on hush money
Key word BEFORE nicki
+3   

2 years ago '16        #11
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 49864 49 K  Slaps total: 5443 5 K
 aquisite04 said 🔗
I'll wait it out...seen too many false rap charges yo automatically jump to her side but seeing as minaji brother was a chumo and this dude is accused of r@pe, it's too many similarities to ignore yet i still need to see substantial evidence..i don't play with r@pe and i dont play with false accusations either.

He's already been convicted. This isn't a new claim.
+20   

2 years ago '20        #12
Young Destro55 
Props total: 10140 10 K  Slaps total: 584 584
 aquisite04 said 🔗

He's been convicted yrs ago, problems started because he has to register as a s3x offender in whatever state he moves to. I think she moved to la & he didn't register & got in trouble so he started pressing her to drop the charges damn near 20 yrs later. n1gga could've just complied with the law and all of this would've been avoided
+27   

2 years ago '16        #13
aquisite04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 21412 21 K  Slaps total: 2191 2 K
 Negusis said 🔗
He's already been convicted. This isn't a new claim.
 Young Destro55 said 🔗
He's been convicted yrs ago, problems started because he has to register as a s3x offender in whatever state he moves to. I think she moved to la & he didn't register & got in trouble so he started pressing her to drop the charges damn near 20 yrs later. n1gga could've just complied with the law and all of this would've been avoided
I havent kept up with hiphop related news since the 2000s...well then minaji and all her family, when they knew his past yet still had a baby by him, are trash.

Now the hordes of little girls and adults who were her biggest supporters doing her prime are in the same dysfunctional ideology. Goodness gracious
+9   

2 years ago '17        #14
JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 68229 68 K  Slaps total: 4356 4 K
 5ive04our said 🔗
This is not about a bag.

Dude caught the charge and went to prison.

This is all because Nicki started dm’ing her offering her money to help out her husband because he failed to register as a s3x offender.

When the woman didn’t take the money Nicki started sending other people to ‘convince’ her

I remember reading the story and thinking how fu#ked up of a situation that is.

emoji
+25   

2 years ago '17        #15
EAST ATL 
Props total: 11479 11 K  Slaps total: 806 806

WHKPDLP2X to all my ��️Z tho
+6   

2 years ago '15        #16
Laureltonbred 
Props total: 8160 8 K  Slaps total: 1203 1 K
I’m from Queens so the real story behind this all isn’t what the public thinks..

I’ll say this if Zoo really was a rapist you would think the Makks would be fu#kin with him ?? It’s not like he’s 69 generating them millions of dollars from his record sales..

I’ll just leave it there..

2 years ago '21        #17
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 21013 21 K  Slaps total: 1963 1 K
them trini women are wild..love em tho
+3   

2 years ago '21        #18
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 33961 33 K  Slaps total: 15275 15 K
IDK Man...At Fist, shorty claims seemed like a slam dunk, but alot of inconsistencies and CAP in her story surfaced since then...Even about the original R@pe case...I think Zoo deserves at least a Retrial!

2 years ago '20        #19
Young Destro55 
Props total: 10140 10 K  Slaps total: 584 584
 Laureltonbred said 🔗
I’m from Queens so the real story behind this all isn’t what the public thinks..

I’ll say this if Zoo really was a rapist you would think the Makks would be fu#kin with him ?? It’s not like he’s 69 generating them millions of dollars from his record sales..

Gangs keep murderers on deck, you think a rapist is beneath them
emoji
+21   

2 years ago '10        #20
bunun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 27129 27 K  Slaps total: 2055 2 K
 5ive04our said 🔗
victim was living her life, minding her business. nicki marries rapist and the media looks for the victim

the article says nicki tried to pay her off, and she refused 500k
+7   

2 years ago '21        #21
BigGVD 
Props total: 9478 9 K  Slaps total: 1823 1 K
 Young Destro55 said 🔗
emoji
You sound dumb

2 years ago '18        #22
NvrCMiNut 
Props total: 10535 10 K  Slaps total: 3137 3 K
 Laureltonbred said 🔗

Yes n1gga tf. Everyone knows ny bloods are all about numbers and have no structure.
+6   

2 years ago '18        #23
Steve Gee97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 57865 57 K  Slaps total: 9614 9 K
Nicki passed on Safaree for a damn rapist and had the nerve to have a child by him..

emoji

That girl has no class. Drake and others better keep their children away from Nicki and her man.

Ain't no playdates and sleepovers happening around these parts.

The Bloods ain't sh1t either for having a rapist in the crew. In the olden days, Kenneth would have been food.
+11   

2 years ago '18        #24
Steve Gee97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 57865 57 K  Slaps total: 9614 9 K
 Young Destro55 said 🔗
emoji
You must have heard the code of Thug Life then..word to Pac and the OGs

Even the OGs had some morals. I guarantee that they would have dealt with Kenny for the r@pe of a young girl.

Rule #17 should have been enforced.

Last edited by Steve Gee97; 01-23-2022 at 05:30 AM..

2 years ago '08        #25
Solitary Genius 
Props total: 21930 21 K  Slaps total: 3511 3 K
All that believe women sh1t go out the window when it's exposing someone powerful and beloved huh? *coughs Joe Biden and Nicki Minaj*

sh1t be a different set of rules for different ppl
+1   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3318
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
281 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5116
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4110
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+576
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food