Vanilla Ice Was TRASH!!! How Was He Allowed In Hip Hop

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
36 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
33 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 months ago '19        #1
1553 page views
61 comments

dametyme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 3564 3 K  Slaps total: 1283 1 K
Vanilla Ice Was TRASH!!! How Was He Allowed In Hip Hop

The First Industry Plant.

best
worst
61 comments

4 months ago '05        #2
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 107774 107 K  Slaps total: 85901 85 K
Ice ice baby was fire bro
+35   

4 months ago '04        #3
MegaTON 
Props total: 16749 16 K  Slaps total: 3207 3 K

different era
and dont act like the new talent pool doesnt have bars that are just as corny
flo-rida/jason derulo are a lot of these n*ggas dads as far as song structure/rhyme structure go
+14   

4 months ago '13        #4
streetsweep55 
Props total: 2732 2 K  Slaps total: 275 275
(1) I'm not clicking your trash a*s YouTube page

(2) Vanilla Ice might of been an industry plant, but 90s Vanilla Ice could out rap a large majority of the rappers out right now.

+31   

4 months ago '19        #5
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 84655 84 K  Slaps total: 9293 9 K
It's simple: capitalism and a need for cultural and social acceptance.

As soon as you show interest in someone else's culture there's always people who want to sell you the culture and people who want you to embrace their culture.

I've been ingratiated into Lao/Thai, Hawaiian, Samoan, Filipino, West African, and White culture's as an "outsider". It's always the fxcking same. You show genuine interest and now you're the token Black guy if you don't stay true to yourself.

That's Vanilla Ice, the token white guy.
+1   

4 months ago '05        #6
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 110951 110 K  Slaps total: 4759 4 K
 blah blah blah said
Ice ice baby was fire bro

+45   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '13        #7
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x99
Props total: 55527 55 K  Slaps total: 38405 38 K
 streetsweep55 said
(1) I'm not clicking your trash a*s YouTube page

(2) Vanilla Ice might of been an industry plant, but 90s Vanilla Ice could out rap a large majority of the rappers out right now.

Exactly people hate Vanilla Ice because Suge Knight hung him off the balcony and made him p*ss on his self after not paying the black dude "Chocolate" who wrote "Ice Ice Baby". But Vanilla Ice would sh*t on all these rappers:
6ix9ine
Lil pump
G eazy
Logic
Post Malone
Mgk
Lil d*cky
Macklemore
The island boys
Yelawolf
Asher roth
Paul wall
Kid rock
Action Bronson

4 months ago '11        #8
Wes10 
Props total: 1770 1 K  Slaps total: 234 234
true sh*t .... was a certain demographic's answer to Hammer. even sent him out to send shots at dude lol
+10   

4 months ago '11        #9
Wes10 
Props total: 1770 1 K  Slaps total: 234 234
but I fu*ked w the junt he had in ninja turtles 2 ....
+2   

4 months ago '06        #10
marcusaka50 
Props total: 37981 37 K  Slaps total: 6102 6 K
Suge knight

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '13        #11
 aaf192020 said
It's simple: capitalism and a need for cultural and social acceptance.

As soon as you show interest in someone else's culture there's always people who want to sell you the culture and people who want you to embrace their culture.

I've been ingratiated into Lao/Thai, Hawaiian, Samoan, Filipino, West African, and White culture's as an "outsider". It's always the fxcking same. You show genuine interest and now you're the token Black guy if you don't stay true to yourself.

That's Vanilla Ice, the token white guy.
Vanilla Ice was the white boy that wished he was black. He was the white boy that hated white people and loved black people.

Hip Hop is so loved globally that every race wants to be black and want to be cool like black people.

Now there's millions of white, asian, latino, chinese, and mexican dudes that wannabe black and wish they were black.

Hip Hop done turned out the world. That's the type of influence black people got

4 months ago '05        #12
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 110951 110 K  Slaps total: 4759 4 K
 Wes10 said
but I fu*ked w the junt he had in ninja turtles 2 ....
Man it ain’t n’ann 80s baby that saw that movie in the theater as a kid that can front on that sh*t…

+12   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '13        #13
 Wes10 said
true sh*t .... was a certain demographic's answer to Hammer. even sent him out to send shots at dude lol
The white boy that wishes he was Mc Hammer. He tried to get black acceptance and black approval by taking shots at Hammer and it backfired. He didn't know how much black people fu*ked with Hammer. He also didn't know Hammer was a gangsta

4 months ago '13        #14
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 140329 140 K  Slaps total: 56012 56 K
I was 10 years old with the tape

Rap music demographic is geared towards the lil kids

WHich is why new rap sounds horrible to us old heads now

+5   

4 months ago '11        #15
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 58642 58 K  Slaps total: 6051 6 K
he came in that lil window when hiphop and new jack swing could be considered one and the same with the uptempo dance type tracks, Kid-N-Play, Young MC, i guess you can throw Tone-Loc in there, definitely the sh*t like C&C Music Factory, and Snap with his jack-move... But yeah, they was known for that type of style to their music too but the people deemed them more on the hiphop edge of it because they weren't as widely marketable than Hammer and Ice, despite the commercial success...

So Godfather of it, MC Hammer already set the climate commercially, i mean the albums sold tells enough... Basically, Vanilla Ice piggy-backed in and was the yt novelty version of Hammer. Not rocket-science, just a way to remix a formula that worked at the time...

Shortly after cops k*lling n*ggas began hitting mainstream news regularly, and all that sh*t around the Tango & Cash era, was basically what got the focus back off the fun and dancing, partying and bullsh*tting, to getting back into lyrics and the consciousness of songs prior like "The Message" being revitalized into sh*t like "Self Destruction" and "f*ght The Power", more notably, as things were literally transitioning from 1989 into the1990(s) Era...
+4   

4 months ago '19        #16
 YSPromoshunz said
Vanilla Ice was the white boy that wished he was black. He was the white boy that hated white people and loved black people.

Hip Hop is so loved globally that every race wants to be black and want to be cool like black people.

Now there's millions of white, asian, latino, chinese, and mexican dudes that wannabe black and wish they were black.

Hip Hop done turned out the world. That's the type of influence black people got

While I'll concur that hip-hop is the new "Pop" music you're totally outta bounds nearly all the time on here. Not everyone wants to be Black or African or West Indian. Places where Black People are dominant or make up a dominant contribution to the culture are sometimes advantageous for us but we're still working on that.

Most Non-Black people wish they were a specific Black person not just a Black person for the most part. Majority of people aren't weirdos and want to be something they can never, at least consciously they don't.

There's a lot of weird people in this world, you included, but most of us just want the freedom to live OUR lives. Quit the cuck shxt dude. It's not helping anybody.

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '13        #17
 Sinamatik CFR said
he came in that lil window when hiphop and new jack swing could be considered one and the same with the uptempo dance type tracks, Kid-N-Play, Young MC, i guess you can throw Tone-Loc in there, definitely the sh*t like C&C Music Factory, and Snap with his jack-move... But yeah, they was known for that type of style to their music too but the people deemed them more on the hiphop edge of it because they weren't as widely marketable than Hammer and Ice, despite the commercial success...

So Godfather of it, MC Hammer already set the climate commercially, i mean the albums sold tells enough... Basically, Vanilla Ice piggy-backed in and was the yt novelty version of Hammer. Not rocket-science, just a way to remix a formula that worked at the time...

Shortly after cops k*lling n*ggas began hitting mainstream news regularly, and all that sh*t around the Tango & Cash era, was basically what got the focus back off the fun and dancing, partying and bullsh*tting, to getting back into lyrics and the consciousness of songs prior like "The Message" being revitalized into sh*t like "Self Destruction" and "f*ght The Power", more notably, as things were literally transitioning from 1989 into the1990(s) Era...
Yea I remember that era when n*ggas was k*lling cops and rappers were influencing to f*ght back and start k*lling cops and making cops the victims. That's when cops started k*lling whites and asians and everybody realized how powerful hip hop was.

4 months ago '18        #18
990rocker 
Props total: 1946 1 K  Slaps total: 15 15

And this is why I hum the ice ice baby melody anytime I hear this song
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '13        #19
 aaf192020 said

While I'll concur that hip-hop is the new "Pop" music you're totally outta bounds nearly all the time on here. Not everyone wants to be Black or African or West Indian. Places where Black People are dominant or make up a dominant contribution to the culture are sometimes advantageous for us but we're still working on that.

Most Non-Black people wish they were a specific Black person not just a Black person for the most part. Majority of people aren't weirdos and want to be something they can never, at least consciously they don't.

There's a lot of weird people in this world, you included, but most of us just want the freedom to live OUR lives. Quit the cuck shxt dude. It's not helping anybody.
Dude I never said everybody wants to be nothing. I said Hip Hop influenced the world and now there's millions of white, asian, latino, chinese, and mexican dudes that wannabe black and wish they were black. They wannabe cool like black people because they love Hip Hop and they admire and are influenced by Hip Hop and rappers.

There's nothing wrong with that. There's also millions of white, asian, latino, chinese, and mexican girls that wannabe black women and wish they were black women. They love black female hip hop artists and they admire and are influenced by them and they want to be like them.

That's why there's so many different races of male and female rappers. Look at this forum. This is a hip hop forum full of white, asian, latino, chinese, and mexican dudes. Some pretending to be black. Some admit their race. Some are jealous of black people and jealous of hip hop. Some love, admire, and embrace hip hop. Black people created something that was timeless, powerful, and influential when we created Hip Hop.

Hip Hop is the only genre where there's multiple artists that are billionaires under 60. And those billionaire artists are black. There's no white pop, country, or rock n roll artists that are billionaires under 60 years old.

Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Brittany Spears, Lady Gaga, Adele, Miley Cyrus, or Katy Perry are billionaires or nowhere near being billionaires.

Jay-Z, Diddy, Dr. Dre, and Kanye West are billionaires. All hip hop artists, all black men, and all under 60 years old.

4 months ago '19        #20
 YSPromoshunz said
Dude I never said everybody wants to be nothing. I said Hip Hop influenced the world and now there's millions of white, asian, latino, chinese, and mexican dudes that wannabe black and wish they were black. They wannabe cool like black people because they love Hip Hop and they admire and are influenced by Hip Hop and rappers.

There's nothing wrong with that. There's also millions of white, asian, latino, chinese, and mexican girls that wannabe black women and wish they were black women. They love black female hip hop artists and they admire and are influenced by them and they want to be like them.

That's why there's so many different races of male and female rappers. Look at this forum. This is a hip hop forum full of white, asian, latino, chinese, and mexican dudes. Some pretending to be black. Some admit their race. Some are jealous of black people and jealous of hip hop. Some love, admire, and embrace hip hop. Black people created something that was timeless, powerful, and influential when we created Hip Hop.

Hip Hop is the only genre where there's multiple artists that are billionaires under 60. And those billionaire artists are black. There's no white pop, country, or rock n roll artists that are billionaires under 60 years old.

Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Brittany Spears, Lady Gaga, Adele, Miley Cyrus, or Katy Perry are billionaires or nowhere near being billionaires.

Jay-Z, Diddy, Dr. Dre, and Kanye West are billionaires. All hip hop artists, all black men, and all under 60 years old.
I get that but some of your posts are cuck shxt. As a kid from the hood who's always operated in similar but adapted methodology you cannot tell me nothing I don't already understand and I'd hate for you to be my wingman.

Constant dxck eating is a turnoff to women.

4 months ago '04        #21
7twelve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 48520 48 K  Slaps total: 10042 10 K
 dametyme said

wasn't trash. was you in the industry then and personally witnessed the behind the scenes or how you calling someone a plant?

had writes back then but even know on his own he dont sound trash

Last edited by 7twelve; 01-22-2022 at 02:28 PM..
+2   

4 months ago '17        #22
Petieparker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23145 23 K  Slaps total: 2132 2 K
White execs propped Ice up and White America loved him. Black people and a gang of rappers called him out and he quickly fizzled out because the streets/hiphop let it be known how they felt about him. Even Arsenio Hall sh*tted on him. It was a wrap for him after that.

Fast forward to today and it’s a bunch of Vanilla Ice types running around that our community vouch for. You can’t do what you did back in the 90s cause ppl would consider you a hater or gatekeeper. Not to mention so many legit rappers co-sign these type of artist. Ice didn’t get a co-sign like that. Flavor Flav co-signed him but ppl wasn’t taking Flav serious.
+3   

4 months ago '06        #23
datVAkid 
Props total: 42722 42 K  Slaps total: 6946 6 K
 dametyme said

Actually no...

Sugarhill gang was the first industry plant
+2   

4 months ago '08        #24
halftime 
Props total: 21786 21 K  Slaps total: 2865 2 K
 datVAkid said
Actually no...

Sugarhill gang was the first industry plant
!!!!
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 months ago '13        #25
 aaf192020 said
I get that but some of your posts are cuck shxt. As a kid from the hood who's always operated in similar but adapted methodology you cannot tell me nothing I don't already understand and I'd hate for you to be my wingman.

Constant dxck eating is a turnoff to women.
My posts hurt alot of white boys and c00ns feelings. Because they like to push fake and false narratives with no proof and I won't let them do that so they get mad at me for telling the truth with proof.

They get mad when I say Hip Hop is the only genre with multiple billionaire artists under 60. But it's true. They don't want people to know this because they're scared it's gonna boost black people's self-esteem, confidence, and ego. But they can't refute it so they just get mad and respond back to me saying some corny sh*t like "I'd hate for you to be my wing man. Constant dxck eating is a turnoff to women". That's the only way they can respond because you can't refute facts that can be proven.

They also get mad when I say millions of white, asian, latino, chinese, and mexican dudes wannabe black and wish they were black because they love, admire, and are influenced by black rappers and Hip Hop because they think black rappers are so cool and got swag, money, confidence and all the women. This is why there's so many white, asian, latino, chinese, and mexican rappers on youtube, tiktok, and sound cloud nowadays.

They also get mad when I say and post proof of women of every race in dating, fu*king, marrying, and having kids with black men. From black women, white women, asian women, latina women, chinese women, and mexican women. When I post proof with celebrity women of every race they say "I'm not talking about celebrities I'm talking about regular non famous and non rich black men". Then when I post proof with tens of thousands of regular non famous and non rich black men they say "Why you posting all these pictures of all of these black men with non black women?"

They don't want people to know how much women love and prefer black men over other races of men because once again they don't want black men to have so much confidence, self-esteem, and ego. They don't want black men feeling superior and thinking they're the sh*t. They don't want black people as a whole feeling superior and thinking they're sh*t. They want black people to be humble and this is why they spend their whole lives on forums being jealous of black people and hating on black people so much.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Did Marcus Jordan Sell his “Sole” in Backdoor Sneaker Scandal?
127 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  15
Article inside 'Predator' Spyware Let Government Hackers Break Into Chrome and Andro..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  15
All that work 4 a base model just 2 get upcharged on the pro versions in a cou..
86 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside What's up with these n*ggas bringing batty riders back into style.
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy